Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834864 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2019
mosgoon:

Haha.. Yh..the McKinsey experience furnished a bit of my problem solving and critical thinking skills.. But the logical way of thinking is something I have ingrained in me before I even got into Uni. It's something people take for granted because they see it as "something obvious". I learnt this from my "Carnot engine" mentor - Elon Musk. Elon Musk explained his way of thinking which everyone takes for granted. He digs deep boils things down to first principles.. Very key. Most people might say..."so what, that's normal, logical thinking, obviously!".... But they don't do this instantaneously in daily living.

First principles thinking is the act of boiling a process down to the fundamental parts that you know are true and building up from there. This equates to satisfying the building blocks of logical consistency. Most smart scientists think this way.. Including Richard feynman (my favorite), Einstein and many others.. That's why they are very smart and done great things.

For the recent scenario, Many might say, well, obviously, why should we believe without evidence.. But the thing is most wouldn't boil their thoughts down to first principles and would just flow with a vague thought process that plays on the actions of those posting the info.. Subconsciously, there's no critical thinking or logical consistency evaluation. So they think they understand but don't play it out like most successful innovators do. They use analogy rather than a logical consistency or first principles. First principle thinking is easy to describe but difficult to practice.

Back to the recent scenario, you can think in a second like this

For logical consistency :
A posts info without evidence expecting belief (conditional)
B slanders A for posting fake info without evidence
B posts info without evidence expecting belief (conditional)
C slanders B for posting info without evidence
D posts info without evidence...... And the cycle continues.

From first principles, info without evidence = unverifiable = possible fake
All these thought processes happens in a split second

Now this night seem simple and obvious but the thing is many don't subconsciously think this way in everyday life.

Just because someone mentioned McKinsey, you started a tutorial class abi? Where is my koboko?

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.

Another one.

Why is it always someone you guys know. Why not yourself? Una own head reject APL? undecided

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash:
As the Chairman of the Association of Local Men and Women of Nigeria (AOLMWN), on behalf of my honourable colleagues, I hereby move the motion to place the 'verified' tag on all Jarus' posts to indicate integrity or something close to it (because I know he tells some small white lies atimes, then again, who doesn't?)

Those in support say 'I' and those against say 'Nay'

cc. Seun

I'm interested knowing one example of the "white lies".

Care to tell?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Themaths:
Which kind Ogili-Okpei sauce be this one? undecided undecided

grin cheesy grin

What a savage reply.

Lwkmd at d boldened, only Igbos will understand

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2019
That friend of yours is not telling you the truth...At this stage i can't even predict the date for the release of APL but please don't come up with another December hypothesis. I have idea that NASS is trying hard to penetrate fully and once this is allowed then the process might be delivered to some degree.
Andre92:
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:

We were complaining about burnt dodos, you just flipped the other side and started burning your own. You deserve an award

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Jarus:

I'm interested knowing one example of the "white lies".

Care to tell?

That's FBI classified information please. Na my mouth u wan hear say Pastor sh*t for church
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:

Brother wey mumu

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Some of you are accepting defeat already
Slot will only b given to d SP n Speaker

My Slot is coming from God

Greatken007:
That friend of yours is not telling you the truth...At this stage i can't even predict the date for the release of APL but please don't come up with another December hypothesis. I have idea that NASS is trying hard to penetrate fully and once this is allowed then the process might be delivered to some degree.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Ukodo1123:

You were there when they were sharing the slots abi?

So much confidence on assumption.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2019
D Senate president n Speaker can b ignore n nothing go happen

This na Naija for u
larride:

You were there when they were sharing the slots abi?

So much confidence on assumption.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
No long talks... Go ahead an verify my claims my modification of my posts were purely on advise and security threat. Well lets wait for the NNPC official update
Beeam:
On the other hand sha, this may be the same TonyHopkins trying to establish credibility by first attacking himself with another moniker.

Then he'll later use that same moniker to say, ah I bliv u now TonyHopkins..... Do u know how many ppl will fall 4 dat scam?

Stay woke everybody and wait for confirmed news abeg, nothing to say u shd not also follow useful info u see here though, but take it all with a pinch of salt.

I don't have time to be gullible abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:

You want people to stop spreading fake news and theories but you started by spreading one. It's either you are a very big liar or your friend is a very small liar.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash:

That's FBI classified information please. Na my mouth u wan hear say Pastor sh*t for church

Not nice to accuse someone of telling lies if you cannot tell what the lies are.

Not nice at all.

39 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Trying to force the month of July to contain 30 days in it. This wait is...#silently reciting: 30 days has September, April, July (sic) and November, all the rest.... Lol

God help us!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Beeam:
This one na experienced hire for multiple monikers and misinformation....

Na DanExplore come follow am come here from anoda thread tell us two of his different monikers wey dey praise each other. Shebi me I kuku never believed either one of dem from d start.... grin grin

I trust him more than you. You seem more like a fraud to me than him lol. I never believed the accusations one bit

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Jarus:

Not nice to accuse someone of telling lies if you cannot tell wat the lies are.

Not nice at all.

True

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
So much tension in the house brace up for impart grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Jarus:

Not nice to accuse someone of telling lies if you cannot tell what the lies are.

Not nice at all.

That was a general statement, no one is perfect, emphasis on WHITE lies, there are lies that are necessary for peace to reign for instance, you don't have to go defensive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2019
mosgoon:

Haha.. Yh..the McKinsey experience furnished a bit of my problem solving and critical thinking skills.. But the logical way of thinking is something I have ingrained in me before I even got into Uni. It's something people take for granted because they see it as "something obvious". I learnt this from my "Carnot engine" mentor - Elon Musk. Elon Musk explained his way of thinking which everyone takes for granted. He digs deep boils things down to first principles.. Very key. Most people might say..."so what, that's normal, logical thinking, obviously!".... But they don't do this instantaneously in daily living.

First principles thinking is the act of boiling a process down to the fundamental parts that you know are true and building up from there. This equates to satisfying the building blocks of logical consistency. Most smart scientists think this way.. Including Richard feynman (my favorite), Einstein and many others.. That's why they are very smart and done great things.

For the recent scenario, Many might say, well, obviously, why should we believe without evidence.. But the thing is most wouldn't boil their thoughts down to first principles and would just flow with a vague................

Thanks bro. Lots of truth in this. You are someone I'd like to connect with in real life. If you get the nnpc offer, Hopefully you pick nnpc out of the rest of your offers, although I doubt you would, so we get to meet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:

On point bro. The thing pisses the hell out of me.. Especially that last post I replied. Yabbing someone when you didn't post evidence and you expect us to believe when the person you were yabbing also didn't post evidence. Now I see your logical consistency point. I must say, I have been observing you, I like the way you approach things logically. Must have been due to your McKinsey experience?

You really don't need to make ur "currying favor" that obvious, but I hope he gives you the LOMS sha

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Check the end of that post what's there... I never claimed it. But other posts never had that clause always digest information. Anyway Nigerians have trust issues. You have the right to believe what you want and disbelieve that which you want the end will justify the means. We are watching
Macgyver1:

I see you are removing all your previous posts. Hehehe Mr man you have no source. Don't spread false information here again.

I'm not sure you even applied for this job.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
So Last last nobody received alert today grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2019
You are not far from the truth but once committees are formed before the list is released then it will be double wahala.
Ukodo1123:

My Slot is coming from God

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2019
I'm for peace today and would intuitively observe today's potential wave of alerts.

But in the meantime, I'd watch both the @mosgoon and @inrainbows accounts. Looks like someone is at it again but I'm not certain.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Biolexxin:

Ypu and this alert sef. Na tomorrow people de expect alert ...besides, today's just begun lols.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Biolexxin:

The day is still young abi you want alert? grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olatunji1187: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2019
In as much that I have read so many comments here, there are some truth we need to tell ourselves.

1) There's no correlation whatsoever with TF and APL (although I'm yet to receive alert), but the fact is that if there's correlation, it means the recruitment exercise has been concluded for the past 3wks when people started receiving alerts.

2) How did people know the actual numbers of candidates that NNPC want to recruit? It's completely wrong to say 1000 or 1200.
I even heard some people says it's 950 GT and 250 EH. I recently speak with my brother, who's one of those in the panel that interviewed candidates, I asked him how true is the 250EH figure... He just laugh, and said "but you know that NNPC advertised for 218 different positions (you can also go back n check the advertisement on hotnigerianjobs or any other place where you see the advert before), Even if we want to engage just 3 candidates per position, it's way more than 250"... He just told me to relax n focued on things I'm doing presently.

3) You guys have to calm down as many many people will be engaged.

4) but Even if they want to engage over 3000 people, APL is not going to be for everybody... Let's just pray that we excel in our life's endeavor.

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash:

That was a general statement, no one is perfect, emphasis on WHITE lies, there are lies that are necessary for peace to reign for instance, you don't have to go defensive.

Oga, I be kid? You cannot say "HE tells white lies" and say it is a general statement. The last time I checked HE is not a pronoun for PEOPLE but a specific person.

But not to worry, it comes with social media participation.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2019
tejiri4:
So much tension in the house brace up for impart grin grin grin
undecided Oya receive impact...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Gutih:
I'm for peace today and would intuitively observe today's potential wave of alerts.

But in the meantime, I'd watch both the @mosgoon and @inrainbows accounts. Looks like someone is at it again but I'm not certain.
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
olatunji1187:
In as much that I have read so many comments here, there are some truth we need to tell ourselves.

1) There's no correlation whatsoever with TF and APL (although I'm yet to receive alert), but the fact is that if there's correlation, it means the recruitment exercise has been concluded for the past 3wks when people started receiving alerts.

2) How did people know the actual numbers of candidates that NNPC want to recruit? It's completely wrong to say 1000 or 1200.
I even heard some people says it's 950 GT and 250 EH. I recently speak with my brother, who's one of those in the panel that interviewed candidates, I asked him how true is the 250EH figure... He just laugh, and said "but you know that NNPC advertised for 218 different positions (you can also go back n check the advertisement on hotnigerianjobs or any other place where you see the advert before), Even if we want to engage just 3 candidates per position, it's way more than 250"... He just told me to relax n focued on things I'm doing presently.

3) You guys have to calm down as many many people will be engaged.

4) but Even if they want to engage over 3000 people, APL is not going to be for everybody... Let's just pray that we excel in our life's endeavor.
grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.