Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825336 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Finally
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Mehn! this underground recruitment is very intense oo, from "ministers" down to the "clerk" in HR are trying to force their candidates down NNPC's throat. I just hope they apply wisdom in yielding to their pressure to ensure the common man gets a fair share of the deal. It is quite sickening, haba!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Even when 2014 recruitment exercise was cancelled... They paid the last dime to the last man.....

But let's pray they don't cancel this no matter wat
No interview was conducted in 2014 o. Only interview invite was sent out and that was the end of the whole process

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, even if d underground forcing of candidates is true, Who's fault is that?

On another note where is d minister of petroleum, d hope of d poor Nigerians now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aroboi(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:

I reckon you have not been compensated. Did you happen to get any extraordinary remark from your panel during your interview. And do you believe you aced it?
yh.. i was given a handshake nd avnt been pd T.fare..however, i am not banking on dt but God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:
Mehn! this underground recruitment is very intense oo, from "ministers" down to the "clerk" in HR are trying to force their candidates down NNPC's throat. I just hope they apply wisdom in yielding to their pressure to ensure the common man gets a fair share of the deal. It is quite sickening, haba!
Where did you hear this undecided
Whose throat would they shove the candidate?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:

Where did you hear this undecided I ll continue to say ,this process has been by merit and if perhaps anything changes (at the least )90% to 95% would be employed by merit .
Some of you dont believe( the merit )but at thesame time you are expectant undecided ,if you are sure it's by connection ,it is pointless to keep hoping.
NNPC isn't NIMC o,they even go ahead to request for your academic transcripts (those guys are serious )after you have been employed .Process that is undergoing audit at every phase .
Let me just pim here

Btw, if you have no sure info and statistics to take me up on the 95% merit ,dont bother quoting me angry

For someone who earlier gave conflicting info in the same sentence as regards list not being approved but went ahead to insist it is 95% merit, please do well not to quote me, talkless of debunking my statement. I don't engage in shallow arguments.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Dbowline:

Buhari or Atiku
Whosoever they may be, what has been ordained to be shall be!!
Nothing here moves some of us anymore....No theories, no lies, no rumors, no sources, in Time what shall be shall be. If anything tries to change that effect, it comes in another equal and opposite form. Its not religion, its how the earth works!!

The system always seeks Balance ..nature and its superior disposition always tends to fight back any attempt to alter the fabrics in a way as to maintain the common stream called reality. Even those who have been endowed with the knowledge of the System knows not to subject the state of balance to too great an amount of turbelance.. For this very same reason, the system permits the manifestation of favouritisms. Balance is key, even Hades knows not to attempt a hack on any entity found to be important to the manifestation of balance.

Safe to say, there would always be a 'common man'', the 'Elites', and the 'favoured ones''. Its up to you, nature, and its superior, to decide which category you fall.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=BenFlash post=81678441]

For someone who earlier gave conflicting info in the same sentence as regards list not being approved but went ahead to insist it is 95% merit, please do well not to quote me, talkless of debunking my statement. I don't engage in

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:

Haq haq haq ,you need to understand yourself undecided

They do not necessarily need to complete a process to know the level of integrity that has/uld be involved .
NNPC is recruiting 95% on merit,if you and your village people and ministers like it or not ,that's what they ll get.

Connection, connection undecided why did you people honour the interview invitation when u have no plug.
No list is different from not approved .

I told you not to quote me if you 've got no facts.

Radarada

So please provide evidence of where it was clearly stated that it must be 95% merit since you have the facts, trust me I will gladly acknowledge your position. I told you I don't engage in shallow arguments.

For the fact that you know how to throw barbs does not add credibility to your arguments. It still remains shallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

So please provide evidence of where it was clearly stated that it must be 95% merit since you have the facts, trust me I will gladly acknowledge your position. I told you I don't engage in shallow arguments.

For the fact that you know how to throw barbs does not add credibility to your arguments. It still remains shallow.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Believe me that one was a joke
holujay:

Thank God I went through your previous posts before believing this...since u claimed ur referees were contacted during d salah break u disappeared into the thin air. Now that u reappear, u dropped this.
Noted as usual, but posterity will surely remember u for who u are.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Some people no sleep o...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2019
So which of your update or contribution to this thread is not a joke?

Surely posterity will remember you for who you are ....

My 2cents.

Abkhad:
Believe me that one was a joke
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Have you communicated now?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:

I should provide my evidence on this thread grin .You are wise .
I mean, NNPC invited Every qualified candidate, Everyone that passed the CBT for interview.If this process hasn't been credible,I dont know what is .
A team that called applicants to confirm details in your application shocked ,if they had a list from ministers why would they go to that extent
How have you gotten this far ,you think by magic or random selection ?
If they have come this far with merit ,it stays that way till the end .
It is evident they need competence this time.

But since you have concluded its majorly by connection, [/b]I hope you get the job .

Goodluck

5% = 65 candidates shocked shocked [b](from the info gotten on the thread
) .You see ,the process can be 90/95% on merit .Except Abba Kyari is bringing all his village youth.

@bolded, So all these your tantrums were based on info gotten from this thread and you called it 'fact'. Secondly, I never mentioned in my comment that it was majorly by connection. So you actually see how shallow your argument is? Please be guided, don't quote me anymore, you obviously don't read to comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Aroboi:
yh.. i was given a handshake nd avnt been pd T.fare..however, i am not banking on dt but God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping vs Benflash. Let me grab my porpcorn cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Dbowline:

Have you communicated now?

Please if you have nothing meaningful to say, please jump and pass.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2019
GeniusOla:
Sempumping vs Benflash. Let me grab my porpcorn cool

Lol, that would be the last I respond to her. I abhor unintelligent arguments.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Source pls.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
number5:

The system always seeks Balance ..nature and its superior disposition always tends to fight back any attempt to alter the fabrics in a way as to maintain the common stream called reality. Even those who have been endowed with the knowledge of the System knows not to subject the state of balance to too great an amount of turbelance.. For this very same reason, the system permits the manifestation of favouritisms. Balance is key, even Hades knows not to attempt a hack on any entity found to be important to the manifestation of balance.

Safe to say, there would always be a 'common man'', the 'Elites', and the 'favoured ones''. Its up to you, nature, and its superior, to decide which category you fall.

You spoke my mind. I keep wondering why there is so much insistence on 95% merit when it is all speculation. We can only pray for a favourable balance.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2019
GeniusOla:

Source pls.

Lol, source for underground recruitment? If you know, you know. I don't make careless statements.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, source for underground recruitment? If you know, you know. I don't make careless statements.

Issokay, i wont say no further. Sooner or later we would know who is saying the truth.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

@bolded, So all these your tantrums were based on info gotten from this thread and you called it 'fact'. Secondly, I never mentioned in my comment that it was majorly by connection. So you actually see how shallow your argument is? Please be guided, don't quote me anymore, you obviously don't read to comprehend.
So what are you saying ? You believe it will be rigged by candidates with connections but it will also be mostly by merit undecided ( see ur brain na) .
Ordinarily ,I would have stopped this back and forth knowing your style of argument but I wont because you cant claim a process to be by connection and hope to be successful .
Since everyone has submitted list of their candidates as you claim ,It is sensible to move on as you ve got no plug .

Connection gbuo gi ebe ahu

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

You spoke my mind. I keep wondering why there is so much insistence on 95% merit when it is all speculation. We can only pray for a favourable balance.

You are asking her for proof of the 95% claim yet you didn’t provide proof of your claim that “ministers even to the clerk in HR are trying to force their candidates down NNPCs throat”.

The question is, why should we believe you and not her?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, that would be the last I respond to her. I abhor unintelligent arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Macsjebs:
NNPC Aspiring Workers, you guys have refused to buy perfume oil;
see let me just tell u, perfume oil brings goodluck to our ambitions....Lol

A bottle of 30ml costs 6k
come to whatsapp to chose ur favorite fragrance
https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/quality-perfume-oil

And if after my fairytales, u chose not to buy, Finidi will Judge u oo...Lol

Bring am come Towers oga, keep one dozen for me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

This just reminded me of the day I was coming back from Abj and the aboki man was tryna sell his stuffs to me... I declined that I didn't have cash to buy them..as I was about leaving, young niqqur drew me aside and said .. Okay na... Since u no wan buy watch / specs.. What of this one? Buy this one wey go make that place sweet!?? Ahhhhh which place
.. Na so ah tear race ..

Nothing we una no go sale give us!

Did you later find out the place ?

Just checking something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:

So what are you saying ? You believe it will be rigged by candidates with connections but it will also be mostly by merit undecided ( see ur brain na) .
Ordinarily ,I would have stopped this back and forth knowing your style of argument but I wont because you cant claim a process to be by connection and hope to be successful .
Since everyone has submitted list of their candidates as you claim ,It is sensible to move on as you ve got no plug .

Connection gbuo gi ebe ahu

Yoruba pumpingson, were learneth thy igbo?

Jos wantu check something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.