Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (67677 Views)

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by psalmsmiles(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=candlewax post=76710302]

Quite true but my point is, afterall said and done, you're here today, alive, healthy, well to do and strong. Alot of people out there didn't face have of what you went through and guess what? it broke them down.. completely! Some of them are dead, sick or worst still, deeper down the tunnel but you're not.. The person who believed in you didn't just stare @ you and gave you 3milla. Something starrred it up, in your favour
I've seen really bad times too bro but when i look at where i am now, i believe it not by my power i overcame the dark times of my life and i refuse to dwell on my former sufferings but thank God i didn't end up there.. I've not arrived but i'm not in the dark tunnel anymore and hopefully will never be..
Don't you think its enough reason to @ least appreciate God?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by ThothHermes: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Well well. Street soccer et al.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Mutemenot(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I did that too... My mom taught megringrin

That your mom na legend wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Gulher: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
This one is small. I've passed through unspeakable things in this life.
But I will come back to this comment box to share my testimony. Remain small.

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

That your mom na legend wink
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Raalsalghul: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
nothing wey i no use that year,needles,nails,pins i even used the white sticks of those big round sweets grin
When did Mjbolt start speaking pidgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by vanjos: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
morningstar55:
I did that about two months ago
Conditions never improved?
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
candlewax:

[b]I have nothing more to say other than encourage anyone passing through a hard time. It will surely pass. Trials are phases and stepping stone to greatness. I'm not yet a big as I used to despite the fact I'm very comfortable now but I know I will surpass how I began. At least friends that deserted me now respect me. I was so broke that when my house expired then, I shamefully lied to my neighbors that I was parking to somewhere else. I brought a truck parked electronics sold them and paid debt, when I was leaving the compound I abandoned my furnitures, chairs in my sitting room and beds because I had no where to take them to. It was someone I met on that day with my clothes walking aimlessly along the road that took me to his place. Rat infested kpako... � (from a well furnished apartment to squat in kpako (zinc) house) I later brought my car and will sleep in the car as I don't drive it because no fuel. Sold the car afterwards. I don't know, it was really bad, no friends, no babe, no clothes, no love, churches where I donated millions abandoned me (big reason I am now an atheist) things was getting worse, I was so broke all I had was my name. Somehow, someone believed in me. Loaned me 3m and thT was the turning point[/b]

If you hear my story..you go run back to GOD faster than Usien Bolt.

Better embrace GOD bro.remember Job

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
logan2:
embarassed one time i and my family (my parents and six siblings ate olive oil and water for days,i stopped school for 2years, there was debts every where,packed in to my aunt's,suffered huge humiliate from everyone, including extended family members that came on board through my fathers influences ( dude was working in millions,before he hit rock,church too follow chop the money,as small as i was then, i knew they where scammers fucking gays wrecked him to rags, he still hasnt gotten over it ,has refused to come back to the city) im shedding tears right now

Wow!
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
vanjos:
Conditions never improved?
Not yet bro...still pushing

6 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by coolestchris(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
normal level

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by maxiuc(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
When I small Sha

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Martinez39(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na thread and needle I used back then. I was still a very little kid. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by BruncleZuma: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by bus1: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by shineeye1: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Toks2008:
If you ever did this then life has really dealt with you.

So let us know when and why you did it.

I think I did it for few days in my university days when i was so broke to buy new slippers.

Life no deal nothing! That is called ingenious improvisation!

13 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Goridoe(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
We that year na nail we day use .

OG grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by olisehcom(f): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
All we had to do then was to cut a piece of rubber, and join it with a very hot knife grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Life is Good

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
So broke that you couldn't meet aboki with just 10 naira?

God forbid.

The thing is that people with such experiences always turn out to be very wicked whether or not they make it in life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Benjaminbassey1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
nothing wey i no use that year,needles,nails,pins i even used the white sticks of those big round sweets grin
chail, your own e bi like say na do' them do u oo

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by carammel(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
I never did it, never.
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Toks2008:
If you ever did this then life has really dealt with you.

So let us know when and why you did it.

I think I did it for few days in my university days when i was so broke to buy new slippers.
yes o severally o. But I punch life back like a real boss. Indomie generation didint do it. This question should be for the real old Gs

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Kmaestro(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lolz
Omo, I did this times without number
I'll forever remain thankful.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Goridoe(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

That year, when angry

OMG!!! LMAO!! Badass B you're!! grin

wait! you and the guy get beef before ? or na chicken you get ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
We that year na nail we day use .
Lol, are you sure you did or u saw friends who did it?
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Starboytwo:
well it's a good thing your demons are now throwbacks, I'm still trying to navigate mine, but they are "learning work compared to yours..

Meanwhile do you have a work, job or wanna delegate some duties, that alone would erase all my problems...I love to move about but with a purpose... Idleness is my number 1 enemy

Where part of Lagos are you. I have a small job. Pay is just enough to get by. I stay in festac

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by naijjaman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
I came close but God didn't let it get to that. cheesy
Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by olisehcom(f): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:
So broke that you couldn't meet aboki with just 10 naira?

God forbid.

The thing is that people with such experiences always turn out to be very wicked whether or not they make it in life.

I pray you don't find yourself in such position..........

22 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by deebee13(f): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
candlewax:
Never did it but I passed through a furnace too. Once left my house trekked a long distance to my friends house and he wasn't around. Sat at his door waited for him to come back so he could give me a f**king "pure water" because I lost everything and couldn't afford a drinking water talk more of food, no phone,
choii. Will spend days inside my apartment 4years back eating N50 biscuit and sachet water for a day. Bills were pilling up too and I was so ashamed to beg anyone because I was big before the disaster....remembering this makes me wanna cry cry Oh God!

Aaawww, don't cry. I'm sure you're doing better now, and if not it's coming shortly. Stay strong!!! smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. by Starboytwo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
candlewax:

Where part of Lagos are you. I have a small job. Pay is just enough to get by. I stay in festac
lasu road...

Can I pm you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.