Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13961 Views)

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SaucyBenks(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
realtalk19:

lucky you then.i hope the effect wunt catch up with you in future. good luck.
na you know
Re: . by Estellie: 3:58am On Mar 18, 2019
One of those days where I just wanna curse life and take a walk... I bet this beautiful girl is into this shitt just cause of condition... It takes a whole lot of strong will to stand firm when life starts posing it's dumb options..and then you feel like you do not a choice...and she's only 19..

Deed has been done. I only hope she puts the money to good use and not spend it on fancy clothes and hairs. Indeed one day she will get her parents out of that place...Life is stupid, sometimes.
Re: . by realtalk19: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
SaucyBenks:
na you know
na u sabi.its ur Bleep not mine. peace!!
Re: . by Fathertony: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2019
SaucyBenks:
na you know
Op gist us na
How did it go?!?
Pictures nko
Re: . by Olawrites: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2019
WHEN I SAY NIGERIA YOUTH ARE USELESS, THEY'LL COME FOR MY HEAD.

LOOK AT SOMEONE THAT OUGHT TO BE IN SCHOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.