Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4856479 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cochukwu:
cry

Bro, Please tell us when to expect APL
lmao so if I tell you say Abba Kyari na my uncle you go believe me...na Faceless forum bro..anybody fit claim any affiliation or link...don't take things you read here seriously....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jarus:

Traveling home for sallah?
Blood of Zachariah, so you're from offa
cool
Next bus to offa, salah90%%%%%%
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

If you haven't been paid, up to this point, YOU ARE 95% LIKELY TO GET AN APL. unless your village people are tough.

This doesn't imply that those with alerts cannot eventually get the APL. But there's a slimmer chance, and lots of divine intervention will be needed.

You don't need to believe this, just screenshot and remember this.
A strong apologist of AB theory. Most 5th I know are not yet paid.

Just wait BenFlash and group are coming for ur head. tongue

Oga BenFlash.... Na joke I dey o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Runge:
The new theory has been propounded.

The Presidential list.

Oga Darado. Please tell us when to expect the APL.

I wish I am from Hausa/Fulani land too. This presidential list sweet o.
he can't...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
meelee123:
I just enjoy how some people say they're not bragging after they brag grin grin
As in ehn..... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
hayesconcept:
Thanks, the coast will clear this coming week and all the theorists will go back to their respective wink village

LOL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
not at all. I knew my cbt score before the release, i knew my interview score through the manager of the dept i applied. My interview was very perfect to the fact that, the chairman was asking me why should i quit my job with all the soundness and pleasure derived within? While, i am not here to convince you rather, to say, your hope for majority failure will never work. I am 70% hoping to reject nnpc.
Baba agbalagba......twale

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
grin grin those who were interviewed on July 9th may noticed me. After calling my name, the HR guy said to the audience " shall i expose this guy?" I said no Sir. He did his secondment in our office. I said before, i just want chage location and scope.
Pray for others to pass, no body can block ur destined chance bro.

Bros, can you help me recommend a law student for internship?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olabisi303:

As in ehn..... grin
As in ba.....!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy Sunday my people. Let's not start with the theories again today abeg. I've been paid and I can't kill myself. Nnpc or not, everybody go dey alright eventuarry.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Let me outrightly debunk your statement. Dont cause unnecessary tension to the majority.
I am from North West, currently working with a parastatal under Petroleum ministry. I have the same salary scale with NNPC. Just that, i want change location and scope of work. I can confirm to you that my name is in the PRESIDENTIAL LIST and i got my alert. If one person is selected from my state it shall be me. Let me tell you that, i may not accept the offer to the fact that, i am not impressed with the position i applied for. Currently, my position involves travelling with alowances which i am enjoying.
Plz stop spreading unsubstantial info. A beg, for others' sake.
I am not bragging but trying to cool down the majority.

Cheers

Lolz.. eeh go soon shock this one too..

Anyways make i mute.. Bye cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

sup bro... most here or maybe some no wan talk...but wetin me sabi be say all dates don get money...i don dey say am since, and I won't force anyone to believe that...make I add this last one...lots of ppl don collect

PS: please nobody should disturb my mention with sillly questions...I mean don't ask me any dummb questions. you feel say na lie I yarn, I hear you...pls ignore #OgunOniPawaO

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
Plz i am not here to brag. Just want condemn theory of major failures. I hate seeing people wishing bad to others.
Another angu shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4.
My aim was just to condemn a bad theory and give hope to those that got their alerts.
Most of hose awaiting alerts are happy to here a bad theory on alertees. This has not been part of our church/mosque teachings.

I am not here to brag plz, take note.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
I dey wait for my money too. na my left.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathweezy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
buhariDRIVER:
been replaying my interviewing in my head. and I dont think I did that well

Hello bro,
Don't work yourself unnecessarily. I was reluctant to apply for the NNPC vacancy, as i thought it would be shared amongst the elite, in the usual Naija style. Lo and behold, I applied 2hours before the portal was closed.

I didn't envisage I'd b invited for the CBT, only to get a mail invite. I saw many "ajebo-looking kids" alighting from different luxurious cars. In my head, I pictured how their well-connected parents would secure jobs for them in the corporation. I did my best that I could and went my way.

Interview at the Towers � with NNPC? Not in my wildest dreams (hey, mind you, I know I'm a brilliant young chap destined for greatness) but the godfathersim and corruption when it comes to juicy jobs like this killed my hope.

I didn't bother thinking bout the next stage of the job, because even the CBT, i only write to fulfil all righteousness. On a fateful day, I saw an invite for interview! Eureka! God must have remembered me. I prepared to the best of my abilities and reported for interview on the 2nd.

I did well in answering my questions on the day and showed my expertise in my field. but just like you, I'm not 100% certain because one of the panelist disagreed with me over a certain notion I hold about the corporation.

My point is, many of us got to the stage without giving ourselves a chance.
I want to say, keep hope alive. Just as most of us can't explain how God brought us this far, so we'd say when we receive our APL soon.

cheers!

PS: All errors really regretted. Sunday rice upfront of me while typing. You know the rest.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
Plz i am not here to brag. Just want condemn theory of major failures. I hate seeing people wishing bad to others.

Lol... Local men looking for theories that would soothe them no ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
grin grin those who were interviewed on July 9th may noticed me. After calling my name, the HR guy said to the audience " shall i expose this guy?" I said no Sir. He did his secondment in our office. I said before, i just want chage location and scope.
Pray for others to pass, no body can block ur destined chance bro.
You seem to be privy to certain details. I actually was interviewed on the 9th. What’s your take on when APL will be out. I mean, if you knew your cbt before it was out, interview score too, please can you help us here to reduce unnecessary stresses and strain on the group.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
Teaser4.
My aim was just to condemn a bad theory and give hope to those that got their alerts.
Most of hose awaiting alerts are happy to here a bad theory on alertees. This has not been part of our church/mosque teachings.

I am not here to brag plz, take note.
I only corrected the PL and ML...any other doesn't bother me. I was part of the AB folks, it was fun and to counter the 1% theory. now I'm not supporting any theory I'm waiting for NNPC...I hope things go clear soon.

peace
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4:
i no dey support the dude.. but your name dey presidential list, you should know that differs from the Merit list. I'm not here to verify anything...its none of my business....separate president from merit...simple

Teaser4 my guy.... I just wantu say Hi to you grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Teaser4 my guy.... I just wantu say Hi to you grin
Chastebaba i hail oh... how's your side bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tunjasko(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4:
sup bro... most here or maybe some no wan talk...but wetin me sabi be say all dates don get money...i don dey say am since, and I won't force anyone to believe that...make I add this last one...lots of ppl don collect

if only you can provide evidence of anyone who was interviewed on 5th and has been paid? if not, that means your theory is not genuine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Enireqx20:
Happy Sunday my people. Let's not start with the theories again today abeg. I've been paid and I can't kill myself. Nnpc or not, everybody go dey alright eventuarry.
chill sis, don't take everything you read here serious...NNPC go clear all of us sooner
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
not at all. I knew my cbt score before the release, i knew my interview score through the manager of the dept i applied. My interview was very perfect to the fact that, the chairman was asking me why should i quit my job with all the soundness and pleasure derived within? While, i am not here to convince you rather, to say, your hope for majority failure will never work. I am 70% hoping to reject nnpc.
Baba o, 2 hands up sir.... Ur lies has passed the litmus test. You can now take a sit among men made of lies grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
The role might have been given to someone that will grab it with two hands.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tunjasko:

if only you can provide evidence of anyone who was interviewed on 5th and has been paid? if not, that means your theory is not genuine
im not responsible for what you believe bro.... Im not here to prove anything to you...

peace

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mohayaks:
Yes, there is presidential list and also GMDs list (former GMD) , don't know if the current GMD has his own list too.
Na how una dey encourage corruption be that. And little time una go turn back attack govt say dem corrupt. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Those who are top performance from the just concluded interview were mostly those interviewed on the 5th... 85% would get APL grin congrats in advance to all those from 5th that haven't received alert!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mine is still opening.
Orisirisi theories here. God help us
Mohayaks:
You people are busy with theories, check if you still have access to your profile first grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
bobowaja:

The dude (ay Nelson) has been paid 20k. So if he's coming out to say this at his own detriment, I think there's an element of truth then. Though in my own opinion, I don't think there's any relationship with APL and TF
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Enireqx20:

They haf made local woman heart to skip grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nathweezy:

Hello bro,
Don't work yourself unnecessarily. I was reluctant to apply for the NNPC vacancy, as i thought it would be shared amongst the elite, in the usual Naija style. Lo and behold, I applied 2hours before the portal was closed.

I didn't envisage I'd b invited for the CBT, only to get a mail invite. I saw many "ajebo-looking kids" alighting from different luxurious cars. In my head, I pictured how their well-connected parents would secure jobs for them in the corporation. I did my best that I could and went my way.

Interview at the Towers � with NNPC? Not in my wildest dreams (hey, mind you, I know I'm a brilliant young chap destined for greatness) but the godfathersim and corruption when it comes to juicy jobs like this killed my hope.

I didn't bother thinking bout the next stage of the job, because even the CBT, i only write to fulfil all righteousness. On a fateful day, I saw an invite for interview! Eureka! God must have remembered me. I prepared to the best of my abilities and reported for interview on the 2nd.

I did well in answering my questions on the day and showed my expertise in my field. but just like you, I'm not 100% certain because one of the panelist disagreed with me over a certain notion I hold about the corporation.

My point is, many of us got to the stage without giving ourselves a chance.
I want to say, keep hope alive. Just as most of us can't explain how God brought us this far, so we'd say when we receive our APL soon.

cheers!

PS: All errors really regretted. Sunday rice upfront of me while typing. You know the rest.

Lolz...

I did my reg 46 minuites to closure of the portal.. I didnt even know what woke me up and stopped me from sleeping.. I tried to sleep off to no avail.. Decided to watch movies... Then remembered a certain nnpc recruitment was to end that night.. And i earlier started d process but stopped at passportu.

Quickly edited one of my anyhow pix and one way it uploaded, something that has eluded me in weeks.. Completed and the rest is history...

When destiny calls, you loose sleep, kings and king makers loose sleep for your call..

Happy sunday local men

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.