Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,782 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60148 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Smh

Don't shake it too much lest Your brain release harmful protein.

I know you know I am right. But pride won't let you guys admit.

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Quran 2:18.

This Quranic Verse ^^^^^ is a Standing Prophesy against your likes. And True is the word of My Lord.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Another ignorance.

I forgot that you guys don't have any relationship with your Allah...

No understanding of God's words.

You mean a relationship like "God" coming to have a Cup of Tea with you during breakfast? Or hearing "His" voice on mundane matters of

choosing the cloth to wear or "His" voice ministering to you folks to fleece fellow Christians with fake vision/prophesies? Nah. Allah don't roll

like. Allah has given guidelines, He has shown us what is Right and What is Wrong. And in His Prophets, He has given us examples to follow

We worship Him ALONE and His commandment we keep.

He doesn't need to have a cup of Tea before we know he is near us.

You claimed it was a Taboo for Yahweh to forsake the Jewish Masters, I gave you scriptures from the Mouth of their Prophets yet you say I

lack understanding. May be you give the all world the true interpretation of the verses I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I don't expect you to know how Yahweh works. You don't know him.

He works in order.

Oh, I don't understand the way Yahweh works? Too bad. I know for a fact that Yahweh hate on a FOETUS while still in his mother womb.

Remember Esau? Yahweh hated him even before he was born! It is true I don't know Yahweh and I don't want to know him. Enough is the

God of Abraham, the God of Ishmael, the God of Isaac.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oh, I don't understand the way Yahweh works? Too bad. I know for a fact that Yahweh hate on a FOETUS while still in his mother womb.

Remember Esau? Yahweh hated him even before he was born! It is true I don't know Yahweh and I don't want to know him. Enough is the

God of Abraham, the God of Ishmael, the God of Isaac.

Sorry.

Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Ishmael is not found here.

You don't want to know Yahweh but you can type "God of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac "

You are full of comedy.

grin
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You mean a relationship like "God" coming to have a Cup of Tea with you during breakfast? Or hearing "His" voice on mundane matters of

choosing the cloth to wear or "His" voice ministering to you folks to fleece fellow Christians with fake vision/prophesies? Nah. Allah don't roll

like. Allah has given guidelines, He has shown us what is Right and What is Wrong. And in His Prophets, He has given us examples to follow

We worship Him ALONE and His commandment we keep.

He doesn't need to have a cup of Tea before we know he is near us.

You claimed it was a Taboo for Yahweh to forsake the Jewish Masters, I gave you scriptures from the Mouth of their Prophets yet you say I

lack understanding. May be you give the all world the true interpretation of the verses I quoted.

Go and read the Bible well.

If you do, you will find the everlasting covenant of God with Israel from the mouth of the prophets who prophesied doom to them.

I call Yahweh my father. In the Bible, he wants me to call him father.

Is Allah your father?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Sorry.

You don't want to know Yahweh but you can type "God of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac "

You are full of comedy.

grin
You claimed that Yahweh will never forsake those stiff neck, rebellious people, but I

showed you oracles from the Mouth of their Prophets saying otherwise: who should I

believe? Common sense dictates that I should believe the Prophets and not one

African far removed from the House of Israel. Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel,

Hosea, Zachariah, Jesus ( May peace be upon them All) all says that they rebelled,

change the ordinance, that they go after things that will not profit yet you here in

Africa would have it another way.

Let me who is deceiving who? Jesus said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from

them and given to another Nation that brings forth the fruits thereof

Matthew 21:43 KJV
[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Yet you are here saying otherwise, Sir, you are the TRUE definition of

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Quran 2:18.

But like I said, all is not lost. Mend your way and seek him who the Almighty God has

given the Mandate that ALL GENTILES should seek. For Prophet Jeremiah has given

you a pointer of which Nation to follow when it comes to knowing which worship

The True God.

Jeremiah 2:10-12 KJV
[10] For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.
[11] Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
[12] Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord .

He is telling you and other stubborn souls that look at the Arabs(Kedar) and consider

diligently and think(Use your brain and intellect) and consider that has it ever

That a Nation will forsake ALL their False gods which are not god and embrace the

One True God. But his people (Israel) have change their glory for that which doesn't

Profit anyone.

And at this, even the Heavens( Angels) were astonished! And if you failed to see this

wonder, be very desolate and be horribly afraid for your miserable souls.

All this came when the Prophet of Islam preached.

If you like, throw it away and rush after things that won't profit your soul, me I

have delivered my message to you and this will be a witness for or against the two

of us in the World to come.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Go and read the Bible well.

If you do, you will find the everlasting covenant of God with Israel from the mouth of the prophets who prophesied doom to them.

I call Yahweh my father. In the Bible, he wants me to call him father.

Is Allah your father?

Allah is my Lord and not my Father.

I know my Father and I am sure he is not the Creator of the Heavens and Earth and all that is in between. No, Allah is not my Father!

Everlasting Covenant for Israel? That means Jesus lied when he said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from them and given to another

Nation? Are you saying a Prophet of God LIED? Or what exactly does that verse mean? Or Jesus was just bluffing?

Was he bluffing? Was he bluffing when he CURSED the Fig Tree ( it symbolizes Israel) that no fruit will come henceforth?

Was he bluffing?

Bros, no be my father get heaven oo, and shame no dey to accept say you miss road before. This is your eternity we are chatting about o!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Sorry.

You are full of comedy.

grin

Ishmael was not found there because your Jewish Masters took that portion out. That's why.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You claimed that Yahweh will never forsake those stiff neck, rebellious people, but I

showed you oracles from the Mouth of their Prophets saying otherwise: who should I

believe? Common sense dictates that I should believe the Prophets and not one

African far removed from the House of Israel. Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel,

Hosea, Zachariah, Jesus ( May peace be upon them All) all says that they rebelled,

change the ordinance, that they go after things that will not profit yet you here in

Africa would have it another way.

Let me who is deceiving who? Jesus said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from

them and given to another Nation that brings forth the fruits thereof

Matthew 21:43 KJV
[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Yet you are here saying otherwise, Sir, you are the TRUE definition of

But like I said, all is not lost. Mend your way and seek him who the Almighty God has

given the Mandate that ALL GENTILES should seek. For Prophet Jeremiah has given

you a pointer of which Nation to follow when it comes to knowing which worship

The True God.

Jeremiah 2:10-12 KJV
[10] For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.
[11] Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
[12] Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord .

He is telling you and other stubborn souls that look at the Arabs(Kedar) and consider

diligently and think(Use your brain and intellect) and consider that has it ever

That a Nation will forsake ALL their False gods which are not god and embrace the

One True God. But his people (Israel) have change their glory for that which doesn't

Profit anyone.

And at this, even the Heavens( Angels) were astonished! And if you failed to see this

wonder, be very desolate and be horribly afraid for your miserable souls.

All this came when the Prophet of Islam preached.

If you like, throw it away and rush after things that won't profit your soul, me I

have delivered my message to you and this will be a witness for or against the two

of us in the World to come.

You quoted prophesies before the exile to Babylon. Go and read the prophesies after the exile to Babylon.

Everything the Jews did to Jesus was paid to them in full at the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD.

Since then, there was no single nation of Israel until 1948....

You said Allah is not your father..... Good for you.

But Yahweh asked Israel to call him father.

Therefore, you have no claim to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.....

...and don't put Ismael inbetween..... He is not your father.

Jesus Christ said he is coming...... and his reward is with him... to give Everyman according to his works

Jesus is going to be your judge. Terrible.

He is my advocate.... and my judge.. Sweet.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ishmael was not found there because your Jewish Masters took that portion out. That's why.

Haha. Moses introduced God to us the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Now that he didn't include Ishmael, THE JEWS HAVE TAMPERED WITH THE WORDS. ?

grin

The jews did not remove anything from those prophesies you have quoted?

Lol.

cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Haha. Moses introduced God to us the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Now that he didn't include Ishmael, THE JEWS HAVE TAMPERED WITH THE WORDS. ?

grin

The jews did not remove anything from those prophesies you have quoted?

Lol.

cheesy

I believe you are intelligent than this nah. After how many days now that we have been having this chat and you still haven't decipher the

gist of it all? Remember I told you about the Jews jealousy toward Ishmael? You see most references about the Ishmael were effaced. I will

you tonight. Do you know the name "Jesse". Go do a Research on it. Whatever you find please publish it for all on Nairaland to see.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I believe you are intelligent than this nah. After how many days now that we have been having this chat and you still haven't decipher the

gist of it all? Remember I told you about the Jews jealousy toward Ishmael? You see most references about the Ishmael were effaced. I will

you tonight. Do you know the name "Jesse". Go do a Research on it. Whatever you find please publish it for all on Nairaland to see.

Jesse was an ISRAELITE...he had 8 sons and David was the last born.

There was no word called ISRAELITE in the time of Abraham and in the time of Isaac.

It was Jacob that had his name changed to Israel....then the twelve sons of Jacob were called THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

So, if Jesse is an Israelite, he is an offspring of Jacob.

There is no way Ishmael can come in here.

grin
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesse was an ISRAELITE...he had 8 sons and David was the last born.

There was no word called ISRAELITE in the time of Abraham and in the time of Isaac.

It was Jacob that had his name changed to Israel....then the twelve sons of Jacob were called THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

So, if Jesse is an Israelite, he is an offspring of Jacob.

There is no way Ishmael can come in here.

grin

1. Now get yourself and Encyclopedia Biblical, go under the heading "Names"

2. Go under the Entry "Jesse"

3. You will read "Jesse is contracted from Ishmael"

Try Cheneye Encyclopedia Biblical.

When you are done, re-read the Prophesy with the proper manner of writing that name.

Am I clear enough?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

When you are done, re-read the Prophesy with the proper manner of writing that name.

Am I clear enough?
Islam tries to find relevance by leaning on the Bible, the same Bible you guys claim is corrupted.

Stand on your own let's see how you go
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are confused. Jews are the descendants of Judah the son of Jacob. Judah and all other tribes of Jacobs Children are Israelites.

Not even Esau, Jacob's brother is a Jew or an Israelite, how then will Ismael be a Jew?

Stop trying to force yourself into what you don't fit.

Islam has nothing in common with the Jews.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Jews are jealous of Ismael? Lolzzzzzzzzzz. Now that is a laugh. Maybe you shd go back and read the account that puts Ismael in the Bible and see who was Jealous of who.

Why was him and his slave mother removed from Abraham's family?

Wait!!! I forgot Muslims turns things in the reverse order.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Am I clear enough?
If I understand the point you're trying to make here, you mean Jesse the Father of King David is the same person as Ismael?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You are confused. Jews are the descendants of Judah the son of Jacob. Judah and all other tribes of Jacobs Children are Israelites.

Not even Esau, Jacob's brother is a Jew or an Israelite, how then will Ismael be a Jew?

Stop trying to force yourself into what you don't fit.

Islam has nothing in common with the Jews.

Oga, where did you read that I said Ishmael was a Jew? Where? Please if need be put on your reading Glasses before you read o. Abraham is

The Father of Ishmael, Isaac, Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah (8 in all)

Let me start with the one you know.

Isaac had two sons. Jacob and Esau . Jacob had 12 son. Reuben, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: Joseph, and

Benjamin Dan, and Naphtali:Gad, and Asher. These Twelve were Original called the Israel after their Father's name. These are the so called

Twelve Tribes of Israel. Now, immediately after Solomon's reign, the Ten of these Tribes rebelled and form the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Leaving Judah and Benjamin to form the Southern Kingdom of Israel. Judah being numerous and powerful assimilated the fewer Benjamin

Tribe. The Word "Jew" came from Judah and subsequently the Southern Kingdom came to be known as "Judea". So, properly speaking, Jews

are just two Tribes out of the Twelve originally. The Other Ten were deported when the Chaldeans sacked their Kingdom and have been "Lost"

till date. That's why you here of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and not of Jews!

Esau was Edom and not a Jew and can't be called an Israelite because the name was given to the Children of his twin brother. Understand

Ye?

Now, Ishmael was taken to Paran in the wilderness to dwell. He he was there and his wife took a wife for him among the inhabitants which the

Bible says were Egyptians. So, he can't be an Israelite neither can you call him a Jew. The same for Abraham.

The other sons that Abraham had all have a Territory assigned them and they were all kings/Rulers among such people .

Jonah, Balaam, Job all descends from Esau, the Edomite. While Jethro descends from one of the Son of Ketura, while Muhammad rose from

Kedar the second son of Ishmael.

As you can see, God did not limit the blessing of Prophethood to Isaac son a lone but all of Abraham sons and grandsons were all blessed

With Prophethood. Remember, it was Jethro that housed Moses when he fled Egypt, gave him his own daughter to wife and also Taught him.

This has been what the Jews and the Christians would have otherwise.

Understand ye?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

If I understand the point you're trying to make here, you mean Jesse the Father of King David is the same person as Ismael?

What I meant to say is that Jesse was a name contracted from Ishmael. And that the Jews knowing fully well the implication change the name

and would rather have it read Jesse to put people of the Truth. That ultimately, the Nations of the World must follow the "Rod" from "Jesse"

Isaiah 11:1-3 KJV
[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
[2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ;
[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

The point to note in this is that, when Isaiah wrote this David or "Jesse" his father are long dead!

Read the whole of Isaiah, where you see Jesse, the Original name should be Ishmael.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

The Jews are jealous of Ismael? Lolzzzzzzzzzz. Now that is a laugh. Maybe you shd go back and read the account that puts Ismael in the Bible and see who was Jealous of who.

Why was him and his slave mother removed from Abraham's family?

Wait!!! I forgot Muslims turns things in the reverse order.

The Jews were Jealous of Ishmael for so many reasons. I will enumerate them here for you. I will back them up with verses from your book of Authority. Whether you believe them, I leave you with your Creator, who will bring everything to Account.

1. He was the first Son of Abraham as such the beginning of his Strength. Deuteronomy 21:15-17 KJV
[15] If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: [16] Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: [17] But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

2. God himself gave his name! Genesis 16:11 KJV
[11] And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. The name means "God heard" heard what? Abraham prayer for an heir.

3. Genesis 17:20 KJV
[20] And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. "While Isaac inherit their Fathers old haunts, Ishmael was ruler over other tribes, and his twelve sons were Princes in the midst of people they dwell.

4. It was the descendants of Ishmael that brought about the fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in Genesis 15:17-18 KJV
[17] And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. [18] In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
This means all the Lands from Egypt to Palestine. The House of Israel could only be Masters of Palestine but from River Jordan to the Nile, and that of Palestine was liberated by the descendants of Ishmael.

5. The Jews left the Holy Lands as Captives, Refugees when they enter Europe and the rest of the World. Jacob had to go looking for food in Egypt. The Arabs entered as Conquerors.

That part where you read that he was removed was a fabrication from your Jewish Master. God commanded Abraham to take him to Paran

while he was still a Baby! Read.

Genesis 21:14-16 KJV
[14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.
[15] And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
[16] And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him , and lift up her voice, and wept.

You can see child, child and child. He was 16 according to your Bible, why put him an his Mummy Shoulder?and His Mum looking for water for

a 16 years old guy? Please think. It doesn't hurt.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Jews were Jealous of Ishmael for so many reasons. I will enumerate them here for you. I will back them up with verses from your book of Authority. Whether you believe them, I leave you with your Creator, who will bring everything to Account.

1. He was the first Son of Abraham as such the beginning of his Strength. Deuteronomy 21:15-17 KJV
[15] If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: [16] Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: [17] But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

[11] And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. The name means "God heard" heard what? Abraham prayer for an heir.

[20] And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. "While Isaac inherit their Fathers old haunts, Ishmael was ruler over other tribes, and his twelve sons were Princes in the midst of people they dwell.

4. It was the descendants of Ishmael that brought about the fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in Genesis 15:17-18 KJV
[17] And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. [18] In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
This means all the Lands from Egypt to Palestine. The House of Israel could only be Masters of Palestine but from River Jordan to the Nile, and that of Palestine was liberated by the descendants of Ishmael.

5. The Jews left the Holy Lands as Captives, Refugees when they enter Europe and the rest of the World. Jacob had to go looking for food in Egypt. The Arabs entered as Conquerors.

That part where you read that he was removed was a fabrication from your Jewish Master. God commanded Abraham to take him to Paran

[14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.
[15] And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
[16] And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him , and lift up her voice, and wept.

You can see child, child and child. He was 16 according to your Bible, why put him an his Mummy Shoulder?and His Mum looking for water for

a 16 years old guy? Please think. It doesn't hurt.

Lol. He left verse 19 and 21 of Genesis 17....and jumped to verse 20.

As usual.

Oh. verse 19 and 21 are not authentic.... Only verse 20.

How convenient.

Let's see what is in verse 19 and 21 ...

(Genesis 17 )
------------
19 19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Verse 19 talks about everlasting covenant with Isaac and his seeds after him..... that's why lukuluku does not want to read it.

Verse 21..God heard the prayer of Abraham but in verse 21, he said... "I have heard you, BUT my covenant will I establish with Isaac.

You are trying hard to get into the promises of Yahweh but your belief is not of Yahweh.

He is the father of Israel.... You don't have a father in heaven.

He is God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Ishmael is left out.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

What I meant to say is that Jesse was a name contracted from Ishmael. And that the Jews knowing fully well the implication change the name
Ah okay. But, I'd believe this if the Bible did not keep mentioning Ismael instead of Jesse where necessary.

And again, If the Jews knew Muhammad was going to start Islam several hundred years after their books have been written, then maybe they would have indeed changed their texts, but how can they change their text when they didn't know Islam was coming to claim what you are claiming now? Or, Do you know at what point in history this alteration was made?
Let's see the meanings of the two names if one can replace the other

Lukuluku69:

and would rather have it read Jesse to put people of the Truth. That ultimately, the Nations of the World must follow the "Rod" from "Jesse"
In other words, the rod of Jesse or Ismael should have been Muhammad?

But if that is the case, then David and his 7 other brothers would come from Yemen in Arabia and not Jews from Bethlehem.

Besides the Jews do not even believe that 'The Rod of Jesse who is Jesus' is who the Bible says He is.

Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 11:1-3 KJV
[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
This is Jesus in Prophesy, except you Claim Jesus came from Ismael. or as you said before Jesse is Ismael, then the Rod would mean Muhammad. But this Rod was prophesied to be born in Bethlehem Judah. Was Muhammad born in Judea? Or, that was Changed by the Jews too?

Lukuluku69:

[2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ;

[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

The point to note in this is that, when Isaiah wrote this David or "Jesse" his father are long dead!

Read the whole of Isaiah, where you see Jesse, the Original name should be Ishmael.

Yes, Jesse and David were long dead, that is becos the prophecy was not about them.

Prophecy speaks of the future, things to come, not the past. That was Isaiah telling his people from from tribe their Messiah will come from.

And again, pls step away from names and get into what the people did. Their actions. You know people not only by their names but by what they did.

For example, when we talk about prophet Muhammad we know we are talking about the foundation of Islam.

Jesse was a Jew, Ismael was not, becos only Jacob's Children are Jews.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Lol. He left verse 19 and 21 of Genesis 17....and jumped to verse 20.

As usual.

Oh. verse 19 and 21 are not authentic.... Only verse 20.

How convenient.

Let's see what is in verse 19 and 21 ...

(Genesis 17 )
------------
19 19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Verse 19 talks about everlasting covenant with Isaac and his seeds after him..... that's why lukuluku does not want to read it.

Verse 21..God heard the prayer of Abraham but in verse 21, he said... "I have heard you, BUT my covenant will I establish with Isaac.

You are trying hard to get into the promises of Yahweh but your belief is not of Yahweh.

He is the father of Israel.... You don't have a father in heaven.

He is God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Ishmael is left out.

You still don't get it! Do you? Islam never deny the blessing upon Isaac. We acknowledge it. In fact we believe in all the Prophets in the House

Israel. From Isaac to the Last of them in Jesus the Son of Mary. We believe in them all. God blesses them with Divine Inspiration and they all

Lived righteous Lives. The issue with Jews and Christians is that you disregard all others from that Abrahamic Branch. Esau, Ishmael , the Six

Sons of Kitura from Abraham. You said nothing was given and that God that promised Abraham progeny abandoned them to wonder for of

3,000 years. You and I agreed that Isaac was blessed. So no issue, so why quote verses on what was never in contention. All I am saying is

That the lying Pens of the Jewish Scribes effaced the Name Ishmael. If you still don't see that, then, I am sorry I can't help you. Look at the

Whole story again. Esau, God "hates" Ishmael, God "rejected". Balaam? He prophesies against Israel! I can go on. Can't you see a pattern?

Only house of Israel or Jews are the beloved and others are the spawn of the devil. See the pattern.

I am not trying hard to get into any Yahweh empty promises. I am talking about the Promise of The God. No wonder the Hindu Vedas says

You guys are NAMUCHIS. A People that deny Divine Favours on others but themselves only.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, where did you read that I said Ishmael was a Jew? Where? Please if need be put on your reading Glasses before you read o. Abraham is

The Father of Ishmael, Isaac, Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah (8 in all)

Let me start with the one you know.

Isaac had two sons. Jacob and Esau . Jacob had 12 son. Reuben, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: Joseph, and

Benjamin Dan, and Naphtali:Gad, and Asher. These Twelve were Original called the Israel after their Father's name. These are the so called

Twelve Tribes of Israel. Now, immediately after Solomon's reign, the Ten of these Tribes rebelled and form the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Leaving Judah and Benjamin to form the Southern Kingdom of Israel. Judah being numerous and powerful assimilated the fewer Benjamin

Tribe. The Word "Jew" came from Judah and subsequently the Southern Kingdom came to be known as "Judea". So, properly speaking, Jews

are just two Tribes out of the Twelve originally. The Other Ten were deported when the Chaldeans sacked their Kingdom and have been "Lost"

till date. That's why you here of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and not of Jews!

Esau was Edom and not a Jew and can't be called an Israelite because the name was given to the Children of his twin brother. Understand

Ye?

Now, Ishmael was taken to Paran in the wilderness to dwell. He he was there and his wife took a wife for him among the inhabitants which the

Bible says were Egyptians. So, he can't be an Israelite neither can you call him a Jew. The same for Abraham.

The other sons that Abraham had all have a Territory assigned them and they were all kings/Rulers among such people .

Jonah, Balaam, Job all descends from Esau, the Edomite. While Jethro descends from one of the Son of Ketura, while Muhammad rose from

Kedar the second son of Ishmael.

As you can see, God did not limit the blessing of Prophethood to Isaac son a lone but all of Abraham sons and grandsons were all blessed

With Prophethood. Remember, it was Jethro that housed Moses when he fled Egypt, gave him his own daughter to wife and also Taught him.

This has been what the Jews and the Christians would have otherwise.

Understand ye?

You totally went off track. The reason I responded to this thread is your claim that Jesse was Ismael, and that the Jews had the name changed to deceive the other nations of the world.

I was expecting you to trace from the point where the Jews changed the name and why. But, you went running down the genealogies of people who have no business being here.

If indeed Ismael was not a Jew, how then can he be Jesse, for Jesse was a Jew from the tribe of Judah.

Explain how the change happened.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Ah okay. But, I'd believe this if the Bible did not keep mentioning Ismael instead of Jesse where necessary.

And again, If the Jews knew Muhammad was going to start Islam several hundred years after their books have been written, then maybe they would have indeed changed their texts, but how can they change their text when they didn't know Islam was coming to claim what you are claiming now? Or, Do you know at what point in history this alteration was made?
Let's see the meanings of the two names if one can replace the other

In other words, the rod of Jesse or Ismael should have been Muhammad?

But if that is the case, then David and his 7 other brothers would come from Yemen in Arabia and not Jews from Bethlehem.

Besides the Jews do not even believe that 'The Rod of Jesse who is Jesus' is who the Bible says He is.

This is Jesus in Prophesy, except you Claim Jesus came from Ismael. or as you said before Jesse is Ismael, then the Rod would mean Muhammad. But this Rod was prophesied to be born in Bethlehem Judah. Was Muhammad born in Judea? Or, that was Changed by the Jews too?

Yes, Jesse and David were long dead, that is becos the prophecy was not about them.

Prophecy speaks of the future, things to come, not the past. That was Isaiah telling his people from from tribe their Messiah will come from.

And again, pls step away from names and get into what the people did. Their actions. You know people not only by their names but by what they did.

For example, when we talk about prophet Muhammad we know we are talking about the foundation of Islam.

Jesse was a Jew, Ismael was not, becos only Jacob's Children are Jews.

Of cos the Jews knew that Muhammad was coming or rather they knew a Prophet

would come from Paran. But what they read into that scriptures was that he would

Still be from within the Jews. Do you remember when Jews sent people to The
Baptist? They asked him three distinct question vis: John 1:19-21 KJV
[19] And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
[20] And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
[21] And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. To recap, they asked him 1. Are thou Christ? 2. Art thou Elias? And Art thou that Prophet?

Three question. And according to Christ himself, John the Baptist is Elias, and himself

Christ, who then is "That Prophet"?

You see reading the Jewish Scriptures, you will come across the Name Kedar, who

Was the Second son of Ishmael. In Isaiah Chapter 21, 42, 60 a particular mention of

A New Prophet and a New Message would come from the "Tent of Kedar". The Jews

Understood this Prophesy to mean that the last messenger from/for Israel would

Come from there. So, after the sack of Jerusalem and destruction of the Temple, this

Prophesy seeking Jews moved to Yathrib known then as Isaiah 21:13-14 KJV
[13] The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim. [14] The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.

As I said earlier, they were expecting God to raise him in Arabia but of Jewish

descent! Since, an Arab can't look to claim a prophesy in the House of a Jew, how

can a Jew claim one in the House of Kedar?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You totally went off track. The reason I responded to this thread is your claim that Jesse was Ismael, and that the Jews had the name changed to deceive the other nations of the world.

I was expecting you to trace from the point where the Jews changed the name and why. But, you went running down the genealogies of people who have no business being here.

If indeed Ismael was not a Jew, how then can he be Jesse, for Jesse was a Jew from the tribe of Judah.

Explain how the change happened.

Trace when the Jews changed the name? How possibly is that? From Prophesies and accomplishments of these Prophets we know whose

Message is for the whole World. I have some hints earlier follow it and publish your findings for all to see. I had to run that genealogies to for

you to know that I know what I am talking about. You were the one that alleged that I said Ishmael was a Jew.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

a 16 years old guy? Please think. It doesn't hu
rt.
I think we shd first settle the matter of who the 'Seed' is. For the Word did not say 'Seeds', it says 'Seed', meaning One.
Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Here is Jehovah Himself settling the matter between Isaac and Ismael, which of them is the chosen Seed.

So, In Isaac shall Abraham's promised Seed shall be called forth, not Ismael.

Now that the Seed matter is settled let's now go to the land inheritance.

You quoted this
Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
and you added this

But you forgot that Abraham did not hate Hagar or Ismael. It was just a mistake out of their importance and lack of Trust in Jehovah.

Remember before these children came, a 'Seed' had already been promised. So, this is not a matter of who is first or last. Besides Jehovah does not choose by birth rights. What happened to Ismael happened to so many other descendants of Abraham, but only the Muslims are fighting their battle.

Ismael and Isaac were born, Isaac was picked.

Esau and Jacob were born, Jacob was picked

Jacob had 12 sons, Judah the 4th was picked to carry the Seed gene.

Judah had Zara and Pharez, Pharez the second son was picked.

Joseph had two sons Manasseh and Ephriam, Ephraim was picked.

Jesse had 8 Sons, David the 8th was picked. and on and on it went. Where did you hear the Jews hating and killing each other becos the second became the first?

For are forgetting it is the Lord who chooses.

So, you believe Ismael is the Promised Seed?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Trace when the Jews changed the name? How possibly is that? From Prophesies and accomplishments of these Prophets we know whose

Message is for the whole World. I have some hints earlier follow it and publish your findings for all to see. I had to run that genealogies to for

you to know that I know what I am talking about. You were the one that alleged that I said Ishmael was a Jew.
But you can't claim they made changes if you can't point where and where the Changes occurred and why.

Seeing that Isaiah's prophecy has been fulfilled will you say it's not accurate in Christ?

Yes you did say Ismael was a Jew by saying he is Jesse whom the Jews Changed to distract the Nation's attention.

And yes, you know what you are talking abt, but you'll cleverly falsify the Bible and mislead those who don't know it, not everyone
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

I think we shd first settle the matter of who the 'Seed' is. For the Word did not say 'Seeds', it says 'Seed', meaning One.
Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Here is Jehovah Himself settling the matter between Isaac and Ismael, which of them is the chosen Seed.

So, In Isaac shall Abraham's promised Seed shall be called forth, not Ismael.

Now that the Seed matter is settled let's now go to the land inheritance.

You quoted this
Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
and you added this

But you forgot that Abraham did not hate Hagar or Ismael. It was just a mistake out of their importance and lack of Trust in Jehovah.

Remember before these children came, a 'Seed' had already been promised. So, this is not a matter of who is first or last. Besides Jehovah does not choose by birth rights. What happened to Ismael happened to so many other descendants of Abraham, but only the Muslims are fighting their battle.

Ismael and Isaac were born, Isaac was picked.

Esau and Jacob were born, Jacob was picked

Jacob had 12 sons, Judah the 4th was picked to carry the Seed gene.

Judah had Zara and Pharez, Pharez the second son was picked.

Joseph had two sons Manasseh and Ephriam, Ephraim was picked.

Jesse had 8 Sons, David the 8th was picked. and on and on it went. Where did you hear the Jews hating and killing each other becos the second became the first?

For are forgetting it is the Lord who chooses.

So, you believe Ismael is the Promised Seed?

They were all blessed. All the Children of Abraham. Everyone of them. This " Blessings" is not that of Cow and Sheep, Horses or Mules.

Tents or Palaces. The Blessing as we understand it is that they will know and worship God Alone. That's True Blessing. But God, added

other Material things to it to. The absence of the Material part doesn't negate or deny the real blessing. But the absence of the real

blessing make the Material blessing counts for naught. For if Material blessing alone is what matter, Jacob would have begged for Food in

Egypt. Of cos, one has to be picked. The Jews/Christians says it is Isaac but the Muslims says it was Ishmael. But one fact no one can run

away from his the fact that both are Sons of the same Father. The Quran explicitly mentioned Ishmael while the Bible says Isaac both can't

be true. Looking at the Bible, it states Clearly Genesis 22:2 KJV

[2] And he said, [b]Take now thy son, thine only son [/b]Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there

for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. When Isaac was born, Abraham has TWO SONS and not ONE. The

ONLY Time Abraham had an ONLY son was when he had ONLY ISHMAEL. So, to say, he was sent away was a fabrication to cover the lie.

Remember Abraham was 86 years when he had Ishmael and was a 100 years when Isaac was born. In between that, he was circumcised at

age 99! Which was when he circumcised ALL men under him whether born in the house or servants or son of servant. And I asked why?

Simply as a mark of the Covenant between him and God. Read Genesis 17:11 KJV

[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. That was done when he

Was 99 years before Isaac was born. Read again Genesis 17:23-24 KJV

[23] And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the

men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.

[24] And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

As you can see, the Covenant was as a result of Abraham not withholding his ONLY SON at that time. Also read Genesis 17:18 KJV

[18] And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! This pray of Abraham came about because he was commanded

to sacrifice him!

We are however not saying, Isaac was not blessed with the blessing of not knowing God or that Prophets did not come from them. No, they

We're both blessed but the Seed of Ishmael is the Ensign that Gentiles should look for.

Read alsoIsaiah 54:1-5 KJV
[1] Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord . [2] Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; [3] For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. [4] Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. [5] For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

^^^^ the barren is no other than the Arabs who after Ishmael lived among them no Prophets came and as you can see the "the Children of the desolate is more than the children of the married!

In this same vein Paul subtly alluded to this when he wrote Galatians 4:24-27 KJV
[24] Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. [25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. [26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. [27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

^^^^ Paul says, there are Two convenants: Hagar and Sarah. Now, see how he twisted it. Hagar is not mount Sinai simply because Moses

obtain the Law from Mt. Sinai and it is not in Arabia. So, the Covenant that has been "barren" is the ultimate one, which the Children will be

more than that of the Married Children. Just compare Sarah and Hagar and this will become clearer.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Of cos the Jews knew that Muhammad was coming or rather they knew a Prophet

would come from Paran. But what they read into that scriptures was that he would

Still be from within the Jews. Do you remember when Jews sent people to The
Baptist? They asked him three distinct question vis: John 1:19-21 KJV
[19] And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
[20] And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
[21] And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. To recap, they asked him 1. Are thou Christ? 2. Art thou Elias? And Art thou that Prophet?

Three question. And according to Christ himself, John the Baptist is Elias, and himself

Christ, who then is "That Prophet"?

You see reading the Jewish Scriptures, you will come across the Name Kedar, who

Was the Second son of Ishmael. In Isaiah Chapter 21, 42, 60 a particular mention of

A New Prophet and a New Message would come from the "Tent of Kedar". The Jews

Understood this Prophesy to mean that the last messenger from/for Israel would

Come from there. So, after the sack of Jerusalem and destruction of the Temple, this

Prophesy seeking Jews moved to Yathrib known then as Isaiah 21:13-14 KJV
[13] The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim. [14] The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.

As I said earlier, they were expecting God to raise him in Arabia but of Jewish

descent! Since, an Arab can't look to claim a prophesy in the House of a Jew, how

can a Jew claim one in the House of Kedar?
In other words the Arabian Muhammad was not the Promised Prophet for all Prophets are of Jewish descent.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

But you can't claim they made changes if you can't point where and where the Changes occurred and why.

Seeing that Isaiah's prophecy has been fulfilled will you say it's not accurate in Christ?

Yes you did say Ismael was a Jew by saying he is Jesse whom the Jews Changed to distract the Nation's attention.

And yes, you know what you are talking abt, but you'll cleverly falsify the Bible and mislead those who don't know it, not everyone

The Isaiah prophesy were not for Jesus. I will show you. On the Jesse issue, what was meant to be written is Isaiah 11:1 KJV

[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of (Ishmael)Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

If you look at Isaiah 11, 41, 42, 52, 54, 59 and 60 clearly prophesied the coming of the Prophet from The Tents of Kedar. If you look

at the Chapters I quoted and the deeds as explained therein, it first perfectly to his works and mission.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

In other words the Arabian Muhammad was not the Promised Prophet for all Prophets are of Jewish descent.

How can all the Prophets be of Jewish descents? Who taught you that? Jonah of Niniveh was he Jewish? Job too, Balaam were all Edomites.

Descendants of Esau. Jethro nko? He was Midianites and the Bible somewhere says he is Ishmaelites! He was the one who Taught Moses how

to Judge and Moses Married his daughter! Exodus 3:1 KJV

[1] Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to

the mountain of God, even to Horeb. Read again.

Exodus 18:12-19 KJV
[12] And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God. [13] And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning unto the evening. [14] And when Moses' father in law saw all that he did to the people, he said, What is this thing that thou doest to the people? why sittest thou thyself alone, and all the people stand by thee from morning unto even? [15] And Moses said unto his father in law, Because the people come unto me to enquire of God: [16] When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws. [17] And Moses' father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. [18] Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. [19] Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

^^^^^ Jethro a priest of Median sacrifice unto God! Remember I told you that Midian is a son of Kitura, Abraham third wife. So, like I said,

The blessing is knowing God and serving Him alone. The Material thing is secondary.

And all Prophets can't be of Jewish descents, read the story of Religion in the world, you will see that Prophethood is not limited to the House

Abraham alone but to all inhabitants but thru Abraham Son, the World will be blessed.

The Magis that came to the Crib of Jesus came looking for something, it was their prophet that told them what to look for. The pity is that the

House of Israel muddled everything together and ascribe Divine inspiration to their house only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.