Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189400 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nostradamus:
Katherine is making a huge mistake if she think she can kill jafar by herself.she should be better follow adesa, vuga or francis(whoever gets to her first but I'd prefer she go with vuga because vuga seem clever although silver hasn't show much of adesa sha so I don't know about her strength and weaknesses).Katherine,be smart girl, you can't take on king jafar single-handedly save your life first.

Kess,marrying Sonia will screw you up.the cops are unto you.

As for pious,i believe he has no idea what's brewing,if dillian's uncle has half the intelligence of Carlos(which I believe he has, the way he was able to get dillian to safety when the police came to his house is nothing but pure intelligence)he'd add two-and-two together and figure something out,then pious is in for another attack.

Those are my opinions...

Nice work here silver.
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
chigozie1010:
Make I still dey watch how the movie go end
Nor worry, e go soon end

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
sly12345:
Katherine is tough on her own, she doesn't need weaklings like Francus who eat rats to rescue her.
Thanks for the update.
i salute you man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
izaray:
This story just dey make more sense daily

Well done Silver
Tnks dear

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ennyolah: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm..... another big war emerges.kudos silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
And the master of poison arises.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Well done Op
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why do i have the feeling that Vuga will be caught by king Jafar in place of Katherine
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Update is always a hit....back to back

Thanks Boss
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tnks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Silver you're the man

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
Why do i have the feeling that Vuga will be caught by king Jafar in place of Katherine
seconded
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 29

Pious was worried about Giselle distress, the fear of what she saw earlier was still in her eyes, though she had tried to act tough but he knew it still bothers her, it bothers him too, the thought of not knowing who did it really bothers him, he just wished he hadn't uninstall the cameras to his room, he thought after the dead of the chiefs, he'll be safe, his family will be but now he knows better, he'll never be safe not until his enemies are all wiped out from existence...

A feeling of dread crept up from the pit if Giselle stomach as her eyes wander over to the now cleaned wall, it reminded her of what she had seen earlier and how terrified she was, still is...
She looked away and lean her head on the pillow, she can't sleep, the writings keep appearing in her head pushing her back to that moment...

"It's gonna be okay baby.. "Pious Chuntered leaning close to her..

She flinch from his touch and his face hardened with annoyance, not for her but for the bastard who wrote those words on the wall..

"He's dead but he still torment us" She mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

The sudden reminder made him sat up, Carlos was a thorn on his flesh that have refused to let go...

"You aren't the one who killed him. "She added turning to face him this time.. "Why are we the ones he's taunting..?

He curl his lips and his fingers slowly began to wrap into a fist...."He's dead.. "

"Exactly what i said.. "She latched out and the tear she's been fighting hard to suppress rolled down from her eyes... "He's dead, Sonia killed him, why is he hunting us.. ?

He huffs, earlier on he thought she understood the writings on the wall weren't Carlos doings but someone who just want to scared them...,he watch her lay back down and it occurred to him how scared she was, someone got into their room and no one saw who did, he understood her fear, her fear of insecurity..
"Someone from this house wrote that.. "He said trying to make her understand..

"It all point to the same thing.. "She protested..."Everything hapenening started with him.. "

She was right, he shouldn't have dragged her into his mess, his game of revenge, she's been caught up with and he fear it has endanger her life, he was left with only one option but he wonders if she'll accept it, just when he was about to speak up, his phone rang, he didn't want to answer but when he saw the caller, he realise it wasn't a call that should be ignore, with the phone in his hand, he stepped into the bathroom...

MOGULA

Heart racing, flooded with added adrenaline, Francis walked on the passage, he thought he was familiar with the place but now it seems difficult to locate her room, it could be the darkness of the night that was hiding his memories from remembering the right part..
He stomped on, legs shaking as his heart, he wonder why he had seen no guard yet, then he remembered the bell that rang earlier, when such a bell rings, it certainly means there was trouble and he hopes that trouble chase the guards to clear a path for him to save Katherine..

He moved on caredully taking notice of where he has come from, he wouldn't want to lost his way and fell into the guards hands while running with her.., as he move further, he saw fire-touches position on holes on the wall.., he took a deep breathe and went further....
He looked both sides yet there was no sign of guards, he stood wondering where everyone have gone to, not waiting for his head to answer the question, he turned to his left, he remembered the place, it was the way to Vuga's room, he can never forget that, this was the way he always take to cool his mind whenever Vuga annoys him..
A wry smile made way to his lips and the assurance prompt him forward not minding the fire-touches flashing in his eyes.., Katherine room wasn't far from Vuga's..

He stopped when he thought of where King Jafar could lock Katherine, her room or the prisons, he can't be that cruel to her in a prison, she wasn't any real danger to him.., he exhales and trot on..

His breath quickened and he used every muscle in his body to stifle a whimper when he saw the beheaded person in front of her room, blood flowing all over...,he couldn't move, couldn't breathe, he just stood, his eyes widely poking out at the blood, his brain tried to read meaning to what happened but his legs rings to him to run...,the door was open, Katherine wasn't there.., could it be she escaped..?
Not bothering to find answers, he spun round to head to the direction he came from, he thought of all the escape routes to flee from the palace but non suffice and it angered him..
Heart racing, mind brooding over the beheaded man and the river of blood that soaked the floor, he increase his pace, no matter what, he has to find her, just then it occured to him why the bell was rang, it wasn't trouble, it was Katherine and now everyone in the palace is after her and he's the only one who can save her now..

His heart froze when he saw guards running from the direction he was heading, he wanted to count with his eyes how many they were, but he couldn't, his eyes weren't properly working well now, the fear thought that something bad had happened to Katherine has taken over him..
He slowed down allowing the guards to draw close to him, he quickly adjusted his metal helmet to his face, he can't be caught, not now, not until he's sure she's out of danger..

"Why are you alone.. "One of the guards barked at him..

His heart hammered against his chest but he stood still..

"Didn't you hear the bell..? The guard scowled... "Everyone is out there searching for the princess and here you're walking alone.. "

"Am also searching for her.. "He interjects..

"And you think you stand a chance against her alone, she beheaded one of us, she's dangerous, join us now, when we get our hands on her, we'll deal with her before handling her to the king.. "

Francis jaw hardened making him clenched his fist but he couldn't refuse the offer, alone he'll continue running into trouble, unwrapping his fist, he joined them and followed the one leading them..

"Hold on tight Katherine.. "He muttered to himself.. "Am coming for you.. "

THE CITY

"What do you have to tell me that couldn't wait till morning.. "Ted blared out the moment he stepped into the house..

"Did anyone see you..? Dillan ask looking out from the window..

"Yes, your bodyguard outside that dared to point a gun at me.. "

"I told him not to.."

"Well it seems these Muslims don't understand english very well.. "He riposte helping himself to a chair.. "So what is it that couldn't wait.. "

"I think he has my mum.. "

"Who..?

"Pious.. "

Ted gritted.. "How.. ?

"I've been trying to reach my mum ever since i heard she left for Akpatu to bring my father's body, she hasn't been answering, and then she did.. "He pause, his mother's words ringing in his ears..

"And..? He shrugged

"She told me not to come.. "

"Not to come.. "

"Not to go to Akpatu.. "Dillan retorted.. "And the call ended right after she said it.. "

"Well, did you call her back..?

He look askance at him, irritated at his stupid question.. "Hell no, that was exactly when i realise she's been taken by him, Pious kidnapped my mother and he wants to flushed me out by using her as a bait.. "

Ted suck his teeth.. "You got a point there, but if Pious has her, wouldn't he have killed her already..?

"Are you even listening to me, it's me he wants, not my mother, but me, only me, but i swear Ted, i will make him pay for touching my mum, he'll pay hundred folds what he has done.. "

"I also have news for you.. "Ted said crossing his legs and glancing at the table as if there was a bottle of beer there..

"Am not ready for any news right now, that bastard has my mother.. "

"My spy finally gave me info about who really killed the boss, your father.. "

"Pious killed him and what spy is that..?

"Have you forgotten i told you one of our spies was given an employment in that mansion, it wasn't Pious as we believed, it was someone else.. "

"Who..?

"Sonia.., our spy overhead their conversation and she called me a moment after.. "

"Who's Sonia..? He growled

"A girl, she tried to kill the chief several times, i never thought she'll succeed.. "

"Are you even listening to yourself., a girl murdered my father, how's that possible.. ?

A low chuckle booms from his lips.. "Do not underestimate her, the chiefs were taken aback by her charms when she rolled into town, my spy said she heard it from the horses mouth, it seems they were arguing and his wife or whatever she is sput it out.. "

"It doesn't change anything, I still feel Pious is responsible.. "

"Am sure he helped her.. "

"Which is why they have to die after i get my mother out of there, the girl, where is she now..?

"I don't know, i haven't seen her since she escaped from the boss house with the king's mother, but be rest assure that wherever she is, dead or alive, my boys will find her.. "

"I want to kill her myself.. "

"You don't have to, focus on getting your mother out of there, i will handle Sonia.. "

Breathing heavily, he rolled off from her body and lay his tired body on the bed, his limp dick resting on his stomach..

"You love that right.. "She pouted..

He chuckled and push her hands from his body.. "Get ready for round two.. "

He glance at his phone when a message beep, he pick it up and a dangerous smile crawl to the corners of his lips...
"Why don't you go in and take a bath, i don't want my dick hitting sweaty pussy.."

She grunted but did as he has said..

He forwarded the message and dialled a number..
It didn't take long before the receiver answered..

"There is a job for all of you.."He said.. "Her name is Sonia, you all know her, turns out she killed the boss, find her and show her what it means to murder the boss..., Let's honour the boss with her blood.. "

TBC
Sorry for the late update..

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Silver, well done.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Suspense everywhere, i don't even know what to guess anymore, but i know Sonia's dead is sure.
Thank you silver1996.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Now I'm scared sad

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Vidamia(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2019
This story is just painting pious and Sonia as bad person that the arm of law should arrest which should not be. I think this story already end in part one......

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
So Carlos' thugs still exist. This is not about to end. Pious needs Ogini more than Francis does coz his enemies are getting more powerful
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Nothing should happen to Sonia o, she has already lost too much.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Nostradamus: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Evold:
So Carlos' thugs still exist. This is not about to end. Pious needs Ogini more than Francis does coz his enemies are getting more powerful
francis also need ogini na.because if he manages to get Katherine,it will be tough getting her out cause the guards are now alert after Katherine had been able to murdered one of them. I only wish all of them(katherine,vuga,francis and adesa)manage to come together.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2019
I think Pious has learnt to be security conscious, he can handle himself, can't say much about Sonia though but i think Kess is about mourning the death of his lover.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Now this is getting me more confused

Well done Silver you remain the BOSS, after u na u
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Silver please don't make anything happen to Sonia o, she has really been through a lot for her to die.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Death Hovering All Around

I'm loving This... Keep it Up Op
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
toyhin123:
Silver please don't make anything happen to Sonia o, she has really been through a lot for her to die.
Thanks for the update
She killed Carlos, she have served her purpose, she has nothing else to contribute in the story, she should die.
She's supposed to be dead in book 1,i just don't understand why silver has kept her to this moment.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
sly12345:
She killed Carlos, she have served her purpose, she has nothing else to contribute in the story, she should die.
She's supposed to be dead in book 1,i just don't understand why silver has kept her to this moment.
If she had died in book 1, would she be able to kill Carlos nw. Let's just wait and see hw it goes

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by do4luv14(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nostradamus:
francis also need ogini na.because if he manages to get Katherine,it will be tough getting her out cause the guards are now alert after Katherine had been able to murdered one of them. I only wish all of them(katherine,vuga,francis and adesa)manage to come together.

you don forget the racca? The bloody RACCA, ah sure say nah TAKA

as for the spy in pious house, e fit be samatham oooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
So many things are happening in one night
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2019
sly12345:
Try putting yourself in her choose and imagine what she went through in the hands of Carlos, go through her pains, then you can come back and tell me if she deserves death or not.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2019
toyhin123:

If she had died in book 1, would she be able to kill Carlos nw. Let's just wait and see hw it goes
Help me ask him

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Nostradamus: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2019
do4luv14:

you don forget the racca? The bloody RACCA, ah sure say nah TAKA

as for the spy in pious house, e fit be samatham oooo
na true oo.e fit be take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.