Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4853035 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
saxha:

Let's even analyze the thing, about 9k were interviewed,

they've paid applicants within 3weeks now, about 2 days in a week each (1st week was Tues and Wed, 2nd week was Wed and Thurs, and last week was on Wed and Thurs as well)

Assuming they're paying about 1300 applicants in each day, that's 1300 X 6 = 7800

9000- 7800 = 1200...

Who knows, about 1300 might just be the remaining applicants that are yet to be paid.

grin grin grin my hand no dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Let me outrightly debunk your statement. Dont cause unnecessary tension to the majority.
I am from North West, currently working with a parastatal under Petroleum ministry. I have the same salary scale with NNPC. Just that, i want change location and scope of work. I can confirm to you that my name is in the PRESIDENTIAL LIST and i got my alert. If one person is selected from my state it shall be me. Let me tell you that, i may not accept the offer to the fact that, i am not impressed with the position i applied for. Currently, my position involves travelling with alowances which i am enjoying.
Plz stop spreading unsubstantial info. A beg, for others' sake.
I am not bragging but trying to cool down the majority.

Cheers
This is calming for we alertees. Thank you sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Joyousjoe:
But have dey pay anybody interviewed on the 11th....I'm yet to receive mine

You've made the APL list. That's why you've not been paid according to the new theory that has just been dropped ... grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by accessclem: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
saxha:

Let's even analyze the thing, about 9k were interviewed,

they've paid applicants within 3weeks now, about 2 days in a week each (1st week was Tues and Wed, 2nd week was Wed and Thurs, and last week was on Wed and Thurs as well)

Assuming they're paying about 1300 applicants in each day, that's 1300 X 6 = 7800

9000- 7800 = 1200...

Who knows, about 1300 might just be the remaining applicants that are yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
I just enjoy how some people say they're not bragging after they brag grin grin

42 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
cry
darado:

Let me outrightly debunk your statement. Dont cause unnecessary tension to the majority.
I am from North West, currently working with a parastatal under Petroleum ministry. I have the same salary scale with NNPC. Just that, i want change location and scope of work. I can confirm to you that my name is in the PRESIDENTIAL LIST and i got my alert. If one person is selected from my state it shall be me. Let me tell you that, i may not accept the offer to the fact that, i am not impressed with the position i applied for. Currently, my position involves travelling with alowances which i am enjoying.

Cheers

Bro, Please tell us when to expect APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers

Who paid you? Farouk or King? grin

I wantu check something

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers
Insyde life. Hmmm, this life is so unfair ooo. Presidential list dey?? Abeg, should I pm you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers

Lol so because you are on the presidential list we should use you as yardstick.

Lol very funny

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Which one is VC list again, sorry Presidential list I mean?

Could it be that you were paid earlier coz you were unsuccessful while the "presidential list" might be the probable reason you'd be getting an APL? What if that theory applies to only Merit list? grin

Abeg, I'm just checking something, nobody should slap me from behind o grin
grin grin Guy your head get plenty oil oo grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Could it be that you were paid earlier coz you were unsuccessful while the "presidential list" might be the probable reason you'd be getting an APL? What if that theory applies to only Merit list? grin

not at all. I knew my cbt score before the release, i knew my interview score through the manager of the dept i applied. My interview was very perfect to the fact that, the chairman was asking me why should i quit my job with all the soundness and pleasure derived within? While, i am not here to convince you rather, to say, your hope for majority failure will never work. I am 70% hoping to reject nnpc.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Elhonrado:

grin grin grin grin grin grin guy how far.. Share me your digits nah wink wink

Abi ooooo.. local man will like to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mohayaks: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yes, there is presidential list and also GMDs list (former GMD) , don't know if the current GMD has his own list too.
ChasteGhuy:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers

Presidential list not merit list....am just checking sumtin too

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
not at all. I knew my cbt score before the release, i knew my interview score through the manager of the dept i applied. My interview was very perfect to the fact that, the chairman was asking me why should i quit my job with all the soundness and pleasure derived within? While, i am not here to convince you rather, to say, your hope for majority failure will never work. I am 70% hoping to reject nnpc.
Uncle give me your plug na cry cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thanks, the coast will clear this coming week and all the theorists will go back to their respective wink village
darado:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Local woman....wetin happen..? I no see u for compound since,became worried when one local man said something...woman napping?... I come d fear.. but now I know say na backyard u dey since
Enireqx20:

Hmmm.... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Flesh and blood didnt reveal this to you...exactly what I thought...

PS: we are only formulating theory oo...AB theory may or may not be true
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Elhonrado:

grin grin grin grin grin grin guy how far.. Share me your digits nah wink wink
grin grin those who were interviewed on July 9th may noticed me. After calling my name, the HR guy said to the audience " shall i expose this guy?" I said no Sir. He did his secondment in our office. I said before, i just want chage location and scope.
Pray for others to pass, no body can block ur destined chance bro.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is a pity both the 95% & Presidential theories were presented without an ounce of evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ragnorak: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
U just need 20 of those
Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See them o.

Happy Sunday all AOLMAW

Which post una go give me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
BMedia:
It is a pity both the 95% (ABT as amended) & Presidential theories were presented without an ounce of evidence.

It's unnecessary asking for evidence at this moment...infact, it's late already. The days ahead will reveal all truth...lols. let's stop giving people chance to manufacture rubbish as evidence...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

If you haven't been paid, up to this point, YOU ARE 95% LIKELY TO GET AN APL. unless your village people are tough.

This doesn't imply that those with alerts cannot eventually get the APL. But there's a slimmer chance, and lots of divine intervention will be needed.

You don't need to believe this, just screenshot and remember this.

Best sauce to me so far...
Local man is pleased.
Back to my observation chambers ...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers
Mr NNPC I hope your name is on the presidential list to heaven if not OYO is your case

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers

Hello Buban Yaya it appears you "may" have first hand info on when the apl will be rolling out, kindly intimate us on that and any other information that may be of beneficiary to us all and also ease tension

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mohayaks: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
You people are busy with theories, check if you still have access to your profile first grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
The new theory has been propounded.

The Presidential list.

Oga Darado. Please tell us when to expect the APL.

I wish I am from Hausa/Fulani land too. This presidential list sweet o.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kwiskxyz:

Mr NNPC I hope your name is on the presidential list to heaven if not OYO is your case
hhhhhhhh na u sabi. I am tellng u i may likely not accept nnpc offer. I am already in the south enjoying my oil money.
Let me greet you:
Ke kwanu, Tebra
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Plz i am not here to brag. Just want condemn theory of major failures. I hate seeing people wishing bad to others.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Cheers
i no dey support the dude.. but your name dey presidential list, you should know that differs from the Merit list. I'm not here to verify anything...its none of my business....separate president from merit...simple

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mohayaks:
You people are busy with theories, check if you still have access to your profile first grin

It's accessible...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jarus:

cool
Are you from offa? grin
Lemme check something pls...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.