Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825130 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DezZed(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
Lol @ pressing issues, for things like recruitment there's a team setup and also a timeframe for completion like most projects, I doubt the daily running of the organisation should hinder the process. What we dont know is the timeframe and that's what we aren't giving ourselves peace about

True
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
highzickjosh:
In as much as everyone is anticipating when APL will drop, I want to implore us to please tone down the level of theory dispensation. As far as I'm concerned only AB's theory remain relevant until proven otherwise.

Need not remind you all that the list of successful candidates was ready even before Sallah came into play.

Is there a correlation between TP and APL? The truth is no one knows, so let's take a chill pill and wait.

Thanks

One of the few who don't read what they have written before posting. Examine yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mozartlibra:

I was paid on Friday, July 12th, 2019. A friend of mine, EH also (works with Schlumberger), CBT (Rivers), Interview date 10th July was also paid on the 12th of July by Farouk.

Floww09 must have assumed he was part of the first to be paid, hence he came up with the 1% theory as if he had a "sauce". He was so certain! Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bkamm(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
Lol @ pressing issues, for things like recruitment there's a team setup and also a timeframe for completion like most projects, I doubt the daily running of the organisation should hinder the process. What we dont know is the timeframe and that's what we aren't giving ourselves peace about

Initially 120 Days (for the whole recruitment) from onset, dateline later moved to August (no specific date) resulting from delay/interval recorded between Application to CBT phases.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
There’s simply no reason why this recruitment should surpass this week, honestly. All has been done and dusted.
Interestingly, the President is inaugurating his cabinet next week. The management of the Corporation is well aware of what that implies.

The President appointed Dr. Thomas John to perform the statutory functions of the Petroleum Minister as it relates to the Corporation (being it’s Board Chair), amongst which is ratifying/signing the recruitment ‘into law’. The coming of a New Minister on August 21st can possibly slur the process onwards, or not. There’s also possibility of influence from other Cabinet Ministers.

As regards payments of Transport Fares, it is logical to suggest that it is a bottom-up payment pattern starting mostly with people interviewed on later days. Although, even at that they seem to be ‘picking’.

Yesterday, I spoke with someone who had been giving me superb Info, whether there was new updates (as I’m also having conflicts resuming school). Although he’s out of office, he maintained 2nd/3rd week of August for notifications and September for resumption. I just believe current/updated information is air-tight and within certain circle.

Let’s keep hope alive. All the best folks!

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Resumption month is October.
The GMD is expected to present the appointment list to the BOD today unless there's any last minute change.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rockheartbenny(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
There just might be a correlation between Tfare and APL.

Just like the last time WAEC conducted their 2013/14 recruitment, they paid off the lot that did not get APL ( same varying amount depending on the applicant's location).

And the successful ones did not get as at then.

But all this were after the whole exercise have been fully concluded though.

So let's just wait and see how the whole thing plays out.

I'm highly optimistic it would end well.

nihelimitretep:

Floww09 must have assumed he was part of the first to be paid, hence he came up with the 1% theory as if he had a "sauce". He was so certain! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nawaoo03: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
darado:
Any authentic update on APL? Authentic means from reliable and genuine source. NB: plz disregard my presidential Rapo.

Shameless, you’re a big liar!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
As much as it's normal to think a dedicated team should've handled this process, I still believe it isn't the case. Reason is, from recent statements of their staff, former staff and even the outgone GMD, I learnt they're understaffed.
Also, looking at the number of staff present(and active) at CBT centres and at the interview, plus the GMD's word of appreciation (after the CBT) to staff for taking from their busy schedules to ensure an efficient process, I deduce the staff had to excuse their various desks.
If this is true though, I have no other information to help decipher why they relaxed at this point, except to assume those "other pressing issues" overshadowed the process. We'll just have to wait it out.

NB: I don't have source, just deductions.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guys try Quora, at least for now.

It will reduce the anxiety, great and educative site. wink

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
Baba was it Farouk and Ayam that paid the last recruitment or was it this fast?
New recruitment/new processes

I didn't say that actually. I only said paying all invitees is normal tradition
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
rockheartbenny:
There just might be a correlation between Tfare and APL.

Just like the last time WAEC conducted their 2013/14 recruitment, they paid off the lot that did not get APL ( same varying amount depending on the applicant's location).

And the successful ones did not get as at then.

But all this were after the whole exercise have been fully concluded though.

So let's just wait and see how the whole thing plays out.

I'm highly optimistic it would end well.

NNPC is not WAEC my brother

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

All theory has been rendered useless. NNPC has always paid every invitee. Mind you, someone here said he/she got TF a year after the recruitment process n didn't get APL. So the theory of NNPC compensating unsuccessful applicant only does not hold water.

P.S. I wanted to quote *highzickjosh*

That is in the past o.

But ayam not saying anything o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why are some people actually hell bent on this Access Bank Theory? Does it make you feel better or what? I haven't been paid anyways but let's just be patient. No theory can delete your name if it's on the list already and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
adeakin777:

This begs the question, if it has been ready for a long time why has there been no notification yet to the successful candidates on the outcome of the interview conducted? In my humble postulate, the delay is making this process look chary. Someone here said the list was with the GMD. I presume if that was the case, has it gone through FCC? If i read correctly, 1 or 2 persons have confirmed that it has gone through FCC.

Well, i would think the list must have gone through the management of the organisation first before going to FCC and when it is approved by FCC, the validation of the list by the management team should be seamless. This would be based on the logic that very little influences could be made on the list after FCC's approval, this is just a presumption. Otherwise, there would be no need for FCC's approval in the first place.

This is becoming tiresome.

Nothing tiresome or out of order yet, in my view. By my hunch immediately after the interview sessions, I guessed "before end of August". And that was because the recruitment has been fast so far.

The period between interview and offer is the most protracted stage of any recruitment process, more so for a company of NNPC size, and for a government company with many layers of processes. A lot of approval and review layers. And the elephant in the room - a lot of politics too.

The interview process ended on 12th July. Today is 15th August - just 5 weeks after (2 days public holiday even in-between). Don't let us forget there is also a change in executive management (GMD and COOs) along the way.

So, I don't think there is anything frustrating yet in this recruitment processes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Committee are no longer in the picture, the process is good as completed , for those who have genuine sources will understand what i am talking about but i won't push further to convince you. Check all my post you won't hear me talk about source or what have you. Let your heart not be troubled.
Black11:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mozartlibra:

I was paid on Friday, July 12th, 2019. A friend of mine, EH also (works with Schlumberger), CBT (Rivers), Interview date 10th July was also paid on the 12th of July by Farouk.

If I hear anybody yarn say those wey don collect bar never reach dose wey never get money ehn, Wetin happen for 1989 go repeat itself. Ashey ppl don dey get bar wen plenty of us here no know sef... 12th of July shocked ... Suspense of the century.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
22General:
Why are some people actually hell bent on this Access Bank Theory? Does it make you feel better or what? I haven't been paid anyways but let's just be patient. No theory can delete your name if it's on the list already and vice versa.

sad sadEmmm, what's vice versa wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
I doubt you were in the right frame of mind when reading my post.

Could it be anxiousness or better still maybe your comprehension skills are faulty. My post comprises of the following words;

Tone down
Proven otherwise...

In no way did I affirm or discard any theory plus the first and second bolded statements did not contradict.

ChasteGhuy:

The first bolded statement betrays the last bolded submission.

You conveniently aligned with the ABT while imploring others generating divergent theories to take a chill pill because you don't feel comfortable with their assertions?

Chai...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Reasons why you will never understand the tfare pattern is because people are hording information. Imagine we are just getting to know that people were paid on 12th. But I don't think there is any link.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
I'm glad you are able to showcase your prowess, didn't take long to notice your examination skills.
Kevlala:

One of the few who don't read what they have written before posting. Examine yourself.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
donifez:

You guys just quote a post and write a different story. Where in his reply did he mention that they will employ more IT guys than Engineers? He simply said automation is also IT related. So you think knowing a Programming language is all it takes to be an IT guy? Let me laugh.

Programming is like a horse to a Calvary soldier, It is good you know it but you also need a shield, fighting skill and a good brain to make second order thinking. With institutes springing left and right teaching different facets of IT, why won't guys from other courses delve into IT.

They are simply delving into it because it is lucrative. The job market is saturated, so they try to immerse themselves with a global skill which we can say ICT is at the vanguard.

Surely, NNPC will employ more Engineers, there is no dispute to that.
Oga obviously you are the one who just quote people out of context. It better you appropriately follow the trend of discussion before you jump into it and also strive to have a grasp of one's comment before you rush to rebuke them.
For the record, no one can say specifically which specialization or discipline would have more slot than others in this recruitment unless of course you are privy to the process which was what my comment was trying to address and the fact that I quoted that guy is because he had a similar line of thought about I.T graduate having more slot.
And I repeat I.T is for everyone regardless of what you studied because it has application in every field however as someone who studied an I.T related course you may have little or no knowledge about fundamentals of other disciplines such as understanding the physical and chemical processes involved in let say a refinery.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
highzickjosh:
In as much as everyone is anticipating when APL will drop, I want to implore us to please tone down the level of theory dispensation. As far as I'm concerned only AB's theory remain relevant until proven otherwise.

Need not remind you all that the list of successful candidates was ready even before Sallah came into play.

Is there a correlation between TP and APL? The truth is no one knows, so let's take a chill pill and wait.

Thanks

They should tone down theories, yet you came with your own theory that list has been ready even before salah

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mozartlibra:

If this is true, then I'm afraid to say that there is something about the T fare payment that no one here can or has deduce.

This is now looking like Nicolas Cage in the movie National Treasure.

Who will solve this puzzle or find the missing piece in this jigsaw.

Your time starts now.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:

The team setup for this, completed the task the moment they submitted their recommendations to management. Which I believe was delivered within the stipulated time frame. However, take nothing away from the poster that said this recruitment may not necessarily be the most pressing issue in NNPC as of today. That being said, whatever is left of the process is almost over. Everyone chill.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
You sound like you are in NNPC HRD undecided
I've seen your type on this thread before, for the troubled heart, no fam I bam
Greatken007:
Committee are no longer in the picture, the process is good as completed , for those who have genuine sources will understand what i am talking about but i won't push further to convince you. Check all my post you won't hear me talk about source or what have you. Let your heart not be troubled.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
CsRockefeller:

If this is true, then I'm afraid to say that there is something about the T fare payment that no one here can or has deduce.

This is now looking like Nicolas Cage in the movie National Treasure.

Who will solve this puzzle or find the missing piece in this jigsaw.

Your time starts now.

Bros, those that have genuine information are hoarding it like gold. When some people said all interview dates has been paid, some almost went to war with them to prove it.

Now we are hearing some were even paid before it starts trending on NL. grin

A large percentage of those that attended this interview are not on NL, if you keep using NL as case study, you are on a long thing.

Let’s just wait and see how everything unfolds.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol, the team setup should oversee the whole recruitment process, this doesnt mean they are in charge of selection of prospective employees. They would ensure the whole process goes according to plan. That's how most structured organizations roll smiley
Gianluigizona:

The team setup for this, completed the task the moment they submitted their recommendations to management. Which I believe was delivered within the stipulated time frame. However, take nothing away from the poster that said this recruitment may not necessarily be the most pressing issue in NNPC as of today. That being said, whatever is left of the process is almost over. Everyone chill.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nawaoo03:

Shameless, you’re a big liar!
plz, I dont tolerate this non sense. If u can reveal ur identity i will show u a life lesson. If u are strong enough, inbox me ur phone number or email.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
LOL. Na Dem grin grin grin

darado:
plz, I dont tolerate this non sense. If u can revel ur identity i will show u a life lesson. If u are strong enough, inbox me ur phone number or email.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.