Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825115 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

This Apl Sauces issa merry go round.. Pass the info make the queue dey move cheesy
Naso!

Buy wetin.. Na over sweet go kill am be that la grin grin
Lol. No be lie, no be shereshere. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
There is nothing we have not heard here, so anyone saying APL will arrive by the beginning of September and saying events could still take a huge turn, in my opinion, is completely pointless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
highzickjosh:
Take it slow ma'am.

(HR personnel) that makes it the 4th reliable source

What baffles me is why you are so much worked up about what's to come.

And again I see that you're a non-Alerter, wouldn't it be good to sort out info why you are yet to be paid or is it that you are just as confused as your reliable sources who are contradicting one another.

Ist statement- wrong shocked

Second - wronger shocked shocked

Third - wrongest.. shocked shocked shocked

That is all I have to say....

Except to say... If my post wan turn to pepper enter ur eye... Abeg jeje waka

To avoid na me u dey talk to?.. cool

Local woman is merely passing across info... Conflicting or not... cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mitocyan:
There is nothing we have not heard here, so anyone saying APL will arrive by the beginning of September and saying events could still take a huge turn, in my opinion, is completely pointless.

Point noted! Hoya point ursef outta ma post!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Go ahead and enjoy the world of envy... And I ain't pulling that post down...

Got it from a HR personnel...
And of cos events could take a huge turn ( this being one of them)

But I remember not roping that earlier news round ur neck when I dropped it...u were and is still free to lossen urself from its claws..

We deal with new events as they unfold... Peace

But how does the supposed delay have no effect on Transportation reimbursement. Isn’t that reason enough to be cynical of your source?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oya no vex

I apologise, just saying next time you want to serve burnt dodo endeavour to make sure it's one local man can manage and still edible

All the same I wish you all the best and I pray APL fall on you.

Ladyjane5657:

Ist statement- wrong shocked

Second - wronger shocked shocked

Third - wrongest.. shocked shocked shocked

That is all I have to say....

Except to say... If my post wan turn to pepper enter ur eye... Abeg jeje waka

To avoid na me u dey talk to?.. cool

Local woman is merely passing across info... Conflicting or not... cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
I would put a call through to the Nnpc recruitment team to inquire about some rumors here. Just basically if the recruitment is still ongoing . Even if I know it is.
If you have any question you would like me to ask, you can drop it.
Yes I would ask about Tp and APL correlation.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sulmeza(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Hundreds of pages and still no updates? Chai!

[img]https:///media/8-27-2019/RrQzV9.gif[/img]
This is cool.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Point noted! Hoya point ursef outta ma post!

Lool local woman no vex, I am just tired of waiting for this people.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Those that will be assigned to conduct induction where in Abuja last week for briefing. So, as regards to APL anything can happen from this week to September

40 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gbyms:

But how does the supposed delay have no effect on Transportation reimbursement. Isn’t that reason enough to be cynical of your source?

Even when 2014 recruitment exercise was cancelled... They paid the last dime to the last man.....

But let's pray they don't cancel this no matter wat
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool local woman no vex, I am just tired of waiting for this people.

Lol.. We are all tayad..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Of all the things that never happened, this wan never happened the.most! Am in sifiiiaa pains right now

So ladyjane is a he?
Interesting turn of events
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
highzickjosh:
Oya no vex

I apologise, just saying next time you want to serve burnt dodo endeavour to make sure it's one local man can manage and still edible

All the same I wish you all the best and I pray APL fall on you.

Lolzz... But on a very serious note... That dodo wasn't Burnt.. Was from a reliable source..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebenaba:

So ladyjane is a he?
Interesting turn of events

Has my mother finally handed over my birth certificate to u?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Has my mother finally handed over my birth certificate to u?
I thought the picture was from you but as I scrolled down, I saw friends' friend. My humble apology for the misunderstanding
However, that person should remove that wallpaper na... He no dey shame?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebenaba:

I thought the picture was from you but as I scrolled down, I saw friends' friend. My humble apology for the misunderstanding
However, that person should remove that wallpaper na... He no dey shame?

Apologies accepted ..

As for the pishure matter... Na im wallpaper shaa..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Even when 2014 recruitment exercise was cancelled... They paid the last dime to the last man.....

But let's pray they don't cancel this no matter wat
Did you attend the interview in 2014?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
olaidefat:

Did you attend the interview in 2014?

No dear.. In the earlier part of this thread... People who did were very active and they gave us hints...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abkhad:
They have started contacting applicants referees so get ready to rumble
Thank God I went through your previous posts before believing this...since u claimed ur referees were contacted during d salah break u disappeared into the thin air. Now that u reappear, u dropped this.
Noted as usual, but posterity will surely remember u for who u are.
Abkhad:
Those that will be assigned to conduct induction where in Abuja last week for briefing. So, as regards to APL anything can happen from this week to September

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abkhad:
They have started contacting applicants referees so get ready to rumble
Thank God I went through your previous posts before believing this...since u claimed ur referees were contacted during d salah break u disappeared into the thin air. Now that u reappear, u dropped this.
Noted as usual but posterity will surely remember u for who u are.
Abkhad:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Presidential Tribunal citing in abuja ,Judgment is pschedule to be on 13th September to decide the fate of president buhari ,if anything change we are in soup ,the recruitment maybe cancel .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

No dear.. In the earlier part of this thread... People who did were very active and they gave us hints...
No interview was conducted then. People were notified but no interview was conducted!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Psyco119:
Presidential Tribunal citing in abuja ,Judgment is schedule to be on 13th September to decide the faith of president buhari ,if anything change we are in soup ,the recruitment maybe cancel .
Ur opinion is noted

Fate @bolded, pls take note

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fret not.

I doubt the judgement will be in Atiku's favour, I mean there's too much at stake for Buhari to lose. They will rather destroy the nation than see Atiku at the realm of affairs

Psyco119:
Presidential Tribunal citing in abuja ,Judgment is schedule to be on 13th September to decide the faith of president buhari ,if anything change we are in soup ,the recruitment maybe cancel .

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Psyco119:
Presidential Tribunal citing in abuja ,Judgment is pschedule to be on 13th September to decide the fate of president buhari ,if anything change we are in soup ,the recruitment maybe cancel .
Hopefully we should get APL before the 13th.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nothing changes, they head straight to Appeal court and then supreme court.....nothing less than 1year to go!

Psyco119:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abkhad:
Just in case it grants me APL, I liked this post too... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2019
when we thought NNPC is getting it right this time around.... At the 11th hour, they are now showing us that they are still their former self (nnpc of old)

2011 almost cancelled
2014 cancelled
now 2019 suspended (might even be cancelled)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2019
andrewtosin:
when we thought NNPC is getting it right this time around.... At the 11th hour, they are now showing us that they are still their former self (nnpc of old)

2011 almost cancelled
2014 cancelled
now 2019 suspended (might even be cancelled)
Good morning Sir, Please have you received TF alert, I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Psyco119:

Buhari or Atiku
Whosoever they may be, what has been ordained to be shall be!!
Nothing here moves some of us anymore....No theories, no lies, no rumors, no sources, in Time what shall be shall be. If anything tries to change that effect, it comes in another equal and opposite form. Its not religion, its how the earth works!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.