Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844949 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just passing by guys, all the best to you all in the days ahead. However, APL or not... keep cool, life goes on. I rep 4th, no alert yet. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you are expecting APL and you are a drug addict, I advise you to start flushing your system...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4:
Good afternoon local men and women(Chasteghuy, bobowaja, eny, larride, gbriels, gbyms, terir4,jobseeker, benflash, beeam seunpumping, olasunky15 jiang,mosgoon, black11, adebiwa09, macgiver1,realistic,inception,eggovic, chigboboss, mapman, mathology, scooby,monlawal and all of una wey i know type una name no be afojudi oh, local man no fit. Special shout out to Big Bros Jarus. Its your boy teaser, I hail una oh.... Sheko wale

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
As we have begun this very important week(though it hasn't been confirmed if sms is gonna happen), I want us all to place all our expectations into the hands of God. That whatever d outcome be, it's all to God's glory...
Having said that, I want us to remember the pioneers of this great thread....though some have left us and some are still with us....on this note, a big shout out to
@klassd....cap doffed
@larride....our able AB theorist
@jiang.....semppumping tins, who near her near fire, na
only u before u and after u..
Having remembered those with us, let's as a sign of respect thank those that have left us
@somito121
@harveybeaks
@naijainstinct
@tdarry

wish us all a happy life

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sempumping & I na match made from heaven woh grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4:
Good afternoon local men and women(Chasteghuy, bobowaja, eny, larride, gbriels, gbyms, terir4,jobseeker, benflash, beeam seunpumping, olasunky15 jiang,mosgoon, black11, adebiwa09, macgiver1,realistic,inception,eggovic, chigboboss, mapman, mathology, scooby,monlawal and all of una wey i know type una name no be afojudi oh, local man no fit. Special shout out to Big Bros Jarus. Its your boy teaser, I hail una oh.... Sheko wale

You are blessed bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
klassd:
If you are expecting APL and you are a drug addict, I advise you to start flushing our system...

Is it only drug

Wat about diseases?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fremanb4:
Just passing by guys, all the best to you all in the days ahead. However, APL or not... keep cool, life goes on. I rep 4th, no alert yet. Fingers crossed.
Your heart is clean. God will be wt you bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tnx, it's all good bro, it's all good!!
darado:

Your heart is clean. God will be wt you bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Harbkol234(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
number5:

Lolz...

I did my reg 46 minuites to closure of the portal.. I didnt even know what woke me up and stopped me from sleeping.. I tried to sleep off to no avail.. Decided to watch movies... Then remembered a certain nnpc recruitment was to end that night.. And i earlier started d process but stopped at passportu.

Quickly edited one of my anyhow pix and one way it uploaded, something that has eluded me in weeks.. Completed and the rest is history...

When destiny calls, you loose sleep, kings and king makers loose sleep for your call..

Happy sunday local men

You’re a believer bro. Everything is possible WITH HIM who created the heaven and the earth and everything in it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
klassd:
If you are expecting APL and you are a drug addict, I advise you to start flushing our system...

First thing first!
Local men have to receive APL first before any flushing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Harbkol234(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.

Amen in Jesus name!!!!!!! Fire!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
AOLMW una well done o. I just want to say thank you for the updates, theories and slightly higher BP.
Somebori should pass me the attendance sheet please... Ehen....thenku...bye

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Is it only drug

Wat about diseases?

They will treat you if its a mere disease

Someone said so here, one of the other guys who got in 2012 , xfire or someone else

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OnyiVincent: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:
LET US PRAY

FATHER in heaven, we glorify you for all you have done for us; thank you for NNPC and for putting it in the minds of the leadership of NNPC and its governing council to select from amongst us in this recruitment process. It pleased you o God, for us to be among those interviewed shortly after NNPC's Computer Based Test in spite of the numerous candidates competing for limited available roles. From far and near we traveled and successfully found our way to and fro NNPC Tower, Abuja.
Even as we await our appointment letters any moment from now, I ask that you enable us to accept our fate with good faith, trusting that you have better plans for us irrespective of the outcome.
LORD, May we not be overjoyful that we forget that our appointment letter is a call to serve humanity, not for personal aggrandisement, nor may we be sorrowful that we forget that there is still hope! Help us individually and collectively to contribute our quota towards the development of Nigeria whether in NNPC or wherever we find ourselves. Let every negative and sharp practices (capable of hindering our progress) be far from us. Help those who have acknowledged their corrupt nature and willing to turn over a new leaf experience your salvation and sanctification. Thank you Lord for our prayers are answered in Jesus name we pray.
Amen!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
pflourish:

Before your name can be called in that amphitheatre, that means one must have been verified on the ground floor of the tower where documents were properly checked and that's the place only those present were fixed to their respective panels.
Please let us not get things twisted because of over anxiousness.

Nobody checked our documents on the ground floor when we arrived at the towers in the morning. We were just ushered into the amphitheater, and verification/issuing of panel slips commenced immediately. July 1st, 7am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teaser4:
You forgot to close the bracket

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
Happy Sunday wonderful pals. I'm not a fan or supporter of ABT/ABT(As Amended)or 1 % or In-law or presidential/senatorial/gubernatorial theories... I just dey my Ghost/Observer team jeje. Back to what I notice during my interview on 5th July,2019.
Out of 20 fella in my group as being called out at the amphitheater, only 6 of us were present. It's applicable to most of the panels. Even, among the EHs'... In some panels, just only 2 or 3 fella were present. This made me believed that, people that came for the interview on 5th were few(both GH & EH)... I never believed till now that, the interviewees are not up to 7-9k as claimed by some sauces/sources. We are less than 5k from my observation. Concerning the time wey men go received APL, na only God know ooo.
Las las, NNPC APL go locate us very soon Insha Allah.
Saluting all fellow Observers and local men and women from the Glorious Akure City, Akure South LG,Ondo State.
Local man saying Helo from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
klassd:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
habishat:

Nobody checked our documents on the ground floor when we arrived at the towers in the morning. We were just ushered into the amphitheater, and verification/issuing of panel slips commenced immediately. July 1st, 7am
There must have been changes in the steps depending on the interview date

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
habishat:

LOMS!!
I mean, LMAO! grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
FLOW101:
Okay.
Seems someone is finding the thread boring and has decided to reactivate the AB theory. There is no connection whatsoever between credit alert and appointment letters. I'm not guessing this. I'm sure.
Notice that there are no EHs peddling this sort of tale? There is a reason for that.

Please are a GT or an EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
meelee123:
As in ba.....!
Wait o, are you not the GMD's son
Just wantu check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2019
emmabowin:

The dude (ay Nelson) has been paid 20k. So if he's coming out to say this at his own detriment, I think there's an element of truth then. Though in my own opinion, I don't think there's any relationship with APL and TF
No indication that he's been paid.

And have you received your alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2019
habishat:
lol...i forget ni... sweet dreams bro/sis
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2019
scobyy2007:

You are blessed bro!!!
you're blessed too my brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Eggovic:

Baba Abeg no stress this thing again. If they don't believe all dates have been paid then no problem. Las las we go know
yes boss...me I don lock already sef. thanks boss.. have a pleasant night rest...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Teaser4:
yes boss...me I don lock already sef. thanks boss.. have a pleasant night rest...
Eggzactly.
Good night chief

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Biolexxin:
Local man saying Helo from Lagos, but hails from Akoko South East LG, Ondo North Senitorial District, Isua to be precise, Ondo State
Now that you tell us ur location. We village people are coming with coaster bus for you. No hiding place for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

So you expect nnpc to tell you explicitly during interview that they will only be reimbursing those that didn't... I'm not saying anything ooo.
Don't quote me abeg. I dey write php code

chidiebereuzoma:

Heard this from a friend and thought I would share it. But I don't wanna stir up controversies.
It's about this alert going on.
I wouldn't want to hurt the hopes and expectations of my fellow jobseekers.
The info is coming from a HR official to one of the applicants who already is a casual staff in nnpc ( they were also allowed to apply like us)
I won't publish it out of respect and ethics. But there's really something about this tp reimbursement.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Olabisi303:

Wait o, are you not the GMD's son
Just wantu check something
I am not o. Ah!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

If you haven't been paid, up to this point, YOU ARE 95% LIKELY TO GET AN APL. unless your village people are tough.

This doesn't imply that those with alerts cannot eventually get the APL. But there's a slimmer chance, and lots of divine intervention will be needed.

You don't need to believe this, just screenshot and remember this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Today's morning prayer strong oo

No one is talking

People are still praying

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.