Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834971 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
And an 'opinion' is neither the 'fact' also, ok?

Get my point before u correct/judge, thanks

Uricas:

For correction purpose: An opinion is neither right nor wrong. You can only agree or disagree.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by floydmayweather: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
My Opinion :

I think it 90% clear there is a correlation between APL and TF. How this swing is what really unclear. I will give this 2 scenerios to justify my opinion.

Emmyteetosin's case : 2 brothers from the same state of origin and had interview on same date, one was paid and the other was not. So those say it based on state, this will clearly debunk that assumption.

My case : On my interview date (3rd July 2019), i noticed we had other candidates from Kano state ( this to show people were invited based on where you wrote your CBT) which i think goes for other candidates as well.
So the question is a Kaduna candidate was paid on 16th July and a Kaduna candidate was also paid on 8 August 2019.

If we check the connection between this 2 case, then there is a correlation between TFare and APL. How is now the question i don't have answers to.

We just need to be calm and wait for the outcome. The remaining days is not more than the tasky situations we have put our brains and mind to.

NNPC will not define if you will be successful or not. It is an opportunity and there will always be more opportunities to explore.

My 2cents.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Just want to contribute to the statistics being taken.

State of origin: Cross River
CBT: New Karu, Nassarawa (though preferred test location was FCT)
Interview date/time: 1st July/7am
GT (Engineering)
No Alert

We weren't asked to put down location while filling our account details, but my CV carries Abuja address.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
jayhukkal:

I meant I haven't heard of any person from Benue being paid

Benue paid
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Celebsnews: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
floydmayweather:

The Emir state (Kano).

Ewww... I interviewed on the 3rd too, from Kano. But yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
soonpoint:
I did get paid. I'm from kwara
Please is your address kwara or another location and how much were you are paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
number5:

U probably interviewed on a day meant for the southwestern guys

On my interview day, more igbo's and notherners than yorubas were called
i met lots of igbo guys and Hausa guys but the larger proportion came from the west.

Before my interview, all guys waiting with me were all Igbos, two persons from each eastern state...only the guy from Anambra was single.

What I'm saying in essence is there were other representatives from the other regions of Nigeria but people from the west seem more on the day i interviewed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poetictwenty(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

the fact is that, those who received alert earlier were weeded out because they do not meet the advertised criteria for the recruitment especially the GT's, those whose results were 2013 and those whose ages are above 28 by December 2018.

my opinion though!

since today marks the beginning of Epl week, let me use a popular champions league advert to buttress my point. " you have come from far and wide , seeking for an answer, but the answer will remain a mystery till the very end".
I strongly believe that there is a correlation between Apl and T.f,. reasons.
if Mr A and Mr B did same interview on same day, from same location and probably from same state, I believe that there must be a reason why Mr A got alert without Mr B getting alert (this premises shows there must be SOMETHING that led to such outcome)- philosophy and logic
mathematically speaking- probability,set theorem and Series and sequence has made me believe that the must be a reason why the payment system is being done this way.
please, this is my opinion, ...like I said earlier, it will remain a mystery till the very end

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samalli592: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
To the reasonable contributors/readers on this thread, permit me to digress a bit. I can see that a comment i made here is rife and i've been referenced albeit rudely, so i think i should respond appropriately (It's a long weekend, i think i have some luxury of time).

Teaser4:
na so dem dey start, awon oloribu scammer...i dey wait make he quote me sef...dem dey get mind oh... Amen to that "thunder part....

[quote author=Teaser4 post=81077116]Y'all don't be surprised, e fit be one troll wey dey follow this thread, wey dey behind that twitter saga... Fyi that wasn't a female behind the handle na one jobless nigga dey run the account...never doubt that power of stupidity. That thing may be here now, viewing this thread.

Now, this cretin above was the calvary that came to save the day for his 'goon'. This dolt, like his buddy he came to save has contributed approximately 16 PAGES to this thread (starting from May 27). And guess what, like his buddy, the constituent of these comments has been pure/undiluted gibberish, ranging from incessant uncouth comments to needless greetings to disparate satirical images and to the mundane contributions (Big Brother Nigeria, Imminent EPL). This buffoon is not even intelligent enough to what comments are relevant to this thread.

Teaser4:
of all the places wey you fit search for NNPC recruitment shi, so the first place that came to your mind na twitter...shey twitter na search engine. Abeg no mention me again, at least dem don type your apl...dog wey never chop no dey play with one way don eat...Oga dey your dey...

The comment I made here was in reference to a twitter search on additional information as regards the recruitment. This retard has discredited the relevance of this social media tool. Pray tell, the public communication on the various stages of this recruitment has been through which platform? Eeeerm…….Twitter, Yes? It would be common sense for people to visit that platform to keep abreast with new information. But then again, I doubt if you ever had any.

Teaser4:
I met a girl in my dept,we are smh close,like we read together,i'm havn feelings for her.i'm nt shy to tell her,but i'm scared of smtn i dnt knw.pls help me,hope am nt rushn things.its true feelings

Teaser4:
No,i'm nt underage,i'm 22+ ,we started talkn,like 2weeks ago,i thinkn if i propose to her,may be she wont talk to me again.thats why i'm scared.pls dnt abuse me

Finally, I really do not believe in self-adulation as I find it narcissistic. However, I do feel it is necessary for you to understand this for posterity sake. While you were battling with your bloated testosterone and sexual conundrum in 2012 as quoted above, I had over 4 years of core work experience in my related field. You may do well to know who you reference when you come onto a ‘faceless forum’ and blither about, exuding your stupidity for all to see.

ChasteGhuy:

Bros, no fall my hand na. Why you dey stress yasev with that headless chicken?

Awon to sepeteri grin

This nitwit takes the bunch. He currently holds the record for the highest comments on this thread, more impressive is that he has contributed 22 PAGES of absolute bilge/nonsense within the shortest period of time (starting from June 28). To revel in your stupidity, kindly refer to my comment above to one of your cohorts.

I am made to believe you are a graduate of Agric Edu. This is stated because I understand that you made a reference to my comment and bolded the phrase ‘some lady’. Well, let me just clarify that expeditiously;
Dictionary definition of the word ‘some’ as a determiner: used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
For Example, "I was talking to some journalist the other day"

If you make bold someone’s comment, be sure to have some ‘cohones’ to provide counter-intuitive and constructive criticism.

In retrospect, I may blame the NNPC recruitment process for some of the occurrences on this thread. Perhaps if they recruited annually and adopted a rigorous process that is bespoke to various disciplines (contrary to generic methods), we would have had more relevant/relatable comments on this thread (as is expected of a job/career thread). People that are withholding credible information for fear of being bashed by the 2 referenced clods and their cohorts may have been more forthcoming.

N:B – I know there are some other persons who would feel slighted by this and would want to ‘come through’ for their hommies, before you do, just take a good look at what they represent and decide on which side of the divide you fit in.

One last thing, I would not dignify any of you with a response as regards this anymore.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

the fact is that, those who received alert earlier were weeded out because they do not meet the advertised criteria for the recruitment especially the GT's, those whose results were 2013 and those whose ages are above 28 by December 2018.

my opinion though!

Lol.. you said it is a fact, then you called it an opinion.. Hello, you're confused..
anyone who didn't meet the criteria wasn't allow to do the interview..

Another trash.. I received alert, and I'm very far from your postulations up there..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lordlight20109:
IMO GT
Interview 4th 9am
CBT in Owerri
No alert yet
i now believe this payment is by states... All the guys i know that are from IMO state has not been paid.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elhonrado(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
samalli592:
To the reasonable contributors/readers on this thread, permit me to digress a bit. I can see that a comment i made here is rife and i've been referenced albeit rudely, so i think i should respond appropriately (It's a long weekend, i think i have some luxury of time).

grin this guy get time ooo.... No worry NNPC go soon give you work...

In other news

Alert ooooooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
samalli592:

I just like the way you write and your analysis skills is too notch.
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
ozoebuka1:
i now believe this payment is by states... All the guys i know that are from IMO state has not been paid.

You sure? wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Elhonrado:

grin this guy get time ooo.... No worry NNPC go soon give you work...

In other news

Alert ooooooo

Interview date?

Time of payment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

my opinion though!
Flawed opinion. I know two guys who are Deltans and had great interview sessions on July 3, who were among the first 'alertees'.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
ozoebuka1:
I doubt. Some Deltans have received and others have not.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
samalli592:

smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:
Flawed opinion. I know two guys who are Deltans and had great interview sessions on July 3, who were among the first 'alertees'.

Please, are those guys EHs or GTs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Guy am from delta

Interview on d 3rd
.GT

No alert
ItsTime4me:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cochukwu:

Please, are those guys EHs or GTs
EHs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:

Forget great interview stuffs, if all interviewees that had great interviews are more than the number of applicants NNPC wants to employ, the excess numbers from them will not make it.

It'z a Zimple Sturv.

Sometimes, it's not about having "bad interview" (because bad interview is mostly relative). Its more about your competition, and the number of applicants the employer is willing to employ.

And for this NNPC, you still have to factor other things as well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:
EHs

Okay.

I think they paid only EH applicants from July 3rd.

I'm yet to see any GT from July 3rd, who has been paid.

Is there any in the house?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Guy am from delta

Interview on d 3rd
.GT

No alert
You see. Let's just be patient and believe in God. I personally know two Deltans, who did their CBT in Benin and had their interview on the 3rd. One is an Engineer and the other a
Medical Doctor. Both are EHs.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
ozoebuka1:

Na the people you know be that...many have been paid from Imo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
joobseekar:

Forget great interview stuffs, if all interviewees that had great interviews are more than the number of applicants NNPC wants to employ, the excess numbers from them will not make it.

It'z a Zimple Sturv.
One problem I have with some of you guys here is that you just quote someone and attack him without knowing the intent of his write-up.

The guy I quoted said that those first 'alertees' are the ones who were weeded out. So my reasoning was, if their interviews were great, it means they must have met the cut off mark. So even if they will be weeded out, it would not have been that early. So the idea of the early 'alertees' being the ones weeded out is unfounded.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
samalli592:

Hahahaahahahha.....Yes, hit them... grin wink cheesy grin wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
I can't imagine that the great 1% thorist, Flowwolf09, would just disappear into thin air. I sight you oga/madam flowwolf.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:
One problem I have with some of you guys here is that you just quote someone and attack him without knowing the intent of his write-up.

The guy I quoted said that those first 'alertees' are the ones who were weeded out. So my reasoning was, if their interviews were great, it means they must have met the cut off mark. So even if they will be weeded out, it would not have been that early. So the idea of the early 'alertees' being the ones weeded out is unfounded.

Lol. Still my post is true.

Now, let's analyze it. You're not among the panel that interviewed them, were you? They just told you, while it may be true, do you know how great the interviews of other competitors?

" 91% is still greater than 90%" that's a fact.

Have your forgotten how some guys came here to boast about how they trash the CBT, yet some of them were not called for interview.

Remember, back in school when some guys will be like, "I gave them marking scheme ni sha" Some will even collect extra sheet(s), at the end, some guys will still score pass them based on merits.

So, brother, Chill. It's EPL time... cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olatunji1187: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mtheeewww... Oh God angry

I just read hundreds of pages here (so useless). I'm off this place, we'll meet at the tower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
How much is Kwara reimbursement please...?
So far so good we have....
Southern states = 20k
Kano = 14k
Enugu = 14k
Jos = ?
Kaduna = 6k
Sokoto = 18k (perhaps this will be for all NW states)
Anambra...?
Kogi ...?
Nassarawa....?
Yola....?
Imo....?

From all available infor....will it be safe to assume that

Tfare is a function of ur CBT state

soonpoint:
I did get paid. I'm from kwara
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiboyo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
ozoebuka1:

I know someone from Imo state that has been paid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.