Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831765 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
klassd:

SMH

You're back... Welcome ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
yungmin:

Savage response @bolded text grin grin

I wonder how NNPC take gather savages under one roof like this

Lol I didn't mean to give a savage response oh but we all know this thread has at least 2 Major theories and atleast 10 minor theories. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
aifybuu:

Thanks alot for this update. I was hoping to see where you would mention the exact date to expect APL according to their plan atleast and to know the one or two you wanted to confirm if it relates to the matter at hand. However, your first paragraph isn't too clear to me, can you throw more light on 'TP list is with finance'?

1. No one else asides the GMD or possibly Buhari can give you exact date to expect APL. The both of them sit at the top of the management board. So everyone just calm down on that. GMD already told staff members to expect new employees soon (soon is relative). We all are basically hoping for the best.

2. List in that context refers to the ones filled at the exit.... with account details.... It has no bearing on the selection list sent forward for approval.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
yungmin:

Savage response @bolded text grin grin

I wonder how NNPC take gather savages under one roof like this
Savagery issa core value...in short, a basic livelihood skill in Nigeria.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
darella:
My Guess, no source please

Resumption date: 1st week September
APL disbursement: 5th August -9th August
One have at least one month to resign from your present employment for EH
August is for Medicals
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gianluigizona:

1. No one else asides the GMD or possibly Buhari can give you exact date to expect APL. The both of them sit at the top of the management board. So everyone just calm down on that. GMD already told staff members to expect new employees soon (soon is relative). We all are basically hoping for the best.

2. List in that context refers to the ones filled at the exit.... with account details.... It has no bearing on the selection list sent forward for approval.

Okay, thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
darella:

Resumption date: 2nd September
APL disbursement: 31st July(Wednesday) -2nd August
August is for Medicals

Fingers crossed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gianluigizona:

Any possible idea on the number of persons penciled on the list?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
darella:

grin
Be smiling at yourself...that's how sorcery used to start. In a matter of hours, ur dodo will either be eaten or served to the amadioha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Finger crossed grin grin
darella:

August is for Medicals
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
I saw it clearly yesterday night while sleeping, I had a dream and I saw my interviews score.

85%

I pray it's enough to carry me through.

Not lying I clearly saw it.

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eminemzybet:
I saw it clearly yesterday night while sleeping, I had a dream and I saw my interviews score.

85%

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de

This APL dey cause things o.... Nnpc abeg release people children from this suspense fa

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eminemzybet:

85%

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eminemzybet:

85%

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de

Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
I really hope people won't commit suicide with this level of optimism when apl starts dropping and some names are not there.

Guys are hallucinating with APL already angry

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sib55: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Enireqx20:

This APL dey cause things o.... Nnpc abeg release people children from this suspense fa

suspense fa cool Ilorin ppl on sight

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
darella:

August is for Medicals

APL will not be released tomorrow. Sai bayan Salah

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofelix15(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Macgyver1:

APL will not be released tomorrow. Sai bayan Salah
Ce wa?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
bobowaja:
I really hope people won't commit suicide with this level of optimism when apl starts dropping and some names are not there.

Some have known their fate on the interview day!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
bobowaja:

I dey tell you. People are forgetting the fact that it's a race against 8 people, at least basically.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
While it is good to monitor this thread for updates on apl. I think the below link will work wonder in lowering some tensions.

You guys should check it out.... It is a funny thread on job section.

https://www.nairaland.com/5046271/some-fun-while-job-hunting

Enjoy guys! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by corperdonga: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eminemzybet:

85%

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de

Malaria alert. You need Lummapil grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
bobowaja:
While it is good to monitor this thread for updates on apl. I think the below link will work wonder in lowering some tensions.

You guys should check it out.... It is a funny thread on job section.

https://www.nairaland.com/5046271/some-fun-while-job-hunting

Enjoy guys! cheesy

From that thread, OP said "Don't post twice with your alternate handle, I will fish you
out and you will be disqualified."

can she really do that?
She should come and fish out them here, seems like we get plenty "fishes" on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
joobseekar:

I dey tell you. People are forgetting the fact that it's a race against 8 people, at least basically.
I pity those who will get stuck on not getting apl. It is no news that all of us can't be employed by nnpc....... Some are even contemplating resignation from their current work angry angry doing this will further box them into a tight corner and they will be waiting for another apl to show like second batch after 10years.

Sorry case.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
olaidefat:

How?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
simplynace:

Any possible idea on the number of persons penciled on the list?

No Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by corperdonga: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ministers will be confirmed tomorrow. As Senator Remi Tinubu already accused Fashola of not bringing in any employment slots in the last 4 years in her constituency during the Senate screening, so ministers will hustle this recruitment.

Expect some delays in APL distributions. My theory!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mart09: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
I pray your dream see you through

Eminemzybet:

85%

Benue Blood

Lad las na God hand e de
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
joobseekar:

From that thread, OP said "Don't post twice with your alternate handle, I will fish you
out
and you will be disqualified."

can she really do that?
She should come and fish out them here, seems like we get plenty "fishes" on this thread.
Pls give her nnpc 2019 link. She never hear of people that open alternate monikers to praise themselves to high heavens. grin grin

Make she come help us small biko cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Pls give her nnpc 2019 link. She never hear of people that open alternate monikers to praise themselves to high heavens. grin grin

Make she come help us small biko cool
There is a way to know that tho.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Man no go give himself HBP on what has been done... Hoping for the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.