Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession (6302 Views)

Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by seniorgozman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Let me reserve my comments
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by daben1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na who get this pikin?shocked
the same question I wanted to ask... Is he serious?
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by loyedammy: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
op am a doc specialized in hiv program.......many comments here are ignorant, don't listen to them

it is not the end of the world, we have so many clients who av hiv and still living with their family in good health....most cases the woman is the infected and the rest of the family,clean.
I can tell u for a fact that with proper care u might not get the virus. I can't explain much cos I'm tired but follow ur doctors advice.

if she takes her medication regularly.....and the virus is suppressed, she can't infect u. note viral suppression is less than 20. good luck

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Zombicmodz: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Desperate NGO fake story

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sakir:
After 4 months of dating my fiancee, she told me that she wants to make a confession and this is where she will know if I truly love her, she made a confession weeping to me that she is HIV positive, I was shocked and I replied her instantly that why didn't you tell me since, we have been having sex without condoms for the past few months, she said I have no problem that she is on medication that no one can contact the virus from her through sex except she stopped taking the medicine, I didn't believe her so she took me to a hospital for HIV test and the results show that I'm negative, I still can't believe her because she might bribe the hospital, I went to 2 different hospitals out of her knowledge, and I realized that I'm negative, we continue having sex without condoms till I decided to visit a doctor for advice, the doctor said I can marry her and still have kids without me and our kids contacting the virus, but he said I must not have sex with her without condoms and when I'm ready to have child with her I should come for advice.
I explained everything to my fiancee but she never want to sex with condoms, she complains she doesn't like it, I tried to let her understand but she didn't agree, we keep on having sex without condoms, we have been dating for two years now but I'm still scared of contacting that deadly disease, my biggest fear is my family must not hear about it, they all love her but I'm sure they will never allow me to marry her if they knew she is HIV positive.
Please advise me everyone, should I marry her or I should quit now, because I don't want the situation where I will contact the virus and we will still break up later, I may commit suicide.
i insist you use protection till you are ready to have a child. She should take it or leave it. How are you sure she is taking her drugs? When you are ready to bear children, let her go for testing. But there is nothing wrong in marrying her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Lol.. this OP is playing with death.
Will he live forever? Dude shouting suicide might just get hit by a trailer while crossing d street. What I'm trying to say is, he can marry her cos I see no reason why he shouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Fidelismaria: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
angry angry

Chai

This op get mind

You still dey sex the girl raw even tho she's HIV positive

Haba

So here's what you should do

Tell her to stop taking the drugs, after a week of no drugs then sex am, so you go fit catch the virus

After all there's love in sharing

Check my signature for gifts to buy your girl
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Raalsalghul: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Will he live forever? Dude shouting suicide might just get hit by a trailer while crossing d street. What I'm trying to say is, he can marry her cos I see no reason why he shouldn't.
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
HIV.. You mean you are chooking prick inside death. cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by SaucyBenks(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Saucybenks why you no reply?
can't find it on my email... Tried over and over but nah
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
You wanted the hoes time for 2years before u regain consciousness. U deserve slap
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Amuocha: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
But where is dominique sef?
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by DMerciful(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
You are drinking sniper and you're telling yourself it has been sterilized!
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Lol.. of course no one will live forever. But this is different, any mistake from the guy, the lady stops her medication for that period and then have unprotected sex with him. BOOM!!! You know the rest

It's just a risky adventure.
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by BareFacedLies(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
How did she contract the virus?
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by africandictator(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Your babe contracted the virus because of her phobia for condoms!. Op can you remember when you were told that a woman would kill you when you were younger? I know you don’t , but now the prophesy is coming into futility!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't even believe she's HIV positive. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Auladimeji2: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hausubilaihshocked

Greet Hitler for me[

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
can't find it on my email... Tried over and over but nah
Sure?
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by ashawopikin(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op it's like you are mad sir
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by SaucyBenks(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sure?
very...
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
See where death dey blow whistle for your ear.
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by jeph19(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
You see death you still dey ask weather make you die?
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by castro316: 2:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Sakir:
After 4 months of dating my fiancee, she told me that she wants to make a confession and this is where she will know if I truly love her, she made a confession weeping to me that she is HIV positive, I was shocked and I replied her instantly that why didn't you tell me since, we have been having sex without condoms for the past few months, she said I have no problem that she is on medication that no one can contact the virus from her through sex except she stopped taking the medicine, I didn't believe her so she took me to a hospital for HIV test and the results show that I'm negative, I still can't believe her because she might bribe the hospital, I went to 2 different hospitals out of her knowledge, and I realized that I'm negative, we continue having sex without condoms till I decided to visit a doctor for advice, the doctor said I can marry her and still have kids without me and our kids contacting the virus, but he said I must not have sex with her without condoms and when I'm ready to have child with her I should come for advice.
I explained everything to my fiancee but she never want to sex with condoms, she complains she doesn't like it, I tried to let her understand but she didn't agree, we keep on having sex without condoms, we have been dating for two years now but I'm still scared of contacting that deadly disease, my biggest fear is my family must not hear about it, they all love her but I'm sure they will never allow me to marry her if they knew she is HIV positive.
Please advise me everyone, should I marry her or I should quit now, because I don't want the situation where I will contact the virus and we will still break up later, I may commit suicide.

Bro. IMO you are her confirmed husband. Pls marry her. You have won my heart for someone who can risk it all for love even in the face of death
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 16, 2019
loyedammy:
op am a doc specialized in hiv program.......many comments here are ignorant, don't listen to them

it is not the end of the world, we have so many clients who av hiv and still living with their family in good health....most cases the woman is the infected and the rest of the family,clean.
I can tell u for a fact that with proper care u might not get the virus. I can't explain much cos I'm tired but follow ur doctors advice.

if she takes her medication regularly.....and the virus is suppressed, she can't infect u. note viral suppression is less than 20. good luck
Take this advice and rest in peace. We have too many problems in the country to be busy with. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by cbaba: 4:38am On Mar 16, 2019
U can't catch it as long as she is on the anti retovirals...

her viral load is zero and you can't contract it.

We are so backward with info and science in this country.

There are books and articles to read and research.

You can continue your love making with condom or not and help her with reassuring her

Do u know how she got it

What if there is cure tomorrow

Will u now start looking for her

....or don't you love her?

Most bachelors are not Real Men IMO.

Now, if u feel she lied all this while to you and you want out cos of that,that's up to you... I just had to give you the facts.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Instead of dying in vain
Can I use u for rituals.
Pls its the same thing
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Michelle55: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Kindly do her with protection till you both are ready to start having kids.. This your love na die sha! Kudos to you smiley
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by omonla10(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Actually, he has near 0% of infection once the lady is fully on antiretovirals.. All these ignorant comments sha.. The best he can do is to make sure she uses it religiously.. Some of my relatives died suddenly recently and I secretly wished their death could be swapped with hiv.. At least, we'll have them with us for much longer..
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Oyo lo wa undecided
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Sakir: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
loyedammy:

Thanks man.
Re: My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession by Sakir: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
omonla10:
Actually, he has near 0% of infection once the lady is fully on antiretovirals.. All these ignorant comments sha.. The best he can do is to make sure she uses it religiously.. Some of my relatives died suddenly recently and I secretly wished their death could be swapped with hiv.. At least, we'll have them with us for much longer..

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Chat (photos) / Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.