Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827326 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2019
licensed2k:
bn long I made a comment here. had to login in again cus I wanna debunk some wild rumours abt d correlation btwn apl and tfare allowance. just bcus u haven't gotn ur tfare alert doesn't mean u have a higher chance of gettin apl Dan dos dat have already gotten alert. wanna know why? .ok, I went for d interview buh I cldnt do d interview due to some reasons, I was allowed to fill d form for d tfare allowance cus as I was told, everybody that came for d interview is automatically eligible for some forms of refunds on dia tfare. I've not gotn a damn yet and I'm also not expectin any apl as I was not even interview so my chance of gettin apl is on d minus side.

What if it's because there's no score to evaluate before knowing whether to pay you or not, and since you've got no interview score, they decided not to pay you at all... Or, you're one of those "alertees" and you decided to use one of your old alternate monikers to write this.... Or perhaps you're right, who knows...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Ebenaba:

Quite funny how you can get it right and wrong at the same time.
Just listen to yourself.
Simple analogy proffers that you might be phased out due to incomplete application wrt to the interview you missed.
King Ayam won't be stressed
NEXT pls
grin grin grin grin this your reply na EBAELEBA....dude got me cracking early morning grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Good morning oga Jarus cheesy How are you sir? smiley

NigelCundy:
Hello sir @Jarus , please sir I want to kindly ask if you can clarify with your sources on the issue of sms notification being sent to successful candidates. Like I mentioned some days ago, with a few people also confirming same; I have never received an SMS from the corporation, only mails. So, I'd like to know if the notification will come in form of mail and SMS.
Anyone with useful information can also respond to this.

Thank you and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaanbelmont: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
I have been viewing this for long.I just want to ask two questions.
1 Has any one on the 2nd of July seen Alert?
2. Has anyone from Adamawa state seen alert?

I believe either alert comes according to state or according to date of interview.

Have a wonderful day folks.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Horllamideh:
If you are from the 'Pace Setters' state, mark your attendance with a like. Ajiise bi Oyo laari.......
Brotherly!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2019
licensed2k:
bn long I made a comment here. had to login in again cus I wanna debunk some wild rumours abt d correlation btwn apl and tfare allowance. just bcus u haven't gotn ur tfare alert doesn't mean u have a higher chance of gettin apl Dan dos dat have already gotten alert. wanna know why? .ok, I went for d interview buh I cldnt do d interview due to some reasons, I was allowed to fill d form for d tfare allowance cus as I was told, everybody that came for d interview is automatically eligible for some forms of refunds on dia tfare. I've not gotn a damn yet and I'm also not expectin any apl as I was not even interview so my chance of gettin apl is on d minus side.

Baba ur case is different

Sorry

Could u pls tell us y u were not allowed for the interview?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaanbelmont:

I believe either alert comes according to state or according to date of interview.

Answer to question 1- Yes, many have received.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Local man....abeg take form for free plus one zobo... report to mathology d zonal sec for documentation and Number5 for record keeping...
Ebenaba:

Quite funny how you can get it right and wrong at the same time.
Just listen to yourself.
Simple analogy proffers that you might be phased out due to incomplete application wrt to the interview you missed.
King Ayam won't be stressed
NEXT pls

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kellyaa: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2019
ACCOUNTING.

U?

semitones:

Which discipline
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaanbelmont:

Adamawa, not received alert yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Don't know how to feel for some folks here. They ran some identity checks to find who else was from their state. They found them and interestingly, almost all found read the same course. They've been silent since then. Just observing...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2019
semitones:

Is there any other person who was interviewed on 3rd July that has been paid?

PLEASE YOUR QUICK REPLY WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED

Yeah. 7am batch
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:
We all really need to pray..... was told that the National assembly was asking for 1000 slots, they were told the best they can do is 250 slots but the NA is asking for 500slots. This is not hear say, nor is it a rumour.

This is verified Info.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what will now happen to those that havent seen alert?...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:
We all really need to pray..... was told that the National assembly was asking for 1000 slots, they were told the best they can do is 250 slots but the NA is asking for 500slots. This is not hear say, nor is it a rumour.

This is verified Info.

Gerrarahere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Swargu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what will now happen to those that havent seen alert?...
they will be replaced with NA list shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
funny enough alot of people have seen alert and alot have still not seen alert, so where do you stand?..do not count your chics before they hatch, i am speaking to some souls here..may the grace of the lord be with you all now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Clifwoods:

Gerrarahere

ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:

This is verified Info.

It is hear say, & it is a rumour.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Any post that tries to debunk the AB theory receives a venomous strike back from ABT apologists. Lol...

Even from those non-alertess who subtly claim there's no relationship between APL and TF ... grin

And for the staunch supporters of the AB theory, I'm still puzzled why they feel uneasy each time a statement or post is made in favour of the "1% Theory". Is their belief that non-alertees having a greater probability of being given APL shaky?

tongue undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:

This is verified Info.

They haf come again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:

This is verified Info.
So what you are insinuating is the demand from the National Assembly for 500 slots for unmerited individuals? Perhaps I didn’t get you right.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Clifwoods:

Gerrarahere

Lmao
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaanbelmont:

Was interviewed on 2nd too. Have not gotten alert. So many theories flying around but I think it may be because we didn't fill location on the Bank account sheet so it's taken them time to sort it out.

Have a great day too.

meelee123:

Were you interviewed on the 2nd too?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:

This is verified Info.

It is a hearsay and a rumour altogether
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Voice234:

So you think such high profile recruitment will be going on and they wont make demands??

When they make demands from the Presidency before they agree to pass a nation's budget......who or what is NNPC that they wont ask for slots. PRAY

Everyone knows that they have slot, just don't come here and tell us that it's 1000, 500, 250 slots...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Answer to question 2- check question 1
meelee123:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
theSpark:

Was interviewed on 2nd too. Have not gotten alert. So many theories flying around but I think it may be because we didn't fill location on the Bank account sheet so it's taken them time to sort it out.

Have a great day too.

Were you interviewed on the 2nd too?
YES
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Angyee:

Yeah. 7am batch

GT/EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
For the 3rd time I'll say it, I don't know anyone in power except God but I'm confident my success mail and sms are coming soon. Y'all believe whatever you want, I've chosen my stand

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.