Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834487 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

You are asking her for proof of the 95% claim yet you didn’t provide proof of your claim that “ministers even to the clerk in HR are trying to force their candidates down NNPCs throat”.

The question is, why should we believe you and not her?

I expected this question and this is my answer.

1. My comment was an opinion based on what I observed happening around me, hence I shared. It does not come with evidence as it is a hush hush thing. (You are smart enough to know that). You asking me for evidence is tantamount to asking @Number5 for evidence supporting his opinion on "system and balance"

2. If you must debunk someone's statement and claim yours to be fact, then you have to go the extra mile to provide evidence. You can't say someone is lying based on a speculation you picked from the same thread. If you want to believe it is 100% credible to suit yourself, that's fine but don't go about quoting people negatively.

I never engaged her when she was throwing her speculations about non-approval +95% merit, until discerning people here picked out the inconsistency in her statement. Heck, she even admitted she was also saying her rubbish because others were doing so. I don't understand what gave her the moral justification to accuse me of what I didn't even say in the first place.

To crown it all, whether we want to accept it or not, a lot of shenanigans are going on underground. The truth is for those who choose to listen, if it does not sit well with you, you can choose to ignore. I don't understand how people choose to think Nigerians can be become un-Nigerian overnight. The issue is not about if there will be underground recruitment, the last I checked, Nepotism has not been eradicated in Nigeria. The real issue is, let it be well managed to achieve a fair balance so that all parties are happy.

My 2 cents

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:
Mehn! this underground recruitment is very intense oo, from "ministers" down to the "clerk" in HR are trying to force their candidates down NNPC's throat. I just hope they apply wisdom in yielding to their pressure to ensure the common man gets a fair share of the deal. It is quite sickening, haba!

I get confused and lost when i see submissions like this. Who are these said candidates been forced down the throat of NNPC? Arent they candidates like you and i?? Havent they gone through the same recruitment process? i.e (CBT and interview), what makes you think you've performed better than the said lobbyist?

Has such az i love the process to be fair and transparent. I hardly get delusional or loss sight of reality.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2019
number5:

Yoruba pumpingson, were learneth thy igbo?

Jos wantu check something
grin my bro,but why do you think I am yoruba and not igbo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Dbowline:

I was given a handshake and a pat on the back. I have got Tfare. So pleaseeee....
I was given a handshake by each member of the panel, hugged by the chairman, a selfie was taken with the panel and double assurance conclusively by all panel members that I must be the 1st on that list for GT's.And I haven't received Tfare ... So puuleaseee

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2019
andrewtosin:
when we thought NNPC is getting it right this time around.... At the 11th hour, they are now showing us that they are still their former self (nnpc of old)

2011 almost cancelled
2014 cancelled
now 2019 suspended (might even be cancelled)

What did you say your name is again?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2019
daima:

I get confused and lost when i see submissions like this. Who are these said candidates been forced down the throat of NNPC? Arent they candidates like you and i?? Havent they gone through the same recruitment process? i.e (CBT and interview), what makes you think you've performed better than the said lobbyist?

Has such az i love the process to be fair and transparent. I hardly get delusional or loss sight of reality.

If Nepotism is not in your reality, that is your choice. I can't help you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

You spoke my mind. I keep wondering why there is so much insistence on 95% merit when it is all speculation. We can only pray for a favourable balance.

Alright... Though, the ' favoured ones' as used in that context has nothing to do with lobbying, buying of sloths and the likes...trust me, money and connection cant buy the sort of favour needed to allocate naturally prescribed balance.

U have a very valied point from ur post and i respect your POV as i do every other person here.. I think we all should... Tolerance is necessary for a sane environment.

Only u na ben10 and flash at same time, my guy, u like power ooh grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Eggovic:

I was given a handshake by each member of the panel, hugged by the chairman, a selfie was taken with the panel and double assurance conclusively by all panel members that I must be the 1st on that list for GT's.And I haven't received Tfare ... So puuleaseee

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:
grin my bro,but why do you think I am yoruba and not igbo

Lol, i don't think you're Yoruba, i know you are.. Lets leave the 'why' for now grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

For someone who earlier gave conflicting info in the same sentence as regards list not being approved but went ahead to insist it is 95% merit, please do well not to quote me, talkless of debunking my statement. I don't engage in shallow arguments.

Fight will soon start

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

I expected this question and this is my answer.

1. My comment was an opinion based on what I observed happening around me, hence I shared. It does not come with evidence as it is a hush hush thing. (You are smart enough to know that). You asking me for evidence is tantamount to asking @Number5 for evidence supporting his opinion on "system and balance"

2. If you must debunk someone's statement and claim yours to be fact, then you have to go the extra mile to provide evidence. You can't say someone is lying based on a speculation you picked from the same thread. If you want to believe it is 100% credible to suit yourself, that's fine but don't go about quoting people negatively.

I never engaged her when she was throwing her speculations about non-approval +95% merit, until discerning people here picked out the inconsistency in her statement. Heck, she even admitted she was also saying her rubbish because others were doing so. I don't understand what gave her the moral justification to accuse me of what I didn't even say in the first place.

To crown it all, whether we want to accept it or not, a lot of shenanigans are going on underground. The truth is for those who choose to listen, if it does not sit well with you, you can choose to ignore. I don't understand how people choose to think Nigerians can be become un-Nigerian overnight. The issue is not about if there will be underground recruitment, the last I checked, Nepotism has not been eradicated in Nigeria. The real issue is, let it be well managed to achieve a fair balance so that all parties are happy.

My 2 cents

To your first point, I’m glad you said it’s from your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how ridiculous it might sound, so no biggie.

To all the other points, I’m not interested in them.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2019
I was given just a hug and a light peck after my interview. By my friend at Gwarimpa

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

To your first point, I’m glad you said it’s from your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how ridiculous it might sound, so no biggie.

To all the other points, I’m not interested in them.

Cheers.

Lol, you also chose the one that suits you, cool. Do well not to quote me again as you may not be interested in all things I might say.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Y'all need to take a chill pill.... Ogini di, some people wakeup and sleep on this thread grin.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Yeah. I received a handshake. In fact I received offers there and then by one person who wants to be my coach after assuring me I have gotten the offer. The chairman took my number, added me to his WhatsApp. Texted me immediately to make sure I didn’t give him a wrong number. I was surprised in the evening he called me out for Dinner at His. I met his daughter and now we happen to be friends. Somehow she’s privy to legit information but I don’t leak. After a short while, I woke up because it was time for my interview.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, you also chose the one that suits you, cool. Do well not to quote me again as you may not be interested in all things I might say.

Firstly, I have quoted you, what do you want to do? Beat me? undecided

Secondly, I’m not interested in your other arguments, I asked a question and you answered it. You have no proof, it’s your opinion about how you think Nigeria recruitment exercise works. Duly noted. I have no time for shenanigans.

Thirdly, again I have quoted you, do your worst.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping on the beat...I dey feel you baje...

Oga Benflash, please come and be going...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

Secondly, I’m not interested in your other arguments, I asked a question and you answered it. You have no proof, it’s your opinion about how you think Nigeria recruitment exercise works. Duly noted. I have no time for shenanigans.

Lol... The way people give order like "do not quote me" these days enh... I come dey wonder

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

Please God, if I slap this one nah, will it count as sin?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... The way people give order like "do not quote me" these days enh... I come dey wonder

I tire oo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:
Yeah. I received a handshake. In fact I received offers there and then by one person who wants to be my coach after assuring me I have gotten the offer. The chairman took my number, added me to his WhatsApp. Texted me immediately to make sure I didn’t give him a wrong number. I was surprised in the evening he called me out for Dinner at His. I met his daughter and now we happen to be friends. Somehow she’s privy to legit information but I don’t leak. After a short while, I woke up because it was time for my interview.
Lol your own matter don pass dreamer!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Please God, if I slap this one nah, will it count as sin?

If you don’t want anybody to quote you, then don’t post.

Simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You dey find my mouth bah, Issorait
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2019
larride:

If you don’t want anybody to quote you, then don’t post.

Simple as ABC.

Lol, I can't help if y'all can't read in-between the lines of that comment. Nuff said, I m out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Can we please have reasonable information as regards this recruitment rather than throwing tantrums at each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Goldwatch:
Have observed Benflash, Kevlala, Dbowline, Sempumping, ((Nigelcundy, Olaidefat)slightly so) to have a common trait. lipsrsealed
What could that be please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
dharniehl:
Can we please have reasonable information as regards this recruitment rather than throwing tantrums at each other.
follow nnpc on twitter

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
follow nnpc on twitter
cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by osamaBUSH(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2019
coolAfter my interview the secretary of the panel who is also from my state thanked me for putting up a great performance. He said I gave a good representation for my state unlike the others interviewed before I.��

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, I can't help if y'all can't read in-between the lines of that comment. Nuff said, I m out

You are that need to get a grip of yourself and stop behaving like a lady on her period.

I asked a question and you answered and went ahead to post some other epistle as you deem fit, I acknowledge the answer to my post and left the rest in the trash can because it doesn’t matter to the question I asked you and you are angry about that, how’s that my business?

If you don’t want your post/opinion challenged then keep it to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Eggovic:

All these happened within 15 minutes

Just checking somethung

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:

Lol.. Kasala..

Well my panel chairman and all the members of my panel came to my 'house' long before the recruitment process started and they assured me i needed to come resume at the towers.. I declined and insisted on following due process and as an effect, carry other local men along to the towers grin

They were glad and collected my number and promised to call back and the chairman gave me his.. True to their words, they called and later ensured they interviewed me themselves grin after wich i personally watched GMD signed my APL at the 'roof'

Now can yours beat mine?? cheesy tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.