Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824988 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:
Good evening Local Men and Women,

I hope this meets you well. I know we are in uncertain and precarious times, so it saddens my heart all the more to release this burden upon you.

Nevertheless, ever since this local man heard about 'Upfront', local man that was only anticipating APL now finds himself dreeaming about the Peogeot 307 or Pontiac Vibe that he will buy when upfront lands. undecided

Local man is in a state of instability. Everytime local man is riding his bike on the road he easily gets distracted because whenever he looks left he will see Peogeot 307 and when he looks right he will see Pontiac Vibe. What should this Local man do because he cannot continue this way embarassed

My brother
Pontiac Vibe all the way.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2019
I cant wait to laugh @ the hilarious questions that'll be asked when APL drops like that of the interview.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xeforesansh(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2019
grin I tell u

Black11:
I cant wait to laugh @ the hilarious questions that'll be asked when APL drops like that of the interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...i hail boss... no mind em bro...me and my fellow local men go dey pepper dem still, till dey stop posting lies here... Good night bro

Morning Bro.
O to Jo meta.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Black11:

e.g. has any GT who interviewed on the 11th and received alert from king ayam received APL?? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2019
number5:

e.g. has any GT who interviewed on the 11th and received alert from kind ayam received APL?? grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Bros, go to church or mosque or shrine or anyone,
Don't comman be cracking our ribs dis early momo....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rotemens: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2019
E.g has any GT that wrote cbt in Lagos and did interview on 11th with panel 18 and received alert from mikailu received APL..�
number5:

e.g. has any GT who interviewed on the 11th and received alert from kind ayam received APL?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teeshawt(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Still expecting my alert and Apl as well oh...

Interviewed on 4th,had cbt in ib,gt Mechanical Engineering from Ekiti West LGA

I'm so keeping hope alive on this..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Been away from the thread for a couple of days. And when I saw the huge number of new pages I was yet to read, I thought "OUR" APLs had started dropping. cheesy

This thing about cancellation better be a joke( like the many theories that were passed on but continued to die prematurely, one after the other) , cos lai lai e no go work. I've invested too much emotionally in this whole process(even though I'm still a student) to not be finally rewarded with the joy of seeing APLs drop for people here.

I've followed this whole process long enough, become so attached that I actually now see myself in all of you guys; but I've not yet received alert from King, Farouk or Lazarus though. grin

I'm not strongly religious, not the type that believes in the magic of clicking like or retweeting "Amen" , but I know what it means to get a job of this calibre in a Nigeria many now believe is hopeless, especially for those of us born with a wooden spoon ---- so it is my genuine prayer that the impending APLs favours all of us( sorry......I mean, all of you. grin )

The plan is for today's GTs to become tommorow's sources. Nothing less!!!

65 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Ksslib:
Been away from the thread for a couple of days. And when I saw the huge number of new pages I was yet to read, I thought "OUR" APLs had started dropping. cheesy

This thing about cancellation better be a joke( like the many theories that were passed on but continued to die prematurely, one after the other) , cos lai lai e no go work. I've invested too much emotionally in this whole process(even though I'm still a student) to not be finally rewarded with the joy of seeing APLs drop for people here.

I've followed this whole process long enough, become so attached that I actually now see myself in all of you guys; but I've not yet received alert from King, Farouk or Lazarus though. grin

I'm not strongly religious, not the type that believes in the magic of clicking like or retweeting "Amen" , but I know what it means to get a job of this calibre in a Nigeria many now believe is hopeless, especially for those of us born with a wooden spoon ---- so it is my genuine prayer that the impending APLs favours all of us( sorry......I mean, all of you. grin )

The plan is for today's GTs to become tommorow's sources. Nothing less!!!

Very well said.

Imagin when local men here like beeam, larride and chasteguy becomes sauces for the next recruitment...

Na the sauces go help postulate theories.. The applicants will come and go and tire sef grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2019
teeshawt:

teeshawt:

teeshawt:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2019
teeshawt:

teeshawt:

teeshawt:

It's like Ib guys has not been paid. Also 4th.
Waiting for my APL and TF.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2019
monlawal:

Hahaha haha haha
Me I have been thinking if to import a mini Cooper from Japan because it is cheaper from there. Or I should just manage a Camry big daddy grin grin grin
Baba we share dsame dream oo i really love that car

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Femdav(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Forget Peugeot 307, it's not a reliable vehicle and why buy Pontiac Vibe, when you can actually buy its reliable mechanical twin, Toyota Matrix (2007-2008/2010-2013), not only reliable, it has a reputation for Good after use sale...
Should you remain Tacit on the Pontiac Vibe, ensure it is Year 2007-2008 & 2010.

Do that and thank me later...

How much is the upfront oo abeg?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
number5:

Very well said.

Imagin when local men here like beeam, larride and chasteguy becomes sauces for the next recruitment...

Na the sauces go help postulate theories.. The applicants will come and go and tire sef grin grin

Sauce toh Badt ...lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Femdav:

How much is the upfront oo abeg?

#4m annually for GT

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biggerboi:

We go meet for tower In Shaa Allah. And we go buy botg

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biggerboi:

We go meet for tower In Shaa Allah. And we go buy both

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
olasunky15:

My brother
Pontiac Vibe all the way.
Yes o cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
olasunky15:

Morning Bro.
O to Jo meta.
morning boss...I just dey view lately ni o... how's your side bro. happy Sunday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
number5:

Very well said.

I will be dropping confirm news. cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
h

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

#4m annually for GT

Annually? How many years be the Trainee program?
Not sure, but i think the upfront is a one-off payment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Today's dreams na wa o!

People don begin buy cars cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ennish2(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gbriels:
Where is my local woman please....I have gist for her
Jiang and semppumping, souljar and ennish,

I heard my name. Sorry, Local woman was busy refreshing her mailbox. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
joezeph:

Annually baba... Upfront is basically accumulating your allowances (housing, wardrobe, etc) into one lump sum.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
You get Upfront beginning of every year, it's not a one-off payment.
joezeph:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

#4m annually for GT

Excluding monthly salary?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY...This recruitment is more spiritual than you may think... Powers are involved, but God is supreme......

It is not everyone that tells you to send your CV on this thread that you should follow....Be sensitive, some may need your details through your CV..

For those of you that see dreams, its risky to share your dreams hear(the dreams you saw in the night about the interview)... Once you share how successful you were in the dream, you can become a potential candidate for spiritual exchange of opportunities.....But by God's mercies, your favour is preserved in Jesus name. Amen...

People are pretending to be okay, many are desperate for this job. But the supreme Power in the blood of Jesus Christ will win for you. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Happy Sunday from Nigeria.

"For I know the thought i think towards you, thought of peace not of evil, to give you an expected end"
-Bibeli Mimo.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ennish2:

I heard my name. Sorry, Local woman was busy refreshing her mailbox. smiley
Hi Ennish2... Hope you're enjoying the weekend. You may have missed my mail...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
monlawal:

We go meet for tower In Shaa Allah. And we go buy both
Insha allah my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.