Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13986 Views)

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
TessBiwom:

Ooh dear,please go ahead.
with all pleasure ma'am smiley
Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
jericco1:

what if you see someone classier than her?
you just want to bone her.. bro they all taste the same. face your studies.
in this school, there's no one classier... 200% sure
Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
frbona:
guy, if no straf that girl ehn!
just jell for one side bro... That one bno be case, trust me.

1 Like

Re: . by millionboi2: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
dingbang:
20k for sex? What is wrong with you people? angry

Difference of #19500 in black makt
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Darkseid:
Op can you sleep with a mad woman for $10m ?
I'll Bleep a mad woman's brain out for $100,000....
Re: . by Femi316: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
There is this extremely beautiful sweet looking girl in my department, oh my oh my! She is as beautiful as a goddess, she's so so fresh n fleshy in a goddess kinda way, I vowed she must be mine at first sight.

I spoke to her first time but she didn't take it well, I kept trying till we started talking. We started spending time together even after lecture hours, she look at me someway that I could even melt if I was ice, I honestly avoid her gaze infact because it's too charming... While we were talking, I opened up to her about dating her n not minding marrying her cos I've never seen her misbehave or show some sort of indecency in school, I never knew it was a big mistake tho.

She continued to prove hard to get tho but I've kissed her on one occasion while we're in an empty class alone, (she asked me what was that for n I said I just couldn't help it). So today, we happened to be in the same class after lectures n I was telling her about some status she uploaded on WhatsApp with a very poor background that happened to be her home (I guess), I told her such places don't fit her kind of uniqueness, I asked her if that's where she lives but her answer wasn't direct n was shady, I told her jokingly that "if we get married, I don't think I'll let her spend a day there" then she told me the shocker....

She said I shouldn't judge people based on their outter beauty, she said as beautiful as she is, that I do not know what she's capable of or what she does, then she said she's gonna make enough money to leave that place and take her parents alongside (indirectly telling me that her parents live there too). We talked more about other stuff that landed us in things we can do for money then I asked her if she can sleep with a mad man for money, then she said it depends on how much the proposer is willing to pay and it will be done... That was when I knew what I was into..

Well currently, I'm bargaining sex with her n she fit come this Saturday at 20k for full shot... (This was someone I believed I found a wife in)...

Bros when was the last time you send money to your parent back home and you are here trying to pay a girl 20k for just 5minutes pleasure........check your ankaras oh
Inside Life cry
Re: . by Femi316: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
There is this extremely beautiful sweet looking girl in my department, oh my oh my! She is as beautiful as a goddess, she's so so fresh n fleshy in a goddess kinda way, I vowed she must be mine at first sight.

I spoke to her first time but she didn't take it well, I kept trying till we started talking. We started spending time together even after lecture hours, she look at me someway that I could even melt if I was ice, I honestly avoid her gaze infact because it's too charming... While we were talking, I opened up to her about dating her n not minding marrying her cos I've never seen her misbehave or show some sort of indecency in school, I never knew it was a big mistake tho.

She continued to prove hard to get tho but I've kissed her on one occasion while we're in an empty class alone, (she asked me what was that for n I said I just couldn't help it). So today, we happened to be in the same class after lectures n I was telling her about some status she uploaded on WhatsApp with a very poor background that happened to be her home (I guess), I told her such places don't fit her kind of uniqueness, I asked her if that's where she lives but her answer wasn't direct n was shady, I told her jokingly that "if we get married, I don't think I'll let her spend a day there" then she told me the shocker....

She said I shouldn't judge people based on their outter beauty, she said as beautiful as she is, that I do not know what she's capable of or what she does, then she said she's gonna make enough money to leave that place and take her parents alongside (indirectly telling me that her parents live there too). We talked more about other stuff that landed us in things we can do for money then I asked her if she can sleep with a mad man for money, then she said it depends on how much the proposer is willing to pay and it will be done... That was when I knew what I was into..

Well currently, I'm bargaining sex with her n she fit come this Saturday at 20k for full shot... (This was someone I believed I found a wife in)...

Inside Life cry
Bros when was the last time you send money to your parent back home and you are here trying to pay a girl 20k for just 5minutes pleasure........check your ankaras oh

1 Like

Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Femi316:
oga my parents are well to do...
Re: . by mastermaestro(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
just jell for one side bro... That one bno be case, trust me.

You want to pay to give your soul away? I am not sure you know what you are into.

Re: . by mastermaestro(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
highcollide:
I'll Bleep a mad woman's brain out for $100,000....

Re: . by Femi316: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
oga my parents are well to do...
Weda well to do or do to well my own be sey comot monkey hand from pot of soup b4 the hand go turn person leg.......maybe you dey find peson wen you wan give belle......pampas calling.......?
Re: . by chitheo(f): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:
20k for sex? What is wrong with you people? angry
op lied about the amount.
Re: . by frbona: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Op your loyal subscribers have gathered o
Please drop an update
Did you hit or miss
Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Darkseid:
I know 30 guys now that will sleep with a every mad woman for 1000 dollars
Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Darkseid:
I will marry a mad woman for 10 million dollars,that's almost 3.5 billion naira.
Re: . by MarianaTrench: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
e no matter... Sha take your meds

It matters, tell us the course you're studying
Re: . by realtalk19: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
after finding out what she truly is, you expected me to let her go just like that? You really won't understand till you see this girl... N she's only 19 kiss

hmm. I pray you don't sex away your destiny just for 5 minutes pleasure. I advise u avoid such offer because it could be a sign and getting obsessed could be part of the charm .
Re: . by SkinnyNigga: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
honestly you get point bro but I don't know if I fit control this thing...she fine die! I normally don't spend a dime to have my way before, but since I understood that money ONLY can open her door n very fast, mahn I've been thinking about considering it cry
send me her pic for my whatsapp..
that girl Na runs girl.. forget that thing.. enter insta Messenger, you will get cheaper and more beautiful runs babe there
Re: . by badoh(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Do you know that 20k will buy you a bag of rice which will last you for more than 6 months including groundnut oil? People like you will release under 30 seconds cos u'll be too nervous and gbam ur 20k go down the drain.
Re: . by alen4smith(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Inside Life cry
na gold you wan mine for her pussy that you are paying 20k
Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
realtalk19:

hmm. I pray you don't sex away your destiny just for 5 minutes pleasure. I advise u avoid such offer because it could be a sign and getting obsessed could be part of the charm .
hanty it has been done already...n Nothing is wrong with me
Re: . by frbona: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you say wetin?
Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
badoh:
Do you know that 20k will buy you a bag of rice which will last you for more than 6 months including groundnut oil? People like you will release under 30 seconds cos u'll be too nervous and gbam ur 20k go down the drain.
lol... She left this morning .. she's here all through yday evening till this morning so chill.. the next meeting go be free.

She said she likes chicken so no payment next time. Full roasted chicken with about 4k go do the job
Re: . by Gluckudom1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
greatnaija01:
my GUY, na wa o but u know say EVEN you, you are NOT A HUSBAND MATERIAL.... so you can NOT FIND a wife material.

you are both HYPOCRITES.... and she is an OPEN one.

you are not in a relationship, you are only tripping for a private prostitute or runs girl.

You have no standards apart from PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES.

Your ERECTION is solely controlling your DIRECTION.

your GP may enter wheelbarrow IF YOU CONTINUE WITH SUCH LOOSE CHOICES.

Have you heard this phrase? LIFE IS SPIRITUAL... If yes... consider that this girl may be into some deep stuff more than you o.

What is happening to you is simply INFATUATION.

GUY, focus on your books... such girls can only sleep with u for money and not love and they know what they carry, but I know you won't follow this advice because DOG THAT WILL GET LOST MUST FIRST BE DEAF TO THE MASTER's WHISTLE.

focus on your BOOK WORK. You are in School for BOOKwork not for HOOKup...

Don't start what you can not finish.

no mind de idiot... me sef Don take this advice.
thankio
Re: . by Gluckudom1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
justscorchone:
20k ke, you have terrible negotiation skills,after you collect sha give me her number make I chop for 2k
grin
justscorchone:
20k ke, you have terrible negotiation skills,after you collect sha give me her number make I chop for 2k
Re: . by TessBiwom(f): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:
lol... She left this morning .. she's here all through yday evening till this morning so chill.. the next meeting to be free.

She said she likes chicken so no payment next time. Full roasted chicken with about 4k go do the job

Re: . by wealthyhenry(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
justscorchone:

Leave op,I dey here when do we start?
grin mad people everywhere grin
Re: . by carter009(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
We don't have wife material anymore,, we only have broke, hungry, greedy bitches everywhere...
Re: . by afoltundeseen(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Before you go into any relationship again make sure you read this

https://akraym.com/singles-in-emotional-relationship/
Re: . by frbona: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Before you go into any relationship again make sure you read this

https://akraym.com/singles-in-emotional-relationship/
aunty what kind of DP is that?
Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
TessBiwom:

how did I ever offend you ma'am?
Re: . by realtalk19: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
SaucyBenks:

lucky you then.i hope the effect wunt catch up with you in future. good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy. / My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.