Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847531 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2019
semitones:
chidiebereuzoma:

So you expect nnpc to tell you explicitly during interview that they will only be reimbursing those that didn't... I'm not saying anything ooo.
Don't quote me abeg. I dey write php code

chidiebereuzoma:

Heard this from a friend and thought I would share it. But I don't wanna stir up controversies.
It's about this alert going on.
I wouldn't want to hurt the hopes and expectations of my fellow jobseekers.
The info is coming from a HR official to one of the applicants who already is a casual staff in nnpc ( they were also allowed to apply like us)
I won't publish it out of respect and ethics. But there's really something about this tp reimbursement.

I am GT ICT a non 'alertee' and I strongly believe there'a no correlation between Tp and APL. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.

This is one sincere writings and deserve the highest likes in this thread EVER. thanks�

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathweezy(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbriels:
Has local man been paid?...I just wantu check something ni... cool

I've not been paid. July 2nd.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Nathweezy:

Prepare for TESTIMONY

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Local man from Ekiti state is still expecting alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
meelee123:
I am not o. Ah!
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2019
sparog:

Ekiti ke te o!
Omo ye mi..... Ke ti i ri?
I strongly hope u re not from my village sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Daadaa ni ooo egbon mi

Have you been paid and what part of Ekiti are you from?

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOSINIFE(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Ekiti ke te o!

Lol.

Time and chance happen to all men.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teeshawt(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2019
My village pple sighted

Mọ́ra awe, ìyàn ayùn lerun rẹ,

sparog:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathweezy(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2019
semitones:
Prepare for TESTIMONY
Amen bro. I claim it. And same from here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2019
teeshawt:
My village pple sighted

Mọ́ra awe, ìyàn ayùn lerun rẹ,

Amin oo e seun pupo grin

Ibo leti wa lè Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
sparog:

Daadaa ni ooo egbon mi

Have you been paid and what part of Ekiti are you from?

grin
Ido/Osi

Where ur own?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
TOSINIFE:

Lol.

Time and chance happen to all men.
grin grin
Abi na cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Nathweezy:

Amen bro. I claim it. And same from here.
I felt your APL as strongly as I felt mine.

Let's talk at the Towers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Ido/Osi

Where ur own?

Oye, Ilupeju to be precise

Dem don pay you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2019
sparog:

Oye, Ilupeju to be precise

Dem don pay you?
@bolded, I dey dodge am till now. Hopefully I dodge this week too till coast clear well well grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Good morning Everyone. Been on ghost mode but I've been a very faithful observer from the CBT days. Our NNPC meal is almost ready....till then, y'all are in my prayers.

May the week smile at us smiley smiley

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tunjasko(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja:
Ido/Osi
Where ur own?
my village people sighted o..... lol ���
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iconmichael: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2019
morning all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
This smells nice....
Has local woman registered? I mean with AOLMAW : cool
Melbee:
Good morning Everyone. Been on ghost mode but I've been a very faithful observer from the CBT days. Our NNPC meal is almost ready....till then, y'all are in my prayers.

May the week smile at us smiley smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Good morning all!!

I have not received TP but can confirm that I am officially out of this race.

I'm starting a new side hustle and looking for a Head of Business Development.

Any one interested should send a CV and business plan to mikezuma3@gmail.com

Business plan topic
With a start up injection fund of 2 million naira (Maximum 3 million naira), write a business plan for any startup business of your choice and show how you will generate 50% profit before tax (PBT) within the first year.

All the best guys!!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Tunjasko:

my village people sighted o..... lol ���
Lol.... But ekiti plenty sha.... Why una sabi book sef? angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2019
So my guys from Minna Niger state that had theirs same day..?
Nathweezy:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2019
What could have necessitated this confirmation? @bolded..
Could it be what I'm thinking?
lagbaja3:
Good morning all!!

I have not received TP but can confirm that I am officially out of this race

Business plan topic
With a start up injection fund of 2 million naira (Maximum 3 million naira), write a business plan for any startup business of your choice and show how you will generate 50% profit before tax (PBT) within the first year.

All the best guys!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2019
My will.

Gbriels:
What could have necessitated this confirmation? @bolded..
Could it be what I'm thinking?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2019
A very Good Morning to all local men and women in the building.

There are so many new members on this thread, you are all welcome...Abeg Gbriels onboard them well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2019
lagbaja3:
Good morning all!!

I have not received TP but can confirm that I am officially out of this race.

Business plan topic

All the best guys!!

"DPR" people, Weh Don Sir!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Yeah....a enough forms have been made available...we are almost at the yield point....so it is expected..
How is the weather there?.... Abuja is cloudy this morning
RealisticJ:
A very Good Morning to all local men and women in the building.

There are so many new members on this thread, you are all welcome...Abeg Gbriels onboard them well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbriels:
Yeah....a enough forms have been made available...we are almost at the yield point....so it is expected..
How is the weather there?.... Abuja is cloudy this morning

True that...Its raining heavily already. Already at work I escaped the rain.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbriels:
This smells nice....
Has local woman registered? I mean with AOLMAW : cool

Not exactly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok....
This will of yours,when did u make it? I just wantu check something?
lagbaja3:
My will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.