Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829150 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Goldwatch:

That means they're still looking for you inside the towers.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:
9:17pm.....no alert
I am just checking something tho sad

So nobody get paid today? not even outside nairaland?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jiang:
And let me scatter this place before I Japa to bed, I know some people who interviewed on 10th and them don get alert grin

MAKE YOU NO KID YOURSELF WOH, those on nairaland are less than 2% of those interviewed.

Hello Sempumping, am preparing for our special meeting at D towers woh cheesy

10th o, before "y'all" start saying, nobody on 10th has been paid
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ginalex:
Access Bank Theory grin

oh ok. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
From the last recruitment:
1. Operator with krpc was paid
2. HSE supervisor at the towers was not paid (as of July 9, 2019 my interview date)
3. Someone that didnt make it was paid long time after the recruitment (this was also narrated in this forum by the person. Can search for it).

Plz digest to your sentimental level and get accorded with one or all of the following:
1. Pleasure
2. Intense HBP
3. Lassa fever
4. Almond-sorted kalmari

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rebelsquad:
Hi y'all, so based on all I've been reading, it seems like there's sort of correlation between how you Inputted your account details and people that have been paid, I don't recall being asked anything concerning the wrist-tag on my hand. I know they wrote a certain number on it but no one asked me to memorize anything or any code, I wrote my name & details in the paper for GT (I wasn't asked anything other than "EH or GT" by the person at block D)
If there's anyone who has a similar situation and has gotten paid, please let me know to debunk this theory.
Btw did on the 5th.

Sup rebelsquard, it occurred to me that at a point during checkin/verification a lady attending to us asked me to memorize a particular "page number" where I wrote my name as I would be asked at the next point Or something like that,as there were several detached sheets with different page numbers, most likely the tag had that "page number" detail too. while checking out, I was asked what page number? So as to fill my account details, I could still remember so i didnt bother checking my tag. This is the closest I can think of.

I interviewed 5th July, GT, 12noon, Yet to receive alert.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sulleymanimam:
Well this Is my first comment here. I am from Niger State, GT Civil Engineering. I wrote my CBT in Minna nd my interview was on 2nd. More than 10 of my friends that had their interview same day are yet to receive their TP. Some of them are from Abuja and Kaduna, but all no TP. If you are interviewed on 2nd and you are from Niger, pls indicate. I also want to apply for a position in ALOMAW. I hope my application will be given necessary consideration. cheesy angry

But a lot of 2nd guys have being paid. shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeniusOla:

Sup rebelsquard, it occurred to me that at a point during checkin/verification a lady attending to us asked me to memorize a particular "page number" where I wrote my name as I would be asked at the next point Or something like that,as there were several detached sheets with different page numbers, most likely the tag had that "page number" detail too. while checking out, I was asked what page number? So as to fill my account details, I could still remember so i didnt bother checking my tag. This is the closest I can think of.

I think they only did this for us that did by 12 on the 5th.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:
I did on the 5th. 12pm

We were given a tag after verification of documents and one of the officers told us to remain the number on our tags as it’s the number of the sheet we wrote our names and our serial number.

After the interview, at Block D, the officer there used the number on the tag to give me the sheet I wrote my name in during the verification and I inputted my account details and signed out.

Similar experience larride, same date, same time. What course bro?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Make God help local man ooo. The sky is cloudy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

COO ABT grin, please do you know which states these people are from? Mind mentioning them?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
merorisa:

I don't think it's a cause for concern. You simply followed instructions. And since they've paid some others who had similar experience as yours, they'll def pay you (that's if you've not been paid and you're not scared of being paid smiley wink ) and others too. They know how they will sort their thing.

Absolutely not a cause for concern.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ceemaaan(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

Nop... Only a few were paid. I did CBT in Minna too and interviewed on 2nd. Yet to receive tf.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jiang:

Hello Sempumping, am preparing for our special meeting at D towers woh cheesy

By God's grace grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
@jarus....u are chap ooo
No mind wetin my local woman tell u...
ABT is an acronym for ABout Time to demand for our tfare...since u have not been paid, that's why I feel u should be part of the demand....
Jarus:

What the hell does ABT mean?!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
ceemaaan:

Nop... Only a few were paid. I did CBT in Minna too and interviewed on 2nd. Yet to receive tf.

grin

Majority of those that were paid on July 23 were July 2nd.

I think it’s safe to say they paid some and didn’t pay some.

To God be my glory.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeniusOla:

Similar experience larride, same date, same time. What course bro?

GT Accounting.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Loveprick:

I am not here to argue or prove any point. I was surprise to see her at the Tower because we have never discussed anything about NNPC recruitment . We applied the same role and my name was called before her name in the amphitheatre. After my interview I had to wait for her at the place we did accreditation so that we can go out and catch fun together in Abuja. Remember, I don't believe there is a correlation between APL and TF.

Don't border to explain your self, your first statement is clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
BenFlash:

You meant to say analysis I guess

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na only you know wetin dey here to digest
darado:
From the last recruitment:
1. Operator with krpc was paid
2. HSE supervisor at the towers was not paid (as of July 9, 2019 my interview date)
3. Someone that didnt make it was paid long time after the recruitment (this was also narrated in this forum by the person. Can search for it).

Plz digest to your sentimental level and get accorded with one or all of the following:
1. Pleasure
2. Intense HBP
3. Lassa fever
4. Almond-sorted kalmari

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SolChem: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
I believe majority if not all those paid on 23rd July are EH interviewed on 2nd July.

larride:

grin

Majority of those that were paid on July 23 were July 2nd.

I think it’s safe to say they paid some and didn’t pay some.

To God be my glory.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeniusOla:

Bro the number you were told to memorize was the number of the sheet you wrote your name on and time so you could locate it easily and sign out after your interview.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
hayesconcept:
Make God help local man ooo. The sky is cloudy.
Rain wan fall
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rain Kee you there grin grin
Eggovic:

Rain wan fall
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
uzoexcel:

lol...nice one..been a while..trust u doing great

Yeah Yeah... mans got to do what mans got to do...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
aifybuu:
Anyways...let's watch and hope shaa. Someone said the GT bank staff that processes his payment said they had exausted the listed submitted to them by NNPC...if by the end of the week, no new alertee, then it might mean no new list has been submitted to them...

I am not saying anything...just thinking why they may have truncated the payment. Another parameter that can lead to our APL/TP relationship question.

I give credence to how nnpc has handled the entire recruitment process so far, but this payment thing, in my opinion, it must have been given low priority going by how it has been handled so far.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

GT Accounting.

Oshey! Auditor General, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OnyiVincent: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
True talk

Okay if that was how your interview day went.
I did on the 6th. And the sheet we used in filling our account details had the serial numbers on our tags given to us at the point of accreditation. We were asked to look for the number and write our details in front of it. Other 6th-ians can verify this. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayodele92:
Evening all, I spoke with two different members of my church who work with NNPC here in Abj to ask few. Questions. The first person is a young guy who entered during the last recruitment and he said there is no correlation between APL n TF. He said he received his TF during their time n was also given APL. He also said so far the process has been transparent.

The second person is a manager and i met him today after evening service. He also said same. However, he said those of us in Abj might not receive TF cos we didn't travel. I asked him when the results will be announced and he said soon. I didn't want to push him further as to ask for a date cos na old man.

You and your sources are not serious sad.

You didn't want to push what further ?

Instead of you to ask why the payment is in batches... You are telling us what we have read one thousand and one times

BTW, a source that doesn't know some people in ABJ have been paid already is a tasteless sauce.
angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
merorisa:

Okay if that was how your interview day went.
I did on the 6th. And the sheet we used in filling our account details had the serial numbers on our tags given to us at the point of accreditation. We were asked to look for the number and write our details in front of it. Other 6th-ians can verify this.

I did on the 6th too... Nothing of such happened. We only used serial number to trace where we write our name so we can sign out. A separate sheet was given to us for account details in no serial order
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala:

i am certain they are upto 15 here. i know 2 in my office EH. this guys are unrelated, thats y i believe there shud be at least 1 person.

the other dates, u can see that at least 1 person or more here can confirm he has received. but not 5th

I have some people who interviewed on the 5th in the WhatsApp group I belong. Most of them haven't been paid yet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Ayodele92 post=81044612][/quote]

Gee, what's the name of this church? Is it "NNPC Church of God Mission" or something? Let's know so we can increase the number when NNPC finally has new recruits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.