Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189105 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Kamsey20: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kudos Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 34

Ted was the kind of person who'd been born with a gun. He was never a gentle person as others may assume . He was a serious man with a serious gun who have dealt with so many thrash life has thrown at him. He had the standard issue black face with the ubiquitous square shoulders and squarer chin. He was close shaved 24/7 and he spoke with a voice that fits the occasion with a clipped legalistic words. Life had no colour for him, no shades of grey either, it was all black/white right/wrong legal/illegal. When he wasn't preparing himself for the future, he was chasing down people his payers had marked...

Not bothering to reply him, the policeman took another glance inside, after a careful observation, he reverted his gaze to Ted...

Fear engulfed Dillan but he manage to sit still as possible, There was something puzzling in the policeman's gait, enough to send his hand to his holstered pistol in his school garment just in case. It was like something was weighing him down on one side and his muscles were struggling to compensate for his lack of balance.....

"Where are you all heading to..? The policeman hoarse voice came out..

Terror washed over Teds face but he didn't show it, one of the features of been the best at what he does, he knew from the start the journey to Akpatu wasn't going to be easy but he never thought the police could be on the road so early in the morning.... "We are going on an expedition officer.. "

"Expedition ..!

He didn't believe, Dillan could feel it, his instincts has told him before now Ted clumsy excuses won't work..

"Is there a problem officer..? A lady also on a long gown and hijab ask from the back, just a few steps from where Dillan was sitting..

"Like the driver said.. "The lady continue.. "We are going on a scientific expedition which is hours from here, we're leaving so early because we need to be back early..

Tes grunted, he hated policemen, they tends to stir problems where they're not wanted.., from the policeman's expression, he didn't believe..

"And what school is this..? The policeman asked

"Raya's international school.. "The teacher replied

Irritation sliced across Ted face when the policeman poop his head inside the bus again...

"I have never about that school before.. "The policeman said

"Is a private college officer.. "Another lady jumped in... "If you're thinking we're kidnappers, you can talk to the principal, am sure he'll call your office to clarify things for you.. "

"I didn't say you're kidnappers.. "

"That's exactly what you're insinuating."Another lady riposte.. "When a group of muslims are sighted in a vechicle, of course they are considered kidnappers.. "

"It hasn't gotten to that madam.. "The policeman said calmly

"It isn't your fault" the lady said.. "this country of ours should bear the blame for deeming our society to this level, wherever a muslim goes, he's a suspect.. "

"Nobody is saying you're a suspect madam, the...

"Do you think we'll kidnap so many girls and they'll stay silent, i mean, how do you guys operate in this country.., rahimana Allah.. "

Ted almost smile but he know a smile in this situation could ruin everything.., he glance back at the policeman, he saw the heat in his face and his guts tells him sooner or later he'll let them go..

"You may go.. "The policeman said as if he was reading his thoughts.. .. "Have a safe trip.. "

With a smile slowly cowering round Ted lips, he muttered.. "inshaallah"

A boiling fury swelled inside of Pious as he thought about the writings on the wall the previous day, anger bleaked in his eyes, he returned his gaze to the maid... "Tell me everything i need to know, who sent you..?

A flood of tears gushed down her ashen cheeks... "Am innocent.. "She whimpered.. "I didn't do it, am innocent.. "

Pious mouth went hard, her continuous lying did nothing but infuriates him more.. "Who sent you..? "He latched out and she crumbled to the wall...

Her face wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears.... "I swear, i didn't do it, i swear.. "

Pious grunted, a wail of bitterness swept across his face.. "Tell me the truth.., and i promise to set you free, who asked you to write that in my room.. "

"I swear your majesty.. "She protested.. "I didn't do it.. "

"I see you want it the hard way.... "Pious muttered with curled lips.., he motioned to a guard who quickly stepped out of the room and reappear with an electric iron..

Horror washed over Thelma as the guard plug the iron on the wall socket...
"Please.. "She pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks profusely.. "I didn't do it, i didn't.. "

"If you didn't, why were you going towards my room with a bowl you covered....?

"I.. I.. "She fumbled for words..

"You what..?

MOGULA

"I Dont think they are coming.. "Adesa muttered retracing her steps to where Vuga was sitting..

"We should be patient.. "

"I know that, but am scared, what if he has done something to her.. "

Vuga's eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together, he'll surely kill king Jafar if he does anything inhuman to his sister....

"What if he rapes her again.. "

The words sent his blood boiling making him wish King Jafar was already dead from his sword.... "No matter what, we'll save her.. "

"How..?

That was what he's been thinking about, he has hatched out the plan, thought about it but he's low on manpower to execute the plan, he was a lone warrior..

"You can't stand a chance against a Calvary.. "

Of course he can't, that is the big stone he has no idea how to push from the way.. "We'll think of something.. "
Before now, he has assured himself that everything will be possible, but with the dawn of day, his confidence has began to lessen and it make him question himself if he'll be able to rescue her or not....

AKPATU

A cold wave embalmed her as the hairs rose on the back of her neck and her mouth ran dry...., heart beating hard against her chest, she watch as the guard unplug the now hot iron..

"Are you going to tell me the truth now..? Pious asked

She couldn't say a word, didn't have the courage, she had no choice, they didn't give her a choice...

"Burn her.. "Pious ordered and her heart slammed hard against her chest

Her breathe seized as the guard began to take the iron closer to her face, she felt the hotness, she couldn't take it, couldn't bear the sight of a scar, mouth shaking, she blare out.. "I will say the truth.., i will say it.. "

"Stop.. "Pious halted the guard, he lean close to her.. "Start talking.. "

She tried to breathe but it was impossible, struggling for breathe and pulse beating against her ears, she said.. "I had no choice, they threatened to kill my mother and my four years old child.. "

"Who threatened to kill them..? Pious queried

"I don't know.., i never saw their faces, they abduct my mother and my son and... "She whimpered, uncontrollable tears rolled down her cheeks..

"And what..? Pious hollered and she shivered

"The.. They told me they will let them go if i do what i did.. "

Pious needed no further details, it was him, it was the bastard he's been searching for.. 'Dillan.. ', Carlos thugs must be working with him, that's why he's been escaping..,hands clenched balling into a fist, he walked out of the room without hearing the rest of her confession...

"The two of you, out of the line.. "The policeman said brusquely

Jacob and Philip glance at each other but they did as he has asked..
They followed the policeman, each curious as to what was going on but Jacob couldn't wait, he needed to know what was happening..
"What have we done officer.? Jacob asked curiously

The policeman gave him a stony look.. "You're been transferred.., the two of you.. "

"The two of us..!, but... "Philip pinch him before he could finish his statement..

The policeman trot forward and they followed..

"Why are they transferring only the two of us..? Jacob whispered to him..

"This isn't a transfer, someone has signed our death sentence... "

TBC..

EPISODE 35... Dropping later...

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Kamsey20:
Kudos Silver
Tnks bruh
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Lawson081:
so I finally became a nairaLander becux of this interesting and mind blowing movie... this is my first comment on this story tho.....silver you are damn good bruh...keep up the good work.......

but baba try drop another update nah
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2019
rubenson:
u ar 3 much man,i love u

Oya carry go

Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt plzzzzzzz
I love you man..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2019
kelvincoke:
this silver is good, see how he greeted in a Muslim way.. well done sir...
intriguing story.... just the update is delayed, kudos to silver, big up to you.
Tnks bro

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
I've missed the action Philip brings into the story, i just pray he breaks out.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pious should do a proper investigation, I have a feeling they have more than one spy in that house
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pious be very careful
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for the update...
but this episode short sha
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holywizard: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one but y did u have to rush it?
E no make sense abeg
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ted is such a darling but he's playing for the wrong Team.
Mogula is about to be painted red but I don't think Vuga can pull it off unless he gets external help
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is crazy. Pious is now becoming the villain. Infact he is somehow the new Carlos, kidnapping, threatening, and trying to torture. All through he's been always filled with anger.

I missed all the suspense in this book 2.
Nice job you're doing silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Silver1996:
KINGS(BOOK 2)

EPISODE 35... Dropping later...
Silver vey soon?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sorry guys, i ran out of data, that's why you haven't seen any update..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
This is crazy. Pious is now becoming the villain. Infact he is somehow the new Carlos, kidnapping, threatening, and trying to torture. All through he's been always filled with anger.

I missed all the suspense in this book 2.
Nice job you're doing silver
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Holywizard:
Nice one but y did u have to rush it?
E no make sense abeg
I just want the story to be over bro.. Might take out many things i wanted to slip in..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Honestly Ted should quit working for Dillan, Dillan will be the dead of him..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Silver1996:
I just want the story to be over bro.. Might take out many things i wanted to slip in..
Silver please don't rush it, we love how the story is going slow. Include whatever you've thought of, all will make it more interesting.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Shedrack36(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
well done sir, I say well done sir!!!

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 35

FRANCIS sniff when he smelled his shirt, he hasn't had a change of cloth since he changed into the guard's clothes, he smelled it again wondering how dirty the owner of the clothes was.., he was about looking down from the hill when he caught Zed staring at him weirdly..
"What..? He boom out abruptly

"Nothing.. "Zed sneer with shrugged shoulders.. "But incase you're thinking of taking a bath, you should know there is a pond not too far from here.. "

Francis fling back with an askance look....

"Cos it seems that guard's clothes is really stinking.. "Zed added.. "Or you are.. "

"Are you serious..? Francis riposte... "You're worried about some smelling clothes when Katherine is in.... "He curled his lips..

"Stop thinking something bad will happen to her.. "

"Will or had..?

"Both.. "

"You know very well as well as i do king Jafar will hurt her, didn't you see the way she was dragged away by the guards.. "

"Yes, i saw it, but that doesn't necessarily mean he did something awful to her.. "

"I shouldn't have followed you.. "

Zed gritted, he heard rumours while acting as a guard, rumours that king Jafar chained her up and abuse her, how could he possibly tell Francis what he heard.. "You should relax, am sure the delay is due to their preparations.. "

Francis was unsettled, he finds it hard to believe that Katherine is okay.., he look down again, there was still no sign of them.... "How long does it take to get to the capital..? He ask with clenched teeth trying hard to suppress the thoughts of something bad befalling Katherine....

"Can't tell.., it all depends on the horse.. "

Francis gritted and look down again, it was hopeless waiting for them to take the route, he just can't wait anymore, the wait is killing him, making all sorts of thoughts pop up in his head...
"I need to go back to the palace.. "He blared out callously

"In the name of ogini, what is wrong with you..?, why are you so keen on committing suicide..?

"It's better than waiting hopelessly.. "Francis returned

"Oh really..?

"I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her.. "He muttered calmly..

Zed grunted.. "Do you know what kills faster than a sword thrust into your belly..?

Francis look away giving no regards to his question, his conscience kept pricking him for leaving without her, he saw her but couldn't do anything, didn't have the balls, he just watch as those wolves in guards clothes drag her away..

Zed hissed.. "Thinking with your heart instead of your brain will kill you even before your legs think of running.. "

"Don't lecture me Zed.. "He retorted glancing back at him.. "That isn't what i need now.. "

"You need to relax man, how did you even rescue her the first time.., because i know very well you wouldn't have escaped the claws of king Jafar acting like this.. "

"This is different..?

"How different..?

He suck his teeth, his mind was in chaos, a part of him tells him Zed is right but why does it bothers him so much, why does his conscience prick him so much....

"Do you think she'll be happy if you go back to the palace and get caught even before carrying out your rescue plan..?

Francis drag in breathe and try all possible means to relax his panic.., he looked down again, there was no sign of them... Absolutely nothing was in sight...
"Are you even sure anyone takes this route.. "Francis sneer.. "This road looks deserted.. "

Exhausted with Francus continuous complaints, he stood up...

"Where are you going..? Francis asked

"Am tired of your nagging"Zed snapped wirh shrugged shoulders..

"Am not nagging.. "

"Yes you are, you talk and worry too much, your consistent complains is starting to get on my nerves.. "

"You can't call my concern for her complains.."Francis returned in defense..

"What is even wrong with you..? Retorted Zed.., he gritted, look away and returned his gaze to him.. "You're acting like a child.. "

"Am not.., if you've ever been in love, you would have understood how i feel right now.. "

"This isn't love, this is total stupidity.. "

"Call it whatever you want Zed.. "He fling back

Zed exhales.. "Fine.., since you've chose to act like a fool, i won't stop you.. "

"Am not acting like a fool.. "

"Is that what you tell yourself...?, who in his right senses will act the way you're doing right now..?

"I love her.. "Francis hollered, anger curling his lips.. "Don't you understand that..?

"If you love her, then where have you been, where were you when king Jafar won the war and enslave them, where were you when her father was beheaded.. "

Francis didn't reply, didn't have the guts, he shouldn't have left, he claims he loves her yet he left, he chose his home over her...

"Let's be sincere Francis.., you aren't trying to rescue her because you love her, is because you feel guilty.., you feel you were not there when she needed you.. "He pause to take a breathe, he sniffled and continue.. "How do you even intend to save her, how do you think you'll stand a chance against the warriors that will accompany her and the king to the capital.., have you asked yourself that..?

He haven't, haven't thought about it, he had no plans, he wished Vuga was there...

"I have thought about it Francis, give it up, you can't save her this time.... "

Anger running through him, he glare at Zed, hands clenching into a fist at his side...

AKPATU

"As-salamu alaikum DPO. "Mr Ali greeted

"Wa alaikum assalaam"The DPO responded... "Please sit. "

Ali did as the DPO had said, he took a brief moment in looking round the office, after a careful scanning, he reverted his gaze to the DPO.. "My name is Ali.., am the brother to the late chief, Carlos.. "

Surprise swept across the DPO face, he never knew Carlos had a brother.. "You're welcome.., i never knew the late chief had a brother.. "

"We didn't talk much, our mother seperated us when i converted to islam.. "

The DPO eyes narrowed..

"She cut off every ties i had to Carlos.. "He added

"Am sorry about that, our mothers never understand our reasons for a different religion.. "

"That was all in the past, I've forgotten mostly everything that happened then.. "

"So to what do i owe this morning visit, Mr Ali..?

"I believe you know Carlos wife was in Akpatu yesterday to retrieve her husband's body.."

"Yes.., she actually came here before heading to the morgue to take the body, she must be back to the city by now.. "

Ali reclined his back on the chair.. "She hasn't.. "

"Have you tried calling her, something must be holding her behind.. "

"I have.., multiple of times, but she isn't taking any of my calls, is very unlike her.. "

"That's strange.. "The DPO muttered dryly..

"I have a strange feeling something has happened to her... . "

"No no, it's not yet time to start having such feeling, am sure wherever she is, she's fine.. "

"Am not sure she is, i wouldn't have come all the way from the city to this place if she is... "

"Have you tried calling her today..?

"I have.., she didn't answer.. "

"This is really strange, where could she be..?

"Exactly what i want you to find out DPO, you know i was beginning to think when she weren't taking my calls.., who would want to trouble her in Akpatu..?

"Do you suspect anyone..?

"I read the newspapers officer, i see how the king of this land is so keen in finding her son Dillan.. "

"You think the king abducted her..?

"Am not saying he did, but it could be a possibility, he must have taken her to fish out her son, as a mother, she must know where her son is.. "

"True, but you must know Carlos had so many enemies in this land, some still wrapped up in enacting revenge.... "

"Whatever the case may be DPO, it's very important you find out what happened to her"..

" it can still be possible she misplaced her phone"

"She's not a child DPO.. "

"Sometimes adults misplace things.. "

"Not in this case DPO, something deep tells me something has happened to her.. "

"Even if you're right, we can't do anything till it's 48hours.., so i suggest you still wait, who knows, she might show up today.. "

Ali grunted.. "I really hope you're right.., i really hope so.. "

40 MINUTES LATER...

"What did you do..? Kess scowled the moment he laid eyes on Pious..

"Excuse us.. "Pious said to the men standing guards......., he watch until they disappeared out of sight, then he shift his gaze to Kess... "What is this kess.. ? He riposte infuriated

"I told you Carlos wife was in town yesterday, and now she's no where to be seen, what did you do to her..?

Pious dropped the briefcase he was holding and button his suit jacket... "Is that why you bounce in here talking like you own the house, have you forgotten who you're talking to.., am your king.. "

"Just tell me what i want to know, do you know where she is..?

Anger swept across Pious face but he kept his calm... "Go home inspector.. "

"So it's true then, you took her.. "

"I didn't.. "

Kess sniffled.. "My only mistake was helping you kill Carlos.. "

"I didn't kill Carlos, you know who did, she stays in your house... "

Shock engulf Kess..

"You think no one will find out, you should be more careful Kess, hiding a wanted murderer is even more worse than abducting someone.. "

"So you did abduct her, why did you do that, Carlos brother came looking for her, the DPO already suspects you and if she's not seen within the next 24hours, the whole police department is marching here to your house.. "

"Let them come, they won't find anything.. "

"You're the king, act like one... "

"Look at me Kess, that woman's son destroy the palace, destroy everything i have left, you don't expect me to be quiet after that because am a king that am yet to be.. "

"Kidnapping her is not the answer, what were you thinking..?

"What were you thinking when you decided to let Sonia stay with you.. "

Irritation sliced through Kess... "Look here your majesty, if you intend going down, do not drag me down with you.. "

"I don't need to drag you down, Sonia already did that, the same way i find out she's living with you, others will very soon.. "

"Is this how you want to play it.. "Kess retorted.. "This isn't going to end well for any of us.. "

"Am not playing anything inspector..,am just advising you to be more careful and watch your back, am not the enemy, The Carlos family are, and until they're all wiped out from the surface of the earth, there will be no peace for either of us.. "

"Who are you really, because you just keep reminding me of Carlos, another Carlos not the king the people yearns for.. "

"Like i said inspector, be careful, unseen eyes are watching everywhere..., the earlier you dispose Sonia, the better for you.. "

"You should take your own advise too..., your majesty.., Shalom.. "

"Shalom.. "

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..?

TBC
Sorry for the late update..

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Shedrack36(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
game on.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
The suspense is becoming too much, just tell us if Pious and Kess will go to jail. undecided
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pious should be very careful, as it is now, all fingers will be pointing at him
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by jawarareloaded(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
fantastic update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Kess doesn't know Dillan is coming for Sonia, he better know the Caloses are the real enemies.
Thank you silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Kess should free Sonia, so that he will be able to act very well

Tanks for the update man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2019
The good guys are becoming the bad guys because of their wrong decisions.
Thanks silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
All the good guys have join gang, bad one for that matter.

Thanks for the update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.