Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829737 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HIBEETECH2018: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Why can't you ask josh who claimed to know me to put my fb username and picture here.

Beeam:
With these few points of ours, we hope we have been able to convince you and not confuse u that we know you are lying

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
geektrovert:

Wow. Great exposition!

So it is valid to assert that consumer goods and luxury goods don't play by the same rules. Also, because purchasing power is at an all-time low, it will be wise to sell via quantity rather than brand (perceived higher quality)...hmmm

I just see what many firms are doing, having a consumer line and also a premium line. So they have parallel branding, parallel advertising, and two different strategy. Like another poster mentioned.. indomie brand and their new relish brand.

Why I even started wondering..I just realised bigi cola has taken significant market share from Cocacola.. yet almost everyone accept that Cocacola tastes better than Bigi Cola. Thanks for the response!
Bro! And @CsRockefeller, I'd like to meet you two, hopefully at the towers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks for the enlightenment. I will confirm next time before posting.

Gbriels:
PARASTATALS OF THE MINISTRY

Nigeria National Petroluem Corporation

Department of Petroleum Resources

Petroleum Training Institute

Petroleum Technology Development Fund

Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board

Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority

Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Agency

Nigerian Content Development Management Board....
Don't lie again ooo....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
All I am Saying, God give me NNPC APL...

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
geektrovert:

"...with sizable R & D budgets, high brand visibility and more capacity to absorb shocks. Inability to do that would drown the visibility of your product in that segment. "

No wonder the big brands continuously dish out money for multiple advertisements and release new lines of product. Only the strong will survive in this segment..lol

Thanks man!

Anytime bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
There's a country mile difference between being outrightly rude and an internet troll.

Grow up, be more useful.

Keep height, soul, might and strength because your reward waits for you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks too mahn...we all learn everyday.... especially from mistake...
Gianluigizona:
Thanks for the enlightenment. I will confirm next time before posting.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Thobysam:

Which one is CBA?

Collective Bargaining Agreement. A tool (agreement) for negotiating between employees (union) and employer.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2019
souljar:

Bro! And @CsRockefeller, I'd like to meet you two, hopefully at the towers. smiley

For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see?

Hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2019
joobseekar:

Amen, all we are saying at the end give us APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Thobysam: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Jarus:

Collective Bargaining Agreement. A tool (agreement) for negotiating between employees (union) and employer.

Oh.... I get it now

Thanks sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2019
geektrovert:
Aside.

@Jarus and other economists in the house. Something that has been bothering my mind.

In the current market conditions of Nigeria nowadays, is it better to play in the premium segment or mass market?

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. indomie, molfix, Bigi Cola)

What's your take on this guys? (Sorry I'm putting it on this thread)

It depends on what you want to achieve with your pricing: if its market penetration - in this case you stick to mass marketing and channel your value chain to reduce cost of production and give low prices - like what Tecno and Infinix phones are doing; Coversely , if youwant to reach the target market values quality over quantity, you channel your value chain to increaseing premium values at a more expensive price - what Apple is doing is a good example. You can read up Porters Value chain.

Have you asked your self why no matter what happens: a Skoda CAN NEVER be more expensive than a Rolls Royce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2019
michaelmahone:
Good day Mosgoon. Also need the LOMS materials. Kindly send to geraldnonye@gmail.com. Thank you. God bless.

Not so fast bro. Write an essay of at least 1000 words stating why LOMS should be sent to you.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Jarus:

Yes! It's closely related to Joint Consultation but with a bit difference.

HRM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2019
darado:
tell am my brother. The guy deserves back hand slap

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2019
joobseekar:
amen....I claimed it IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Sempumping:

GMD was also in the TMC meeting yesterday evening in Abuja.
How many min is Abuja to Lagos
Btw I am not saying he approved any list yesterday o , I am just saying that ur reason wont suffice .
Those guys can be in Maiduguri,Lagos,PH ,Ilorin,Abuja in 1 day o.

You won't blame some of us cheesy most of us never get the experience of using a plane

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
The thread might exceed 700 pages before APL shows up. It’s really close though. Really close. I really anticipate Wednesday as I feel a greater portion of candidates that were interviewed on 5th shall be paid.
I hear the sound of Jubilation.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
xpizzy:

Every weekend night from Thursday, clubs are almost full from Mainland to Island[Using Lagos as an example].

A bottle of Jack Daniel or Hennesey VS[Very Special] goes for 25-35k while Hennesey VSOP[Very special old pale] can sell for 50-65k depending on the location and the orders come in droves. Not to talk of champagne such as Dom Perignon, Ace of Spades, Moet Et Chandon...... etc.

If you go to some other open-air gardens or joints, these same drinks sell at 25-60% below the club's prices and yet the orders are also coming in droves. And coming in last is our beer parlors that sell drinks at pump price grin . They also have their customers swarming like bees on a weekend night. In strategy, this is known as differentiation

grin Oga please don't use all your APL mulla to jaguda all this brands o, stick to the normal small stout i saw you downing the other day with a plate of isi ewu tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
souljar:

Amen..Can't wait to meet you too bro. Local guys like Souljar, dem no dey rush NNPC, na APL dey rush dem.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Beeam:
Why stress ur instinct when his profile is all over nairaland/the internet?

Ohh.... You think I have that energy to be checking every Tom's profile all over the internet. Not some troll bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Thobysam:

Which one is CBA?
collective bargaining agreement. Is a negotiation btw govt and staff union on wages increament. Done every two yrs but now three years. Arrears is being paid at the end of the negitiation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Bro who was the lucky person?? Male or female. I want to check something..

mosgoon:
I feel like being a good Samaritan, I just booked two nights at transcorp Hilton Abuja, 5 mins from nnpc towers and would want to help someone who DOESN'T have anywhere or cannot afford any hotel to stay for the interview. Now as you know, transcorp Hilton is a 5 star hotel.. [/b]I booked the room for 180k[b] for 2 nights and felt like offering just one person a chance to stay with me for a night for free. My interview is on the 5th. I booked the rooms for 4th and 5th.. I plan to leave on the 6th.

**I would prefer someone with the same interview date as me so we move out of the hotel the same day and I don't have to worry about logistics of checking out or leaving behind due to possibility of the person being behind when I leave

send a pm if interested or contact me on telegram ---

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2019
stevie55:
Wow. impressive!
You remind me of my youthful days. grin
Anyway, where are you based?
Engineering company or nothing?
I can read this stuff all day.

Thank you. Based in Benin City.

No. Even though I would prefer an engineering company if given the choice ( for several reasons which "ease of IT defense come January" is one of) it is not a must for me. I am open to exciting, new challenges. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2019
daima:
Bro who was the lucky person?? Male or female. I want to check something..

I really saw this person as a fraudster. And was wondering why the person said the price. Like who cares. Really strange.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:
You write well. Your personal statement is more comedic than professional.

I'm a happy soul. It reflects in whatever I do. I've since stopped trying to fight it. Now I just try to be myself and allow the universe do the rest.

Secondly, maybe it's a lot less less professional than it ought be because it's not a typical resume I'm sending to an organization per se, but rather a light-hearted attempt at finding my helper. And also maybe because a part of me is not sure if/if not firms treat resume of IT applicants with an iron fist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
You are just amazing. You will find what you seek. Keep writing you are inspiring.

Thank you!

GT & EHs, sorry for derailing una thread abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2019

Stop please.......He invited Muslims. Why beg to be a part of a party that is not related to you.

I believe in unity and integration of people. You can always hang out with him sometime but let's understand the thin line here. A muslim will not beg to attend an Easter gathering. Stop acting dependent.

That aside,
Let's focus on matters the thread is all about

I have always said it that most of you on this thread cannot just have respect for people, their opinion and the choices they make. In your haste to garner likes and attract attention to yourself, you have only succeeded in highlighting your ignorance.

I don't dignify people like you with a response, but I guess I will have to in this case.

I have been a silent follower of Jarus since my undergraduate days. I read his article on "How to make a first class". It was very helpful to me as it served as a guide throughout my undergraduate days. Especially given the fact that he studied the same course I was taking in school then. I followed him up to the point that he had an interview with Chanels TV some years back. I watched with glee as he analysed issues especially those concerning the economy. I finished school and continued following his acvtivities in the politics section and of course, the jobs/vacancy section. So, it is suffice to say that he is a kind of mentor, an inspiration. Of course, he doesn't know all of these and I am sure there are countless Nairalanders that hold same view about him.

Now, tell me why such a person will be in the same town that I will coincidentally be and I won't explore that opportunity to meet with him physically? You accuse me of begging, where did you spot begging in my post? You talked about acting dependent, except you have a rare gift of pre-empting someone's intentions, how did my post connote dependence? It's not like I am so dumb and naive to the point that I would expect him to be able to help concerning this recruitment. I am sure your networking skills is very poor, hence you would have seen the need for me to meet with him, Sallah or not. I am sure because he is on this NNPC thread and has made it known that he inteviewed like the rest of us, a lot of us here have taken him for granted. He is big, as in very big. Nothing will ever take that away from him, especially to those of us that have followed him since aeons.

So, because it is Sallah, I shouldn't meet with Jarus. When in actual fact I have lots of muslims folks I would be spending the festivity with. I don't know why you deactivated, but I would have loved you to stay on and try to pick offense with this reply, then we would roll in the mud together. That I assure you.

Good Day!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2019
gbadekunle:

This is the most intriguing cover letter anybody can send to an organization. Please, leave it like this and apply for a job and a smart CEO or HR Manager will tap you immediately.
Thank you. I appreciate. Gracias..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by michaelmahone(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Would send you something to get most books you seek(if not all) if you are willing to send to me. Let's discuss via mail first before exchange.
ChasteGhuy:

Not so fast bro. Write an essay of at least 1000 words stating why LOMS should be sent to you.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.