Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825226 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
@chasteguy....abeg come see something here...it sounds spicy and wished...
BTW.... AOLMAW committee on friends seeks u and ladyjane's consent to be together here...
Sign
Gbriels
Coordinator

Let me process this grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Because it happen before! No be Naija?!

Bokansama:
Anyone insinuating the cancellation of this recruitment process should look for something else to preach about, and just maybe, we might buy it...but as per this recruitment process, it's a done and dusted affair.

Before gulping in an info as toxic as the "cancellation of NNPC 2019 Recruitment process" i implore us all to ask ourselves these question:
Why would a corporation in the calibre of the NNPC go through all the hassles of the various stages of a recruitment process(Screening of online applications as against requisite requirements, CBT and Interview phase), with the attendant resources expended in terms of logistics and all, only to cancel or better still jettison it at the eleventh hour?

Please nwokem...,look for something else to concoct.. we're not that gullible here, U know
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andre92:

@mosgoon, I strongly believe Jarus must have heard about this recruitment cancellation and wouldn't' come here to say anything because of the sensitivity of the issue. I was called toxic for quoting my source. Mind u I got this info from someome close to the GMD during their trip to mecca. I still maintain all we have to do is pray because the reality of things is that recruitment will be through the back door just like CBN. Ask your friends with reliable sources they have started sending in their Cvs. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
We have heard you sir.
How much do you want us to pay you for the backdoor?
Is this not your aim?
You have a father in law ba.

Please keep this your info to yourself.
You and your friends should go and be doing the backdoor.
Let us be bro.

Must you force it down our throat.

Andre92:

@mosgoon, I strongly believe Jarus must have heard about this recruitment cancellation and wouldn't' come here to say anything because of the sensitivity of the issue. I was called toxic for quoting my source. Mind u I got this info from someome close to the GMD during their trip to mecca. I still maintain all we have to do is pray because the reality of things is that recruitment will be through the back door just like CBN. Ask your friends with reliable sources they have started sending in their Cvs. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
How dare you talk about our noble and respected Jarus in that manner?
I hold both him and @C12112 in high regard. They are already settled. Won ti rí j'áje, yàtò sí pàkó. I pray that God also place you high so that you will become noble and honourable in your generation.
Imaobongy:

Jarus has no source and is as desperate as the rest of you here peddling fake gist.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bodylicious:
Go through what stress....Then what happened to DPR, what happen to 2015 recruitment.......Let us just pray the letter comes soon so we can be happy....But pls don't say they have gone through any stress because they were paid well for it and it's not their personal money but the govt money so please.....

Hi bodylicious, plus, minus the rumor u heard, in your mind, do u think the recruitment could be canceled? Just an armless question, i only feel u haven't carefully given it a thought on your own as u yet speak with some level of belief defending what an unconfirmed source said, are the circumstances surrounding the two cases u sigthed above same with this.i know the key word here is "stress" and truly they've been paid you are right but why dont you look beyond that? I dont allow people disturb me with just any info when i have a mind of my own to think. I was thinking yesterday, that we all got to this stage of this recruitment means something, "we are high flyers" and it will remain so. Plus or minus Nnpc(a good one if gotten) , like an helium balloon we would always find a way to soar, many times i dont listen to what is said but who said it, integrity check, i'm unbothered by all the cancelation stuff. i believe you arent as well. I so much respect and value everyone at this point, you guys are meant for the top and you'll surely get there. mr andrea and the likes thanks for the cancelation info, we really appreciate it. It got nothing on us. #Fellow local man.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by divads(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Only God knows the formula NNPC is using to share this TP.

Maybe they are paying by date of Birth set. and I'm December 31st. I'm worried cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
RealisticJ:

You've spoken well aside the bolded... Age is not a determinant for Maturity.

I agree. Indeed there could also be 40 yr old children here too who make and act immatured

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
You a fan of Ayinla ọmọwúrà?

ElZackzacky2019:
How dare you talk about our noble and respected Jarus in that manner?
I hold both him and @C12112 in high regard. They are already settled. Won ti rí j'áje, yàtò sí pàkó. I pray that God also place you high so that you will become noble and honourable in your generation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin
moogoogaipan:
You a fan of Ayinla ọmọwúrà?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
divads:

Maybe they are paying by date of Birth set. and I'm December 31st. I'm worried cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
@GeniusOla....u dignify his post with a response million people will paid for to get.... anyways I hope he/she gets the message...
When someone says "NNPC" went through stress...I don't see any complexity in this sentence...because NNPC is being referred to here as a corporate body... ain't talking about its staff or people...the stress here implies the expenditure both cash and otherwise on the part of the entity
Abi I no sabi English again...? Linguistics in d house abeg help local man can
GeniusOla:

Hi bodylicious, plus, minus the rumor u heard, in your mind, do u think the recruitment could be canceled? Just an armless question, i only feel u haven't carefully given it a thought on your own as u yet speak with some level of belief defending what an unconfirmed source said, are the circumstances surrounding the two cases u sighed above same with this.i know the key word here is "stress" and truly they've been paid you are right but why dont you look beyond that? I dont allow people disturb me with just any info when i have a mind of my own to think. I was thinking yesterday, that we all got to this stage of this recruitment means something, "we are high flyers" and it will remain so. Plus or minus Nnpc(a good one if gotten) , like an helium balloon we would always find a way to soar, many times i dont listen to what is said but who said it, integrity check, i'm unbothered by all the cancelation stuff. i believe you are as well. I so much respect and value everyone at this point, you guys are meant for the stop and you'll surely get there. mr andrea and the likes thanks for the cancelation info, we really appreciate it. It got nothing on us. #Fellow local man.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andre92:

Lol!
Which trip to Mecca? To what end are you doing this?

FYI, the GMD was in Maiduguri for Sallah, paid a courtesy call on the Governor on the 12th of August. Came back to Abuja same day.

Stop, please!

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by keecky: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
divads:

Lol, you will b the last to collect niyen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
@ladyjane.... please come and help local man out here abeg... processor can be slow atimes...all this Chinese made part....
ChasteGhuy:

Let me process this grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
They(aliens) will not understand....just leave them .....
Tjayelbee:

Lol!

FYI, the GMD was in Maiduguri for Sallah, paid a courtesy call on the Governor on the 12th of August. Came back to Abuja same day.

Stop, please!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
divads:

wetin pesin no go see

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
GMD that even paid Courtsey visit to president Buhari alongside the NITDA DG and the EFCC boss on the second day of sallah. Which mecca is that guy even referring to, Abi there is a city called mecca in Nigeria now.
Tjayelbee:

Lol!

Stop, please!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
@ladyjane.... please come and help local man out here abeg... processor can be slow atimes...all this Chinese made part....

Let me wait for ladyjane

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tjayelbee:

Lol!

Stop, please!
He even paid sallah homage to Buhari in company of some other dignitaries. So I wonder where this Mecca news is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Robocorp:
GMD that even paid Courtsey visit to president Buhari alongside the NITDA DG and the EFCC boss on the second day of sallah. Which mecca is that guy even referring to, Abi there is a city called mecca in Nigeria now.
Exactly bro. Maybe he is referring to the former GMD. Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
cry
Andre92:

We have heard.

Next please!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bros d GMD no go Mecca

One strong reason say u b liar
Andre92:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tjayelbee:

Lol!

Stop, please!
End of discussion!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Updated tfare list ...
So far we know the Tfare for the following states...

Abia......…..........................?
Adamawa..........................?
Akwa Ibom.........................?
Anambra.............................?
Bayelsa.....................?
Bauchi............?
Benue........10k
Borno...................?
Cross River...........?
Delta......................?
Ebonyi.................?
Edo......................?
Ekiti....................?
Enugu................10k
Fct......................3k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................20k
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Kano....................12k
Kastina.................?
Kebbi....................?
Kogi.......................?
Kwara....................?
Lagos.....................20k
Nassarawa..............6k
Niger....……............6k
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................16k
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

Local men and women can do well to fill the amount for the missing states....
Enrypech:

Oga where were you when we were building this thread?
You come here with your prophecy of doom to scatter everything.

What is surprising is the way you sound? You seem excited sharing the news (even if it's true) . Wicked joy!

All these while, your damn source couldn't explain to you why the tf payment is being paid the way it is paid. But quick to tell you that cancellation is roaming in the air

With all due respect sir. You and your source is m*d
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
@GeniusOla....u dignify his post with a response million people will paid for to get.... anyways I hope he/she gets the message...
When someone says "NNPC" went through stress...I don't see any complexity in this sentence...because NNPC is being referred to here as a corporate body... ain't talking about its staff or people...the stress here implies the expenditure both cash and otherwise on the part of the entity
Abi I no sabi English again...? Linguistics in d house abeg help local man can

Lol, i tell u man.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Leave them make we discuss something better abeg...

Bauchi............?
Benue........?
Cross River...........?
Ebonyi.................?
Enugu................10k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................?
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Nassarawa..............?
Niger....……............?
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................16k
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

Oyo na 16k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by giftometre: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Guys o, some persons are already out to scam some applicants. I'll spare us the irrelevant details. I received a call this morning from a strange number (see attached) requesting I resend my credentials. Reason that they want to confirm if the credentials I submitted during the interview were mine. Local man was beaming with joy and happiness, in his mind, his name is on the APL List. I was sent mail addresses to forward the credentials to (they weren't suspicious mail address). Some minutes later I was sent two mails (see attached screenshots). On requesting how do I get my Serial Portal form, I was asked to pay to (#3400 only) to obtain the form ☺. It dawned on me that I passed through all these stress only to attend to a scammer. Mtcheewwww. Local man cannot hold this anger anymore.
#Beware of the number in the picture.
#Wrong spellings everywhere ��
#I don't know where he even got my number
#Has anyone been through this too?
#Northern brethren wants to scam me from his intonation.

PS: I have this feeling my name is already on the APL list. Not of my works but by God's grace and mercy....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Leave them make we discuss something better abeg...

Bauchi............?
Benue........?
Cross River...........?
Ebonyi.................?
Enugu................10k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................?
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Nassarawa..............?
Niger....……............?
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................?
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

This topic is not important now, Please.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andre92:

Scam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ok....copied
ChasteGhuy:

Oyo na 16k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andre92:

I have no idea about any cancellation.

My last conversation with my main source (who also reads this thread) was on Thursday. S/he had been out of Nigeria for some weeks but confirmed s/he was back and resuming next week. That was why I kept saying I may have update next week (Monday/Tuesday).

I really don't like turning pest and bothering people. It doesn't look good to go back after promise of update next week and be asking for more information.

I contribute here mostly when I have an opinion, an update or mentioned to respond to specific question.

I have ignored most of the so-called theories because there is no point flogging them. I don't take any seriously.

I saw the cancellation information/rumour when mentioned here yesterday (or was it this morning?) and ignored like others. It doesn't sound credible to me. I don't see any reason why NNPC will cancel this recruitment having come this far. But it's an opinion. I may be wrong. I cannot say for fact. My contact had promised to give update next week, I can't go back and be asking about cancellation - disturbing him/her on a weekend for that matter.

But since you guys have asked for it, let me ask my 2 other sources that I have not contacted for some time.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.