Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,241 members, 7,822,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (45980 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by soso22(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

tell that to ur fellow Muslim brothers.
mind you i am not a muslim inugo.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
soso22:
mind you i am not a muslim inugo.

No atom of Christianity is practised in ebonyi state.
Where over 85% of the population are muslims....mtcheew
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by McCoy662(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
henry49:
Truly, Ebonyi people don't behave like the Igbos! No insult!
how do Igbos behave? how do ebonyians behave. tell me, u are right, then u win but if not, thunder is ready
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by highmood(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U and who

We Can't share country with u guys

U guys are moles and sabotage of biafra.
lol. One of those whom KANU have brainwashed spotted. Why not ask yourself why none of Ojukwu family members even his wife whom ojukwu should have revealed much about the struggle for biafra still lobby to get political appointment? Unfortunately fools like your type are the ones chest-beating and formenting problems for yourself and family members and to an extent the south easterners , making other tribes see us as pride beings.

Wonder why your likes don't go around with your so called Biafra I.D cards in the face of Nigeria military. Keep decieving yourself why the serious IBO's make more money and create more investments.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
highmood:
lol. One of those whom KANU have brainwashed spotted. Why not ask yourself why none of Ojukwu family members even his wife whom ojukwu should have revealed much about the struggle for biafra still lobby to get political appointment? Unfortunately fools like your type are the ones chest-beating and formenting problems for yourself and family members and to an extent the south easterners , making other tribes see us as pride beings.

Wonder why your likes don't go around with your so called Biafra I.D cards in the face of Nigeria military. Keep decieving yourself why the serious IBO's make more money and create more investments.

When Muslims type, we don't need a sage to tell us.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LLobiorah: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No atom of Christianity is practised in ebonyi state. Where over 85% of the population are muslims....mtcheew

Osagyefo.. The only man that gets high on ebonyi matters. Greetings o!! Have you had your daily treatment today?
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo.. The only man that gets high on ebonyi matters.
Greetings o!!
Have you had your daily treatment today?

I discuss with my fellow igbos not Muslims.

I discuss with people that have igbo at heart not moles in igboland.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LLobiorah: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I discuss with my fellow igbos not Muslims.

I discuss with people that have igbo at heart not moles in igboland.

If you like discuss with your fellow gods or over hyped fooled that will go six feet someday, my own be say have you had your daily treatment today??
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

If you like discuss with your fellow gods or over hyped fooled that will go six feet someday, my own be say have you had your daily treatment today??

Hausa fulani.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Pearlman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

Ibo are so so tribalistic! Biafra this Biafra that. Let Biafra happen, I promise you it won't last 3years!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LLobiorah: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hausa fulani.

Lol That's the only thing you have got to say!! Just don't forget to take your drugs ok.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol
That's the only thing you have got to say!!
Just don't forget to take your drugs ok.

Next

Children of othman Dan fodio
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LLobiorah: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Next

Children of othman Dan fodio

Take your drugs
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by obainosis4real: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No atom of Christianity is practised in ebonyi state.
Where over 85% of the population are muslims....mtcheew
please everyone ignore this guy... I have sensed something about him. He can't even help himself.

Thank you
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
LLobiorah:

Take your drugs

U guys should leave igbo race alone

Umu aboki
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2019
obainosis4real:
please everyone ignore this guy... I have sensed something about him. He can't even help himself.

Thank you

Says an hausa fulani from ebonyi state.

U guys need help and must join ur fellow brothers in the north.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by colossus91(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Afonjas:

IF YOU'RE AN IGBO THEN YOU'RE A MUGU, YOU'RE SO DAFT THAT YOU CAN'T SPOT AN IMPOSTOR.
Waoh so insulting me is the right yningnyo do how wise!!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by NawtyC001(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Osagyefo98:

U guys are not igbos.

Who's the,"You guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.