Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834052 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mlayidi:

That's the bad news I heard today. Someone called me and said the recruitment was cancelled. And I said are u mad >: cry cry cry
I am in sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
This cancellation theory is just an attempt to smother the precious GMD's Son theory... Next! grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mlayidi:

That's the bad news I heard today. Someone called me and said the recruitment was cancelled. And I said are u mad >: cry cry cry
Someone called me too. But we were discussing ice-cream.
Who be this someone??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Andre92:

What if it turns out to be true which I pray against, you should be blocked too.

If you quote me again, thunder from Thor will strike your head. angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
larride:

You are just so disrespectful. It's such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cancellation News is noted.

Next Please!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bros, how far?

Can you confirm if you are still interested in becoming NNPC GT President?

07068455937Ta:
Yes it is correct that Apl will start rolling out immediately after Sallah from a reliable source.Mark my word!

NNPC GT PRESIDENT

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cochukwu:
Bros, how far?

Can you confirm if you are still interested in becoming NNPC GT President?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who is Mr Integrity? Buhari

Who is petroleum minister? BUHARI

Who is among NNPC board? Abba Kyari

If you know Buhari and Abba connection, you will know that those that are peddling the cancellation rumours are people that know they can't break this men to submission.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
monlawal:
Who is Mr Integrity? Buhari

Who is petroleum minister? BUHARI

Who is among NNPC board? Abba Kyari

If you know Buhari and Abba connection, you will know that those that are peddling the cancellation rumours are people that know they can't break this men to submission.
Very true that is why the are threatening insecurity particularly in warri if their support staff isn't converted to permanent staff. The thing is they have to come to a compromise if they don't want the situation to escalate.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
No need for that one

Just bring Army n SARS come everyone go maintain

What I only need is fairness in this recruitment simple
Oscarlash:

Very true that is why the are threatening insecurities in warri in particular if their support staff isn't converted to permanent staff. The thing is they have to come to a compromise if they don't want the situation to escalate.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na today warri eye open

We don sell our birth right for Pot of portage long time ago
Oscarlash:

Very true that is why the are threatening insecurities in warri in particular if their support staff isn't converted to permanent staff. The thing is they have to come to a compromise if they don't want the situation to escalate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
September = APL .
Simple and short!!!
No definite date though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ukodo1123:
No need for that one

Just bring Army n SARS come everyone go maintain

What I only need is fairness in this recruitment simple

Yes. So far FG and NNPC have been resisting them and their influence, hence the delay on Apl notifications.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
During the warri crisis we lost more than 25 company

The lowest workforce for each is about 120

Make warri leaders shut up

If possible any body when misbehave should b shoot at sight
Oscarlash:

Yes. So far FG and NNPC have been resisting them and their influence, hence the delay on Apl notifications.
Yes. So far FG and NNPC have been resisting them and their influence, hence the delay on Apl notifications.[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oshare, memera. No come dey cast this casting 4 here...

Ukodo1123:

If possible any body when misbehave should b shoot at sightYes. So far FG and NNPC have been resisting them and their influence, hence the delay on Apl notifications.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Andre92:

I'm so angry atm.

Information reaching me from a reliable source confirmed that the recruitment will be cancelled due some political issues. One of the reason they stated is that the previous GMD isnt suppose to conduct a recruitment exercise in his terminal year.

Haba! You sha want to trend by force shaaaa. it's obvious you're desperately seeking cheap publicity. Wetin pain me for you pas na say the platform you dey pull your stunt na faceless forum, nobody go still sabi you las las. Oga, carry waka carry go. Abeg local people, dash dis LINUS MBA free like and qoute, make him belle sweet am.

Local champion
IjebuAngel
Femokleen

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Andre92:

I seriously hope and pray my source is wrong.

You and your source is m*d
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elhonrado(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oga Jarus, abeg come and explain this cancellation theory/ warri protest / contract staff palaver o..

Local men and women are getting agitated and are in need of a reliable source
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
This useless people dey make us dey vex just imagine us dey struggle to get Oil n Gas Job
eddyville92:
Oshare, memera. No come dey cast this casting 4 here...
U need edit the post and remove the bolded..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Incase you care to know, the recruitment was a success. It wasn’t cancelled. I saw it already before it started.
Please rest your mind and with prayer and supplication keep making your request known to God.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ultimatebas(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Andre92:

I'm so angry atm.

Information reaching me from a reliable source confirmed that the recruitment will be cancelled due some political issues. One of the reason they stated is that the previous GMD isnt suppose to conduct a recruitment exercise in his terminal year.

They shouldn't be telling the public this. It is strictly an internal issue. NO CONFIDENTIALITY FOR THAT COMPANY

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
For your nerves
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na wetin our people use their hand cause..
But all the same, we are getting there by God's grace..
Ukodo1123:
This useless people dey make us dey vex just imagine us dey struggle to get Oil n Gas Job
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just got back from the Invictus Obi thread...mheeen.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Ain't you mad indeed

Mlayidi:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Elhonrado:
Oga Jarus, abeg come and explain this cancellation theory/ warri protest / contract staff palaver o..

Local men and women are getting agitated and are in need of a reliable source

I have no idea about these.

My source should have an update next week.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Andre92:

What if it turns out to be true which I pray against, you should be blocked too.

Will you keep quiet there!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2019
larride:

Lol... Baba binu tan
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Ukodo1123:

If possible any body when misbehave should b shoot at sightYes. So far FG and NNPC have been resisting them and their influence, hence the delay on Apl notifications.

Kai... This Bros dey vex o... Lol..

Make them first shoot Andre92 first grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:

You and your source is m*d

LMAO!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Don't panic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.