Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833630 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let's digress a bit
Mosgoon & Mosphy4, where's DanXplore?
Larride, where's flowwolf09?
cool cool cool

Enntay:

Lets digress a little bit

Mosgoon where is mosphy4

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Evans too
ChasteGhuy:
please include Wadume.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
I remember when I was seeking admission. I took my first JAMB exam, had a pretty high score. It was time for post ume. I travelled a long distance to take the maiden CBT test of my "to be" school organised by the popular Jkk etc. That pilot test was a complete failure. A lot of aspirants did not see their scores when it was time to check online. I was on the School's page for a very long time, trying to check if the error had been rectified.

My dad told me of an uncle I had then. This my uncle assured me he was working on it. He told me I'd surely gain admission that year. Every time I called at night, he would assure me he was just coming from the senate building, that my case would be resolved. First admission list came out, my name was no where to be found. Second list, even a third list, my name was absent. Surprisingly, this my uncle, who also doubled as my source, did not even know when the first list was released. He just kept assuring me that my name would be on the admission list. It was when the second list got released that I told him I couldn't find my name. He just mumbled some words and that was the last I heard from him.

The next year, I geared up, even passing with a score far above that of the previous year. At this point, my dad called this so-called uncle and added more uncles, friends and associates to the "source list". I took the post ume again and this time my score fell on the merit side. Even when I assured my dad I was home and dry with my score, he wouldn't have non of it. I was in constant communication with the group of sources. They kept telling me they were working on it. There was this girl that had a not too good O'level result. She had a source that told her he was going to ensure she gains admission. She applied to study Mass Communication.

On my part, I was constantly checking the School's website for any sign of admission list. Then one fateful day, I checked and nothing was there, about 5 minutes later I checked back, and it was written in bold red colours that the admission list was out. I rushed to check. It involved typing either jamb reg number or name or you can just click a department and check under it. I immediately made use of the typing option. There on my phone's screen was my name. I was in at last. It was an euphoric moment. I immediately searched for the girl's name and saw she was admitted to study Sociology.
I decided to run a little test. I called all my sources and they were all telling me that the list wasn't out yet. That it was still going to take a long time. One even said he just came from the VC office. He said they were only just compiling the list. One said I should relax, that he just went to submit my name. The smirk on my face was one of extreme satisfaction.

Then I went to the girl's house and asked her about her source. I intentionally concealed the admission news from her because I was sure she wouldn't know. She said her source said he was there live when her name was been written in the Mass Comm list, that it only remained for the list to be typed the next week, then admission would follow. I gave a very hearty laughter. She just looked at me like some slowpoke. I told her plainly that the admission list was out and she denied vehemently. Saying her source only said the names had been written but not yet typed. I only brought out my phone and typed her name. She looked dumbfounded. She called the source and that one was still insistent on the list not even being near ready. She ended the call and we talked about preparation.

It was not until I got to school, that I discovered that most of the University staff (Academic especially) usually have no concrete information at their disposal. There are a whole lot of info we students would even be privy to and they wouldn't have a single idea. I was a renowned "admission helper" while in school. Surprisingly, the person that was running the admissions for me then was a security personnel attached to the senate building. I had an uncle that was a dean and a member of senate council. This man did not for once help. Every admission period, this security guy will be the first to contact me and tell me to get my candidates' details ready. And it worked 100% of the time.

I left school and went for NYSC. My sweet PPA was influenced by a cleaner. At no cost at all. I started job hunting and got lucky to be employed as a support staff in a bank. A lot of people would tell me to help them. I'd just smile and tell them the truth straightaway, there is nothing I can do. Some would doubt you while some will understand after listening to explanations. They don't even know that the job is not what I'd pray for my enemy to get. But in a bid to keep body and soul together, man must still work regardless of the nature of job.

What am I saying with all the long epistles? I am speaking to the people that have various sources. As long as these sources are not your immediate family members (father, mother, brother or sister), they are likely to give you information you'd like to hear just for clout. So far, I have not seen anyone that has claimed to have gotten any info from any of the lower echelon staff. These people are very harmed with vital information. There are people claiming links to GGMs, COOs and the rest. I believe these ones minimally. Sources can be highly distracting. But the fact is that you'd know a legit source when you see one. Take for instance, Jarus' sources, they just got back to him on possible timeline for APL disbursement and that was it. It was even mentioned here that the way some sources were hush hush about the processes after interview, it was an indication of an instruction within the tower from the management.

In conclusion, not everyone will get this APL, but if you do get it and someone you know or an acquaintance you've made does not, please don't sever ties with them. May who God favour rest on be well favoured. Amen.

TBH, i only read the last paragraph grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol...they should kukuma shoot me

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... You see why I dey fear to tackle ladyjane Sometimes, you've just gotta select your fight

No mi lord. .. Ur Lady is basically an angel... grin

Just that a lot of times...some pipo will wantu switch that title to agent cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... You see why I dey fear to tackle ladyjane Sometimes, you've just gotta select your fight
Na body dey catch am.Even GMD pikin no fit make the kind noise way she dey make(she with her plenty sorcerers).I pray she eventually gets the APL like any other person here.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
tyakson99:

Thank you for your info. If your sauce is correct, one would believe there should have been a massive pay out of people from all date leaving just a few behind but till now some dates have not witness such. On a second thought, what would NNPC gain by not paying
all. But this is naija and anything is possi.ble

Nice wan.... Ur tits and tats are still in tact! In fact in all honesty... I choose not to believe anything until the 5th set of interviewees have been paid..

Ps!: my posts are based on Informations ... I haven't yet arrived at any conclusions... So Iam a supporter of No theory..until then...

Enjoy my garnished Ewedu sauces grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rahl444:
Na body dey catch am.Even GMD pikin no fit make the kind noise way she dey make(she with her plenty sorcerers).I pray she eventually gets the APL like any other person here.

Did u read earlier when I told u that the holy spirit is sitting on me?? *Advise* Don't make him unseat .... I'm naturally a free spirited being who enjoys life...if this life Don tire u.. Abeg, dem still dey deliberate whether to ban sniper or not ( for that , e still full market) u know what to do naa.... Abeg... Ah carry Jesus beg , no throway my champagne because of ur kai kai... Carry ur mat go meet another aboki ...

Amen to ur prayers.. Same to u..
U are truly a sister's keeper cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Ladyjane5657 post=81741074]

Did u read earlier when I told u that the holy spirit is sitting on me?? *Advise* Don't make him unseat .... I'm naturally a free spirited being who enjoys life...if this life Don tire u.. Abeg, dem still dey deliberate whether to ban sniper or not ( for that , e still full market) u know what to do naa.... Abeg... Ah carry Jesus beg , no throway my champagne because of ur kai kai... Carry ur mat go meet another aboki ...Bia nkita ara afuru m n' nzuzu juru gi n' ahu.Onye iberi dika Na ezuzu mana biko don't quote me again maka Amdioha igbawa gi onu.Anu ohia !!!.Spirited goat�Biko Mara ihe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abkhad:
Evans too
lol... You gerrit
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
alpacino94:

TBH, i only read the last paragraph grin
I don see my partner in crime grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

No mi lord. .. Ur Lady is basically an angel... grin

Just that a lot of times...some pipo will wantu switch that title to agent cry
lol.. issorite

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Rahl444 post=81741458][/quote] oh! Una come from the same village sev... Lol...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Let's digress a bit
Mosgoon & Mosphy4, where's DanXplore?
Larride, where's flowwolf09?
cool cool cool

grin grin grin

You pipu sha like looking for trouble
Until you wake up tomorrow and see the tread has gotten 30 new pages from the theory and moniker wars
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that will eventually happen can be mentally painful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I don see my partner in crime grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Rahl444 post=81741458][/quote]

Haq haq haq haq nkea wukwanu onye ara azuru na yabaleft oo!!! grin grin

I already told u I don't diss... Awum nwa Chineke... But don't make me go back on my words... Cox makachi, agam agwo GI ka akidi... And until ur spirit man bleeds from the nose... I wont let u be...Anwakwalam oo.. Heeeeeiiii m

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Black11:
I am sure you haven't been paid grin
On the contrary, I was glad to receive my TFare, it came in handy grin. At the moment, me and NNPC now na 1-1. Although NNPC na the koko but some of us have taking up lesser lucrative offers which would mitigate against any feeling of disappointment in the event of an unfavorable outcome. So for me it better i play draw than lose 2-0 to NNPC grin
If the the Tfare was compensation, no wahala. Life goes on and boys would make it whether in NNPC or not, God's willing.
Cheers grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Nice wan.... Ur tits and tats are still in tact! In fact in all honesty... I choose not to believe anything until the 5th set of interviewees have been paid..

Ps! my posts are based on Informations ... I haven't yet arrived at any conclusions... So Iam a supporter of No theory..until then...

Enjoy my garnished Ewedu sauces grin
Yes ma'am and you are appreciated for your info. I don't think it good the way some guys bash people who bring info here simply because they dont agree or it unfavorable to their position (i.e alertee or non-alertee) and I would implore you not to be deterred. As for me all Info's are noted and welcomed until proving otherwise by reality. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawlife: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2019
tyakson99:

Yes ma'am and you are appreciated for your info. I don't think it good the way some guys bash people who bring info here simply because they dont agree or it unfavorable to their position (i.e alertee or non-alertee) and I would implore you not to be deterred. As for me all Info's are noted and welcomed until proving otherwise by reality. grin

Basically
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
I remember when I was seeking admission. I took my first JAMB exam, had a pretty high score. It was time for post ume. I travelled a long distance to take the maiden CBT test of my "to be" school organised by the popular Jkk etc. That pilot test was a complete failure. A lot of aspirants did not see their scores when it was time to check online. I was on the School's page for a very long time, trying to check if the error had been rectified.

My dad told me of an uncle I had then. This my uncle assured me he was working on it. He told me I'd surely gain admission that year. Every time I called at night, he would assure me he was just coming from the senate building, that my case would be resolved. First admission list came out, my name was no where to be found. Second list, even a third list, my name was absent. Surprisingly, this my uncle, who also doubled as my source, did not even know when the first list was released. He just kept assuring me that my name would be on the admission list. It was when the second list got released that I told him I couldn't find my name. He just mumbled some words and that was the last I heard from him.

The next year, I geared up, even passing with a score far above that of the previous year. At this point, my dad called this so-called uncle and added more uncles, friends and associates to the "source list". I took the post ume again and this time my score fell on the merit side. Even when I assured my dad I was home and dry with my score, he wouldn't have non of it. I was in constant communication with the group of sources. They kept telling me they were working on it. There was this girl that had a not too good O'level result. She had a source that told her he was going to ensure she gains admission. She applied to study Mass Communication.

On my part, I was constantly checking the School's website for any sign of admission list. Then one fateful day, I checked and nothing was there, about 5 minutes later I checked back, and it was written in bold red colours that the admission list was out. I rushed to check. It involved typing either jamb reg number or name or you can just click a department and check under it. I immediately made use of the typing option. There on my phone's screen was my name. I was in at last. It was an euphoric moment. I immediately searched for the girl's name and saw she was admitted to study Sociology.
I decided to run a little test. I called all my sources and they were all telling me that the list wasn't out yet. That it was still going to take a long time. One even said he just came from the VC office. He said they were only just compiling the list. One said I should relax, that he just went to submit my name. The smirk on my face was one of extreme satisfaction.

Then I went to the girl's house and asked her about her source. I intentionally concealed the admission news from her because I was sure she wouldn't know. She said her source said he was there live when her name was been written in the Mass Comm list, that it only remained for the list to be typed the next week, then admission would follow. I gave a very hearty laughter. She just looked at me like some slowpoke. I told her plainly that the admission list was out and she denied vehemently. Saying her source only said the names had been written but not yet typed. I only brought out my phone and typed her name. She looked dumbfounded. She called the source and that one was still insistent on the list not even being near ready. She ended the call and we talked about preparation.

It was not until I got to school, that I discovered that most of the University staff (Academic especially) usually have no concrete information at their disposal. There are a whole lot of info we students would even be privy to and they wouldn't have a single idea. I was a renowned "admission helper" while in school. Surprisingly, the person that was running the admissions for me then was a security personnel attached to the senate building. I had an uncle that was a dean and a member of senate council. This man did not for once help. Every admission period, this security guy will be the first to contact me and tell me to get my candidates' details ready. And it worked 100% of the time.

I left school and went for NYSC. My sweet PPA was influenced by a cleaner. At no cost at all. I started job hunting and got lucky to be employed as a support staff in a bank. A lot of people would tell me to help them. I'd just smile and tell them the truth straightaway, there is nothing I can do. Some would doubt you while some will understand after listening to explanations. They don't even know that the job is not what I'd pray for my enemy to get. But in a bid to keep body and soul together, man must still work regardless of the nature of job.

What am I saying with all the long epistles? I am speaking to the people that have various sources. As long as these sources are not your immediate family members (father, mother, brother or sister), they are likely to give you information you'd like to hear just for clout. So far, I have not seen anyone that has claimed to have gotten any info from any of the lower echelon staff. These people are very harmed with vital information. There are people claiming links to GGMs, COOs and the rest. I believe these ones minimally. Sources can be highly distracting. But the fact is that you'd know a legit source when you see one. Take for instance, Jarus' sources, they just got back to him on possible timeline for APL disbursement and that was it. It was even mentioned here that the way some sources were hush hush about the processes after interview, it was an indication of an instruction within the tower from the management.

In conclusion, not everyone will get this APL, but if you do get it and someone you know or an acquaintance you've made does not, please don't sever ties with them. May who God favour rest on be well favoured. Amen.

I read the entire comment and it is so well written.

Many of the favours we attribute to people today - friends, uncles, families etc., are entirely by the grace of the Almighty God.

Your final paragraph is sacrosanct... "not everyone will get this APL, but if you do get it and someone you know or an acquaintance you've made does not, please don't sever ties with them."

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bellaenkay(f): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Sorry to say this. I am not one to comment on this platform, just an observer and i have been observing you for a while now. You really need to find a way to not sound boastful in all your comments. Somethings are better left unsaid. You may not know you re doing this but you often sound very boastful. You may also not understand the effect this may have on the people around you because you sound quite young, but with time you may see the consequences. Not everything needs to be said, modesty is a very admirable virtue, try it sometime.

mosgoon:

Spot on! Now, this is closer to market sizing estimation..professionally. We do it A LOT during my time at McK for big name clients and critical situations so once i saw that, i knew right away it was totally impossible

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FLOW101: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Too many people have said this on this thread for me to ignore.

Why does Nigeria, the global poverty capital, hate high-fliers who don't parade the faux humility we're known for?

Why haven't we realized that asking people who are ambitious to dumb down just to preserve the fragile egos of mediocres made us such a disfunctional society?

bellaenkay:
Sorry to say this. I am not one to comment on this platform, just an observer and i have been observing you for a while now. You really need to find a way to not sound boastful in all your comments. Somethings are better left unsaid. You may not know you re doing this but you often sound very boastful. You may also not understand the effect this may have on the people around you because you sound quite young, but with time you may see the consequences. Not everything needs to be said, modesty is a very admirable virtue, try it sometime.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by L0rdRahl: 2:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Everybody just they blow grammar on top APL

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2019
mosgoon:

Spot on! Now, this is closer to market sizing estimation..professionally. We do it A LOT during my time at McK for big name clients and critical situations so once i saw that, i knew right away it was totally impossible

Just shut up!!
You are getting boring.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onandoc: 4:38am On Aug 30, 2019
highzickjosh:
Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that will eventually happen can be mentally painful.

I'm in sifia pains cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:51am On Aug 30, 2019
number5:

I have some friends who heard of it but refused to apply. Their reason was:

"NNPC already know who dem dey carry" grin
Lol! Toh... See us here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Dbowline:

Just shut up!!
You are getting boring.

Hmm y u dey shut d nigga up na??
For d fact sey he no dey diss back no mean sey anybody can jump on him on every little thing.
They are his experience his achievement how dem take affect any one here adversely?

Me will just read stuffs here n just nod n overlook simple as dat but nt to start dey demean each oda.

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Some pple really fink dis forum is faceless bt aswear it isn't.

To profile pple frm here is very simple

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ananne: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Dbowline:

Just shut up!!
You are getting boring.

You keep quiet. If you don't like his comments.. Jump and pass.

You are simply pained abi. Don't worry. It will soon be over.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Let's digress a bit...

The vicious circle of hating the haters, Vol. 3.

(128).

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.