Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833148 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ukodo1123:
U fall among d list

Lol bro calm down, I don't wanna derail this thread buh you really need to check your Grammar.

Note: It's THREAD not TREND.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
bkamm:

Linus!!!

Did you even attend the interview?
Just checking something... grin
Attention local men and women.
This thread have been invaded by aliens.

I repeat!

This thread have been invaded.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:
Who can help me on how to create PayPal Account that receives money here abeg?

Sorry for digressing

My PayPal should. Cos it opened as Lesotho though I haven't tried receiving money with it. I will help u check for the steps. No harm in trying
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Morning jare local man....@bolded, no mind them....they aren't part of us...
U know a true local man and woman on this thread won't call u names...
We stick together here bro...
The thing is...if local men and women leave this thread for this aliens....d thread will die maximum 2weeks.cos they will soon fill it with toxins that will eventually kill dem all....
I heard one even saying jare has no source... just imagine
Okay chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Leave them make we discuss something better abeg...
So far we know the Tfare for the following states...

Abia......…..........................?
Adamawa..........................?
Akwa Ibom.........................?
Anambra.............................?
Bayelsa.....................?
Bauchi............?
Benue........?
Borno...................?
Cross River...........?
Delta......................?
Ebonyi.................?
Edo......................?
Ekiti....................?
Enugu................10k
Fct......................3k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................?
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Kano....................12k
Kastina.................?
Kebbi....................?
Kogi.......................?
Kwara....................?
Lagos.....................20k
Nassarawa..............?
Niger....……............?
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................?
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

Local men and women can do well to fill the amount for the missing states....

IMO is 20k . A friend who did on the 6th has been paid.

Pls has anyone from IMO who did on the 5th been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lolz. Funny thread. Keeps his eyes off his phone for a day and some persons have cancelled the recruitment and resurrected it again..

What some persons dont know and are too dumb to discover is that a good number of persons highly involved in the recruitment process (on the part of the organizers) constantly read this thread for sports.

A certain 'important' someone who was used as a point of reference here sometime ago is even a regular reader here...

Well, local men/women should just get a grip of themselves and ignore posts that are meant to create the necessary tensed atmosphere for scammers to thrive.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:

Bauchi............?
Benue........?
Cross River...........?
Ebonyi.................?
Enugu................10k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................?
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Nassarawa..............?
Niger....……............?
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................?
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

This should have only 19 states including Abuja because payments are made by test centers and the test was conducted in only 19 states
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
NigelCundy:
Who else was at Unilag Multi-Purpose Hall yesterday and today?

Just leaving there now.
Any show?

Hope your bag/belongings wasn't stolen yesterday sha.

I narrowly escaped that operation.

Wishing us the best Bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xeforesansh(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
So the GMD is now using teleportation abi, a sauce was with him in Mecca and they even talked about cancellation of the whole recuitment process, meanwhile he was in Maiduguri during sallah.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
alpacino94:

NNPC with admin number grin
See how spelling error choke.

Damn! This is the best group ever grin grin grin

Yeah, it was very obvious. How can a whole NNPC send mail filled with so many spelling error? I would have been disappointed if the guy had fallen for the trick.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

My PayPal should. Cos it opened as Lesotho though I haven't tried receiving money with it. I will help u check for the steps. No harm in trying

Thank you bro. I await your feedback
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:

Thank you bro. I await your feedback

Seen. Let me have your email. I will forward it there bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ok..noted...
But u can add the state(s) u have idea of their tfare...all is for knowledge sake
semitones:

This should have only 19 states including Abuja because payments are made by test centers and the test was conducted in only 19 states
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Seen. Let me have your email. I will forward it there bro

Should I drop my email here or pm you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by techconfam: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Someone forwarded this to me on whatsapp... I think its relevant here as we await the APL after lot of theories upon theories

"Maturity is not when you exit a group because people are discussing nonsense in it. Maturity is when you introduce tangible topics of discussion and engage members.

Those who pretend to be mature by exiting groups later live lonely lives wishing to be added. This decision is usually triggered by Inferiority complex and the desire to feel wanted and missed. That is not a solution. Be active like the rest and embrace diversity.

A group must contain the funny, the holy, the soccer pundits, the confused, the trouble makers, the business pundits, the stupid, the silent ,the intellectuals, the rich, the poor and the joyriders

You do not have to be tied down unnecessarily by stereotypes. This world is laden with necessary diversities that create a more organic whole in you and out of you�

Just learn to coexist among your peers, but more importantly, learn to tolerate others including their views. That neither means you agree nor that you are unwise. It adds to your greatness and strength�"

Sources: Whatsapp Friend

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AlwaysPositive: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Have you ever thought of self development, terminal benefit, exposure, peace of mind. Have you ever worked in a bank as a marketer, earn above 400k per month but can’t sleep well at night??
Kevlala:

I agree with u, that it's not always abt the pay. But to say NNPC salary won't be upto half of wat u r currently earning and u want to leave, wat else are u looking for.

For me I applied for a supervisor role, the pay would be close, but I dnt have terminal benefit here. Means if I resign today I won't be paid a kobo, cos I earned go pay. It doesn't make sense to me.

But I won't apply for nnpc if the pay is less than half of what I am earning.

Bro calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noted.....
BTW...were truely d one behind d wheel....?
I wantu check something for my local man...lol
Ladyjane5657:

IMO is 20k . A friend who did on the 6th has been paid.

Pls has anyone from IMO who did on the 5th been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AlwaysPositive: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sorry to ask, how much is the pay for GT?
AlwaysPositive:
Have you ever thought of self development, terminal benefit, exposure, peace of mind. Have you ever worked in a bank as a marketer, earn above 400k per month but can’t sleep well at night??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol. My bag was protected by the most high. Thank God for yours too.
What level did you write? Mine was INT2

The very best to us brother.

olasunky15:

Just leaving there now.
Any show?

Hope your bag/belongings wasn't stolen yesterday sha.

I narrowly escaped that operation.

Wishing us the best Bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AlwaysPositive: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
How much does NNPC GT’s earn?
Kevlala:

I agree with u, that it's not always abt the pay. But to say NNPC salary won't be upto half of wat u r currently earning and u want to leave, wat else are u looking for.

For me I applied for a supervisor role, the pay would be close, but I dnt have terminal benefit here. Means if I resign today I won't be paid a kobo, cos I earned go pay. It doesn't make sense to me.

But I won't apply for nnpc if the pay is less than half of what I am earning.

Bro calm down.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Majority of the people in this trend never attend d interview

They are group as follow

1. Those that didn't sit for d CBT
2. The ones that didn't make it to d interview
3. Good number of 419

This is just my observation

If u don't belong to d group mentioned above just be careful

But ehn, why will someone be here if they fail to attend the interview, what's the benefit? I just don't get ti
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
4gunners:

Yeah, it was very obvious. How can a whole NNPC send mail filled with so many spelling error? I would have been disappointed if the guy had fallen for the trick.

Why will he dignify such a mail with a response sef?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:

Should I drop my email here or pm you?

U can pm me bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:
Who can help me on how to create PayPal Account that receives money here abeg?

Sorry for digressing
That is me right there... Come inbox. tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HBversatile: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
M from osun too. No alert cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol...wen u see a true local man...u will know..
Is Lagos ur CBT centre or Origin..?
Just to check something..

To all local men and women please....any infor if any Niger guys or anyone with CBT in Niger being paid tfare...? I just wantu check also something for a friend

Lagos: CBT centre
Ogun: State of orijin... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

U can pm me bro.

I am unable to pm you boss. What do I do?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
@GeniusOla....u dignify his post with a response million people will paid for to get.... anyways I hope he/she gets the message...
When someone says "NNPC" went through stress...I don't see any complexity in this sentence...because NNPC is being referred to here as a corporate body... ain't talking about its staff or people...the stress here implies the expenditure both cash and otherwise on the part of the entity
Abi I no sabi English again...? Linguistics in d house abeg help local man can

Opposite of sorry.... Unsorry. Check Einstein's dictionary
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:

I am unable to pm you boss. What do I do?
Send a message to profjayman@gmail.com bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Send a message to profjayman@gmail.com bro

OK.. Sent
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:

Bauchi............?
Benue........?
Cross River...........?
Ebonyi.................?
Enugu................10k
Gombe................?
Imo…...................?
Jigawa................?
Kaduna...............6k
Nassarawa..............?
Niger....……............?
Ogun.................. ?
Ondo..................?
Osun.................?
Oyo.................?
Plateau............?
Rivers..............20k
Sokoto..............18k
Taraba...............?
Yobe..................?
Zamfare.............?

No be exactly by states Baba, na by CBT centre. Eg... Lagos, Ogun na same pay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
giftometre:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Guys o, some persons are already out to scam some applicants. I'll spare us the irrelevant details. I received a call this morning from a strange number (see attached) requesting I resend my credentials. Reason that they want to confirm if the credentials I submitted during the interview were mine. Local man was beaming with joy and happiness, in his mind, his name is on the APL List. I was sent mail addresses to forward the credentials to (they weren't suspicious mail address). Some minutes later I was sent two mails (see attached screenshots). On requesting how do I get my Serial Portal form, I was asked to pay to (#3400 only) to obtain the form ☺. It dawned on me that I passed through all these stress only to attend to a scammer. Mtcheewwww. Local man cannot hold this anger anymore.
#Beware of the number in the picture.
#Wrong spellings everywhere ��
#I don't know where he even got my number
#Has anyone been through this too?
#Northern brethren wants to scam me from his intonation.

PS: I have this feeling my name is already on the APL list. Not of my works but by God's grace and mercy....

Check out the "DAER" LOL
Incorrectly spelted! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.