Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830110 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ebenaba:

First shave your balls, they have become hairy from lack of breathing space while checking out the models
After then we'll talk
What is Ebaeleba saying now! How does shaving of b***s match person wey wan buy Peugeot 504...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:
Good evening Local Men and Women...
Local man is in a state of instability. Everytime local man is riding his bike on the road he easily gets distracted because whenever he looks left he will see Peogeot 307 and when he looks right he will see Pontiac Vibe. What should this Local man do because he cannot continue this way embarassed
Hahahaa...
God please help GMD to help us. This local man is discombobulated!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
BenFlash:

Yeah, and I just spoke with Donald Trump.

Please we don't want strange monikers coming here to drop fictitious info, let us stick to our trusted sources in peace. Thanks

Are you a management student? grin... You just used our word. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bkamm(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Swargu:
Ok i have just struggled to read from page 764 Mehn, it was boring.

Why will someone believe this process has been canceled by a GMD in Mecca as at the time of report, Haba let's us learn to lie if we must.

Process is still in full gear and my sauce told me weeks ago we will hear from NNPC towards the end of August, latest September due to alot of internal processes.

As at 2 or 3 weeks ago the succesful list have been completely compiled by HR, awaits top MGT approval, that was the last I heard. I think someone just confirmed that it has been approved, ofcourse they won't just rush and get back to us, let us exercise patience and a little more decorum as we await this life changing opportunity.

I admonish you also to pray without ceasing, may the peace of the lord be with us all and also with Chasteguy and Ladyjane, cos he is chaste and she is Jane grin.

80% legit I'ld say!
True that list was compiled by HR as at 1st week of Aug.
Approval pending, should be history before (the coming) mid-week.
Comes down to the HR team afterwards (relating to necessary logistics in contacting successful candidates).
A little more time, we are there...

P.S.: You really don't have to believe Me, but I trust you'll not lose anything in doing so! smiley

All The Best People!

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:
Good evening Local Men and Women,

I hope this meets you well. I know we are in uncertain and precarious times, so it saddens my heart all the more to release this burden upon you.

Nevertheless, ever since this local man heard about 'Upfront', local man that was only anticipating APL now finds himself dreeaming about the Peogeot 307 or Pontiac Vibe that he will buy when upfront lands. undecided

Local man is in a state of instability. Everytime local man is riding his bike on the road he easily gets distracted because whenever he looks left he will see Peogeot 307 and when he looks right he will see Pontiac Vibe. What should this Local man do because he cannot continue this way embarassed

Hahaha haha haha
Me I have been thinking if to import a mini Cooper from Japan because it is cheaper from there. Or I should just manage a Camry big daddy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lmao this one had me laughing out loud...think I even coughed in the process. I like how these scammers all have one thing in common: bad spelling. So easy to spot.

As regards the influx of fake news to this thread, my advice is to apply critical thinking free of emotive or emotional expressions when viewing or responding to the comments. It'll save you unnecessary stress.

My guy @Teaser4, I dey enjoy your replies...anybody wey choose to be unfortunate by posting misleading information here, I beg continue to dey fire dem as you dey do.

giftometre:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Guys o, some persons are already out to scam some applicants. I'll spare us the irrelevant details. I received a call this morning from a strange number (see attached) requesting I resend my credentials. Reason that they want to confirm if the credentials I submitted during the interview were mine. Local man was beaming with joy and happiness, in his mind, his name is on the APL List. I was sent mail addresses to forward the credentials to (they weren't suspicious mail address). Some minutes later I was sent two mails (see attached screenshots). On requesting how do I get my Serial Portal form, I was asked to pay to (#3400 only) to obtain the form ☺. It dawned on me that I passed through all these stress only to attend to a scammer. Mtcheewwww. Local man cannot hold this anger anymore.
#Beware of the number in the picture.
#Wrong spellings everywhere ��
#I don't know where he even got my number
#Has anyone been through this too?
#Northern brethren wants to scam me from his intonation.

PS: I have this feeling my name is already on the APL list. Not of my works but by God's grace and mercy....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why Local man go disappeared with our minute book na ...?
Hope u r back for good...? Cos we have to stick around here as the moment is just upon us....
mathology5431:

What is Ebaeleba saying now! How does shaving of b***s match person wey wan buy Peugeot 504...... grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Done bro

God bless you richly bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
LogoDWhiz:
E go soon reach 774 one page per local government.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
souljar:

Hahahaa...
God please help GMD to help us. This local man is discombobulated!!
monlawal:

Hahaha haha haha
Me I have been thinking if to import a mini Cooper from Japan because it is cheaper from there. Or I should just manage a Camry big daddy grin grin grin
Ah! Ashe I am not the only one cheesy

Ebenaba:

First shave your balls, they have become hairy from lack of breathing space while checking out the models
After then we'll talk
nihelimitretep:

Lol.

Local man should come down from the bike and enter the peogeot 307, play music and zoom off.
Hahahaha! Local man cannot can again o

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fe190: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
balher:
I just spoke with GMD now, he said "the recruitment process in valid for now, but he is currently experiencing heavy external influence, however no specific date for APL is announced "
he also said disregard all rumours that are circulating

keep hope alive, continue praying for the best. Thank you all

Very true, he told me that we should really pray cause some big guys are really trying to put their candidates in place of legit guys. He said they'll employ around 2000 candidates if we pray well (as for me I'm going on 2 weeks dry fasting)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fe190:

Very true, he told me that we should really pray cause some big guys are really trying to put their candidates in place of legit guys. He said they'll employ around 2000 candidates if we pray well (as for me I'm going on 2 weeks dry fasting)

grin grin grin wonders shall never end...

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gbriels:
Why Local man go disappeared with our minute book na ...?
Hope u r back for good...? Cos we have to stick around here as the moment is just upon us....
Yes oooo......I have been busy with the affairs of the association, trying to distinguish between fake members and real members!. It has been brought to my notice that new influx of fake people have invaded this thread. The Association is working rigorously to ensure strict adherence to the rules and regulation of the thread and we are working on exposing those people with fake sauce and burnt sauces. The register will soon be ready for submission to NNPC for membership approval.
Signed
Zonal secretary, local men committee for NNPC

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fear not child of God.

Your battles are God's battle.

For the Egyptian you see today, you shall see no more.
Fe190:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enrypech:

God bless you richly bro
Ameen n u too bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Forget Peugeot 307, it's not a reliable vehicle and why buy Pontiac Vibe, when you can actually buy its reliable mechanical twin, Toyota Matrix (2007-2008/2010-2013), not only reliable, it has a reputation for Good after use sale...
Should you remain Tacit on the Pontiac Vibe, ensure it is Year 2007-2008 & 2010.

Do that and thank me later...

FreshShavedBalls:
Good evening Local Men and Women,

I hope this meets you well. I know we are in uncertain and precarious times, so it saddens my heart all the more to release this burden upon you.

Nevertheless, ever since this local man heard about 'Upfront', local man that was only anticipating APL now finds himself dreeaming about the Peogeot 307 or Pontiac Vibe that he will buy when upfront lands. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Forget Peugeot 307, it's not a reliable vehicle and why buy Pontiac Vibe, when you can actually buy its reliable mechanical twin, Toyota Matrix (2007-2008/2010-2013), not only reliable, it has a reputation for Good after use sale...
Should you remain Tacit on the Pontiac Vibe, ensure it is Year 2007-2008 & 2010.

I appreciate the contribution. Matrix is a great car, just has a feminine vibe around these parts. I am not tacit on any vehicle sha, just thinking along the lines of any good hatchback that will consume less than a quarter of the 'upfront' should it come. I am open to suggestions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mitocyan:

E go soon reach 774 one page per local government.

smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
moogoogaipan:

Some people are already counting their hens oh. Chai! APL release day go sweet die grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2019
mapman:
Lmao this one had me laughing out loud...think I even coughed in the process. I like how these scammers all have one thing in common: bad spelling. So easy to spot.

As regards the influx of fake news to this thread, my advice is to apply critical thinking free of emotive or emotional expressions when viewing or responding to the comments. It'll save you unnecessary stress.

My guy @Teaser4, I dey enjoy your replies...anybody wey choose to be unfortunate by posting misleading information here, I beg continue to dey fire dem as you dey do.

lol bro...i hail boss... no mind em bro...me and my fellow local men go dey pepper dem still, till dey stop posting lies here... Good night bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

But bro, why the prayer again, you said the list has been compiled and approved, or are we praying that God will remove your name and put Dayo's? Just asking sha ooo.
it is well...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2019
BlackHummer:

Some people are already counting their hens oh. Chai! APL release day go sweet die grin
It may seem so Bro but NNPC or not, me and you we go still buy car.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Someone got alerted 20k yesterday on my WhatsApp group though. 3rd of July - Interview.....
Seems they are coming for 5th soon! grin grin grin
Abeg my fellow 5th people gather here for Selfie, the last team standing grin grin grin

Happy Sunday y'all
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local man committee for NNPC

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Imhayuba: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Ppl getting alert me Neva see anything.
11th 7am GT still no alert.
What's going on with this disbursement thing na.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello ,pls and pls let's be serious on what we post ,let's avoid fake news ,Joke news ,or trying to Say someone is lying without you finding out if is true or Not .pls let's be serious only Genuine and Authentic news should be posted here pls.We are not kids here .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
monlawal:

Hahaha haha haha

Abeg! I want they rock Honda Cross Tour

shikenan!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2019
mathology5431:
Someone got alerted 20k yesterday on my WhatsApp group though. 3rd of July - Interview.....
Seems they are coming for 5th soon! grin grin grin
Abeg my fellow 5th people gather here for Selfie, the last team standing grin grin grin

Happy Sunday y'all
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local man committee for NNPC
please post this contact on the whatsapp group for the admin to add
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aSubmitter: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Oga @Jarus I remain loyal sir!! I sent you a PM. Abeg, help your boy reply abeg!

Jarus:

I have no idea about any cancellation.

My last conversation with my main source (who also reads this thread) was on Thursday. S/he had been out of Nigeria for some weeks but confirmed s/he was back and resuming next week. That was why I kept saying I may have update next week (Monday/Tuesday).

I really don't like turning pest and bothering people. It doesn't look good to go back after promise of update next week and be asking for more information.

I contribute here mostly when I have an opinion, an update or mentioned to respond to specific question.

I have ignored most of the so-called theories because there is no point flogging them. I don't take any seriously.

I saw the cancellation information/rumour when mentioned here yesterday (or was it this morning?) and ignored like others. It doesn't sound credible to me. I don't see any reason why NNPC will cancel this recruitment having come this far. But it's an opinion. I may be wrong. I cannot say for fact. My contact had promised to give update next week, I can't go back and be asking about cancellation - disturbing him/her on a weekend for that matter.

But since you guys have asked for it, let me ask my 2 other sources that I have not contacted for some time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rotemens: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Shikenan kamshin
qwertyboss:

shikenan!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
qwertyboss:

shikenan!
Production has stopped for that one na. But na find car
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
NigelCundy:
Lol. My bag was protected by the most high. Thank God for yours too.
What level did you write? Mine was INT2

The very best to us brother.

PE1 bro.

Hall A.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.