Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830134 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
That was exactly my point
Jarus:

I think we are giving too much weight to this recruitment in the national scheme of things. NNPC is recruiting GTs, few supervisors and a couple of Managers - low level people in the NNPC scheme of things, not to talk of national petroleum industry. It is not that COOs or GGMs are the ones they are sourcing for. If change in executive management within NNPC did not significantly stall the process, I don't see how inauguration of ministers has anything to do with issuance of offer.

For NNPC Board approval, if at all it is required for this recruitment, it is usually before commencement of the whole process (usually included in annual budget of the organization, and in few cases, specific approval at Board meetings). Even if final post-interview list still has to be approved by NNPC Board, there is nothing that says the current NNPC Board cannot do that. We all know the Minister of Petroleum is statutorily the Chair of NNPC Board, but we have an alternate Chair in the absence of minister and Board meetings can still hold.

NNPC Board has far more important things (like project approvals, state of the global industry etc) to discuss at Board level than recruitment of low level NNPC employees.

My 2 cents.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashusmad:
was just paid also 2day, alert recieved from LAZARUS MIKAILU...exam date 11th July...
Are you saying you were paid on Tuesday?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Greatken007:
For ISPON General HSE is 5days (45k) and HSE Competence Development level 3 is 4 days (25k)....GHSE is a must before you can run Level 3 at any time of ur choice

Thanx for your reply.. Well noted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jarus:

I think we are giving too much weight to this recruitment in the national scheme of things. NNPC is recruiting GTs, few supervisors and a couple of Managers - low level people in the NNPC scheme of things, not to talk of national petroleum industry. It is not that COOs or GGMs are the ones they are sourcing for. If change in executive management within NNPC did not significantly stall the process, I don't see how inauguration of ministers has anything to do with issuance of offer.

For NNPC Board approval, if at all it is required for this recruitment, it is usually before commencement of the whole process (usually included in annual budget of the organization, and in few cases, specific approval at Board meetings). Even if final post-interview list still has to be approved by NNPC Board, there is nothing that says the current NNPC Board cannot do that. We all know the Minister of Petroleum is statutorily the Chair of NNPC Board, but we have an alternate Chair in the absence of minister and Board meetings can still hold.

NNPC Board has far more important things (like project approvals, state of the global industry etc) to discuss at Board level than recruitment of low level NNPC employees.

My 2 cents.

That was cheeky.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
pflourish:
Still wondering the mod that gave me a ban either uboma or davide470

uboma:

Take it easy dear. It was the anti spambot that banned you earlier.

We are sorry for the inconveniences.

As na woman, see as admin dey talk softly.....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uboma(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
number5:

Lol.

You are funny.

Don't blame me though, we cannot do without the female folks.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mozartlibra:

I was interviewed on the 10th of July, got my TFare on the 12th of July (Just about 2 days interval!) - EH, CBT (Rivers). The whole stuff is shrouded in mystery, I must say.
With this new information, I don't think its possible for NNPC to disqualify some candidates 1 day after the process concluded and pay them off. Doesn't make sense to me. What do you guys think?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
alas!
how did we even come about our several "figures"?
who can tell the total number of applicants from each state that sat for CBT?
who can tell what the cut-off mark was?
who can tell the total number of applicants that sat for test at their CBT center?
who can tell the total number of applicants from each state that was invited for interview?
who can tell the total number of applicants from each state that actually had their interviews?
who can tell how many 'ghost' members following this thread?
who can tell how many registered members following this thread?
who can tell how many members commenting here but NNPC does not have their records?

Now if we can not answer any of these aforementioned, i would implore us all to chill.
so, i can say categorically that, only "NNPC" can give answers to those questions correctly without any guesses.
NNPC alone knows what criteria they are using for 2019 recruitment.
there is always a room for dynamism, so, we do not necessarily need to relate to how things were done some years back. i don't think there is a specific rigid "regulation" guiding how this NNPC recruitment should be, and should there be any, only the core men of NNPC would know.

Again, i would advise we refrain from comparing 2019 NNPC recruitment to any recruitment in any sector of this country, be it government or private
1. weeks for advertisement for FG most of the time is usually 6, but this was not for NNPC
2. NNPC did a great job at notifications
3. The speed at which every stage of recruitment went was second to none, we can't even compare the so called NNPC 2012 recruitment (even though i think that was not CBT)
etc

hope keeps us moving.
let's keep hopeful.
For He has not brought us this far to leave us alone. He is ready to accomplish what He started.
The author and the finisher of our faith

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
uboma:

Lol.

You are funny.

Don't blame me though, we cannot do without the female folks.

Lolz.. True grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ugbofn: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
We're urgently in need of petroleum engineering graduates (Bsc) with first class from a reputable university. Pls send your resume to Lara.davies@infilpetroleum.com
It's a trainee Job. We're willing to train them

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brill1: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ugbofn:
We're urgently in need of petroleum engineering graduates (Bsc) with first class from a reputable university. Pls send your resume to Lara.davies@infilpetroleum.com
It's a trainee Job. We're willing to train them

Good evening Sir. Please I have sent you a message on email.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
number5:

Bros i weak... I come de feel for the guy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
T
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okey, let me just let it out, I have this very strong feeling and believe that I made the Appointment list... Not by works oh, but God's mercy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Biolexxin:
Okey, let me just let it out, I have this very strong feeling and believe that I made the Appointment list... Not by works oh, but God's mercy.
Ok that's very great. Because of this rare information I am going to go and fry akara. Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Akby:

July 11th also, and I'm still waiting upon the Lord for my 20k cry
GT or EH.
Just want to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mozartlibra:

I was interviewed on the 10th of July, got my TFare on the 12th of July (Just about 2 days interval!) - EH, CBT (Rivers). The whole stuff is shrouded in mystery, I must say.

Wao this is a deal breaker.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
tejiri4:

Wao this is a deal breaker.

Is it possible that a candidate was paid that early immediately after the interview process because he/she wasn't successful?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Enireqx20:

Is it possible that a candidate was paid that early immediately after the interview process because he/she wasn't successful?

It's also possible that the person had an overwhelming resume with a fantastic interview experience that he was specially recommended to be recruited.

That's also a possibility, I'm wondering why you didn't consider that. It just goes to show that most human are sentimental beings only propounding theories that favor their course.

If there was anything I learnt from Steven R Covey's Seven habits of highly effective people is the need to be proactive, only concentrate on what you have influence over.

If there's a correlation between Tfare and Apl, time will tell, to spend time trying to figure out what may not even exist is just not productive.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bkamm(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
k2039:

It's also possible that the person had an overwhelming resume with a fantastic interview experience that he was specially recommended to be recruited.

That's also a possibility, I'm wondering why you didn't consider that. It just goes to show that most human are sentimental beings only propounding theories that favor their course.

If there was anything I learnt from Steven R Covey's Seven habits of highly effective people is the need to be proactive, only concentrate on what you have influence over.

If there's a correlation between Tfare and Apl, time will tell, to spend time trying to figure out what may not even exist is just not productive.

Sir/Ma, please have you received alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Enireqx20:

The right question is,
Is it possible to determine if a candidate is successful or not among his competitors, a day after?

Yes and No

YES, if the scores are stored in a general database, immediately after each interviewee has done his/her interview. Then they do the ranking of everybody on 11th, and start sorting people out immediately after that.

NO, if the interviewers had to submit the scores of interviewees at a collection point, with all the panel leaders present and deliberate on who to pick and not to pick.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
xbx
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
joobseekar:

The right question is,
Is it possible to determine if a candidate is successful or not among his competitors, a day after?

Yes and No

YES, if the scores are stored in a general database, immediately after each interviewee has done his/her interview. Then they do the ranking of everybody on 11th, and start sorting people out immediately after that.

NO, if the interviewers had to submit the scores of interviewees at a collection point, with all the panel leaders present and deliberate on who to pick and not to pick.

When I saw right question, I was expecting a different question, but you ended up communicating the original meaning of my question. Thanks for your reply though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
k2039:

"Is it possible" preceded my statement, not "it is possible". Spot the difference. It was an interrogative statement i made not a declarative one. Your answer should have started with a " yes" or a " no" like jobseekar did, but you didn't do that. Don't be quick to reply people. Learn to understand the motive behind their statement and actions before you dive into conclusions.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Enireqx20:

It is very very possible. Remember, your scores are inputed to the system immediately after you leave the panelists.
We all know how Programmes work. If the cutoff is 60, and they program if X < 60 pay compensation else end of.
I’m not a programmer lol. Just basic C knowledge.
But it’s very possible

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gbyms:

It is very very possible. Remember, your scores are inputed to the system immediately after you leave the panelists.
We all know how Programmes work. If the cutoff is 60, and they program if X < 60 pay compensation else end of.
But it’s very possible

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gbyms:

But it’s very possible
grin grin awon confuscionist. You just ended up adding more salt to injury. Shey she tell u say she be GT ICT ni grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mitocyan:

Ok that's very great. Because of this rare information I am going to go and fry akara. Thanks.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
k2039:

Eni has been paid since.

She was only checking something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Temi2015: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okay, since NNPC has decided not to grace my birthday with APL and there seem to be nothing much to discuss on the thread, lemme gist small about my experience from the beginning �, So I've always wanted to work in NNPC specifically and was opportuned to work close to one of the refineries, whenever I get to meet any of the staff I try to find out when there will be recruitment but keep getting "not yet" as the reply until one fateful day, I asked a staff and he said "keep ur ears to the ground 'cos it's going to be very soon", then few weeks later a night before the the link went viral he sent the link to me, being the good Samaritan I am, I first sent to close friends and family and then the next day when I decided to apply, my village people were doing their thing, network was trebily slow and then passport refused to upload �, finally sent to a close friend who helped me upload and submit, the "staff" then sent me the past questions that later went viral and asked that I started preparing, but being a lover of crash program that I am and the adrenaline rush that comes with it�, I no even open nam untill when CBT messages were sent, I then started the jacking, came to my beloved nairaland and was even more confused on what to read and what not too �, I shall crashed everything together, got to the exam and was part of the very fortunate "9am" batch. After the exam I wasn't even sure of what to think, imagine coming out of the exam Hall and then overhearing some answers you knew you answered wrongly, yeah, came to my beloved nairaland and everyone was saying how easy it was, I was glad the answers to the "9am" questions were not discussed, I wasn't ready for heartbreak, tried restraining myself but couldn't stop from searching some answers online which turned out to be correct thereby calming me down a bit, fast forward to that beautiful day, I had meetings that morning forgot my phone in the car, on getting my phone a few hours later, saw missed calls and the pop up message from NNPC, I couldn't control myself, I had to hide somewhere and jump up and down, a colleague saw me and was like "what is it, what is it" I just smiled, fast forward to preparation for interview, went for Jarus's mock interview and it was indeed helpful, then I went ahead to cramm all the crammables �, everything from the signing in was like a faze until it was time to meet the panel and I was suddenly pressed guess the tension was much, anyway being the first on the list, I entered before the remaining guys, guess what "the staff" was amongst the panel..........To be continued

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.