Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (3480 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Bbnaija 2020: Moment Nengi Place Her Bra On Trickyt Head. VIDEO / Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by Headlesschicken(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by bdchange(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
You are here enjoying your youthfulness by smashing hoe.. Ss. What I won't tolerate is for you to come here tomorrow and start complaining how you married olosho as wife. Remember the same yardstick you are using now to deceive a lady might be the same yardstick that will be used to deceive you when you want to marry. Get ready to eats what you have prepared... Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by kollinskollins(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
the thought of foolishness is sin
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by Officialgarri: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
bdchange:
You are here enjoying your youthfulness by smashing hoe.. Ss. What I won't tolerate is for you to come here tomorrow and start complaining how you married olosho as wife. Remember the same yardstick you are using now to deceive a lady might be the same yardstick that will be used to deceive you when you want to marry. Get ready to eats what you have prepared... Gbam
I'm smashing no hoe . I'm smashing a kpekus owned by someone's daughter

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oya Clap For Yourself But Remember Someone Out There Is Thrusting And Kpekusing Your Sisters, Your Cousins While Some Are Waiting To Do Same To Your Unborn Children. Rubbish! Wicked Men
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by ghettochild4u(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
So I was transferred to a new office branch recently and I met or literally just saw this fine girl at the office.

What really got my attention wasn't her fine face or those perky boobs I unwrapped in my mind already.
Neither is it how she forces her very big ass into those pant trousers or pencil skirts.
What really got my attention was her quiteness. I like girls who won't kiss and tell

She hardly talk to anyone, she doesn't even greet me since I'm even new there.

Unfortunately, I'm quite a shy naughty but arrogant guy and won't lower my guard to approach a far junior colleague.
Well, a week after, I had to dump my pride. Of course, I would definitely suffer anxiety attack if I only continued to imagine how she would gasp for breath and squeeze the pillow when I thrust her; all these I imagined whenever she walked past the office window.

Well, precisely 11 days after I made my first joke comment with her, I was gradually living my dreams.

We were kissing and I was fingering her whenever she visited. She wouldn't let us have sex because she had a boyfriend in town and I have a very very very serious relationship somewhere else too. These went on for like a month o or even more.

As a gentleman, after serious psyching, we started fvcking and everyone in the office assumed that I and the quiet girl were dating . "How did he do it?"

Although, she often insisted that we date for real, how much she loves me and all those love craps, and she even swore to break up with her boyfriend.
(Prick don sweet dis one).
Then she would insist I must break up with my girl soon also .

Eeeeeeeh!!!! Break up with who?

Now for the past week, this girl just stood her ground o. Said she's not going to be my sex mate and bla bla bla........!!!!

As in I don't get........ Its impossible to break up with my girl because I found another fresh clean kpekus na.

Honestly,I'm out of ideas now. I still want to be hitting the kpekus but don't know what new position I can place the girl to make her feel better.

If any of you sharp guys have an idea, please just help me. Ladies are free to help a brother too. cry

Get a female friend, a new sim.. Save the number as ur girl.. Change ur real gf name on ur fone ..mk d name formal. Then text d new sim with ur friend saying u r done with her never loved her n that u feel at dis point its right to let her know..
Let ur friend reply begging n u reply back insisting u over n that u intend to marry this new girl in December( 9 months to still b ducking her,)
Then let ur friend reply u swearing and all sort..
Let her see it.. She will b convinced
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by Officialgarri: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Oya Clap For Yourself But Remember Someone Out There Is Thrusting And Kpekusing Your Sisters, Your Cousins While Some Are Waiting To Do Same To Your Unborn Children. Rubbish! Wicked Men
That's what makes the world go round dear .

If someone is kpekusing my sister and cousins, does that mean I should not kpekus someone else's sister ?

See lemme tell you a story of me when I was younger . When it comes to my family or close friends, I used to be a very jealous person that I wanted them to myself alone.

Each time I saw my elder sister with a guy , even if he has a car,. .....I'll be very angry. I won't even talk to her for a while and I will criticize her at any slightest chance .
But guess what , I grew up!!!!
There are things you can't control. I can't even stop my unborn daughters from having boyfriends no matter how strict I am .
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Amyyy2020:

Very PATHETIC!

Mr poster, remember wat goes around comes around. Keep doin wah u doing proudly buh be prepared to reap much more in d future...and u know wat dat future is...
Nor bother yourself, the real girlfriend go dey kpansh another guy 4 that side. When he finds out, he go begin wail cause that all his type knows how to do. The girl sef na another one, they fit each other
Re: Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her by Fidelismaria: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Happily Flaunts ‘romantic’ Boyfriend Washing Her Underwear (video) / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.