Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829139 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
hayesconcept:
Don't confuse yourself. I did my interview on the 6th and i didn't use any tag number to write my account number or so. We only used our tag number when we are about to enter Amphil theatre.

You also used tag number to sign-out but not for writing down account details

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You also used tag number to sign-out but not for writing down account details

Tag number grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
naijachic:
With regard to writing of account details, I recall we were told at the point of checking our credentials that we should take note of our panel number and serial number on the paper we wrote our names as we would look for and write our names against the same number in block D (exit). I remember they jokingly asked me my serial number to be sure I remembered it.

I am seeing some people saying that they wrote down their account details in no particular order. Can anyone else confirm being given same instructions as they were being accredited?

I have been paid by the way smiley

What you have on your tag is your page number and the number you appeared on that page. Not panel number.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
hayesconcept:
Lol,. It was before the interview that we used the tag number.

You used it after the interview to sign-out ... Try to remember...although the sheet for payment details follows no order cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2019
larride:

But a lot of 2nd guys have being paid. shocked
Dat is serious then, I haven't seen or heard of any....and I know alot of us interviewed on that same day.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Bros, are u a Nigerlite??
ceemaaan:

Nop... Only a few were paid. I did CBT in Minna too and interviewed on 2nd. Yet to receive tf.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2019
ceemaaan:

Nop... Only a few were paid. I did CBT in Minna too and interviewed on 2nd. Yet to receive tf.
Bros are u a Nigerlite??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2019
You are right. I memorised the number, but we were given another sheet for the payment details.
ChasteGhuy:

You used it after the interview to sign-out ... Try to remember...although the sheet for payment details follows no order cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2019
hayesconcept:
Rain Kee you there grin grin
na you o grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2019
marveloncy1:
They've already started updating details of shortlisted candidates on their server for accreditation during the interview. I think shortlisted candidates will be contacted this week or lately by next week. I wish us all the best.
Sup Bro
You've been so quiet. What's the latest

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Bobowaja go and sleep oh..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2019
souljar:

Okay. Unlike nnpc reimbursement, we deal equally. We don't segregate dates. Here's for two of you...

That WWE pix made history as the shortest elimination in a royal rumble match.

angry grin grin
Santino was like: I wasn't ready. Kane was mad that night

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:45am On Aug 08, 2019
stevie55:

Analogies are not qualified with depth bro, (it is "in-depth analysis" not "in-depth analogy"wink. None of the definitions your posted describes mosgoon's comment below. It is okay if you don't wanna take correction so let's not convert the thread to an English class. No one is above mistake. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:00am On Aug 08, 2019
mosgoon:
There's definitely a trend. Regarding its relationship with APL, time would tell.
In summary, what I have learnt so far is that among the dates paid already, some were paid and others weren't. I'm leaning to each category being placed on an interest group... Whether APL interest group, Discipline interest group, Bank interest group etc.

I would have been more certain if July 5th experienced mass payments as I have a good sample size to establish a fact based hypothesis. The sample size includes me and several friends who had same panel interviews, sheet attendance, and performance descriptions(albeit cannot be used foundationally). Truly, if July 5th has been paid, I can personally come up with a good fact based explanation even though it might be totally wrong when everything unveils
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 5:01am On Aug 08, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I can't even remember signing in or signing out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BasDost: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2019
There is an observation I haven’t seen anyone made mention of, at least if not peculiar to all interview dates, then to those who were interviewed on the 10th.

After signing out on the attendance sheet and while filling the account details/location sheet, a woman seated near the table the booklet was placed on was asking questions about each person’s location and making verifications with respect to that on her laptop. I’m pretty sure she asked for my name/candidate no, typed it into her system and then confirm my location.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2019
BasDost:
There is an observation I haven’t seen anyone made mention of, at least if not peculiar to all interview dates, then to those who were interviewed on the 10th.

After signing out on the attendance sheet and while filling the account details/location sheet, a woman seated near the table the booklet was placed on was asking questions about each person’s location and making verifications with respect to that on her laptop. I’m pretty sure she asked for my name/candidate no, typed it into her system and then confirm my location.
I can verify that this happened. She openly called out the state we came from

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2019
I didn't even notice that there was an age limit for this recruitment exercise if not now that it's been talked about.
Thank God say my eyes no see am sha, it would have discouraged me from applying.
God dey by my side, even while been verified, the man at the table was asking questions about my age. I was even confused why he was particular about it. He even told me about someone that came with a forged NPC cert claiming to be 23 years and he started primary school at 1year.
Well sha, las las na God been dey clear road for me. And na HIM go make this APL enter my hand laidat

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Livvie(f): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Sulleymanimam:
Well this Is my first comment here. I am from Niger State, GT Civil Engineering. I wrote my CBT in Minna nd my interview was on 2nd. More than 10 of my friends that had their interview same day are yet to receive their TP. Some of them are from Abuja and Kaduna, but all no TP. If you are interviewed on 2nd and you are from Niger, pls indicate. I also want to apply for a position in ALOMAW. I hope my application will be given necessary consideration. cheesy angry

Is it safe to say northern states have not been paid. I know someone from Yobe. Interviwed on 5th July and yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dadeto: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
But there are jobs better than NNPC. So what he is saying maybe true. So people wrote tests not because they dont have better pay options but other reasons like security, location etc.
Gbriels:
Whosoever is still quoting that darado of a guy has an element of scam in him/herself.....
When u see something too good to be true....it can't be true....
That darado and moogoogaipan don't deserve our mention please.... local men, let's ignore them please, na beg I dey....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2019
What my eyes can't see, I still believe everything spoken to me.
There's no word that could come back void. I will trust the report of the Lord.
God is not a Man that he should lie, every need he will supply.
So I will wait, I will not be moved.

Good Morning everyone

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2019
More than 50 people viewing this thread grin

Good morning everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2019
olasunky15:

That WWE pix made history as the shortest elimination in a royal rumble match.

angry grin grin
Santino was like: I wasn't ready. Kane was mad that night
Ah... Him no serious sha. Was that his first royal rumble? Abeg...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Teaser4:
Bobowaja go and sleep oh..
The son of man wee not kee himself cheesy
Good morning brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Damjoy(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Association of Local Observing Men and Women

cool cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2019
naijachic:
With regard to writing of account details, I recall we were told at the point of checking our credentials that we should take note of our panel number and serial number on the paper we wrote our names as we would look for and write our names against the same number in block D (exit). I remember they jokingly asked me my serial number to be sure I remembered it.

I am seeing some people saying that they wrote down their account details in no particular order. Can anyone else confirm being given same instructions as they were being accredited?

I have been paid by the way smiley

Thats true, I just remembered now. I followed the instruction and I've not been paid, July 2.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Sulleymanimam:
Well this Is my first comment here. I am from Niger State, GT Civil Engineering. I wrote my CBT in Minna nd my interview was on 2nd. More than 10 of my friends that had their interview same day are yet to receive their TP. Some of them are from Abuja and Kaduna, but all no TP. If you are interviewed on 2nd and you are from Niger, pls indicate. I also want to apply for a position in ALOMAW. I hope my application will be given necessary consideration. cheesy angry

Yeah not an indigene though just based and wrote cbt there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Thobysam: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2019
GeniusOla:

Similar experience larride, same date, same time. What course bro?
Same
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2019
BasDost:

A laptop is too conspicuous to miss out if there was such on that desk; there were only papers. July 2, Thank you.
Next.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Themaths(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Na make dem send my TP na that one dey do me now.

The thing is this, some people thinking APL is connected to TP and are praying fervently not to be paid, when the APL is eventually released and their names aren't included, they will still come here and start wailing....

If there are any NNPC agents here, I interviewed on the 3rd, Mechanical GT, Zenith Bank, please, pay me.... something about a bird in hand...

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2019
BenFlash:

Analogies are not qualified with depth bro, (it is "in-depth analysis" not "in-depth analogy"wink. None of the definitions your posted describes mosgoon's comment below. It is okay if you don't wanna take correction so let's not convert the thread to an English class. No one is above mistake. Cheers
You have a point. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.