Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834580 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
@jarus, The population of Nigeria was 180million as at 2006. 180 million was just a figure generated by National population Commission. I can categorically tell you that not upto 60% of Nigerians were counted during the 2006 census, but lets even say it is correct. From 2006 till date, you know how many ppl dem don born for this country? Our population now is way above 250 million.
MPO sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
I remember when I was seeking admission. I took my first JAMB exam, had a pretty high score. It was time for post ume. I travelled a long distance to take the maiden CBT test of my "to be" school organised by the popular Jkk etc. That pilot test was a complete failure. A lot of aspirants did not see their scores when it was time to check online. I was on the School's page for a very long time, trying to check if the error had been rectified.

My dad told me of an uncle I had then. This my uncle assured me he was working on it. He told me I'd surely gain admission that year. Every time I called at night, he would assure me he was just coming from the senate building, that my case would be resolved. First admission list came out, my name was no where to be found. Second list, even a third list, my name was absent. Surprisingly, this my uncle, who also doubled as my source, did not even know when the first list was released. He just kept assuring me that my name would be on the admission list. It was when the second list got released that I told him I couldn't find my name. He just mumbled some words and that was the last I heard from him.

The next year, I geared up, even passing with a score far above that of the previous year. At this point, my dad called this so-called uncle and added more uncles, friends and associates to the "source list". I took the post ume again and this time my score fell on the merit side. Even when I assured my dad I was home and dry with my score, he wouldn't have non of it. I was in constant communication with the group of sources. They kept telling me they were working on it. There was this girl that had a not too good O'level result. She had a source that told her he was going to ensure she gains admission. She applied to study Mass Communication.

On my part, I was constantly checking the School's website for any sign of admission list. Then one fateful day, I checked and nothing was there, about 5 minutes later I checked back, and it was written in bold red colours that the admission list was out. I rushed to check. It involved typing either jamb reg number or name or you can just click a department and check under it. I immediately made use of the typing option. There on my phone's screen was my name. I was in at last. It was an euphoric moment. I immediately searched for the girl's name and saw she was admitted to study Sociology.
I decided to run a little test. I called all my sources and they were all telling me that the list wasn't out yet. That it was still going to take a long time. One even said he just came from the VC office. He said they were only just compiling the list. One said I should relax, that he just went to submit my name. The smirk on my face was one of extreme satisfaction.

Then I went to the girl's house and asked her about her source. I intentionally concealed the admission news from her because I was sure she wouldn't know. She said her source said he was there live when her name was been written in the Mass Comm list, that it only remained for the list to be typed the next week, then admission would follow. I gave a very hearty laughter. She just looked at me like some slowpoke. I told her plainly that the admission list was out and she denied vehemently. Saying her source only said the names had been written but not yet typed. I only brought out my phone and typed her name. She looked dumbfounded. She called the source and that one was still insistent on the list not even being near ready. She ended the call and we talked about preparation.

It was not until I got to school, that I discovered that most of the University staff (Academic especially) usually have no concrete information at their disposal. There are a whole lot of info we students would even be privy to and they wouldn't have a single idea. I was a renowned "admission helper" while in school. Surprisingly, the person that was running the admissions for me then was a security personnel attached to the senate building. I had an uncle that was a dean and a member of senate council. This man did not for once help. Every admission period, this security guy will be the first to contact me and tell me to get my candidates' details ready. And it worked 100% of the time.

I left school and went for NYSC. My sweet PPA was influenced by a cleaner. At no cost at all. I started job hunting and got lucky to be employed as a support staff in a bank. A lot of people would tell me to help them. I'd just smile and tell them the truth straightaway, there is nothing I can do. Some would doubt you while some will understand after listening to explanations. They don't even know that the job is not what I'd pray for my enemy to get. But in a bid to keep body and soul together, man must still work regardless of the nature of job.

What am I saying with all the long epistles? I am speaking to the people that have various sources. As long as these sources are not your immediate family members (father, mother, brother or sister), they are likely to give you information you'd like to hear just for clout. So far, I have not seen anyone that has claimed to have gotten any info from any of the lower echelon staff. These people are very harmed with vital information. There are people claiming links to GGMs, COOs and the rest. I believe these ones minimally. Sources can be highly distracting. But the fact is that you'd know a legit source when you see one. Take for instance, Jarus' sources, they just got back to him on possible timeline for APL disbursement and that was it. It was even mentioned here that the way some sources were hush hush about the processes after interview, it was an indication of an instruction within the tower from the management.

In conclusion, not everyone will get this APL, but if you do get it and someone you know or an acquaintance you've made does not, please don't sever ties with them. May who God favour rest on be well favoured. Amen.

74 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
GeniusOla:

Ladyjane don show grin
Unto some as e dey hot levels.

grin grin hot like akara
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
yahoo boy don use the guy boxers
Lol.....the boxers self no fit bring naira na kobo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gbriels:
Chasteguy was right from the start.....I still think I was right too....but now, I'm thinking who is more right....
@chasteguy...abeg coman help me read this....

But again a large percentage of 5th interviewees have not been paid...
So for now... Conclusion is inconclusive grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol

94million people started the application.

26million people clicked submit button

60k people were shortlist for CBT.

According Ladyjane grin grin

Which ladyjane ??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
the HR hanty never baff

I will do well to pass ur message accross grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Firstgentleman1:
I remember when I was seeking admission. I took my first JAMB exam, had a pretty high score. It was time for post ume. I travelled a long distance to take the maiden CBT test of my "to be" school organised by the popular Jkk etc. That pilot test was a complete failure. A lot of aspirants did not see their scores when it was time to check online. I was on the School's page for a very long time, trying to check if the error had been rectified.

My dad told me of an uncle I had then. This my uncle assured me he was working on it. He told me I'd surely gain admission that year. Every time I called at night, he would assure me he was just coming from the senate building, that my case would be resolved. First admission list came out, my name was no where to be found. Second list, even a third list, my name was absent. Surprisingly, this my uncle, who also doubled as my source, did not even know when the first list was released. He just kept assuring me that my name would be on the admission list. It was when the second list got released that I told him I couldn't find my name. He just mumbled some words and that was the last I heard from him.

The next year, I geared up, even passing with a score far above that of the previous year. At this point, my dad called this so-called uncle and added more uncles, friends and associates to the "source list". I took the post ume again and this time my score fell on the merit side. Even when I assured my dad I was home and dry with my score, he wouldn't have non of it. I was in constant communication with the group of sources. They kept telling me they were working on it. There was this girl that had a not too good O'level result. She had a source that told her he was going to ensure she gains admission. She applied to study Mass Communication.

On my part, I was constantly checking the School's website for any sign of admission list. Then one fateful day, I checked and nothing was there, about 5 minutes later I checked back, and it was written in bold red colours that the admission list was out. I rushed to check. It involved typing either jamb reg number or name or you can just click a department and check under it. I immediately made use of the typing option. There on my phone's screen was my name. I was in at last. It was an euphoric moment. I immediately searched for the girl's name and saw she was admitted to study Sociology.
I decided to run a little test. I called all my sources and they were all telling me that the list wasn't out yet. That it was still going to take a long time. One even said he just came from the VC office. He said they were only just compiling the list. One said I should relax, that he just went to submit my name. The smirk on my face was one of extreme satisfaction.

Then I went to the girl's house and asked her about her source. I intentionally concealed the admission news from her because I was sure she wouldn't know. She said her source said he was there live when her name was been written in the Mass Comm list, that it only remained for the list to be typed the next week, then admission would follow. I gave a very hearty laughter. She just looked at me like some slowpoke. I told her plainly that the admission list was out and she denied vehemently. Saying her source only said the names had been written but not yet typed. I only brought out my phone and typed her name. She looked dumbfounded. She called the source and that one was still insistent on the list not even being near ready. She ended the call and we talked about preparation.

It was not until I got to school, that I discovered that most of the University staff (Academic especially) usually have no concrete information at their disposal. There are a whole lot of info we students would even be privy to and they wouldn't have a single idea. I was a renowned "admission helper" while in school. Surprisingly, the person that was running the admissions for me then was a security personnel attached to the senate building. I had an uncle that was a dean and a member of senate council. This man did not for once help. Every admission period, this security guy will be the first to contact me and tell me to get my candidates' details ready. And it worked 100% of the time.

I left school and went for NYSC. My sweet PPA was influenced by a cleaner. At no cost at all. I started job hunting and got lucky to be employed as a support staff in a bank. A lot of people would tell me to help them. I'd just smile and tell them the truth straightaway, there is nothing I can do. Some would doubt you while some will understand after listening to explanations. They don't even know that the job is not what I'd pray for my enemy to get. But in a bid to keep body and soul together, man must still work regardless of the nature of job.

What am I saying with all the long epistles? I am speaking to the people that have various sources. As long as these sources are not your immediate family members (father, mother, brother or sister), they are likely to give you information you'd like to hear just for clout. So far, I have not seen anyone that has claimed to have gotten any info from any of the lower echelon staff. These people are very harmed with vital information. There are people claiming links to GGMs, COOs and the rest. I believe these ones minimally. Sources can be highly distracting. But the fact is that you'd know a legit source when you see one. Take for instance, Jarus' sources, they just got back to him on possible timeline for APL disbursement and that was it. It was even mentioned here that the way some sources were hush hush about the processes after interview, it was an indication of an instruction within the tower from the management.

In conclusion, not everyone will get this APL, but if you do get it and someone you know or an acquaintance you've made does not, please don't sever ties with them. May who God favour rest on be well favoured. Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
LadyHeaven:

I hardly post here anymore but came on and saw this, sis we get you probably have a "connect" in NNPC enough of all this a friends sister's uncle's brother said ish, for this your sauce i can TELL you its definitely NOT true, there is NO corellation between TP/APL, so my people pray hard because even people inside towers have NO concrete info, and just formulate logical things they heard via hearsay. Bubu and Kyari intend to usethis recruitment to set a new precedent it been the major recruitment since both parties entered power (president/minister of pet. & GMD) they intend to use it as a yard stick to prove that they are men of integrity and are fair, and to me its a welcome development, YES back door would still play out definitely but merit level would surprise a whole lot of US, the only thing we can do now is PRAY, ignore so called sauces and face your God...most of them know not what they spew

GL

PS- Those with so called legit sauces would hardly ever post anything they hear, Nigerians are pretty superstitious and wouldn't want to jinx it by calling undue attention to themselves

Ur statement would have made a little sense if not for the last minute PS u decided to add..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Another new argument has come up now is how many people registered and pass through the site. As far the trend is moving forward is cool. But una funny sha grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:

Spot on! Now, this is closer to market sizing estimation..professionally. We do it A LOT during my time at McK for big name clients and critical situations so once i saw that, i knew right away it was totally impossible

LMAO, nothing do you my brother, now I know you ain't doing this thing on purpose, na genetics

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sulleymanimam:
@jarus, The population of Nigeria was 180million as at 2006. 180 million was just a figure generated by National population Commission. I can categorically tell you that not upto 60% of Nigerians were counted during the 2006 census, but lets even say it is correct. From 2006 till date, you know how many ppl dem don born for this country? Our population now is way above 250 million.
MPO sha

Nah, the population of Nigeria in 2006 was 140m.

Since then there has not been any census, it is just projection (which is a normal practice everywhere - no country does census every year, what you have is annual growth rate which statistics bodies use to project).

Although Nigeria's population is officially 200m in 2019, it does not in any way materially alter the conclusions from my analysis.

You said there were people that were not counted in 2006, that's true, but there were non-existent people that were "counted" too. Sub-national governments in Nigeria collude with NPC officials to rig census to favour them in allocation and political clout. Each LG or state strives to report high figures for political reasons. So for every 1 that was not counted, there were 5 fictitious people that were added before the papers get to NPC office. At the end of the day, almost every state colluded with census officials to add to their numbers - leading to an inflated national aggregate.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Baba God, as dem say Na September 9 be the day... make e end for praise ni oruko jesu

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rahl444:
....Who is this?Just for once keep your mouth close .you are too loud.And learn how to keep some ridiculous info to your self Haba!

Of a truth.. Only few Nigerians are "sensiful"...

Did u see ur name attached to this post?

If not that am a *child of God* I would have said let thunder mix with *concre* and jam u there... But the spirit of God in me won't let that...

Oga... Ah beg u.. In the name of whatever deity u worship... Don't bring ur smelly mouth to my table.....carpenters are not much in my area cool

Juss jeje waka pass to avoid " okwa unu ahulanuo" undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
souljar:

@bolded, as simple as that.
Wikipedia, though not very reliable, even gave pop. figures for age brackets 0-4, 5-9, all the way up to 85+... you could estimate ~60m people within the ages 20 - 50, and the illiteracy rate in Nigeria pushes that figure way down to 36m, then start adding all the other parameters... Ayam tired. This explanation no even shift September 9th closer

Exactly, if there are 36m literate people (although my own estimate, stretching it to 65 years, puts it at 52m) within the age bracket 20-50 in Nigeria, how can someone say 26m applied to NNPC?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Firstgentleman1:

And I was supposed to read from beginning to the end?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jarus:

Since then there has not been any census, it is just projection (which is a normal practice everywhere - no country does census every year, what you have is annual growth rate which statistics bodies use to project).

Although Nigeria's population is officially 200m in 2019, it does not in any way materially alter the conclusions from my analysis.

You said there were people that were not counted in 2006, that's true, but there were non-existent people that were "counted" too. Sub-national governments in Nigeria collude with NPC officials to rig census to favour them in allocation and political clout. Each LG or state strives to report high figures for political reasons. So for every 1 that was not counted, there were 5 fictitious people that were added before the papers get to NPC office. At the end of the day, almost every state colluded with census officials to add to their numbers - leading to an inflated national aggregate.

lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
souljar:

Hahaha... My chest cheesy
This person sha... Haba, in fact na him friends I blame!! News about NNPC recruitment wud really travel far, but we can consider this category too

I have some friends who heard of it but refused to apply. Their reason was:

"NNPC already know who dem dey carry" grin

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:
Lol. Una too worry. When APL makes us finally meet. U do whateva.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
moogoogaipan:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Mosgoongaipan oo (in gwari intonation)
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Which ladyjane ??
I was just checking something ma... Ayam sorry. Would you care for some yam and oil? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rafiq2:

LMAO, nothing do you my brother, now I know you ain't doing this thing on purpose, na genetics

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
iammiracle1:

Amin Jesu Oluwa o, Lord shock me with the thunder of APL grin

Thunder of APL; i give up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jarus:

this is simply common sense
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Another hot one....another sauce... From PH refineries tho... ( no be towers for AbJ... Quote me well)

Sis called and told me not to pray for Alert o ( whereas local woman has been begging God for it) cox a HR lady she asked had told her the pattern of payment was some sort of selective measures... Abeg no crucify me o... Na information ah dey pass so... Truthfully
( I have been an ardent believer and crusader of NO CORRELATION BTW APL AND ALERT)..

So right now all I want is my Apl .. Alert can come later...

PS: don't quote me or the hanty that called me, quote the HR hanty that gave her the info...

I'm off...Lemme keep sourcing for more sauces... It must be served HOT!

Thank you for your info. If your sauce is correct, one would believe there should have been a massive pay out of people from all date leaving just a few behind but till now some dates have not witness such. On a second thought, what would NNPC gain by not paying
all. But this is naija and anything is possible

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Of a truth.. Only few Nigerians are "sensiful"...

Did u see ur name attached to this post?

If not that am a *child of God* I would said let thunder mix with *concre* and jam u there... But the spirit of God in me won't let that...

Oga... Ah beg u.. In the name of whatever deity u worship... Don't bring ur smelly mouth to my table.....carpenters are not much in my area cool

Juss jeje waka pass to avoid " okwa unu ahulanuo" undecided

Lol... You see why I dey fear to tackle ladyjane Sometimes, you've just gotta select your fight

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:
Honestly, I'm indifferent

Lets digress a little bit

Mosgoon where is mosphy4

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

And I was supposed to read from beginning to the end?
cheesy
lol...they should kukuma shoot me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am sure you haven't been paid grin
tyakson99:

Thank you for your info. If your sauce is correct, one would believe there should have been a massive pay out of people from all date leaving just a few behind but till now some dates have not witness such. On a second thought, what would NNPC gain by not paying
all. But this is naija and anything is possible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
mosgoon:

Spot on! Now, this is closer to market sizing estimation..professionally. We do it A LOT during my time at McK for big name clients and critical situations so once i saw that, i knew right away it was totally impossible

I don't know why I laughed so hard after reading this reply from mosgoon
Baba grin grin grin grin
Kam dan
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let's digress a bit
Mosgoon & Mosphy4, where's DanXplore?
Larride, where's flowwolf09?
cool cool cool cool cool

Enntay:

Lets digress a little bit

Mosgoon where is mosphy4

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.