Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (45969 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by yaki84: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
ENUGU – ALL Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in Ebonyi state for last Saturday’s election, Senator Sonni Ogbuoji has alleged that Governor David Umahi would defect to the APC on or before May 29 inauguration of elected Nigeria’s President and Governors.

Umahi who was reelected for second term in office, was a state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and was the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi state before he was elected first term Governor in 2015.

Ogbuoji made the allegation in Enugu, on Tuesday, at a press conference on the outcome of the February 23 governorship and state assembly elections in Ebonyi state.

The APC candidate described the elections as a mock exercise, where people were coerced to reject a happy future. He fingered some of his fellow party members as moles and denied he worked for victory of his opponent at the polls.

“We therefore reject in its entirety, the shambolic exercise, the processes that led to it and the result or outcome. “I am aware also of those among us that desired the change we targeted to bring, seemingly worked for it but in the actual sense worked in contrary direction and deliberately frustrated the change they claimed to belong to.

“A clearer picture of this is the information we have now that while the governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi, had acted as a mole in PDP all along, he has started making moves to ditch PDP and cross over to the APC on before May 29.

https://www.independent.ng/umahi-set-to-defect-to-apc-before-may-29-sen-ogbuoji/amp/?fbclid=IwAR01ABUAx3jnErFzvPC-F0OF792vuJXkuVfJD-B_r3NoErdlXoRLAbcsVJ4
he cant defect before swearing in, if he does pdp will go to court n get their mandate. it was pdp that appeared on d ballot not umahi or his face.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by ONY3KAH(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

las las na catarrh dey your head.... no brain
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by highmood(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The preaching is too longg, ebonyi aren't igbos.
and you are? PRIDE senselessness that has placed us where we are politically.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by McCoy662(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Trash ebonyians aren't igbos.....

No trace of them been igbo...they are pure fulani stock.
are you Igbo is being Igbo your problem like can u be counted among Igbo son?? what the hell has a nonentity like u contributed to the Igbo race??
I'm just confused why a dingbat like u will just come online to tell the world how daft you are.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by obainosis4real: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
To the guy fighting Ebonyi people for no just cause learn from This and be a student of history.

Ebonyi is carved out from two states, they didn't just appear or carved out from the north, they were carved out from enugu and abia state.

Abakaliki is enugu block while afikpo is abia block okay...

Do more of learning than talking

I'm a proud Ebonyian from afikpo to be precised

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by CardioCastroid: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Sonni Ogbuoji is a very bitter and ungrateful idiot. An imp that never did anything for his constituents... A man that was elected twice as a senator under the same PDP he's insulting today... A man that slept with a lot of young girls in Abuja and spent money meant for his zone on perversion... A man that was so boastful and felt like a demi-god because of his previous position as a senator... A man that can never win in his polling unit because he's unaccepted and has no political clout. Sonni son, daddy ain't mad cos you've been defeated squarely. NEVER BITE THE HANDS THAT FED YOU. Only those from Afikpo-South can relate to this. A food for thought for this shameless man in his next political life if there's any left!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by somegirl1: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzz

Omanbala I be mr.

You blew your cover here. An Igbo person would know the correct is spelling Omambala and anyone with knowledge of Igbo language would know exactly why your spelling can not be correct.
This couldn't have been a typo, so don't try to claim it was.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by SKALLO: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....
I support you one hundred percent bro... They don't behave like igbo at all. They have dubious Character... They are only good in eating human flesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LZAA: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LukeSavage: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And i wonder wen osagyefo became an ibo name. you not Ibo at all
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Jolite:

If you said they are fulanis/hausa then they are hopeful of presiding over nigeria some day,of which the igbos can't dream of in their eternity.Strangers.

Who is holding u guys from presiding after all over 85% of u guys are muslims.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2019
obainosis4real:
where was your father when Akanu ibiam an afikpo man in now Ebonyi state was the governor eastern region,?

If you can say this, what would you say to your brother igige, obiano, amechi, akpabio and the rest of them so there states are not part of Southeast or southbound...

These people you insult are relevant in the country too ;

Zik married uche from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Late Akanu ibiam the then governor eastern from afikpo now Ebonyi state

Former minister for health prof. Onyebuchi chukwu who conquered ebola in nigeria is from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Former senate president and former secretary general of the federation Ayim Pius Ayim from Akieze now Ebonyi state make your research

Former governor of abia state and presently, minister of science and technology Dr. Ogbonnia onu from uburu now Ebonyi state

The world recognized singer Osinachi a.k.a SINACH from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Patoranky, planet and the rest of them are all from Ebonyi state

Mind you, your state has existed for many decades but Ebonyi is just one and half decade still developing

An insult to an abakaliki man no matter his status is an insult to all ebonyians

Good achievements but u guyss are not igbos in anyway.

Ebonyi is a Muslim state with allegiance to sokoto caliphate.

They are. Like moles in igboland
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2019
ONY3KAH:
las las na catarrh dey your head.... no brain

Says an hausa fulani from ebonyi.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2019
highmood:
and you are? PRIDE senselessness that has placed us where we are politically.

U and who

We Can't share country with u guys

U guys are moles and sabotage of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 14, 2019
McCoy662:

are you Igbo is being Igbo your problem like can u be counted among Igbo son?? what the hell has a nonentity like u contributed to the Igbo race??
I'm just confused why a dingbat like u will just come online to tell the world how daft you are.

What has ebonyi contributed to igboland if not converting to Muslim

U guys are pure hausa stock.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2019
SKALLO:
I support you one hundred percent bro... They don't behave like igbo at all. They have dubious Character... They are only good in eating human flesh

And so I hold.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2019
obainosis4real:
To the guy fighting Ebonyi people for no just cause learn from This and be a student of history.

Ebonyi is carved out from two states, they didn't just appear or carved out from the north, they were carved out from enugu and abia state.

Abakaliki is enugu block while afikpo is abia block okay...

Do more of learning than talking

I'm a proud Ebonyian from afikpo to be precised

We are not saying u not a proud ebonyi from afikpo.

We saying that u guys are not igbos but pure hausa fulani stock.

Proved and verified

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by donneco(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Even Somalia and borno state combined are better than ur state.

Trash ebonyians aren't igbos.....

No trace of them been igbo...they are pure fulani stock.

yes, Ebonyi is Fulani.
You can now go and hug ur transformer if it pains you.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by naijanaso: 6:26am On Mar 14, 2019
olagbola45:
I don't give a Bleep about his defection

I just love him,he manage his resources well and do great things

kudos to him for d great effort
my best governor in d south east

not dat one in Abia

Right on spot my bro. The man is noble.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
donneco:

yes, Ebonyi is Fulani.
You can now go and hug ur transformer if it pains you.
Pain for wht?
What has light in connection with darkness.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by McCoy662(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

What has ebonyi contributed to igboland if not converting to Muslim
U guys are pure hausa stock.
u are a scum I swear.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Jolite(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Who is holding u guys from presiding after all over 85% of u guys are muslims.
Yeah,thank God you know this.So you dinying them of igbo even the Govnr has known this long ago, him coming to Apc is the best choice for him and his people to enjoy full presidential support, that is if you know nig.style of Democracy.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by All4real2: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

you must be a foolish man
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2019
All4real2:
you must be a foolish man

Foolish coz I said the truth.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Jolite:

Yeah,thank God you know this.So you dinying them of igbo even the Govnr has known this long ago, him coming to Apc is the best choice for him and his people to enjoy full presidential support, that is if you know nig.style of Democracy.

Goodluck, nobody is against u guys.....children of mohammed and othman Dan fodio.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by ChristianNorth: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2019
If actually he will defect, it will be a year to the end of this tenure or he will definitely lose his seat.

If defecting will make him pick APC ticket, good luck. One thing I know is that Buhari will not be comfortable with Tinubu close to Aso Rock. All this madness he is doing in Lagos, nobody will trust him at the national level.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
McCoy662:

u are a scum I swear.

Thank u children of mohammed and othman Dan fodio.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by ladyn4real(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

shut up
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Amanew(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
OgbuEdda u are talking out of frustration, u were defeated woefully! You didn't win even in you own Local government! wat a shame!
U were in the whole of the 13 LGA.in Ebonyi, Oshimole should be Ashamed of u!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Jolite(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Goodluck, nobody is against u guys.....children of mohammed and othman Dan fodio.
Yeah, born to rule and rule forever.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by obainosis4real: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Good achievements but u guyss are not igbos in anyway.

Ebonyi is a Muslim state with allegiance to sokoto caliphate.

They are. Like moles in igboland
I realized something from this platform.... This where faceless people can come and say trash because they have no identity.

If you are sure and you can defend all that you are saying, send a picture of you and other of your identity so that you could prove what you are saying

Mine is 25 abiona akinsoya street oke afa isolo lagos name obinna Johnson.... Send yours and we will know that you are real igbo...

For those saying Ebonyi people eat human flesh that means you don't even know the state at all, you hear people call abakaliki and you joined... Let me enlighten you a bit, those that eat human flesh are from ngwa and ohafia in abia state make research... And thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.