Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835091 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2019
addictiv:
do you guys sleep and dream of mosgoon? make una free the guy. I have followed this thread from the day one, and this is my first comment. You guys are just filling up typing space with utter crap and making it difficult for peeps to get valuable info..we re here for info relating to APL and nothing more. Let's be guided.

As we await APL, we are now in AOB session grin grin. Please, free us....o

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Let's learn to overlook certain things.... I'm sure we've all addressed mosgoon in the past on this same issue. If he chooses to continue tooting his horn, by all means, let him continue doing so. Turn a blind eye...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol... This boy is trending today again. Faced palm.

Anyways I have learnt something useful. I want to become a politician later in life and I planned to be a modest one. But thinking again, I guess people of the world have not really evolved to appreciate that kind of leadership style.... It is either you are forceful or you give out something.... it doesn't matter what you give whether is is cheap or costly, as long as they value it.... They will ignore your other numerous flaws and become your loyal slaves (one major reason for a failed Gov winning second sit)

I won't be surprised if this dude becomes a gt president because he has a lot of LOML loyalists (LOML on purpose grin grin)

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
By the 10th of September the cycle would be completed. We should all pray for grace.

By virtue of your previous posts here and the manner you have handled yourself here, I'm inclined to believe you because you sound like a serious minded person.

I think you're the first to categorically say there'll be no APL in August (August 11) when others were talking about "latest September" and "After Sallah".

Thanks for the update. We'll keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best, by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2019
It's now 3 idiot theory
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2019
@Mosgoon, you have a way of riling people up and then sit back and relax to enjoy the show. You are evil aswear, LOMS, sorry Lols.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
teaser4, please borrow me your thunder
lol bro.... good morning boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2019
are there still people interviewed on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th and other "massively" paid date, that are yet to get paid on Nairaland? and you're sure you put down your details correctly...

i just wantu check something...

It's Morning Ride from here, Kenny G on the beat...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol... This boy is trending today again. Faced palm.

Anyways I have learnt something useful. I want to become a politician later in life and I planned to be a modest one. But thinking again, I guess people of the world have not really evolved to appreciate that kind of leadership style.... It is either you are forceful or you give out something.... it doesn't matter what you give whether is is cheap or costly, as long as they value it.... They will ignore your other numerous flaws become your loyal slaves (one major reason for a failed Gov winning second sit)

I won't be surprised if this dude becomes a gt president because he has a lot of LOML loyalists (LOML on purpose grin grin)

No need to worry as I would 100% not be among NNPC's next GT recruits. Me giving out the LOMS was to help people scale through MBB as I recognized the interview flaws

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
mosgoon:

No need to worry as I would 100% not be among NNPC's next GT recruits. Me giving out the LOMS was to help people scale through MBB as I recognized the interview flaws
I have nothing against you bro. In fact I hv learnt something which will help my political dreams in the future..... My idealogy of what a leader should be does not agree with this age.

It is your life. You owe not a bit of it to me or anybody here..... so you can decide to take advise or tell us to shut d fvk up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
BenFlash:
@Mosgoon, you have a way of riling people up and then sit back and relax to enjoy the show. You are evil aswear, LOMS, sorry Lols.

I really don't know how it happens each time lol. I guess the latest one went like this

Jarus' right estimation correction - clearly wrong estimation countering Jarus' - me pointing it out without any detail - me addressing some counterpoints on the issue - Jarus with an excellent detailed estimation example - me liking the example, mentioned how professional it looks as I did that at work several times - that statement annoying some people - and it spiraled from there.

To me, that statement was normal. That's where I worked. Or is Mck Heaven to some people? I definitely hope not. I wish I could post some of my reddit conversations on here to put things into perspective.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
mosgoon:

You can be pissed all you want. I'm not bothered as I'm 100% convinced it's a mentality and demographics thing - as I thought deeply and created case studies on the issue. I'm frankly not bothered. I have evolved past even caring. Taking Jarus' advice well too
. Lol... Korect... Local man has yari laslas grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

And nobody seems to be on the run grin , there is fire on the mountain top and no one issa running, when i looked in through my cell phone, what do i see? i see a mosgoon and McKinsey.... Okay bye...
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=mosgoon post=81748293]

No need to worry as I would 100% not be among NNPC's next GT recruits. Me giving out the LOMS was to help people scale through MBB as I recognized the interview flaws [/quote cool]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MightyGEE(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
From a reliable Source: successful candidate will be contacted by November

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol....we all knew it
The very reason I told the other dude...
"Make e no allow me talk ooo"
Such a character we have in that mosphy4, or sorry mosgoon
lol..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
MightyGEE:
hmnn, you are countering Eadymoneysniper who already has ardent believers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
The obsession with mosgoon on this thread is getting nauseating. undecided

Anyone getting intimidated or offended by his demeanor needs to get their mental health checked. All I've seen is someone who expounds and gives context on his opinions.

If that intimidates you then it says more about who you are than who he is.

He hasn't insulted anyone inspite of all the attacks on his person.

Last I checked, we all have freedom of speech and expression, so far we don't use our rights impede on the rights of others.

I've watched these attacks take a dangerous turn. Trying to shut him down is infinitely worse than any "supposed pride", y'all accuse him of.

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2019
MightyGEE:
Another one.... All ye local men and women let gather under the tree of grace and mercy to bring up the famous November theory cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiboyo(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Well, I am amazed at the rancor and vituperations that follows each of mosgoon's seemingly innocuous comments herein..

Indeed it goes a long way to show the level of mediocrity and inferiority complex inherent in a lot of the aspirants...
Understandably, this is a life-time opportunity for a lot of people here and a pull-down syndrome is being evinced when there sub consciousness tells them a certain mosgoon is likely to get the APL ahead of them..

That being said, please mosgoon, it would do you a world of good to ignore and only comment when absolutely necessary..
You would be surprised at the length people would go to discredit and even hurt you both online and offline due to your accomplishments...

A word of advise bro, only discuss your accomplishment amidst like-minds, Nairaland (NNPC recruitment thread)is obviously no such place!

Peace!!!

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Gbyms:

Exactly what I’m saying. Hope it is attitude on paper only.

Most probably...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Na mosgoon matter to carry this thread reach premature page 1000..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2019
MightyGEE:

Easymoneysniper, says Hi...

Well, I know what you did there, in DJ Khalid's voice "you smart"...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2019
chiboyo:
Well, I am amazed at the rancor and vituperations that follows each of mosgoon's seemingly innocuous comments herein..

Indeed it goes a long way to show the level of mediocrity and inferiority complex inherent in a lot of the aspirants...
Understandably, this is a life-time opportunity for a lot of people here and a pull-down syndrome is being evinced when there sub consciousness tells them a certain mosgoon is likely to get the APL ahead of them..

That being said, please mosgoon, it would do you a world of good to ignore and only comment when absolutely necessary..
You would be surprised at the length people would go to discredit and even hurt you both online and offline due to your accomplishments...

A word of advise bro, only discuss your accomplishment amidst like-minds, Nairaland (NNPC recruitment thread)is obviously no such place!

Peace!!!

Exactly you are spot on. That's why I mentioned mentality and demographics. No one can convince me otherwise. They can say all they want afterwards . I'm not bothered.

If this person in the link below was on nairaland or this thread , I can imagine the replies that he would get

https://www.reddit.com/r/MBA/comments/8szpk0/profile_review_27m_re_pe_750_gmat_39_gpa/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=shar

I don't want to post a thread where my reddit moniker is on before they follow me there. Although I'm not concerned, I trust reddit. The downvote/upvote system would filter a lot of comments out or put them below
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

And nobody seems to be on the run grin , there is fire on the mountain top and no one issa running, when i looked in through my cell phone, what do i see? i see a mosgoon and McKinsey.... Okay bye...
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2019
MightyGEE:

Why November? did ur source tell u the reason why NNPC would wait till November to notify successful peeps, even if the list of those they are absorbing is ready?

or is it that they have a specific month for resumption, which may now tend towards January?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AALEONIDAS: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2019
FLOW101:
Too many people have said this on this thread for me to ignore.

Why does Nigeria, the global poverty capital, hate high-fliers who don't parade the faux humility we're known for?

Why haven't we realized that asking people who are ambitious to dumb down just to preserve the fragile egos of mediocres made us such a disfunctional society?

Point of Correction; Agreed, the poverty in the land has been on a steady high from time immemorial, but to imply "Nigeria" is the Global Poverty Capital", You're totally wrong there. We Aren't even ranked amongst the Top 15 Poverty Stricken Countries globally. Besides I do not also agree that we all flaunt a faux humility as a people, certainly not; There are host of Local folks who are "Originally Humble" yet High flyers with huge and loud ambitions, they needn't make much noise themselves, we all know some of them.... and Capital NO, This Is Not What Has Made Our Society Dysfunctional!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2019
yungmin:

As we await APL, we are now in AOB session grin grin. Please, free us....o
korect

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Kevlala:

Why November? did ur source tell u the reason why NNPC would wait till November to notify successful peeps, even if the list of those they are absorbing is ready?

or is it that they have a specific month for resumption, which may now tend towards January?

Lol... don't sweat it. The guy intentionally post that, so we can talk about APL and APL only. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2019
mosgoon:

I really don't know how it happens each time lol. I guess the latest one went like this

Jarus' right estimation correction - clearly wrong estimation countering Jarus' - me pointing it out without any detail - me addressing some counterpoints on the issue - Jarus with an excellent detailed estimation example - me liking the example, mentioned how professional it looks as I did that at work several times - that statement annoying some people - and it spiraled from there.

To me, that statement was normal. That's where I worked. Or is Mck Heaven to some people? I definitely hope not. I wish I could post some of my reddit conversations on here to put things into perspective.

Maybe you need to join the AOLMAW and leave MCK for reddit ppl. Local men cannot can any longer.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2019
BenFlash:
lol... No be lie... See as mosgoon just jam people heads together

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2019
chiboyo:

Peace!!!
You're telling him exactly what everyone else has said. Nobody hates Mosgoon & nobody is suffering from inferiority complex. People just want him 2 know when & whr 2 talk & just like you said, nairaland nnpc thread is no such place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.