Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825048 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
darado:
plz, I dont tolerate this non sense. If u can reveal ur identity i will show u a life lesson. If u are strong enough, inbox me ur phone number or email.
grin grin but he said the truth naw or are you not a shameless liar

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
tyakson99:

Oga obviously you are the one who just quote people out of context. It better you appropriately follow the trend of discussion before you jump into it and also strive to have a grasp of one's comment before you rush to rebuke them.
For the record, no one can say specifically which specialization or discipline would have more slot than others in this recruitment unless of course you are privy to the process which was what my comment was trying to address and the fact that I quoted that guy is because he had a similar line of thought about I.T graduate having more slot.
And I repeat I.T is for everyone regardless of what you studied because it has application in every field however as someone who studied an I.T related course you may have little or no knowledge about fundamentals of other disciplines such as understanding the physical and chemical processes involved in let say a refinery.

Oga you quoted the wrong dude simple. From my reply to Black11, Robocop is not who you should quote. He just clarified a misconception about the word "automation" being only Engineering related. As I said earlier, I.T is a global skill and its application is crawling into different fields. An I.T guy might or might not know about the fundamentals of Refinery. A geologist might or might not know about let's say Networking. As Humans we learn what we think we will need.

For the advice about quoting people out of context, I think you need that lesson more. Cheers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ah na trap he wants to pull a peruzzi on you better run
darado:
plz, I dont tolerate this non sense. If u can reveal ur identity i will show u a life lesson. If u are strong enough, inbox me ur phone number or email.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guy calms you joined that conversation halfway
donifez:

Oga you quoted the wrong dude simple. From my reply to Black11, Robocop is not who you should quote. He just clarified a misconception about the word "automation" being only Engineering related. As I said earlier, I.T is a global skill and its application is crawling into different fields. An I.T guy might or might not know about the fundamentals of Refinery. A geologist might or might not know about let's say Networking. As Humans we learn what we think we will need.

For the advice about quoting people out of context, I think you need that lesson more. Cheers.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
It's alright boss. Let's let things slide.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jarus:

Nothing tiresome or out of order yet, in my view. By my hunch immediately after the interview sessions, I guessed "before end of August". And that was because the recruitment has been fast so far.

The period between interview and offer is the most protracted stage of any recruitment process, more so for a company of NNPC size, and for a government company with many layers of processes. A lot of approval and review layers. And the elephant in the room - a lot of politics too.

The interview process ended on 12th July. Today is 15th August - just 5 weeks after (2 days public holiday even in-between). Don't let us forget there is also a change in executive management (GMD and COOs) along the way.

So, I don't think there is anything frustrating yet in this recruitment processes.

Thank You Jarus. Your comments are always reassuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tjayelbee:
There’s simply no reason why this recruitment should surpass this week, honestly. All has been done and dusted.
Interestingly, the President is inaugurating his cabinet next week. The management of the Corporation is well aware of what that implies.

The President appointed Dr. Thomas John to perform the statutory functions of the Petroleum Minister as it relates to the Corporation (being it’s Board Chair), amongst which is ratifying/signing the recruitment ‘into law’. The coming of a New Minister on August 21st can possibly slur the process onwards, or not. There’s also possibility of influence from other Cabinet Ministers.

As regards payments of Transport Fares, it is logical to suggest that it is a bottom-up payment pattern starting mostly with people interviewed on later days. Although, even at that they seem to be ‘picking’.

Yesterday, I spoke with someone who had been giving me superb Info, whether there was new updates (as I’m also having conflicts resuming school). Although he’s out of office, he maintained 2nd/3rd week of August for notifications and September for resumption. I just believe current/updated information is air-tight and within certain circle.

Let’s keep hope alive. All the best folks!

As this is a free and fair exercise, I expect this to be completed before inauguration of new ministers.
I had a revelation of some names being exchanged for others so you guys should just pray against that basically because if this Apl tarries and new guys come in, people will still be recruited on merit but the percentile would decrease.
Tailor your prayers smartly. James said, you have not because you asked not. Even when you ask, you ask for your selfish reasons.
Don’t say whatever would be would be. That’s when all things are equal. Majority of the time, all things are not equal! The spiritual controls the physical. It is only the violent that takes it. And it’s by force. Don’t expect your right to come to you on a gold platter.
Good luck once again to everyone. I admonish you to remain hopeful. See you at the towers. Nnpc.
Gbyms.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gbyms:

As this is a free and fair exercise, I expect this to be completed before inauguration of new ministers.
I had a revelation of some names being exchanged for others so you guys should just pray against that basically because if this Apl tarries and new guys come in, people will still be recruited on merit but the percentile would decrease.
Tailor your prayers smartly. James said, you have not because you asked not. Even when you ask, you ask for your selfish reasons.
Don’t say whatever would be would be. That’s when all things are equal. Majority of the time, all things are not equal! The spiritual controls the physical. It is only the violent that takes it. And it’s by force. Don’t expect your right to come to you on a gold platter.
Good luck once again to everyone. I admonish you to remain hopeful. See you at the towers. Nnpc.
Gbyms.

Pastor Gbyms is that really you?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
darado:
darado abegi no kill me with laugh...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
darado:

When you tell silly ridiculous lies on a public forum, what were you expecting oga Presidential candidate?

How many people are you strong enough to beat? Forming Rambo on a faceless forum. You're out of line mister.

Threatening a fellow member is in direct violation of NL Rule 3. Be guided (and lie no more).

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
BenFlash:

Gbyms is that really you?
Lol. Did I sound irrational?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Black11:
My oga, no mind some dudes here, they just join conversation without following the trend and try to make you look like you don't know what you are saying while in actual sense na dem no grasp.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
larride:

Bros, those that have genuine information are hoarding it like gold. When some people said all interview dates has been paid, some almost went to war with them to prove it.

Now we are hearing some were even paid before it starts trending on NL. grin

A large percentage of those that attended this interview are not on NL, if you keep using NL as case study, you are on a long thing.

Let’s just wait and see how everything unfolds.
no mind 'em bro...na English dem sabi type here... make dem dey take NL do their permutations...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gbyms:

Lol. Did I sound irrational?

Lol, yes it may sound irrational to an undiscerning mind actually but I was just seeing an imaginary hammer hitting an imaginary nail on the head with every word you typed. Nice one.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
I wonder what people derive in clout chasing. I'm pretty much sure there are applicants with first hand information but refrain from posting because of some beings that are plainly STUPID.

Permit me to restate again, list was ready before Sallah. It's not a theory neither is it an assumption
yungmin:

They should tone down theories, yet you came with your own theory that list has been ready even before salah

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
make una just dey refresh your email's inbox..check everyday.. if you dey off data, make sure you wait like 5/10mins ..so email notifications fit drop... b4 yu enter NL.... keep checking your.....

source: Common sense.

Peace.....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
So Efcc arrested and detained the Head of Civil Service for graft.

Wawu.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fight Fight thread ... you guys are funny.

Even One presidential candidate even asked someone to inbox him number so he will beat the person up.

I enjoy you guys i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, yes it may sound irrational to an undiscerning mind actually but I was just seeing an imaginary hammer hitting an imaginary nail on the head with every word you typed. Nice one.
Thanks. Exactly. ...”Is not my word like fire says the Lord and like a Hammer that shatters rocks into pieces”. Beautiful Simile in Jeremiah lol.
Back to APL. I’m enjoying all the theories even if none is valid .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=darado post=81280754] plz, I dont tolerate this non sense. If u can reveal ur identity i will show u a life lesson. If u are strong enough, inbox me ur phone number or email. [/uquote]

excuse me sir, shut up

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
number5:
Wow..

All i can say is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtHDRH7G0x4

Be Prepared

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sandieeee:
Reasons why you will never understand the tfare pattern is because people are hording information. Imagine we are just getting to know that people were paid on 12th. But I don't think there is any link.

Nairaland is too small a sample size, thousands of people gave been paid across all dates. Some will still argue this... And yes, the list of successful candidates have been ready even before Salah.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
kes4glory:
Mail for medicals just dropped. APL loading=99.9%
Screenshot please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiboyo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ok, just got my alert from lazarus mikailu

Interview was done on the 11th
CBT venue was PHC
EH

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
donifez:

Bro.. That why I said you weren't following the trend of our conservation. Naturally I don't like dragging issues but I felt I should bring it to your attention and others on this tread because most times this is what bring about unnecessary argument here. If I hadn't understood the line of thought of the guy you said I quoted wrongly, trust me I wouldn't have and perhaps if you really did follow through comments, you would realize that the guy 'RoboCop' which you said I quoted wrongly made mention that he earlier made similar submission about more slot for I.T guys and was almost Lynch which suggests that he may also have similar conviction.
But anyway thanks for trying to correct me even though I feel you didn't really understand the basis of my comment.
For the record am only still mentioning this because I would love to see every one on this platform exercise due diligence before jumping into a conversation. Sometimes a comment you see at page 50 may have it precedence from an interaction that started at page 40 in which if you didn't really take your time to digest may lead to wrong assumption.
Finally! May APL of NNPC and even better organizations fall on all of us (Amen)
Cheers bro! grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Saimeritus:

Screenshot please

Ignore that troll.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
kes4glory:
Are u aware this is NNPC thread not GTB?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Some peeps will still demand you give evidence for saying list was out before Salah.
Clifwoods:

Nairaland is too small a sample size, thousands of people gave been paid across all dates. Some will still argue this... And yes, the list of successful candidates have been ready even before Salah.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
tyakson99:

Bro.. That why I said you weren't following the trend of our conservation. Naturally I don't like dragging issues but I felt I should bring it to your attention and others on this tread because most times this is what bring about unnecessary argument here. If I hadn't understood the line of thought of the guy you said I quoted wrongly, trust me I wouldn't have and perhaps if you really did follow through comments, you would realize that the guy 'RoboCop' which you said I quoted wrongly made mention that he earlier made similar submission about more slot for I.T guys and was almost Lynch which suggests that he may also have similar conviction.
But anyway thanks for trying to correct me even though I feel you didn't really understand the basis of my comment.
For the record am only still mentioning this because I would love to see every one on this platform exercise due diligence before jumping into a conversation. Sometimes a comment you see at page 50 may have it precedence from an interaction that started at page 40 in which if you didn't really take your time to digest may lead to wrong assumption.
Finally! May APL of NNPC and even better organizations fall on all of us (Amen)
Cheers bro! grin

I followed the earlier trend and was in defence of Robocop against what will seem an IT Vs Engr debacle. Well as I said let's let things slide. See you at the Towers before we go Darado on each other. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xpizzy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
chiboyo:
Ok, just got my alert from lazarus mikailu

Interview was done on the 11th
CBT venue was PHC
EH

July 11th too Lagos 20K finished spending
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
I guess u re looking for cheap attention..

kes4glory:

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.