Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835127 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Sooner than u expect....they will all be like...
Beeam:
She'll soon join the other charlatans in ignominy

Sept 2 is but few days away

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Shebi you know this is misogynistic and an insult to ladies?

How can u be comparing ladies' quite serious physical/emotional discomfort during their menstruation period to Benflash's childish tantrums?

larride:

You are that need to get a grip of yourself and stop behaving like a lady on her period.

I asked a question and you answered and went ahead to post some other epistle as you deem fit, I acknowledge the answer to my post and left the rest in the trash can because it doesn’t matter to the question I asked you and you are angry about that, how’s that my business?

If you don’t want your post/opinion challenged then keep it to yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Beeam:
Shebi you know this is misogynistic and an insult to ladies?

How can u be comparing ladies' quite serious physical/emotional discomfort during their menstruation period to Benflash's childish tantrums?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
They are not fighting.

Just waiting to resume

geektrovert:
Y'all should not become enemies biko.

All these e-wars are stress-induced I guess. I have met some great people from this thread..who will be wonderful addition to my network.

It's easy to misunderstand one other, but it often takes a heavy step to apologize to one another and move on...we can all argue during the day and become friends by evening..just apologize for the harsh words mbok..

Benflash x Sempumping
Llaride, kevlala, mosgoon, Teaser4, beeam, etc.

One love people.

Geektrovert.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2019
CRAP!

Gbriels:
Beeam... Please in just one word tell me what this is...
I thought I had seen it all....

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Just remember that years later, another set of applicants will come to this thread hoping to get reasonable info only to see everyone forming e-warriors
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
The oil and Gas environment is a high risk environment therefore it needs the best brains to checkmate these risks and ensure optimum productivity.
The oil and Gas sector is at the zenith of lucrative occupations hence the attempt by all and sundry to crave for this ostentatiously rich and superior opportunity. As some will say, a one in a lifetime opportunity.
To Elucidate further, this is why there ought to be a balance. Be rest assured Local men and women that there’s atleast a 50 percent slot for merit. Logically, commonsensically Infact Spiritually speaking.
Fret not. There’s hope for you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2019
U just don't disappoint.... that's ur only weakness
Work on it please...
Beeam:
CRAP!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbriels:
Work on it please...

You have time to respond sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Why do I find it hard to believe @bold that such words don't exist in reality.... I'm not a fan of long essay...
Gbyms:
The oil and Gas environment is a high risk environment therefore it needs the best brains to checkmate these risks and ensure optimum productivity.
The oil and Gas sector is at the zenith of lucrative occupations hence the attempt by all and sundry to crave for this ostentatiously rich and superior opportunity. As some will say, a one in a lifetime opportunity.
To Elucidate further, this is why there ought to be a balance. Be rest assured Local men and women that there’s atleast a 50 percent slot for merit. Logically, commonsensically Infact Spiritually speaking.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
I was enjoying ur morning ride.....
BenFlash:

You have time to respond sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbriels:
Why do I find it hard to believe @bold that such words don't exist in reality.... I'm not a fan of long essay...
Your reality is whatever you make out of life basically. But to a greater extent, there is and a lot of people are . Most times it’s hard for organizations to choose that’s why some include behavioral tests such as shell to ease scrutiny.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
BenFlash:
Lol. Be bold. I might have missed where you wrote it. I skim sometimes. Maybe you can quote.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
You guys should stop mentioning cancellation. It is paining my chest sad

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Beeam:
She'll soon join the other charlatans in ignominy

Sept 2 is but few days away

This is first of many... grin

We drop Info's as dey come.. Don't hold me accountable....

BTW more sauces are cooking! cool we drop am as e dey hot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Take solace in the fact that...time will prove everyone right...
Sempumping:

That's your portion lad

I dont understand where the shame uld come from? That I say the process is almost(95%) perfect (rid of connection),so I would be shamed on the 2nd of September?

Time will tell sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019

Modified: have gotten answers. Never mind
Ladyjane5657:

Go ahead and enjoy the world of envy... And I ain't pulling that post down...

Got it from a HR personnel...
And of cos events could take a huge turn ( this being one of them)

But I remember not roping that earlier news round ur neck when I dropped it...u were and is still free to lossen urself from its claws..

We deal with new events as they unfold... Peace

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:

Lol. Be bold. I might have missed where you wrote it. I skim sometimes. Maybe you can quote.

Lol, I have said enough. Your point buttresses what I communicated earlier before someone tried to rub 95% merit all over my face without justification.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Perhaps u can oblige me to get....
Is reality relative
Gbyms:

Your reality is whatever you make out of life basically. But to a greater extent, there is and a lot of people are . Most times it’s hard for organizations to choose that’s why some include behavioral tests such as shell to ease scrutiny.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbriels:
Perhaps u can oblige me to get....
Is reality relative

I suppose it is. It is actually what you make of it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
I think u shld stick with advising Mosgoon and Benflash sha, not me

I have no time for online, social media or nairaland motivators

Awon aspire to perspire gang. Una brother Invictus is inside FBI custody now

Gbriels:
Work on it please...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Beeam:
CRAP!

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Beeam:

@mosgoon and @Benflash have chosen not to come down to your level bro. Let it go.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:

Oga grammarian, na "rest assured" not "be rest assured"

Nice submission tho
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2019
@beeam....I was just being flip @ the weakness sh*t...
Beeam:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol..this guy smiley
I also find it weird that some people expect us to believe the recruitment is 95% on merit based on speculation
BenFlash:

@mosgoon and @Benflash have chosen not to come down to your level bro. Let it go.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok...
How about this pls...
"Sugar is sweet".....is this relative too?

Reality isn't relative bro.... it's what it is....
BenFlash:

I suppose it is. It is actually what you make of it.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Irrespective of what the outcome might turn out to be, I believe each and every one of us will be okay and well to do in our future endeavours.

Yet I can't fail to mention what I have noticed. Communication and Comprehension skills of majority of peeps (me included) here need fine tuning.

Scarsm, Bants and Tantrums are incorcated in our daily lives yet knowing when to stop is what makes it worthy. You don't dehumanise your fellow man just to make a point. Tantrums followed by insults shouldn't be the norm.

No one knows it all, feel free to correct one another with love and abstain from taking offence once a post does not align with you.

On a final note, I apologise to anyone who felt insulted one way or the other by my previous posts.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Cochukwu:
Are you he or she?

Just want to check something

This is a stupid question bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Gbriels:
Ok...
How about this pls...
"Sugar is sweet".....is this relative too?

Reality isn't relative bro.... it's what it is....

It pleases me to let you know that some ppl consider bitter as sweet too, e.g. "Agbo Jedi" That's a reality too. Let's not derail the thread. We shall discuss more at the tower by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.