Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848968 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Batchyyt: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
This suspense is getting out of hand, I pray the best comes out of this but the wait is getting tiring. Lots and lots of info here, don't even know what to believe. I received my alert on 16th of July whereas I did my interview on 6th of July. From my observation, I don't think the APL is relative to the reimbursement of TF, cuz even from the alert, it reads nnpc transport fare
... I believe everyone's gonna be paid. The payment goes around different banks I guess that's the reason. The time my bank will pay will be different from others. That's my see on the non smooth payment of the TF.
ANY SAUCE TO TELL WHEN THE APL WILL START DROPPING..... POSSIBLE DAY RANGE?
I WISH Y'ALL WANT YOU WISHED FOR YOURSELF

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
holujay:
Chion...why not write in language everybody understands

Because my source is too hot, by d way oga pastor, dem no get Hausa service for your church. You no know matan zumunta dey sing in Hausa ne cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Macgyver1:

APL will not be released tomorrow. Sai bayan Salah

Share the info well naaa...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gianluigizona:

No Sir

Thanks Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
simplynace:

Share the info well naaa...

He said tiĺl after Sallah break

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
holujay:
Chion...why not write in language everybody understands

In a single sentence, he said his sauce is a janded Oga and he informed him that APL will drop in September.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jiang:

To be honest, gaskiya what I heard, ba APL Sai September.....and my source na real oga. So ba ma gobe ba even August ma, there won't be APL grin

Which to me is super awesome cause I will get to comfortably complete some things that requires my full attention.

Of course Na APL sure pass, but life can't stop because of it
even sempumping agrees with me on this grin
Baabu o ..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks bro, sure his sauce is ancient

We need sophisticated and modern sauce
alpacino94:

In a single sentence, he said his sauce is a janded Oga and he informed him that APL will drop in September.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2019
holujay:
Hang on to Jesus, give ur life to Him becos He's coming soon and He may come even before the APL.. shallom

Very true

Everything we are pursuing will end here on earth, they are just vanity!!!

God help us

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2019
alpacino94:

Burnt kirikiri beans

Morning folks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2019
darella:

Na u go enter sorcery, u monkey man.
Those wey dey expectant dey smile with me
What an interesting misunderstanding. No vex bros.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Sempumping:

Baabu o ...August ne na APL walahi fa

Lol Sempumping kina arewa ne?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2019
josescotch:
can't believe I scanned thru all these posts up till now about 564 n counting, took me d better part of 3 weeks some of you guys r trying oh commenting everyday, y'all must b very busy folks.

I never really put too much interest in this thing until after my interview, then my wife suggested I look up for update on nairaland, I won't lie to you. I was better off not reading these things cos now I'm unnecessarily tensed over this issue....

Park well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2019
APL never drop o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2019
E go soon drop

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Segtobi(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. While we wait anxiously for the APL, any of these two might be helpful for some of us.

Please do have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Oh no, this waiting ehhh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Brace up for more alert today Good day everyone hope our heart desire will be granted.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2019
tejiri4:
Brace up for more alert today Good day everyone hope our heart desire will be granted.
And more fake alerts without evidence grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Categorically speaking no one received alert yesterday. Well today is a great day in our pple's calendar

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
bobowaja:

And more fake alerts without evidence grin

Pple received yesterday and they owe u nothing in sending any evidence.

Nobody owes u anything.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Defender of d oppressed
Kevlala:

Nobody owes u anything.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Defender of d oppressed

If I recall, someone said he received alert yesterday, if u beliv him or not is ur personal problem. He doesn't have to show u evidence. If the person is lying, it still doesn't concern u. He is only deceiving himself.

Y tag his/her alert fake because u want to see evidence of someone's alert. Doesn't make sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Keep kwaet!!!

Nobody received yesterday ..

Kevlala:

Nobody owes u anything.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Defender of d oppressed

Hahahhahah

The tone with which that Nigga react to issues here especially if you are on the side of AB theory is disturbing

The guy is overreacting, we need to tame him o because if he channels this overreative nature to crime, there will be a problem in this country

Surprised to know that he once clung onto the AB theory like a hungry baby unto her mama's breast

Can't you live and let others live?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Defender of d oppressed
Brother but why? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stmykel1(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2019
It is well. GOD will crown our efforts with APL. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Kevlala:

Nobody owes u anything.
No. I think common sense owes such a person who'd bother to tell us and not send evidence. I think of all disturbed ppl, that person is king.
Nobody recieved alert yesterday... No proof either, logical consistency achieved.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Kevlala my friend....

Still no joy for this former AB theorist now turned 1 percenter...

Kevlala:

Nobody owes u anything.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2019
souljar:

No. I think common sense owes such a person who'd bother to tell us and not send evidence. I think of all disturbed ppl, that person is king.
Nobody recieved alert yesterday... No proof either, logical consistency achieved.

Lol.. Orne, people received alert yesterday

Not everyone has the luxury and time to be dishing out screenshots to prove their integrity.

Sempumping is one cheesy

That 30k though grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.