Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835506 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apalemighty(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Are u sure u just heard it or u partook?
Abeg oh link local men if way still dey.

Clifwoods:

I did cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oliviajones:
Abeg who else heard the 300k rumor? Don't ask me what I mean please. If you don't understand,you didn't hear, just move on

Na figth? #lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
#InsideLife
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
apalemighty:

What is it all about.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
@300k... Since they wont divulge, I guess it's okay to assume. That must be the cost for backdoor entry.
Now we know you're trying to undermine the process. Kontunu... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Poshprins(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Has Anybody from Ogun State been paid?
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
No.
Rexmy:

Did you graduate from FUNAAB?
...just checking something wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
The traffic on this thread has reduced drastically. Local men and women, what's going on? So no know one has been able to give reliable information on when APL would be out. It's alright. It will end in praise for all of us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enireqx20:
The traffic on this thread has reduced drastically. Local men and women, what's going on? So no know one has been able to give reliable information on when APL would be out. It's alright. It will end in praise for all of us

Hello sweetheart... How have you been? Long time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Twhizzy2:
No.
Owkay... Thanks for responding!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
apalemighty:

You are begging to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rebelsquad: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's really tiring to come back to this thread and just see childishness. Most of y'all that keep saying "Hope to meet you at the towers" is this really what you're hoping to meet? Pages on pages of irrelevant nonsense
We've got the scammers at one end who for some reason enjoy dropping fake sauces.
We've got the unpaid FBI who dive deep into every post but lack any understanding.
We've got the typical Nigerians who just enjoy bants upon bants, calamity upon calamity, if there's peace they'll come out "why is this thread quiet na"
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that some people actually drop valid sauces but this thread has derailed so much, we don't even believe anything again!
People flock to nairaland for info, idek what we're dropping here anymore. Sigh

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enireqx20:

Well, there's no interesting theory at the moment, though AB theory still "stands".

All the " sauces" for this week have been put to bed by the resurrection of "Lazarus", even " Wednesday theory" no longer holds.

At the moment, it seems the payment is made by interview dates, (while some people are propagating "weeding theory" ) but the " Tfare" question is, why are they even picking the dates at random, instead of starting from ascending order or descending order of interview dates?

But one thing seems to be obvious to me though, all dates and states have been paid, we just don't have the wave of some dates or states on nairaland yet. Why? I do not know.

However, if someone can actually peruse this thread starting from July 16, while noting the information of those that claimed to have been paid till this moment, we can have a vital hint, to what's happening.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Intelligent Morons..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
joobseekar:

Well, there's no interesting theory at the moment, though AB theory still "stands".

All the " sauces" for this week have been put to bed by the resurrection of "Lazarus", even " Wednesday theory" no longer holds.

At the moment, it seems the payment is made by interview dates, (while some people are propagating "weeding theory" ) but the " Tfare" question is, why are they even picking the dates at random, instead of starting from ascending order or descending order of interview dates?

But one thing seems to be obvious to me though, all dates and states have been paid, we just don't have the wave of some dates or states on nairaland yet. Why? I do not know.

However, if someone can actually peruse this thread starting from July 16, while noting the information of those that claimed to have been paid till this moment, we can have a vital hint, to what's happening.

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
And u just acted like a child u accused others of.... what's even wrong with us...? Every body here to say nonsense...
Please be guided.....
Rebelsquad:
It's really tiring to come back to this thread and just see childishness. Most of y'all that keep saying "Hope to meet you at the towers" is this really what you're hoping to meet? Pages on pages of irrelevant nonsense
We've got the scammers at one end who for some reason enjoy dropping fake sauces.
We've got the unpaid FBI who dive deep into every post but lack any understanding.
We've got the typical Nigerians who just enjoy bants upon bants, calamity upon calamity, if there's peace they'll come out "why is this thread quiet na"
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that some people actually drop valid sauces but this thread has derailed so much, we don't even believe anything again!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
souljar:
@300k... Since they wont divulge, I guess it's okay to assume. That must be the cost for backdoor entry.
Now we know you're trying to undermine the process. Kontunu... grin
Right from my CBT centre, after I finished the test I started hearing people say the NNPC slots were been sold for around #4-5 million.
Nah so local woman just comot mind up on till I got the interview invite.

So it is logical to say that the 300K price tag is just a claptrap. At this stage with all the emotions and desperate measures that could be pouring from different angles, don't you feel the price label for a slot should be way more than the cost of popping a bottle of champagne.

Even if the slots were been sold for 15 million, those who will get the APL will still get it. May I be one of them.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
@Bulaj see two of our people in here have been paid... Waris going on? But they've not disclosed when they were interviewed or paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
How far Una? Hope una don finally find relationship between APL and TF?

I just couldn't help it but laugh really hard as local men are busy doing permutation and combination in an attempt to find relationship btw both variables... grin

Keep it up

They are using Mclauren's series

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rebelsquad: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sigh you just proved my point, read what I said again.
Don't worry I'll wait. Take your time and UNDERSTAND all I'm saying. You'll see there's no insult to YOU.

Gbriels:
Are u just acted like a child u accused others of.... what's even wrong with us...? Every body here to say nonsense...
Please be guided.....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

Benue paid
How much please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rebelsquad:

We've got the wailers also...

Use a sieve when coming on nairaland... Take the valuables and discard the rest.

Save us the wailing...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
pflourish:

Right from my CBT centre, after I finished the test I started hearing people say the NNPC slots were been sold for around #4-5 million.

So it is logical to say that the 300K price tag is just a claptrap. At this stage with all the emotions and desperate measures that could be pouring from different angle, don't you feel the price label for a slot should be way more than the cost of popping a bottle of champagne.

Even if the slot were sold for 15 million those who will get the APL will still get it. May I be one of them.
Lol... Not so surprised though. I didn't use psych like you did but arrived at this conclusion (italicized) as well. I just summed up the amount for an average of 20ppl privy (since theyre trying hard to keep it confidential) to the deal... That's 6m, which seems like pocket change for whoever might have the key to the backdoor. Is it even worth it?
Amen to the bolded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
pflourish:

So it is logical to say that the 300K price tag is just a claptrap. At this stage with all the emotions and desperate measures that could be pouring from different angles, don't you feel the price label for a slot should be way more than the cost of popping a bottle of champagne.

Even if the slots were been sold for 15 million, those who will get the APL will still get it. May I be one of them.

Ororo dey your head..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:

They are using Mclauren's series

Wawu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
LogoDWhiz:

Ororo dey your head..
Before the end of year 2019, I prefer for oil "oyel" to dey my head
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:
Flawed opinion. I know two guys who are Deltans and had great interview sessions on July 3, who were among the first 'alertees'.

Lol

You headed the panel that interviewed them right?

Nawa for this thread o

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulaj(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
souljar:
@Bulaj see two of our people in here have been paid... Waris going on? But they've not disclosed when they were interviewed or paid.

I just noticed too. Really what is going on? Or they are EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
c12112 is not typing...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
bulaj:

I just noticed too. Really what is going on? Or they are EH?
Seems very likely. Their infrequency here kind of points to that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
ItsTime4me:
One problem I have with some of you guys here is that you just quote someone and attack him without knowing the intent of his write-up.

The guy I quoted said that those first 'alertees' are the ones who were weeded out. So my reasoning was, if their interviews were great, it means they must have met the cut off mark. So even if they will be weeded out, it would not have been that early. So the idea of the early 'alertees' being the ones weeded out is unfounded.

What is really unfounded is saying that you know two persons who had a great interview

Were you the one who interviewed them?
Were there when they were interviewed?

Or you just believe what they told you?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
The Common Sense Theory!

weather you like it or not, there is a correlation between TF and APL.

except if you are so dumb to believe that NNPC is randomly selecting candidates for the TF, which is far from what an organisation of NNPC's calibre will do.

They are deliberately sending a message, if not they would have send the TF stuff to all the candidates that participated in the interview once,
don't even hesitate that they can't do that, infact they are more than capable of doing it.

let's start thinking with our brains please,
attacking one another won't save the day since we ain't savages!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.