Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189092 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tnks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Silver pls come and explain yourself, what is ho-jo-jo and pi-on?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jadsy01(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are you an aspiring writer and you do not have a platform to showcase your work? If this is you, we are giving writers an avenue to post their work on our platform www.ekomiami.com.ng All writings will be credited to the author including photos of the author. If you are interested send an email to contact@ekomiami.com.ng or admin@ekomiami.com.ng
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=sly12345 post=80133823]Silver pls come and explain yourself, what is ho-jo-jo and pi-on? [/quote)

Ask him oo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 32

Francis breath seemed to stutter in his lungs before he let it go, feeling the tension drain from his body. His breathing returned to normal and he felt as if he should have stayed, stayed to rescue her instead of listening to Zed and running off like a coward who couldn't man up to save the one he loves..

The steady breathing that Zed had had in motion gave way to deeper puffs when he stopped, leaning his sword to one side, face suddenly flushed....

"We should have stayed"Francis said crisply

Zed snorted and lay beside his sword.. "Am tired Francis.. "

Francis frown but didn't give a reply..

"If you still insist on committing suicide, you can go ahead, I won't stop you"

He'll be taking a big risk if he goes back there, if Zed hasn't find a way out, he wonder how they would have come out from there..

"For now.. "Zed voice jolt him from his thoughts.. "Please allow me to rest.. "

Francis grunted, his mind wasn't settled, the thought of what king Jafar will do to Katherine bothers him, he just pray that Zed was right about what he said...
"Do you know what time he'll be taking her to the capital.? He ask anxiously

Zed sat up and clean the sand from his hand.. "I don't know. "

"What..?

"There is only one road to the capital from Mogula, once you see them, that means that's the time.. "

Francis gritted and crunch down to the floor, he glance at the sky, his eyes settling on the darkness that was fading away, it's almost dawn, he just have to wait a bit to see her again, and this time he'll rescue her no matter the cost..

"How did you even get back here..? Zed ask flexing his fingers..

Francis look away, he wasn't in the mood to answer such question, all he cares about now is Katherine and how to save her once and for all..

"I heard you left.. "Zed continue.. "Is it true you sacrificed Azaze's daughter, Barbara to get back home..?

Francis quickly reverted his gaze to him, he has almost forgotten about that, the incident on that day played on his head as if it was yesterday.., the guilt struck him, it was his fault, Barbara died because of him...

"So it's true then"Zed concluded when he gave no reply...

"I'll rather not talk about it.. "He riposte and look away

"If it's true, i believe you should be home, what are you doing back here..?

Irritation sliced through his chest, he needed plans on how to rescue Katherine not questions about his life, questions he's been fighting so hard to forget the answers..

"Did you sacrifice someone else..? Zed dared to ask

Yes, he did, Take died and he'll always remember it, whoever befriend him ends up dying, he's cursed as long as he's with ogini..

""Or could it be you never left..?

Infuriated, Francis reverted his stony look at him.. "Will you stop, I told you I don't want to talk about it.. "

"But I want to.., aren't you at least curious about where I've been...

"I don't care.. "Francis cut in harshly.. "I don't want to know where you've been, what you've gone through, so please I suggest you do same.. "

"You don't have to be so agitated, I was just trying to make a conversation.. "

Francis wisp a low hiss and turn his gaze away..

Zed grunted, the cold prick his skin making him wrap his arms round his back.. "You know.. "he muttered.. "What I did back then, leaving you and Levi, I still regret it.. "

He expected him to talk but he got nothing but his silence.., he exhales and continue.. "If I could turn back time, I will, just to fulfill my promise, am sorry"

"Seriously.. "Francis sneered.. 'Are you feeling regretful..?

"I shouldn't have left.. "

"It doesn't matter now Zed, that is in the past, I hold no grudges against you.. "

"Are you sure about that, because your attitude towards me quite states otherwise.. "

"Its not you am angry at, it's Jafar.. "

Zed sigh

"I've a strong feeling he'll do something terrible to her. "

"Yeah you should.. "

Fear swept through Francis making all kind of thoughts pop up in his head..

"But I thought saving her at the end is all that matters..? Zed added

Zed is right, saving her is what matters and that he'll do no matter what happens..

"You really love her, don't you..?

A wry smile circled his lips.. "I do, I don't think I can do without her and I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her.. "

"I missed out all the adventure when you and Levi march to king Jafar's kingdom to get her back.. "

"It was indeed an adventure.. "

Zed giggled.. 'The truth is, I never thought you guys will succeed.. "

"We also thought same at a time but it seems God was with us, even he wanted me to rescue her.. "

"Are you talking about ogini..?

"No.. "He replied shapily.. "Am talking about a different God.. "

"And do you think he's with you now..?

Francis took a deep breathe, is God really with him, if he is, why would he allow ogini take him, why would he make him go through so much pain.....

"I pray your God saves her.. "Zed balled in when Francis gave no response..

Francis nodded and diverted his gaze into the darkness, his thoughts wandering off into the bottomless part of hell

"We did it.. "Adesa boom out the moment they cross the palace gate..

"Don't shut.. "Vuga stifle a finger to her lips..

She nodded and follow him as they give a distance between theirselves and the gate....
She drag in breathe and quickly pulled off the guards clothes Vuga has given her to serve as disguise..

"Are you alright.. "Vuga asked, his hand making way to her tender skin, though her tears were dried but the mark it left was still there and it angered him more, those bastards wanted to rape her, he should have killed every last one of them for laying a finger on her..

"Am fine.. "She muttered dropping down to her Moody state..

"Am sorry I didn't come sooner.. "

"You came at the right time, am just sad because we couldn't save the princess.. "

"I have a plan to get her out.. "

"How..?

"At dawn, on their way to the capital, they'll take the gaza road, there I will lay an ambush on them.. "

"You can't fight the soldiers alone.. "

Vuga curl his lips.. "That useless Francis.. "He muff out with clenched teeth

"Francis..! Adesa muttered, shock stench in her voice.. "Is Francis here..?

Vuga hesitated a bit before replying.. "Yes, he's back.. "

A smile surrounded her gorgeous lips.. "How, how did he...

"I don't know.. "He interjects infuriated.. "I was even surprised to see him.. "

"If Francis is here, then am certain the princess will be saved.. "

"Francis can't do anything, he's just some lazy scared clotpole.. "

"He saved her from him before, he can do it again.. "

Vuga grunted, jaw rooted, he turn away and face her again.. "You cannot depend on Francis, am telling you, he's weak, he's nothing but a useless donkey, he must have been dead.. "

"Dead..! Her mouth quivered.. "How, what happened..?

"We went into the palace together to rescue my sister, we got separated, I haven't seen him since.. "

"That doesn't mean he's dead, does it..? She asked with trembling mouth

"Honestly I don't know, he could..

"He could still be in the palace.. "She cut in.. "We must go back for him, we must find him.. "

"No Adesa... "He held her hands.. "We can't go back there.. "

"Francis could be there.. "

"He could be dead.. "He riposte

"You don't know that.. "She said crisply

"Listen to me Adesa, if Francis is alive, I believe he can take care of himself, you have to stay with me and together we will rescue Katherine at dawn.. "

"Francis is not dead.. "She muttered and a tear dropped from her eyes... "He can't be dead.., the princess needs him.. "

"She doesn't need him because she have us, and together we'll save her no matter what happens.. "

"You don't know the things that evil man has done to her.., he raped her.. "She latched out and more uncontrollable tears rolled down from her eyes

Vuga fingertips dug into his palm circling into a fist... "I will kill him.. "

THE CITY
5:46AM

Dillan pressed the button on the side of the hand grip to eject the magazine on the pistol, then he Insert ammunition one at a time into the top of the magazine, with the rounded side forward, until the magazine was full..,he re-insert the magazine by moving it briskly and firmly upward into the hand grip until he heard a clicking noise...
Satisfied, he pick up the pistol and aim it at Ted...

"Are you really going there...? Ted ask

Dillan dropped the gun back on the table.. "He wants me to come, that's exactly what am going to do, what he doesn't know is, am not going back to get my mother, am going there to kill him... "

He quickly change into a long gown and wore the hijab.. "Is everything ready..?

"Yes, there is a bunch of girls on Muslim school uniform and hijab, the police won't know you are actually among them.., if anyone asked where we're headed, we simply tell them we're going on an excursion.., I've brief everything to the girls, there won't be any mistakes.. "

"Good.. "He pick up the pistol and hid it in his gown, then he stare at the mirror, the hijab perfectly fit the shape of his head and face... "Pious and Akpatu will burn for laying hands on my mother.. "

"Home bitter home.. "Ted intone.. "Let's go to war.. "

TBC
Ona good morning and good night...

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2019
sly12345:
Silver pls come and explain yourself, what is ho-jo-jo and pi-on?
Read meaning to it.. grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Jadsy01:
Are you an aspiring writer and you do not have a platform to showcase your work? If this is you, we are giving writers an avenue to post their work on our platform www.ekomiami.com.ng All writings will be credited to the author including photos of the author. If you are interested send an email to contact@ekomiami.com.ng or admin@ekomiami.com.ng
ok
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 2:52am On Jul 11, 2019
I wish Dillian and Carlos thugs would nt succeed in this
Thanks for the update Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2019
Silver pls when is Dillan dying, am tired of him.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Dillan nor wan hear o, I pray their disguise works for them
Getting more intriguing.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmmmmm Speechless..
thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Getting Intense
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2019
They is fire on the mountain
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ayanfe29(f): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Silver 1999, it's time to kill Dillian oooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dillan is heading towards his doom, this is what Pious wants.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
I expected Ted to be wise but it seems he's been control by Dillan, Pious plans has started falling into place.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lolzzzz @ useless donkey.

Abeg make den free Francis ooo, make im dey form im super man dey go..

Oya mo see the war ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 33

Giselle woke up as if it's was an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing, her heart beats fast and there was a buzzing in her brain and together they are as panic with jump-leads. Only now her brain is as a flat battery, the exertions of the night being a marathon of erratic problem-solving and terrific nighmares..

She burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets rubbing the remainders of the sleep from her eyes, she wonder how she was able to sleep, her mind was hunted and shattered by the writings on the wall.., she blink, close her eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind her. She sat up, drag her feet off the bed, and rub her knuckles onto her eyes....

She look around and notice Pious wasn't there..
Adjusting her night wear, she stood up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom..., she stepped out after washing her face, her gaze turn over to the wall reminding her of what she saw,the horrific writing terrorizing her once more...

A knock on the door jolted her from her thoughts, she sigh, slowly and hesitantly, she trot towards the door, it was unlock, Pious could have gone out for morning work out..
Shoving off the thought, she slide the door open..

"Good morning your grace.. "

"Good morning.. "She returned, her eyes glancing at the cleaning tools in her hand.., she exited from the door paving the way for her to come in..
"Have you seen the king..? She ask over her shoulders, her hands reaching for the wardrobe

"No, your grace.. "

She pause wondering where he could be..., finding no answer other than the gym popping up in her head, she spun round to face her... "Do you happen to see anyone wandering around the corridors last night..?

"Other than the rest of the maids doing their jobs, i saw noone suspicious your grace.. "

She swallowed, she's incline to know, to find out who the person is..., she just hope Samantha finds some answers...

"Could it be one of the maids wrote that on the wall last night..? The maid ask but flinched when she threw her a look..

"Do you think a stranger did it..? She asked

"I think it will be hard for a stranger to get into the house.. "

Exactly her thoughts, it was no stranger, one of their employees was the devil.. "What's your name..?

"Thelma.. "

"Well Thelma, i want you to put your ears to the ground, watch your coworkers closely, report anyone suspicious to us, do you understand that..?

"Yes your grace.. "

Hands folded, they both watch as the conputer guy zoomed the camera footage..
"She looks suspicious your highness.. "The computer guy said

Giselle eyes widened as she stare at the person, it was her, the same person she has left in her room the moment Pious called her to the control room... "Do you think that maid did it..? She asked shocked

"We can't tell.. "The computer guy returned, but from the footage, she left her room with a bowl she covered and headed for the direction of your room, you could see she's scared from the way she's walking.. "

"So whats she carrying in the bowl...? Pious asked

"It's covered, it could be the blood.. "

"Oh my God..!, i just left her in the room, her name is Thelma... "Giselle muttered and ran out of the room

"It was you.. "Giselle scowled the moment she entered the room..

Thelma's heart skipped.

"You wrote those words on the wall.. "She continue, anger curling her lips..

Terror washed over Thelma but she was still as possible.. "I.., it wasn't me your grace.. "

"I saw you.. "She riposte crisply... "Who asked you to do it, who do you work for..?

"I swear your grace.. "Her legs crumbled to the floor.. "It wasn't me. "

"I know it was you, stop lying.. "

"I will never do that your grace.. "She whimpered and tears began to drop from her eyes...

Giselle wanted to believe her, atleast a part of her does... "Lastnight, you were carrying a bowl,, the camera saw you coming towards the direction of my room..

"I swear your majesty. "She cut in weeping profusely.. "It wasn't me, i will never do that.. "

"I guess we'll find that out very soon.. "Pious voice rumbled from the door...

Fear stroked Thelma and her hands quickly reached for Giselle feet.. "Your grace, I didn't do it, i swear, i didn't..

"Seize her. "Pious ordered and the guards quickly grab her..

"Your majesty, i didn't do it, i didn't do it.. "She screamed as the guards drag her away

MOGULA..

The place where Francis sat was a hill that had turned to ledges and cliffs due to erosion, landslides and avalanches, The hill was a broad knoll with a flat rocky top, to one side the escarpment fell away sharply, to the other it rolled away, gently undulant with tussocks...
To Francis, the hill was oddly shaped, it either contained completely flat plains or extremely steep slopes..., he shove away the thought and look down to the pathway that Vuga and Zed had said king Jafar will be taking.., he grunted when he saw no one...

"Patient.. "Zed chimes in... "Am sure they're making preparations. "

Francis wanted to believe but a part of him kept screaming at him he made a mistake leaving the palace without Katherine by his side.. "Are you sure they'll take this route..?

Zed threw him a glance... "I've said it before, then i said it again and now am saying it again, this is the only route to the capital from Mogula.. "

"Are you sure about that..?

Zed sigh and relax his head on his palm.. "Technically, no.. "

"No..!

"There is another route, a shorter route but noone will dare take it... "

"If there is another route, we should go there.. "Francis said agitated

"It's Coccus.. "

"Coccus.. "Francis muttered trying to remenber where he have heard it..

"A monster lives on the road... "

"The Infamaccumuno.. "Francis blared out at the sudden recollection..

"Oh.., it seems you've heard about it.. "

"I didn't hear, I've encountered it.. "

Zed eyes enlarged and he quickly sat up.. "You've been to Coccus.."

"We stumbled there on escaping from King Jafar.. "

"You and the princess..? Zed's shock expression feathered his ego..

"And Levi and someone else.. "

"Oh no, Levi died.. "

"He didn't, non of us died.. "

"That isn't possible, i heard the monster kills anything that ventures into Coccus.. "

"Well we survived.. "

"You survived because it wasn't Coccus you entered, you must have met some other monster, not the famous and feared Infamaccumuno... "

Francis grunts, he wasn't interested in arguing with him, there are more things he have to worry about......"I just hope you're right.. "

"Right about you not meeting the real infamaccumuno?

"No.. "He boom out.. "Right about them taking this path, and i did meet the infamaccu.... whatever, he isn't someone i want to cross path with again.. "

"You're lying.. "

He gritted.. "Yeah, believe whatever you want.. "

As the car engine sung to the lone city roads, Ted relished the roaring winds that whistled in his ears....

Where did you see this people..? Dillan ask curiously

Ted scoffs... "You once said you want to go back to Akpatu to enact your revenge once and for all.., since then I've been planning a way out, so i started moving around, that was how i found this people, it seems people are hungry for money.. "

'Even the women..?

"Yes, even the women.. "

The thought of his mother brood over his mind making his fist clenched.., he will give Pious a painful death if he do anything to his mother..

"The boys have prepared a place we'll stay.. "Ted voice delve into his thoughts.... "At the outskirt of town.. "

Dillan grunted when his phone started ringing, he stare at the caller and dropped back the phone on his lap..

"Your uncle..? Ted asked

"He won't stop calling.. "

"He needs an explanation for your disappearance.. "

"I sent him a message and explained everything, my mother's life is in danger, he can't expect me to just sit at the safe house and be quiet about it.. "

"He thinks of you as a child.. "Ted jabble

"Am not a child.. "

"You're a goon..., fierce, just like your father.. "

A wry smile made way to Dillans lips, his next words choked in his throat when Ted suddenly stopped the car..
"What is it..? He ask, heart pulsating..

"Police.. '

Horror washed over Dillans face..

"Go to the back.. "Ted said and Dillan quickly moved, he adjusted his hijab and sat among the girls..

The women on hijab posing as the teachers stood up from their seats at Ted signal..

He started the engine and began to go slow until he got to where they were..
He stopped, his hands still on the wheels, he reverted his gaze to the policeman approaching their bus..

The policeman took a peep inside taking a careful observation of everyone inside the bus...

"As-Salam-Alaikum officer".. Ted greeted

TBC
Sorry for the late update..

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ayanfe29:
Silver 1999, it's time to kill Dillian oooo
lol
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
The police should search the bus, Dillan needs to be arrested.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2019
this silver is good, see how he greeted in a Muslim way.. well done sir...
intriguing story.... just the update is delayed, kudos to silver, big up to you.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by rubenson(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
u ar 3 much man,i love u
Oya carry go
Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt plzzzzzzz

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks silver But this should b d end of the road for dilian and ted...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks silver But this should b d end of the road for dilian and ted...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Lawson081(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
so I finally became a nairaLander becux of this interesting and mind blowing movie... this is my first comment on this story tho.....silver you are damn good bruh...keep up the good work.......

but baba try drop another update nah
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Walaykal Islam werey Ted
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Coming to Akpatu is a very bad idea.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Following
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Silver we are still waiting..

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
This might probably be the end of the road for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.