Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (67680 Views)

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Toks2008(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
SonofHim:
I wish this thread could go back to front page. I know it's possible! Mods in the house how about that. Pleasss cry cry cry cry thanks in advance.

Lalasticlala has a final say on this.
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by bolafez(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
mcyemite:
its actually mocking post brother..
wether mockey or monkey, I'm sure you got the message I was trying to pass.
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Adejuliet(f): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by kevoh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I did this during Late Gen.Sabi Abacha's regime,the poverty was very high in the whole neighborhood,salary's were being owed and you can not protest because the soldier's called "operation sweep" were in all street,Nadeco (Afenifere) men were being jalied,Sergeant Rogers(Abacha's killing machine ) was killing all opposition's down,late Kudirat,late Abraham Adesanya(thou the bullet didn't penetrate),Late Dr.Frederick Fashehun,Professor Wole Soyinka was in detention along with Late Gani Fawehinmi,Tibunu had ran away to U.K,he came back after Abacha's death,all the kids in neighborhood would visit the saw mill plants and pack a sack of "sawdust" to cook our favourite meal of "weevil " beans,you need to put more garri to make the weevils invisible while eating, the beans is half of dead weevils,the year was btw 1994-1998,Mid 80's kids can relate. University strike went for months even some 2yrs.I can't forget in a hurry.
I can never forget this period. grin grin Although, didn't realise back then that it was because our parents were being owed salaries that they were cooking with sawdust.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by midnighter(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
adeomos:

U should know when this was rampant, men and women of great virtue with stories were being takeing through the school of hard knock, many made through some didn't, candlewax as a example made through

Yes, i can see it. More grease to una elbow!
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by mcyemite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
bolafez:

wether mockey or monkey, I'm sure you got the message I was trying to pass.
i over got the message sef

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by harley88(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
spyglaxx:

Don't go back to lagos start where you are. there are no competitors around you there. Wing your way out like the metamorphosis of a buttefly.

Thanks
That's actually the plan....planning on relocating to Ibadan from Osun where I'm serving
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Angelou:
so according to the OP, "Life is still dealing with u"
Very well
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2019
mamajaz:

...and you still voted Buhari... It is well with you sir.
What makes you think I voted Buhari?
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by 1stbest(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Toks2008:
I
I need to discourse something with you bro
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by KingTom(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Adejuliet:
Lol happy birthday but you're not 49 grin
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Adejuliet(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
KingTom:
Lol happy birthday but you're not 49 grin
Lol.... Thanks so much
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by KingTom(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adejuliet:

Lol.... Thanks so much
it was mine too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.