Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829927 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Hahahahah...I don talk my own be that. In fact, you're number1 on my list cheesy
ChasteGhuy:

MUST bawo? You go take yourself o.. You are not our CSR project kwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Ewo! I just received alert embarassed I am in sifia pain

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Everyone will be paid guy.....just relax
OptimistBrain:
Lol. All d people I knw we interviewed together on 2nd were paid by him yesterday

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
jaiye4love:
Who is a great guy? Is a management staff at NNPC? Please my observation is proven that they are doing some selection which is reflecting from this mode of payment. And if this be, the payment will be telling us that the candidates has been grouped, which means anyone considered to be paid belong to a group and anyone considered not to be paid belong to another. So let us wait and see how the APL favour the two groups...one group must have it at the end,I bet you

You dnt have to be management staff of NNPC to be a great guy. ur antecedent can speak for u.

I am in here to make arguments. I know there is no correlation btw the two. It is not a fight btw who have received or yet to receive. Oil companies are not banks that always look for ways to cut corners. ALL will receive Tfare except there is an issue with the screening guys. Let it be clear this screening am talking abt has nothing to do with interview performance.

I dnt think they will just carry those papers in block D and start paying. There must be some vetting to be sure this person being paid is eligible for it. based on qualifications, some pple where disqualified even on the day of interview, and also to be sure there are no fictitious names in that list to be paid.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2019
OptimistBrain:
A friend of yours? Where did he write his CBT? No one that wrote on 5th will be paid 6K..... Stop spreading wrong info na wink
just shut up please..all those that wrote in Minna were paid 6k..my friend wrote in Minna and he got his 6k alert yesterday 5th batch The problem is most of you help NNPC to think. I reiterate there's no pattern how it works. If your location is close to Abuja don't expect to get more than 6k, those that wrote in Abuja's CBT got 3k, so what's the fuss that you don't believe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hahahahah...I don talk my own be that. In fact, you're number1 on my list cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MightyGEE(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
meelee123:
Ewo! I just received alert embarassed I am in sifia pain
what date were you interviewed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2019
What's your course of study and from which state please?

Folabimi:
I just receive the alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning folks...hope you all slept well...
this is no theory,but pure fact..i have been graciously favored to be working as a contract staff in one of the SBUs,which makes me interact daily with staffs of different sets.while the theories have lasted, the groups' been lively but let me throw some input from what i've gathered so far.
1. some staffs working now were paid T-fare, some weren't as confirmed from one just now cos i'm in the office..he specifically said him and some colleagues discussed it recently and while he got,some said they didn't get but they are all working now in the NNPC for over 15 years.
2.one other staff said their set wasn't paid at all, perhaps he wasn't paid
3. some panelists came from this particular SBU cos i can attest that i know over 10-20 of them that left from here with 3 of my bosses among..it will interest you to know i had 2 of them on my panel with one being the chairman sef who recognized me when he saw me back at the office when i couldn't even recognize him,and the other one who was transferred back to Towers from this SBU in GHR dept.
4.they say everyone will be paid,but i know the Nigerian factor will come to play...
5.Most of them claim they don't have any idea of what is going on,i have tried to draw info from the top ogas even the one that recognized me him being a manager but to no avail,they all keep saying we have passed the recommendation...i heard immediately after the end of the days interview recommendations are sent..so keep your fingers crossed and to those who think not getting alert is akin to automatic employment, calm down and hope..because there is no correlation at all these payments are contracted and the contractors source for their monies to pay before they are reimbursed hence you are seeing peoples name and not NNPC directly making the payments..at least that's what happens where i work..
like i said yesterday i have followed this thread from the beginning but refrained from commenting because all theories were baseless but interesting to read tho..
pls...i'm not here to brag about anything,but just to add my text to calm some nerves that some "non-alertees"as they call themselves are trying raise....good-day all..have a hopeful Wednesday...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
what date were you interviewed?
July 2
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
mathology5431:

Ahhhaaaa this is not sweet at all Mr Roddi, don't always conclude..
plenty people wey finish NYSC for march 2019 wey ah sabi and NNPC don knack dem alert!!!!

Each time you guys come up with this "plenty guys wey I sabi" answers to issues here, it makes me wonder if you went there with your village people. BTW, do you now make it a point of duty to be asking the "plenty people wey you sabi" if they've gotten alert? Take am easy na. I mean!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Alert received, July 2, 10K, CBT centre Jos, Plateau state

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2019
vikoli1:

Each time you guys come up with this "plenty guys wey I sabi" answers to issues here, it makes me wonder if you went there with your village people. BTW, do you now make it a point of duty to be asking the "plenty people wey you sabi" if they've gotten alert? Take am easy na. I mean!
grin grin grin grin grin you sef don join plenty people katigory!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2019
King Anyam has done it! 10k
2nd July, Civil Engr, Benue. UBA.
AOLMAW, pls accept my humble defection to the 1% group of hopefuls.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:
Good morning folks...hope you all slept well...
this is no theory,but pure fact..i have been graciously favored to be working as a contract staff in one of the SBUs,which makes me interact daily with staffs of different sets.while the theories have lasted, the groups' been lively but let me throw some input from what i've gathered so far.
1. some staffs working now were paid T-fare, some weren't as confirmed from one just now cos i'm in the office..he specifically said him and some colleagues discussed it recently and while he got,some said they didn't get but they are all working now in the NNPC for over 15 years.
2.one other staff said their set wasn't paid at all, perhaps he wasn't paid
3. some panelists came from this particular SBU cos i can attest that i know over 10-20 of them that left from here with 3 of my bosses among..it will interest you to know i had 2 of them on my panel with one being the chairman sef who recognized me when he saw me back at the office when i couldn't even recognize him,and the other one who was transferred back to Towers from this SBU in GHR dept.
4.they say everyone will be paid,but i know the Nigerian factor will come to play...
5.Most of them claim they don't have any idea of what is going on,i have tried to draw info from the top ogas even the one that recognized me him being a manager but to no avail,they all keep saying we have passed the recommendation...i heard immediately after the end of the days interview recommendations are sent..so keep your fingers crossed and to those who think not getting alert is akin to automatic employment, calm down and hope..because there is no correlation at all these payments are contracted and the contractors source for their monies to pay before they are reimbursed hence you are seeing peoples name and not NNPC directly making the payments..at least that's what happens where i work..
like i said yesterday i have followed this thread from the beginning but refrained from commenting because all theories were baseless but interesting to read tho..
pls...i'm not here to brag about anything,but just to add my text to calm some nerves that some "non-alertees"as they call themselves are trying raise....good-day all..have a hopeful Wednesday...

Very good. Don't mind all these theorists them

Have you been paid?

Nothing serious, just want to check sth

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Very good. Don't mind all these theorists them

Have you been paid?

Nothing serious, just want to check sth
sure since the 17th of july.........
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Oh no! And he couldn't dodge it this time around!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:

Okay. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Owam...

Your brother 'terhemba' has finally remembered his kinsman abi...

Dis one that he didnt spare you dat is his brother, what can the rest of us do na grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Lol... Them don knack my guy apako..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Oh no! And he couldn't dodge it this time around!!!
Hahahaa... I just joined the "Everyone will be paid" gang...lol

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:
Hmm. Jarouls now paid.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

You guys are not 1% anymore ooo. More like 60% grin

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:

And funnily enough i didn't know it was the alert cos there wasn't any description,i had to call my bank to query the transaction, until i saw the posts here, that's why when some people claimed yesterday that theirs didn't have description and a theory wanted to be formulated again it got me cracking because e don de happen since beginning of time...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:

Oh, it's now clear that some received alert on

12th, 16th ,17th ......of July......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2019
number5:

Owam...

Your brother 'terhemba' has finally remembered his kinsman abi...

Dis one that he didnt spare you dat is his brother, what can the rest of us do na grin
Lol... That name means "Father (God) win". Las las na for my APL God win.
As for what to do, say your last non-alertee prayer grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2019
souljar:

Hahahaa... I just joined the "Everyone will be paid" gang...lol

grin grin grin That is the way to go o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Oh, it's now clear that some received alert on

12th, 16th ,17th ......of July......

Now that it is clear.. How far? What's new? What's different?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Folabimi:
I just receive the alert
Date of interview, state Nd course?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

You guys are not 1% anymore ooo. More like 60% grin

But i missed this guy o...the formulator or 1% theory

Floww009 or so

Where is his cave ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

But i missed this guy o...the formulator or 1% theory

Floww009 or so

Where is his cave ?

Baba is on sabbatical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.