Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (46208 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by soso22(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

nonsense
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by PapalsBulls(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2019
[[s]quote author=oilPUSSY post=76640476]
You go report tire.. Since I registered on nairaland, I am always careful with the choice of my words that's why I haven't received any ban..
If you like call your ancestors... [/quote][/s]

Ok Cynthialove, cynthiakiss, keep up with the job bro. If the mods didn't do anything then, it is left to me to bring sanity to this forum by putting you in your place.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by ngadaAwo: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
You go report tire.. Since I registered on nairaland, I am always careful with the choice of my words that's why I haven't received any ban..
If you like call your ancestors... [/s]

Ok Cynthialove, cynthiakiss, keep up with the job bro. If the mods didn't do anything then, it is left to me to bring sanity to this forum by putting you in your place.
[/s]
trash
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by oilPUSSY(f): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
PapalsBulls:
If you like call your ancestors... [/s]

You must be very jobless to bring sanity to a place you are not earning a dime...
Your life must be very tough offline..

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by PapalsBulls(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

You must be very jobless to bring sanity to a place you are not earning a dime...
Your life must be very tough offline..
[/s]
Look into the mirror you will know who's the jobless one. My guy, you are living a miserable life. Just on an anonymous forum, you are impersonating.

Talk of a sadist, a lowlife.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Ziggylady(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
obainosis4real:
I realized something from this platform.... This where faceless people can come and say trash because they have no identity.

If you are sure and you can defend all that you are saying, send a picture of you and other of your identity so that you could prove what you are saying

Mine is 25 abiona akinsoya street oke afa isolo lagos name obinna Johnson.... Send yours and we will know that you are real igbo...

For those saying Ebonyi people eat human flesh that means you don't even know the state at all, you hear people call abakaliki and you joined... Let me enlighten you a bit, those that eat human flesh are from ngwa and ohafia in abia state make research... And thank me later

You must be new here,that guy is an afonja from ogbomoso trying to divide his life not Igbos..

You had better zip it and stop insulting other gbos.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by PapalsBulls(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:

trash trash trash

A. my name is mba micheal aka bloodkiller and Im a troll

B. I'm a gay that's why I use the cursedabiola handle to lure unsuspecting members of the public.

rule 2

I know this already na
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by PapalsBulls(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019

oilPUSSY:

Impostor, you no dey tire ?
Keep trying to create what only exist in your skull.. Igbo wannabe..
Igbo land remains one.. Try harder..
Mumu..
Ngadaawo where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by PapalsBulls(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Ngadaawo, you think I am corrinthians that you got the mods to banned?
Let me see the MOD that will banned me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by ngadaAwo: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Trash.
You think striking out or editing comments is what only you knows how to do ?
Think again Mr isaabubakar
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
obainosis4real:
I realized something from this platform.... This where faceless people can come and say trash because they have no identity.

If you are sure and you can defend all that you are saying, send a picture of you and other of your identity so that you could prove what you are saying

Mine is 25 abiona akinsoya street oke afa isolo lagos name obinna Johnson.... Send yours and we will know that you are real igbo...

For those saying Ebonyi people eat human flesh that means you don't even know the state at all, you hear people call abakaliki and you joined... Let me enlighten you a bit, those that eat human flesh are from ngwa and ohafia in abia state make research... And thank me later

So u want me to start arguing with a non igbo or belittle myself to ur hausa lineage....never.

For your information, ebonyi state right from inception has not been known to be igboland...ebonyi should have been north central is just an unnecessary mistake which needs to be corrected that they found themselves in east(igboland) which is not supposed to be.

Dropping your address or name is useless to me as I hardly deal with hausa fualnis....of Dan fodio stock.

Which faceless forum?

Have u seen an Ebonyi man that says he is igbo or. Have igbo agenda at heart....i haven't.

Sokoto has been una last port to pay homage....

If we don't correct this mistake now, it will be a problem in future.

Ebonyi through their governor after consultation have categorically said they are not biafrans....and purely not igbo.

I wonder what u arguing when u know ur ancestors are pure hausa fulani.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
soso22:
nonsense

tell that to ur fellow Muslim brothers.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by chikason68(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by NawtyC001(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I'm still trying the figure out what you actually smoked.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2019
NawtyC001:
I'm still trying the figure out what you actually smoked.

U guys are not igbos.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop that! They're not Fulanis: They're Hausas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2019
McCoy662:

u must be very stupid! and let me tell u, we have no hand in your wretched life that is causing your frustration. if u can't face life anymore, you can just rope and join your useless ancestors.
Truly, Ebonyi people don't behave like the Igbos! No insult!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2019
PapalsBulls:
Ngadaawo, you think I am corrinthians that you got the mods to banned?
Let me see the MOD that will banned me
Are you the owner of the forum?
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Perkins2018: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2019
obainosis4real:

You are sending your threat from Yoruba land. Go to aba and eat his flesh you cannibal!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Perkins2018: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

You must be new here,that guy is an afonja from ogbomoso trying to divide his life not Igbos..

You had better zip it and stop insulting other gbos.

Truth is bitter. I know you are a flesh eating scum from ngwa. So it pains you like this. Lol Are you no longer a Yoruba muslim? two can play the game. It has been confirmed that Only Abia people eat human flesh.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by kennyblack94: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

@ your age you still reason like a fool ��‍♂️��‍♂️...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.