Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! (6070 Views)

Can You Chase A Lady For 2 Years / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
1. She poo just like you! And it smells real bad! undecided

2. She passes out urine and has to clean with tissue when done!

3. Her mess stink bad just like yours!

4. She mensurates and you don't!

Always know as a male, you're the superior one. She's the one that's supposed to chase because you're the prize! Not her. Always remember this.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Toochildish666: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
It a pity! Some critical simpsons will never learn

16 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Toochildish666:
sad tongue

3 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by yyba: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Toochildish666:
it shall never be well with Simpsons undecided

7 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by dudusky007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Y did I even open diz underage post nonsense

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Y did I even open diz underage post nonsense

your mama Na underage!!!

17 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
How can I unsee this useless thread?
Jeez...... undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your mama Na underage!!!
Thank you boss. I no need reply the bastard. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
There's was a day I wanted to scope one fine babe like that, I told my guy I was going after that girl.
My nigga told me " bro na hole wey that girl take dey piss and sh**t na u dey ment for like this"
Omo the talk week my body, I just lock up

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeremani:
There's was a day I wanted to scope one fine babe like that, I told my guy I was going after that girl.
My nigga told me " bro na hole wey that girl take dey piss and sh**t na u dey ment for like this"

it will never be well with all simps! angry

11 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
How can I unsee this useless thread?
Jeez...... undecided
this mumu man, you don come again!? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:
it will never be well with all simps! angry
Amen except they open their mind to the red pill

3 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:

Always know as a male, you're the superior one. She's the one that's supposed to chase because you're the prize! Not her. Always remember this.
Is this what you would tell your girl child?
This is synonymous to making a girl agree she's inferior,no good,will always be subdued. Gosh! For fvck sake the difference between a male and female is the reproductive system.

If you are the prize,then you're to be bought.
Then I can use you as I please
If I'm buying you,then you can't be my superior. Lol.....you don't know what you stand for.

Females,you ain't less than any man.
The society,even the Bible has made us to feel less,we loose confidence and think the ever right and good gender to be created is the man. Fvck it.
You are as important as the gender that chases after you.

14 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by younglleo: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Comrade!
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeremani:

you know no say na hole you too dey use piss and shit?
Your urethra orifice is hole na,ABI na square be your own?
Your Anal orifice is hole too na. What's important ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
Is this what you would tell your girl child?
This is synonymous to making a girl agree she's inferior,no good,will always be subdued. Gosh! For fvck sake the difference between a male and female is the reproductive system.

If you are the prize,then you're to be bought.
Then I can use you as I please
If I'm buying you,then you can't be my superior. Lol.....you don't know what you stand for.

Females,you ain't less than any man.
The society,even the Bible has made us to feel less,we loose confidence and think the ever right and good gender to be created is the man. Fvck it.
You are as important as the gender that chases after you.
mumu man posing as a female. If you want to be a female so badly, cut ur prick off and make a hole in it. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:
mumu man posing as a female. If you want to be a female so badly, cut ur prick off and make a hole in it. undecided
I spoke the truth,it hit you hard and all of a sudden I'm a man posing as a female?

Because females can't make out sense like I did right?

Sorry dear,I am a WOMAN

Lmao,I think your outburst is due to heartbreak.....lol.
Calm down
If you ever want to father a child,you will definitely need a menstruating woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
I spoke the truth,it hit you hard and all of a sudden I'm a man posing as a female?

Because females can't make out sense like I did right?

Sorry dear,I am a WOMAN

Lmao,I think your outburst is due to heartbreak.....lol.
Calm down
If you ever want to father a child,you will definitely need a menstruating woman
heartbreak? Hahaha! Ashawo dey break pesin heart?

1 Like

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:
heartbreak? Hahaha! Ashawo dey break pesin heart?
I knew it... grin grin grin grin grin
Woman don break your heart,you come dey form Alpha male + 666 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
I Gerrit my dear, you're in the stage of anger...lol
You'll be fine. Take heart you hear,it's life challenges. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
I knew it... grin grin grin grin grin
Woman don break your heart,you come dey form Alpha male + 666 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
I Gerrit my dear, you're in the stage of anger...lol
You'll be fine. Take heart you hear,it's life challenges. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're such a fool! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:
You're such a fool! cry
oh,you are pained...lmao ( grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought you're an alpha....
Oh my God, you're so funny
I'm having a fit from laughing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by 4gunners(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlphaMale666:

grin grin Nairaland guys no go kee person
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
you know no say na hole you too dey use piss and shit?
Your urethra orifice is hole na,ABI na square be your own?
Your Anal orifice is hole too na. What's important ?

Then I didn't know, that's y I took em female serious, I was probably 14 then. Ever since I knew there's nothing special about em, Man has been leaving fine and won't ever simp again.

Some guyz think there's something special about em female, Incase you don't know those hole in em is too collect trash mehn deposit in em.

I know you're pain but sorry am not God that design you that way.
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Ogamuna(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
All these redpill children, I nur just deh understand una again.
Be like if banny nur pick call, after una spend your last 1k on am. Una go come here deh preach.
Omo, try deh catch cruise. Enjoy life as e be.
Misogyny is not redpill.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeremani:

Then I didn't know, that's y I took em female serious, I was probably 14 then. Ever since I knew there's nothing special about em, Man has been leaving fine and won't ever simp again.

Some guyz think there's something special about em female, Incase you don't know those hole in em is too collect trash mehn deposit in em.

I know you're pain but sorry am not God that design you that way.
grin grin grin
Lmao
You just said, you deposit trash into females..... grin grin grin grin grin
In other words,men are carrier of trash,then we are all the same naaaa...

Of cos, there's everything special about females.
If you don't believe me,be a bobrisky then .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Omo
This thread na comedy
Na now I understand the origin of simp.
Lol.... Females don give Una heartbreak, Una come invent name out of pain call am ' simp'

And,y'all think females don't have power??
We fvcking do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
grin grin grin
Lmao
You just said, you deposit trash into females..... grin grin grin grin grin
In other words,men are carrier of trash,then we are all the same naaaa...

Of cos, there's everything special about females.
If you don't believe me,be a bobrisky then .
He knows that being a man is not easy, hence being a female is like a thief, taking things that is not urs.

Okay since you are female. Abeg tell me what's special about u. And try attache your pix

1 Like

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
Omo
This thread na comedy
Na now I understand the origin of simp.
Lol.... Females don give Una heartbreak, Una come invent name out of pain call am ' simp'

And,y'all think females don't have power??
We fvcking do.
Your own na play,
I have never had heart break since I was born.

The last girl I broke her heart...Her mom personally msg me. That she Never wants to see me in her life again.
it gat me wondering, could I have been dating her as well?
Y do you think she said so?
Help me out?
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeremani:

He knows that being a man is not easy, hence being a female is like a thief, taking things that is not urs.

Okay since you are female. Abeg tell me what's special about u. And try attache your pix
lol
Y'all will always be the same.
See, now you dey ask for pix. Later you go dey rebuke simping.
Very soon,he go say drop number.

For your info, everything about a female is fvcking special,from her complexion to her height,weight,look,physique, menstruation,skill,intellect is special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your mama Na underage!!!
And you're an alpha? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeremani:

Your own na play,
I have never had heart break since I was born.

The last girl I broke her heart...Her mom personally msg me. That she Never wants to see me in her life again.
it gat me wondering, could I have been dating her as well?
Y do you think she said so?
Help me out?
see me see wahala.
Aiit.
Ciao
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Jeremani: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
lol
Y'all will always be the same.
See, now you dey ask for pix. Later you go dey rebuke simping.
Very soon,he go say drop number.

For your info, everything about a female is fvcking special,from her complexion to her height,weight,look,physique, menstruation,skill,intellect is special.

I intentionally ask for you pix bc I know your type,Lie full una mouth.
I asked what's special about you, you are talking about "her"
Meaning you out of all those qualities
I knew it.

She na the number wey u don borrow money from MTN wey u no fit pay back I wan collect abi which one?

Hanty abeg rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / She Prefers My Finger Than My D*ck / Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.