Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834519 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prettycomy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Let me outrightly debunk your statement. Dont cause unnecessary tension to the majority.
I am from North West, currently working with a parastatal under Petroleum ministry. I have the same salary scale with NNPC. Just that, i want change location and scope of work. I can confirm to you that my name is in the PRESIDENTIAL LIST and i got my alert. If one person is selected from my state it shall be me. Let me tell you that, i may not accept the offer to the fact that, i am not impressed with the position i applied for. Currently, my position involves travelling with alowances which i am enjoying.
Plz stop spreading unsubstantial info. A beg, for others' sake.
I am not bragging but trying to cool down the majority.

Cheers

Oga abeg u fit put in that slot u wan reject,
Im on my knees, i beg in the name of whatever u value most, pls help a sister
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
vyke2008:
Any local man or woman who plans to reject this long awaited offer from NNPC shall not even receive it IJN!!!!!!!!

If agree click like or share if otherwise...

Amen Amen Amen Amen

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whosoever is still quoting that darado of a guy has an element of scam in him/herself.....
When u see something too good to be true....it can't be true....
That darado and moogoogaipan don't deserve our mention please.... local men, let's ignore them please, na beg I dey....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prettycomy:

Thanks in advance

Believe in yourself n in God you will get the APL without connection.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado must me laughing really hard! Himself dey beg God to help am get this job.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
My local Liverpool fans... I just wantu check something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prettycomy:

Thanks in advance
Prettycomy sorry comfort, please u can now stand up ,, the local man has nothing, nothing near to slot as regards APL, he may though have other slots...
As for this APL, ur kneels should be down for God alone....
I know adeebiwa09 dey my back d peep, abeg comot here...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prettycomy:

Thanks in advance

Gbe body e
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:

Let me outrightly debunk your statement. Dont cause unnecessary tension to the majority.
I am from North West, currently working with a parastatal under Petroleum ministry. I have the same salary scale with NNPC. Just that, i want change location and scope of work. I can confirm to you that my name is in the PRESIDENTIAL LIST and i got my alert. If one person is selected from my state it shall be me. Let me tell you that, i may not accept the offer to the fact that, i am not impressed with the position i applied for. Currently, my position involves travelling with alowances which i am enjoying.
Plz stop spreading unsubstantial info. A beg, for others' sake.
I am not bragging but trying to cool down the majority.

Cheers

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok.
Gbriels:
Whosoever is still quoting that darado of a guy has an element of scam in him/herself.....
When u see something too good to be true....it can't be true....
That darado and moogoogaipan don't deserve our mention please.... local men, let's ignore them please, na beg I dey....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy Sunday wonderful pals. I'm not a fan or supporter of ABT/ABT(As Amended)or 1% or In-law or presidential/senatorial/gubernatorial theories... I just dey my Ghost/Observer team jeje. Back to what I notice during my interview on 5th July,2019.
Out of 20 fella in my group as being called out at the amphitheater, only 6 of us were present. It's applicable to most of the panels. Even, among the EHs'... In some panels, just only 2 or 3 fella were present. This made me believed that, people that came for the interview on 5th were few(both GH & EH)... I never believed till now that, the interviewees are not up to 7-9k as claimed by some sauces/sources. We are less than 5k from my observation. Concerning the time wey men go received APL, na only God know ooo.
Las las, NNPC APL go locate us very soon Insha Allah.
Saluting all fellow Observers and local men and women from the Glorious Akure City, Akure South LG,Ondo State.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
souljar:

Secretary sir. we do not have an active security unit... But i can have him whipped if necessary grin
Abeg wipe him, bundle him, carry him for head go put for local man guard room!
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
Happy Sunday wonderful pals. I'm not a fan or supporter of ABT/ABT(As Amended)or 1% or In-law or presidential/senatorial/gubernatorial theories... I just dey my Ghost/Observer team jeje. Back to what I notice during my interview on 5th July,2019.
[b]Out of 20 fella in my group as being called out at the amphitheater, only 6 of us were present. [/b]It's applicable to most of the panels. Even, among the EHs'... In some panels, just only 2 or 3 fella were present. This made me believed that, people that came for the interview on 5th were few(both GH & EH)... I never believed till now that, the interviewees are not up to 7-9k as claimed by some sauces/sources. We are less than 5k from my observation. Concerning the time wey men go received APL, na only God know ooo.
Saluting all fellow Observers and local men and women from the Glorious Akure City, Akure South LG,Ondo State.

I observed same during my own interview on the 6th also. I don't think it's peculiar to only 5th

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.
Amen cry

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
I guess those we think didn't respond when called out from the theatre perhaps were still undergoing verification.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I observed same during my own interview on the 6th also. I don't think it's peculiar to only 5th

Let's assume we guys are around 5k...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Swargu:

Legs wide open?, I thought it was arms wide open.. This your reasoning ehn, I just cannot can.

grin grin grin Bros u dey craze oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Same on 4th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:

Let's assume we guys are around 5k...

Maybe the rest were still undergoing verification

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
blackpanda:

Wait for nnpc

Before nko na Dem I been dey wait for all these while. But when you confidently debunk someone else's claim then you must know a thing or two except it's based on mere assumption.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Life

What some persons see as a steeping stone for the next level of their lives, another person says it is his footmat.

Why apply in the first place when what you currently have is manifold of what you would be offered.
This is greediness. Probably influenced it all the way to the interview stage. Why not use that connect to help someone change his story?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
[b]Out of 20 fella in my group as being called out at the amphitheater, only 6 of us were present. It's applicable to most of the panels. [/b]Even, among the EHs'... In some panels, just only 2 or 3 fella were present. This made me believed that, people that came for the interview on 5th were few(both GH & EH)... I never believed till now that, the interviewees are not up to 7-9k as claimed by some sauces/sources. We are less than 5k from my observation. Concerning the time wey men go received APL, na only God know ooo.

As at d time d list is being called, some might still be undergoing certificate clearance. It's possible they'll call the names on the list all over as new set of candidates enter the theatre.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I guess those we think didn't respond when called out from the theatre perhaps were still undergoing verification.

I don't think so,cos I was the second to the last person that was interviewed in my batch(7am), we guys left the amphitheater around 8:30am for the panelist quarters and I was interviewed around past 9; although, 4 of us left for the interview quarters at block D while the remaining 2 guys(a pregnant Lady and one other guy) came to join us...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
which next week again? Allow us to mourn our alerts by King, plz.

Lool bursted.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
darado:
my sympathy plz. Hope u applied for shell openings, since u want work in oil and gas
bursted again

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Denazarian(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Correct!
[qquote author=ChasteGhuy post=80936223]I guess those we think didn't respond when called out from the theatre perhaps were still undergoing verification.[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eggovic:

I'm telling you
I've never believed that 9k peeps were interviewed story

My mind dey tell me say, we no fit pass 5k.
Insha Allah, we go make am big tru dis NNPC recruitment, me no get connect o, na God bi my only connect ooo...
To those wey dey brag here, APL go soon silent una.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:

My mind dey tell me say, we no fit pass 5k.
Insha Allah, we go make am big tru dis NNPC recruitment, me no get connect o, na God bi my only connect ooo...
To those wey dey brag here, APL go soon silent una.
Same story here
Depending on God

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prymestrr(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
Please tell them. Ppl cannot be this limited in reasoning na. It's appalling.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donrissy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
vyke2008:
Any local man or woman who plans to reject this long awaited offer from NNPC shall not even receive it IJN!!!!!!!!

If agree click like or share if otherwise...

Prayer of the thread....It isn't just funny but cruel. Denying people an opportunity that'll change their fortunes and that of their families.

AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:

I don't think so,cos I was the second to the last person that was interviewed in my batch(7am), we guys left the amphitheater around 8:30am for the panelist quarters and I was interviewed around past 9; although, 4 of us left for the interview quarters at block D while the remaining 2 guys(a pregnant Lady and one other guy) came to join us...
Before your name can be called in that amphitheatre, that means one must have been verified on the ground floor of the tower where documents were properly checked and that's the place only those present were fixed to their respective panels.
Please let us not get things twisted because of over anxiousness.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.