Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829894 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Oh, it's now clear that some received alert on

12th, 16th ,17th ......of July......
most times if your bank is not the originating bank the money is coming from,it may take time to clear,hence the different dates..for example during NYSC i used a bank which we heard money came thru,and were always first to receive,while other banks receive alawee almost a week after we have received,while some gets to 2weeks.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Them don knack my guy apako..
Hahahaa... E pain me small o...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Baba is on sabbatical.

Ohh.....lol

So as him collect him upfront, na to run go Sabbatical...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

You guys are not 1% anymore ooo. More like 60% grin
Well like you said, nnpc just got approval from NHIS... they will hire more people grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Lol... That name means "Father (God) win". Las las na for my APL God win.
As for what to do, say your last non-alertee prayer grin

Na na na...

Even though i walk through the valley of alertees, i shall fear no evil alarm..

For the lord is with me, His Rod and his Staff(farouq) shall comfort me with alert,

He sets a table before me in the presence of my enemy (king anyam) he annoints my heart with good alert,(APL alert) my cup is overfilled with testimonies..

Surely, goodness and mercies shall follow all members of AOLMAW, all the days of our expectations of APL, and we shall dwell in the Towers, in the next few months. AMEN.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Gbyms:

Hmm. Jarouls now paid.
Lol... Heartbroken but not broke.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Well like you said, nnpc just got approval from NHIS... they will hire more people grin

grin

Trust God, He has perfected everything. All we are waiting for is testimonies.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezenmuo(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2019
You guys should calm down, so far your name is on that list,you will be paid. grin

Just got mine.. Abj 3k

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
just received alert 12k from Ayam cbt center :Benin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Lol... Heartbroken but not broke.
No o. You can’t be broke. You just got your compensation of 10 million thousand naira.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Ezenmuo:
You guys should calm down, so far your name is on that list,you will be paid. grin

Just got mine.. Abj 3k

Same 2nd??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
With the waves of alerts going on..... local man is pleased
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Halliruzyln(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
The purported evil alert from the dreaded King Anyam ha s just located me.
Date: 2nd July, 7am batch
State: Kaduna.
What if the money is actually our tf back to Abuja to collect our APLs? Just trying to make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Ezenmuo:

Just got mine.. Abj 3k

Ezenmuo! Is that what the gods say?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
How do I apply to join AOLMAW?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Chester7:
just received alert 12k from Ayam
cbt center :Benin

Anyam cut ur money too?? I thought benin guys are being paid 16k shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2019
E be like say those wey do for 2nd plenty for here ooooo

We no too hear, "my friend's friend say"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Hahahaa... I just joined the "Everyone will be paid" gang...lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Soon, all the ABT theorists here will decamp to 1% group, by then it will become 99%group.

BTW, I'm waiting for Jobseekar and Gbyms defection (these guys don give plenty local people here heart attacks)

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
number5:

Na na na...

Even though i walk through the valley of alertees, i shall fear no evil alarm..

For the lord is with me, His Rod and his Staff(farouq) shall comfort me with alert,

He sets a table before me in the presence of my enemy (king anyam) he annoints my heart with good alert,(APL alert) my cup is overfilled with testimonies..

Surely, goodness and mercies shall follow all members of AOLMAW, all the days of our expectations of APL, and we shall dwell in the Towers, in the next few months. AMEN.
Hahahaa...
Amen! But this ur prayer no be here o... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Thepasserby(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Just received alert of 6k..
Niger state, interview date 2nd of July

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Hahahaa... I just joined the "Everyone will be paid" gang...lol
grin grin grin, very hilarious. It is clear that as the days goes by more and more people are getting paid. I tend to agree with the submission of Mr Aidelomo above about the payment arrangement.
If you are a non alertee and most candidate from your center and interview date have been paid, the same way you may want to feel special is actually how you should also be a little worried that may be after vetting something went wrong and of course you know the rest grin.
Las las though I don't think there is any correlation between the two

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

grin

Trust God, He has perfected everything. All we are waiting for is testimonies.
Ah... Sure sure. Been God aalll the way!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okay83: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
You will all get your TF and we are in a corruption free regime otherwise, most people wouldn't have made it this far my opinion.

Do have a nice day
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
jonnepapayo:
How do I apply to join AOLMAW?
Fill this form.
Full name:
State Of Origin:
Complexion:
Hieght:
GT number:
CTB center/Date:
Interview Date:
Handshake @Interview (Yes/No):
"Congratulations" @interview (Yes/No):
Recieved Alert (Yes/No):

For medicals :
Tick for a yes
Alcoholic Drinks
Weed (Marijuana):
Trama...:
Cigarette:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

grin grin grin, bro. You must be a comedian. Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Fill this form.
Full name:
State Of Origin:
Complexion:
Hieght:
GT number:
CTB center/Date:
Interview Date:
Handshake @Interview (Yes/No):
"Congratulations" @interview (Yes/No):
Recieved Alert (Yes/No):

For medicals :
Tick for a yes
Alcoholic Drinks
Weed (Marijuana):
Trama...:
Cigarette:

Who I go submit to?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2019
jonnepapayo:

Who I go submit to?

World Health Organization @WHO

To vet

And they return back to us.

Act asap

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

World Health Organization @WHO

To vet

And they return back to us.

Act asap
Na die I dey oo.. is there no other way?? If you know what I mean wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Gbyms:

No o. You can’t be broke. You just got your compensation of 10 million thousand naira.
I can imagine the contoured GAC SUV I'll purchase with that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
jonnepapayo:

Na die I dey oo.. is there no other way?? If you know what I mean wink

Jesus is the truth the way the life

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
I've not gotten alert yet cry cry cry . I dont care about all these theories, a bird at hand is worth more than 2 in the bushes. I want the 20k. 8th of july(lagos)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Hahahaa...
Amen! But this ur prayer no be here o... grin grin

Bros, we are taking it byforce ooh.. No time for dulling..

If you dull, king anyam go just spoil your day for u gan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.