Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60253 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by dollarsplenty(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
OgboAto:

Your own ignorance was not being able to figure that languages do not only give different names to 'God', they also give 'God' varying characteristics.

While Allah may be Arab for 'God'. Would you say Allah in Arab culture and Dios in Spanish culture or say Olodumare in Yoruba culture have the same characteristics/attributes?

While you may be correct with your position, you should also know that there are as many 'Gods' as there are culture. Every culture has a concept of God which is never the same.
If Gods (as you put it) are not the same, why did bible translators use diffent names for God in different bibles? Why not having a unique name for Supreme God throughout the Universe? Are we saying some cultures have lesser Gods with the attributes of Supreme God attached? if an Ibo man says Chineke, and you ask him, who or what it means, he will tell you the Supreme being with all His attributes attached, the same thing as a Yoruba man's description of Olohun Eledumare and Hausa man's Ubangiji Allah. If God really created men in different Nations and Cultures, then He also created His identity as names in those cultured.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by k4kenny(f): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Those who chant Allah Akbar to kill people say they are the real Muslims doing the work of Allah..

I have never seen a Christain chanting Jesus is Lord while killing people...or claim Christ sent him

I'm guessing you a Muslim.. I think you should critically look at your religion closely as regards it's violent tendencies... The terrorists might just be the ones doing the bidding of Allah. Others might just be pretenders

Of course I'm proud to be a Muslim. I've critical looked at my religion and others as well, so have the millions converting worldwide to Islam (Google fastest growing religion). We've all come to the conclusion that it's the only religion that makes sense.

Those terrorists are not Muslims. Some may have been misguided by people with ulterior motives. But the 1.8billion Muslims worldwide(and growing rapidly smiley) will tell you that nothing in our religion supports mindless killing of innocent people.

You also need to know the atrocities committed by the Christian crusaders in the dark ages. The repackaged Christianity of today is not what it was in 9th century. The killings were done in the name of the 'lord Jesus Christ' of course wink

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OgboAto: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes @the emboldened

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD*

Culture aside. All the deities play the same function as Jesus Christ to Christians and Prophet Muhammad to Muslims.

They believe those dieties play intermediate role, that is, they are the way to Olodumare. Same goes to Christianity and Islam.

But if you look at it from another perspective, Most Christians have attributed divinity to Jesus Christ which i think is very wrong. God who is the creator of heaven and earth, the creator of mankind, the creator of Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad SHOULD be the only one to be worship and praise all the time.

Shalom

You'll need to randomly select cultures across each continent then investigate the attribute of God in each culture to answer the question.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
k4kenny:

Of course I'm proud to be a Muslim. I've critical looked at my religion and others as well, so have the millions converting worldwide to Islam (Google fastest growing religion). We've all come to the conclusion that it's the only religion that makes sense.

Those terrorists are not Muslims. Some may have been misguided by people with ulterior motives. But the 1.8billion Muslims worldwide(and growing rapidly smiley) will tell you that nothing in our religion supports mindless killing of innocent people.

You also need to know the atrocities committed by the Christian crusaders in the dark ages. The repackaged Christianity of today is not what it was in 9th century. The killings were done in the name of the 'lord Jesus Christ' of course wink

You all are the same... Always gloating about how your religion will take over the world especially the west..
Put it in your skull.. It will never happen.. Let Nigeria be a case study for you

I'm talking about Boko Haram.. Al Qaeda.. Isis etc killing people in the name of the religion you practice.. And defend their atrocities with the Quran..

Stop telling me about your dark ages...
If any body kills in the name of Jesus Christ and defends his deed with the Bible... I will quit being a Christian...

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

It is well with your soul.

You're determined to read the Bible upside down....i can see that no explanation will stop you.

There is no salvation elsewhere.....

Only Jesus can save.

If if you are for him, you will find rest in eternity.... If you are not, you stand condemned.

Jesus Christ is coming soon.

Oga, if you die worshipping any other being apart from the Creator of The Heavens and Earth and all that lies in between, you will forever burn in Jahanam. The food there is worm, boiling water is the drink and the fuel is stones. Forever you shall abide there.

But all is not lost, repent, amend your way and worship your Lord. Be among those who bow to him, give the Zakat, believe in Mohammad as the Last of Prophets in a long chain of prophets from God.

Otherwise, your abode is hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wow, this is great, the Holy Spirit at work.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by k4kenny(f): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You all are the same... Always gloating about how your religion will take over the world especially the west..
Put it in your skull.. It will never happen.. Let Nigeria be a case study for you

I'm talking about Boko Haram.. Al Qaeda.. Isis etc killing people in the name of the religion you practice.. And defend their atrocities with the Quran..

Stop telling me about your dark ages...
If any body kills in the name of Jesus Christ and defends his deed with the Bible... I will quit being a Christian...

It has been proven by statisticians that Islam would the the world's largest religion with the rate people are converting. This is in spite of the deliberate attempt to tarnish the image of of our Deen through the activities of alqeada Isis etc. People have taken their time to study the real Islam, not what you've been brainwashed with.

Note that more Americans converted to Islam after the 9/11 attacks. Please take you time to study the real Islam, not what you've been made to believe by propagandists.

Those verses they like to throw around in the Qur'an about killing has nothing to do with mindless killing if innocent people. They were revealed in the time of war with the pagans. And war in Islam has strict rules they have to adhere to.

To learn the truth about Islam, ask a real Muslim
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OgboAto: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
dollarsplenty:
If Gods (as you put it) are not the same, why did bible translators use diffent names for God in different bibles? Why not having a unique name for Supreme God throughout the Universe? Are we saying some cultures have lesser Gods with the attributes of Supreme God attached? if an Ibo man says Chineke, and you ask him, who or what it means, he will tell you the Supreme being with all His attributes attached, the same thing as a Yoruba man's description of Olohun Eledumare and Hausa man's Ubangiji Allah. If God really created men in different Nations and Cultures, then He also created His identity as names in those cultured.

my G.

1. Translation of bible/quran/Ifa into different languages with local parlance for God in the target culture being used is for proselyting conveniences. Take a God, tear away its original attribute, graft the qualities of another God into it & you'll make it easy for people to convert. A notable example is Esu, God's messenger deity in Yoruba culture had its name grafted over Satan, a Jewish folkimage with totally different qualities.

2. Why there is no universal name for God is because we have thousands of cultures that perceive God differently & as such, given God a name usually along the lines of that perception.

3. Yes, in certain instances, what is the attribute of a God in one culture is an attribute of a deity in another. For Jews, God created earth, humans & animals while for Yoruba, Obatala [not God] created human & everything. Look at such features in Khoi, Xhosa & other Southern African culture in comparison to God in Asian traditional religion. Go further and examine God in Native American religion against God in Indian religion in Asia etc.

4. Your analogy is flawed. Saying Chineke, Ubangiji, Olodumare are the same is a very pedestrian thought. While Allah in Quran & Yahweh in the Torah are very different, these cultures you drew your analogy from have been heavily influenced by these Abrahamic religion. To get a better concept of God in Ibo, Hausa & Yoruba, You'll need to ask an Ibo practicing traditional Ibo religion of Chi divinity not those into Christianity; you'll need to question a Hausa maguzawa, not the Islamist & you'll need to ask a Yoruba Awo. These are the people who will tell you characteristics of God in their native religion and you'll see that God in Ibo, Hausa & Yoruba are different entities operating differently.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TruthinAction: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nothing like secret salvation. He should make a public declaration for Jesus. God will protect him no matter how they try to kill him. There are several testimonies in this regard.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by seuner: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
God be praised. For this God is our God forever and ever....PSA.48:14...what a testimony...only God can draw men.

between, chat with me on WhatsApp , 07062508601, for your water treatment
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by DonXavi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
tr
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, if you die worshipping any other being apart from the Creator of The Heavens and Earth and all that lies in between, you will forever burn in Jahanam. The food there is worm, boiling water is the drink and the fuel is stones. Forever you shall abide there.

But all is not lost, repent, amend your way and worship your Lord. Be among those who bow to him, give the Zakat, believe in Mohammad as the Last of Prophets in a long chain of prophets from God.

Otherwise, your abode is hell fire.

The sad thing is that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the creator of the heavens and the earth....

AND HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU.

You obviously don't know him too.

You're not serving my God... Jesus made it crystal clear that whosoever shall come to the father,

MUST COME THROUGH HIM.

An impostor has taken over your life and he is leading you straight to hell.... Look at the life of Mohammed and compare it to the prophets God sent in the Old Testament....

He doesn't fit.

God did not send Mohammed.

You better change your ways now before it is too late.

Repent, or else, this word I have spoken to you shall stand against you on the judgement day.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

The sad thing is that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the creator of the heavens and the earth....

AND HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU.

You're not serving my God... Jesus made it crystal clear that whosoever shall come to the father,

MUST COME THROUGH HIM.

An impostor has taken over your life and he is leading you straight to hell.... Look at the life of Mohammed and compare it to the prophets God sent in the Old Testament....

He doesn't fit.

Repent, or else, this word I have spoken to you shall stand against you on the judgement day.

The refrain again and again! I told you to worry about your own soul! Mine is secured with The Creator of The Heavens and Earth and All that

lies in between. I worship Him ALONE, His commandments I keep, I believe and follow in the examples of His Noble Prophets, I pay the Poor

due. Him alone do I ask for Help and Him alone I look forward for assistance. And I have His assurance that in the World to come, I shall

dwell among His Prophets, Saints and the Righteous.

So, Oga be mindful of your own soul too. On Judgement Day, when no soul can benefit another soul, My God sees me now, He knows my

heart and see my works for His sake.

On the other hand, your Salvation rest on the assumption that Someone died for your follies here on Earth, you believe Good works are

Filthy rags. You believe only in Prophets of the House of Israel alone, when that Day comes, you will be denied the company of All other

Prophets from the Tribes of the World and finally when Jesus deny you before His Lord and Creator, Hell Fire will be your abode now and

Forever more.

But it is not too late, embrace Islam. Believe only in ONE GOD, believe that inspired Men are Prophets and not God or His sons, believe in His

Books, pay the poor due, then what you have written for your soul in the world to come will be change other wise, Hell Fire Straight. As it is

Now with your believe and obstinacy, you don already buy land for that place. Death will bring you that reality soon enough but you can

Change that.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

AND HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU.

MUST COME THROUGH HIM.

He doesn't fit.

Shey you and God dey take early Morning Tea too? Is that why you post that? Abi you dey do meeting with Yahweh and He told you that?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Empiree: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
kimco:

I really hope this man gets prosecuted for his crimes and not let go because he is "born again". Being born again shud not exonerate you of you heinous crimes. An example needs to be set otherwise it will become a loophole for other extremists as well. If he is truly repentant, he should avail himself to be punished.
What you said here should tell you it is fake. Ask op which terrorist openly renounced terrorism and not punished just for being member of the group?. Stop believing in trash like this. Op is known for posting cooked up stories. During alkaida era, they did same thing. We heard so much about "former alkaidas now born again Christians" and never persecuted in their imaginary world. Real terrorists are arrested and locked up. This kind of fake news are brought to you by evangelical christians. It is propaganda, buddy.

You remember Shoebat, the so called "former terrorist", freely walks and does his journalism in US. He was exposed by CNN that he was never member of terrorist group. He only said that to propagate christianity and get monetary assistance from US govt and christian groups to enrich his pocket. If he was truly a former terrorist, you think law enforcement would let him walk freely?. So they lie all the time. A true terrorist would be locked up. Do your independent investigation on this and you will find that he is undercover christian. They usually come up with this type of thing to overshadow current incident and event like New Zealand christian terrorist attacks on two muslim mosques. They simply want to divert attention. As you can see there is no thread about that terrible incident in New Zealand. So it is up to you to believe this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The refrain again and again! I told you to worry about your own soul! Mine is secured with The Creator of The Heavens and Earth and All that

lies in between. I worship Him ALONE, His commandments I keep, I believe and follow in the examples of His Noble Prophets, I pay the Poor

due. Him alone do I ask for Help and Him alone I look forward for assistance. And I have His assurance that in the World to come, I shall

dwell among His Prophets, Saints and the Righteous.

So, Oga be mindful of your own soul too. On Judgement Day, when no soul can benefit another soul, My God sees me now, He knows my

heart and see my works for His sake.

On the other hand, your Salvation rest on the assumption that Someone died for your follies here on Earth, you believe Good works are

Filthy rags. You believe only in Prophets of the House of Israel alone, when that Day comes, you will be denied the company of All other

Prophets from the Tribes of the World and finally when Jesus deny you before His Lord and Creator, Hell Fire will be your abode now and

Forever more.

But it is not too late, embrace Islam. Believe only in ONE GOD, believe that inspired Men are Prophets and not God or His sons, believe in His

Books, pay the poor due, then what you have written for your soul in the world to come will be change other wise, Hell Fire Straight. As it is

Now with your believe and obstinacy, you don already buy land for that place. Death will bring you that reality soon enough but you can

Change that.

You can enter Allah's heaven with the works of righteousness.... with a set of dos and donts all in the name of religion.

The works of righteousness only , or a set of dos and donts cannot save anyone who wants to go to Yahweh's heaven.

I am talking about Yahweh's throne.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Shey you and God dey take early Morning Tea too? Is that why you post that? Abi you dey do meeting with Yahweh and He told you that?

Your sins are not forgiven.

They hang on you.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

They hang on you.

Allah is Ar-ghafar. The Forgiven. I know Yahweh is not that's why he demand the Blood of Himself to appease Himself to forgive those Yahweh

Knew were imperfect.

Next!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You can enter Allah's heaven with the works of righteousness.... with a set of dos and donts all in the name of religion.

The works of righteousness only , or a set of dos and donts cannot save anyone who wants to go to Yahweh's heaven.

Yeah. Yahweh throne require blood and gore of an innocent crying unwilling guy. Allah Mercy and forgiveness is out there in the open. The

Requirement? Accept that you have wrong your soul and go against His commandments, resolve in your heart not to repeat same, if you

wrong another soul, seek their forgiveness, don't repeat what you did wrong. And do some good works for your soul.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

They hang on you.

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by jhubril(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fake news ! Well done bloggers!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I know Yahweh require BLOOD AND GORE that's why I rejected him. I prefer Allah's Heaven. If I stumble, He forgives. He doesn't hold

Grudges for Millennial. Can we move to new things?

How about me showing you from the Bible that you are backing the wrong horse( Jews) against the Arabs?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
OgboAto:

You'll need to randomly select cultures across each continent then investigate the attribute of God in each culture to answer the question.

I will make research on it... smiley

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
k4kenny:

It has been proven by statisticians that Islam would the the world's largest religion with the rate people are converting. This is in spite of the deliberate attempt to tarnish the image of of our Deen through the activities of alqeada Isis etc. People have taken their time to study the real Islam, not what you've been brainwashed with.

Note that more Americans converted to Islam after the 9/11 attacks. Please take you time to study the real Islam, not what you've been made to believe by propagandists.

Those verses they like to throw around in the Qur'an about killing has nothing to do with mindless killing if innocent people. They were revealed in the time of war with the pagans. And war in Islam has strict rules they have to adhere to.

To learn the truth about Islam, ask a real Muslim

Lol... You are obsessed with Islam taking over the world ... On a thread where a Muslim terrorist repented and converted to Christianity... grin

Islam can't even take over Lagos... Not to talk about the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I know Yahweh require BLOOD AND GORE that's why I rejected him. I prefer Allah's Heaven. If I stumble, He forgives. He doesn't hold

Grudges for Millennial. Can we move to new things?

How about me showing you from the Bible that you are backing the wrong horse( Jews) against the Arabs?

Finally, we have agreed that Allah and Yahweh are not the same.

Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The creator of heavens and the earth.

Yahweh accepted the blood of animals for sacrifice as coverings of sins.

Now,

He has accepted the blood of his son Jesus to cleanse us of our sins.... After which he gives us the Holy Spirit to help us to live holy and righteous.

We call him the Spirit of God.....

This is my Yahweh.

Now that we have separated Yahweh from Allah,

The question is,

Who is Allah?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Champagnegold: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Maybe good for him
BUT Bleep HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN IF HE HAS EVER KILLED INNOCENT PERSON
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by tinny898(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

My thoughts exactly. Let him remain in Syria/Iraq practicing his Christianity

Savagery grin grin
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by k4kenny(f): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lol... You are obsessed with Islam taking over the world ... On a thread where a Muslim terrorist repented and converted to Christianity... grin

Islam can't even take over Lagos... Not to talk about the world grin grin

I didn't say Islam would take over the world, I said Islam would be the world's largest religion in the nearest future.

I've heard lots of 'testimonies' like this. Only gullible Christians would fall for it. Ergon Canner claimed to be a 'terrorist who came to America to kill the infidels, but found Christ'. He became so popular, got endorsements, book deals, was made Dean of a Christian University. In short he made millions of dollars off this fabrication. Lots of his videos on YouTube.

People are dumping Christianity in the US. We've heard priests and preachers coming to Islam. Thats why they need fake conversion stories to make gullible Christians happy and if course make some $$$ off them smiley wink
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
udemzyudex:

So who I'm I?
Neither hot or cold. You are what they call lukewarm Christian.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by MrWondah(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Afospecialk:

The problem majority of people like yu hav is the fact that you lack basic knowledge of other religion but yu always believe and want to proove that you knw it even more than those who ar practicing it.

The English of God nd god ar d same ?

Really? So you are accusing mme of ignorance while the available information teaches me that ignorance?
From the few Muslims I've met, they categorically deny the existence of any God except Allah. Tell me, can you write allah instead of Allah? If you are referring to the lexicology why not call it the name given to lesser gods in Arabic like in English?
Why not say there is no god but God?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by kimco(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Empiree:
What you said here should tell you it is fake. Ask op which terrorist openly renounced terror and not punished just for being member of the group?. Stop believing in trash like this. Op is known for posting cooked up stories. During alkaida era, they did same thing. We heard so much about "former alkaidas now a born again Christians" and never persecuted in their imaginary world. Real terrorists are arrested and locked up. This kind of fake news are brought to you by evangelical christians. It is propaganda, buddy.

You remember Shoebat, the so called "former terrorist", freely walks and does his journalism in US. He was exposed by CNN that he was never member of terrorist group. He only said that to propagate christianity and get monetary assistance from US govt and christian groups to enrich his pocket. If he was truly a former terrorist, you think law enforcement would tell him walk freely?. So they lie all the time. A true terrorist would be locked up. Do your independent investigation on this and you will find that he is undercover christian. They usually come up with this type of thing to overshadow current incident and event like New Zealand christian terrorist attacks on two muslim mosques. They simply want to divert attention. As you can see there is no thread about that terrible incident in New Zealand. So it is up to you to believe this nonsense
thanks bro...well said i shud have known better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo) / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.