Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4856087 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
NoHatred:
Exactly my thought. You know the guy is diplomatic.

LOL

I dont believe in any theory. So I will gleefully disclose it if paid.

If anybody uses that in his theory or belief, not really my business.

I have said several times that alert and APL have no correlation.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
8am, July 4th, PH, received alert yesterday 20k from Farouk.

It seemed the theory of Farouk/King Ayam is true really. Dunno to what extend though.

My father-in-law works @ NNPC, said they have been systematically sorting out the final list/database of successful candidates thru the credit alerts actually. That may be why it's taking so long to process everything. He knows that one of these two guys is processed for successful candidates, while the other handles unsuccessful ones. But he doesn't know which is which for now.

Whatever the case sha, some of us are settled.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

I have not been paid.

LMAO!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
vicelreturns:

grin grin grin
D Farouk hypothesis go start to top chart sharply.
D true believers in d AB-Theory might still have faith in it.
After all dey can still quote where Oga Jarus pointed out dat nobody is above regret mail.
Thank u.

NB: This is nt my handwriting neither is it from my thought just extrapolating based on d varying ways in which my fellow AOLMAW reason

It is worth emphasizing again that nobody is above regret email.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Tatabonzo:
Some people will collect their APL after masalaçin Juma'a today. Most of them r not on nairaland though.
not on nairaland. lol how do you know this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

I have not been paid.

Perhaps NLanders want to contribute money for you. They can't stand the fact that you are yet to be paid.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

I have not been paid.

darado:
king Anyam paid jarus. Confirmed

Chief whip on behalf of Jarus and AOLMW:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

grin I will unleash Teaser on you
Teaser na dog?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

It is worth emphasizing again that nobody is above regret email.

LOL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2019
bobowaja:

Teaser na dog?

Bros, no put me for corner
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Welcome to NNPC bro grin grin grin
Artexexes:

It seemed the theory of Farouk/King Ayam is true really. Dunno to what extend though.

My father-in-law works @ NNPC, said they have been systematically sorting out the final list/database of successful candidates thru the credit alerts actually. That may be why it's taking so long to process everything. He knows that one of these two guys is processed for successful candidates, while the other handles unsuccessful ones. But he doesn't know which is which for now.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prymestrr(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
souljar:

Superiority complex at it's finest. The problem with psychology is that, every state of mind is a sickness. grin
undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
hayesconcept:

Lol... This guy don wake up

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
vicelreturns:

If Apl no drop as dis broda prophesy today in sum hours tym ehhh.

Assistant Secretary AOLMAW please where is dat list wey d likes of @Yemyke001 names dem dey we go need am by 2pm today.

Signed:
Curator of Local beings moral n integrity.
I move for an indefinite suspension.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
hayesconcept:
lol. You are the NNPC reception. Welcoming successful candidates to NNPC haha

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:

Sir, you married?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Beeam:
As I have now quoted you now, what will you do?

Yenyenyen.......

Abeg receive alert from King!

lol bro...i never receive alert oh, I dey wait for am sef at the right time lol...just kidding...if dem go give me na to go take am shayo ni with my guys here no time...we no fit take everything drink sha....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Brace for impact!
Artexexes:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol..
agba awo!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

ENGINEERING has the highest slot( I know 100% infact that is the only thing I am sure of in this exercise),it is dumb to think otherwise ( btw I didn't call you dumb )
Operators(Engineers)are the main reason for this recruitment,they call every other profession/course of study support. Y'all should get off your high horse undecided what do you think they do in Nnpc Coding and programming? Engineers are their major concerns ( might take 50% slot in the no of GT) and the they are trained on some IT applications relevant to their job.

What kind of yeye argument is this sef cry cry
I am neither an Engineer nor IT

Very correct ma'am. Engineering has the highest slot

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

I have not been paid.

Underrated comment!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Don't u guys feel if there will be any relationship btw this alert and Apl, it will be that while some people get the 20,000, the successful guys will get x2 of it.

The outcome of this interview will be funny.
It will favour me. Amen
It will favour you too.

Let leave alert and saurces alone, those people know nothing too, someone like us will be giving us fried yams and will call it pap.

When I was there, the chairman asked me if I was working somewhere? I said no cos I was not. He said that's cool. I was curious about it. He cleared me straight that as a GT I don't need to work anywhere and in fact everyone is qualified less those without confidence.

Guys payment is not a family of Appointment letter neither are they in love.

I trust in God Almighty.

Let me make u get this. Many of those that have good works and actually made it plain at the interview will continue with their current jobs.

Pls for those that will get the Apl and will have to leave their current jobs, pls try to pass the link of ur jobs to those that will not get the Apl.

Anyways local guys, pls for me to get the APL too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2019
20k is for the unsuccessful hopefuls... grin
Less means APL, your balance is in your upfront

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2019
@bolded....must local man play with our brain...lol
Ok,lemme help u...farouq or faruk as u wrote
monlawal:
This oga Jarus that had become the almighty Formular in this group might have received his alert, but in other not to to throw the house into a meltdown decided to keep it to himself for peace to reign.

PS: maybe Kuraf paid him sef.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Ademic61:
Don't u guys feel if there will be any relationship btw this alert and Apl, it will be that while some people get the 20,000, the successful guys will get x2 of it.

The outcome of this interview will be funny.
It will favour me. Amen
It will favour you too.

Let leave alert and saurces alone, those people know nothing too, someone like us will be giving us fried yams and will call it pap.

When I was there, the chairman asked me if I was working somewhere? I said no cos I was not. He said that's cool. I was curious about it. He cleared me straight that as a GT I don't need to work anywhere and in fact everyone is qualified less those without confidence.

Guys payment is not a family of Appointment letter neither are they in love.

I trust in God Almighty.

Let me make u get this. Many of those that have good works and actually made it plain at the interview will continue with their current jobs.

Pls for those that will get the Apl and will have to leave their current jobs, pls try to pass the link of ur jobs to those that will not get the Apl.

Anyways local guys, pls for me to get the APL too.

Teaser come and carry your brother ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
martinsfm:
if i received from farouk, i would say this also tho. but why is everyone ignoring the fact that people started receiving alerts the next tuesday when the last interview was the previous thursday and they were not even the ones that did the first interviews. theres not correlation between APL and alerts, i dont have a source for this and im yet to receive an alert. For all we know these two guys may be told to payout for different set of people, Farouk for sciences and King other fields or something of the sort.
your point exactly?
local man is not understanding o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Teaser come and carry your brother ...lol
lol bro...I'm weak ...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Guys check you mail oh...

I wan check something ni.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
klassd:

Very correct ma'am. Engineering has the highest slot
bro na lie no be only "SLOT" dey sell am...jumia and konga sef dey sell am...I just checked now

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
mathology5431:

Father in Law theory has emerged finally!!!!! cool grin grin grin
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Statistians, where una dey?
Fredkio:

Accountants whr una dey grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Abeg...it's TP alert time. My TP oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.