Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60334 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls let's keep it short and simple okay?

Lukuluku69:

They were all blessed. All the Children of Abraham. Everyone of them. This " Blessings" is not that of Cow and Sheep, Horses or Mules.

Tents or Palaces. The Blessing as we understand it is that they will know and worship God Alone. That's True Blessing. But God, added

other Material things to it to. The absence of the Material part doesn't negate or deny the real blessing. But the absence of the real

blessing make the Material blessing counts for naught. For if Material blessing alone is what matter, Jacob would have begged for Food in

Egypt. Of cos, one has to be picked. The Jews/Christians says it is Isaac but the Muslims says it was Ishmael. But one fact no one can run

away from his the fact that both are Sons of the same Father. The Quran explicitly mentioned Ishmael while the Bible says Isaac both can't
No, both the Bible and the Koran can't be wrong. And If I'm to be neutral, i'd go with the one which came first, becos for there to be a photocopy, there must be an original.

And no one talked abt material blessings, it's unnecessary to load the post with it.

Lukuluku69:

be true. Looking at the Bible, it states Clearly Genesis 22:2 KJV

[2] And he said, [b]Take now thy son, thine only son [/b]Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there

for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. When Isaac was born, Abraham has TWO SONS and not ONE. The

ONLY Time Abraham had an ONLY son was when he had ONLY ISHMAEL. So, to say, he was sent away was a fabrication to cover the lie.
But when Jehovah called the sacrifice was Isaac born or was it only Ismael around?

Lukuluku69:

Remember Abraham was 86 years when he had Ishmael and was a 100 years when Isaac was born. In between that, he was circumcised at

age 99! Which was when he circumcised ALL men under him whether born in the house or servants or son of servant. And I asked why?

Simply as a mark of the Covenant between him and God. Read Genesis 17:11 KJV

[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. That was done when he

Was 99 years before Isaac was born. Read again Genesis 17:23-24 KJV

[23] And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the

men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.

[24] And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

As you can see, the Covenant was as a result of Abraham not withholding his ONLY SON at that time. Also read Genesis 17:18 KJV

[18] And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! This pray of Abraham came about because he was commanded
You can't see what is stirring you in the face?

Pls follow that account very well. Jehovah had promised a Seed to Abraham, it took long to come, Sarah the wife gave her husband her slave girl hoping to have the Seed through her, Jehovah said no, that is not the Promised Seed. Later He told them Isaac will still come and from him the Seed shall be called.
Later, Jehovah called specifically for Isaac, the Promised Seed to be sacrificed.

As at this time, Ismael was already out of the house.

As far as Jehovah is concerned Isaac is Abraham's only son. Ismael was a mistake and the entire world is feeling the pain of that mistake today.

Lukuluku69:

to sacrifice him!

We are however not saying, Isaac was not blessed with the bl
Lukuluku69 post=76823151:
essing of not knowing God or that Prophets did not come from them. No, they

We're both blessed but the Seed of Ishmael is the Ensign that Gentiles should look for.
But the Bible you quoted from did not associate the Seed with Ismael.
This is what the Word says;
Romans 9:7-9 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

This happened long after Ismael was born remember?

Ismael is the Child of the flesh, from adultery.
Read alsoIsaiah 54:1-5 KJV
[1] Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord . [2] Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; [3] For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. [4] Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. [5] For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
This is specifically to the Nation of Israel. You don't stand a chance here.

Lukuluku69:

^^^ the barren is no other than the Arabs who after Ishmael lived among them no Prophets came and as you can see the "the Children of the desolate is more than the children of the married!

In this same vein Paul subtly alluded to this when he wrote Galatians 4:24-27 KJV
[24] Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. [25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. [26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. [27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Pls read what Paul said there again. Paul explicitly says that Arabia and her descendants are slaves to the Jews and their time shall pass. See how Islam is trying to lay claims to the Physical Jerusalem, a city which shall be replaced by a new Jerusalem. lol.

You are forcing Islam into the Bible but you are failing woefully.

Lukuluku69:

^^^^ Paul says, there are Two convenants: Hagar and Sarah. Now, see how he twisted it. Hagar is not mount Sinai simply because Moses

obtain the Law from Mt. Sinai and it is not in Arabia. So, the Covenant that has been "barren" is the ultimate one, which the Children will be

more than that of the Married Children. Just compare Sarah and Hagar and this will become clearer
Pls note that you are not the only one reading what you are typing.
Let's look at that Scripture critically.

Galatians 4:22-31 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The following verse encourages women who like Sarah were reproached as by Hagar becos she couldn't have kids, not the Arabs.

For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
^^^^^, look around the world and see what Muslims are doing to the Christians and Jews.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman.

So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

This refers to Ismael, except you Claim that Isaac is the Son of the slave and Ismael is the Son of the Legitimate wife.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls let's keep it short and simple okay?

No, both the Bible and the Koran can't be wrong. And If I'm to be neutral, i'd go with the one which came first, becos for there to be a photocopy, there must be an original.

And no one talked abt material blessings, it's unnecessary to load the post with it.

But when Jehovah called the sacrifice was Isaac born or was it only Ismael around?

You can't see what is stirring you in the face?

Pls follow that account very well. Jehovah had promised a Seed to Abraham, it took long to come, Sarah the wife gave her husband her slave girl hoping to have the Seed through her, Jehovah said no, that is not the Promised Seed. Later He told them Isaac will still come and from him the Seed shall be called.
Later, Jehovah called specifically for Isaac, the Promised Seed to be sacrificed.

As at this time, Ismael was already out of the house.

As far as Jehovah is concerned Isaac is Abraham's only son. Ismael was a mistake and the entire world is feeling the pain of that mistake today.

This is specifically to the Nation of Israel. You don't stand a chance here.

Pls read what Paul said there again. Paul explicitly says that Arabia and her descendants are slaves to the Jews and their time shall pass. See how Islam is trying to lay claims to the Physical Jerusalem, a city which shall be replaced by a new Jerusalem. lol.

You are forcing Islam into the Bible but you are failing woefully.

Pls note that you are not the only one reading what you are typing.
Let's look at that Scripture critically.

Galatians 4:22-31 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The following verse encourages women who like Sarah were reproached as by Hagar becos she couldn't have kids, not the Arabs.

For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
^^^^^, look around the world and see what Muslims are doing to the Christians and Jews.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman.

So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

This refers to Ismael, except you Claim that Isaac is the Son of the slave and Ismael is the Son of the Legitimate wife.

Sorry to load you with my watery long posts. I will try and keep it short.

Who created Slaves? Did God created any man as a Slave? It is in our mind and words.

If you marry someone who is a daughter from your Father from another woman is that more legitimate than a wife taken from a far away

Land? That's is the story of Abraham, Sarah and Hagar.

Between Sarah and Hagar, who can be describe as barren? Non for they both had a child each but you are looking to the Letters here. The

"Barreness" is Spiritual and Israel has enjoyed it right from Isaac thru Jesus. The Barren here is Ishmael whom God has not raised a

Prophet from.

Arabia and and her descendants are Slaves unto the Jews!? That must have been a joke. I can see and sense that you are deep unlike that

Originalkalokalo guy. Please take up the History of the Arabs and research it.

And you said Ishmael was a mistake which the whole world is reeling from, well I can only tell you that the history of the World did not

start with 9/11 in which Muslims were alleged to have carried out but the History of the world as I know it starts way back. And if you think

Ishmael was not a son of Abraham at least you guys should edit that part where it says Genesis 16:15 KJV

[15] And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. Then we can rest the matter.

And when the sacrifice was done it was only Ishmael and Isaac was born a year later, so he could not have been the one to be sacrificed.

All that happened when Abraham was 99! How can you sacrifice what you don't have? Or what benefit is sacrificing one when you have TWO?

It only have meaning when you have an ONLY something and give it away. That's is sacrifice. And that was what God tested him on.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

How can all the Prophets be of Jewish descents? Who taught you that? Jonah of Niniveh was he Jewish? Job too, Balaam were all Edomites.

Descendants of Esau. Jethro nko? He was Midianites and the Bible somewhere says he is Ishmaelites! He was the one who Taught Moses how

to Judge and Moses Married his daughter! Exodus 3:1 KJV

[1] Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to

the mountain of God, even to Horeb. Read again.

Exodus 18:12-19 KJV
[12] And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God. [13] And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning unto the evening. [14] And when Moses' father in law saw all that he did to the people, he said, What is this thing that thou doest to the people? why sittest thou thyself alone, and all the people stand by thee from morning unto even? [15] And Moses said unto his father in law, Because the people come unto me to enquire of God: [16] When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws. [17] And Moses' father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. [18] Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. [19] Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

^^^^^ Jethro a priest of Median sacrifice unto God! Remember I told you that Midian is a son of Kitura, Abraham third wife. So, like I said,

The blessing is knowing God and serving Him alone. The Material thing is secondary.

And all Prophets can't be of Jewish descents, read the story of Religion in the world, you will see that Prophethood is not limited to the House

Abraham alone but to all inhabitants but thru Abraham Son, the World will be blessed.

The Magis that came to the Crib of Jesus came looking for something, it was their prophet that told them what to look for. The pity is that the

House of Israel muddled everything together and ascribe Divine inspiration to their house only.

What? Jonah of Nineveh? Jonah was from Nineveh yet he refused to go there and warn the people against their Sins? Do you read the Bible upside down? Jonah was from the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Is Nineveh the Northern Kingdom of Israel?

Job was never a prophet. He was called the servant of God. He never prophesied anything.

And, Balaam was a Soothsayer. a Fortune Teller. He was not a prophet of Jehovah. Tho God appeared to Him and stopped him from cursing the Israelite, that is becos Jehovah is Sovereign and can talk to Satan and have him do whatever He wants.

No prophet of Jehovah will be paid money to curse God's people. When he failed he advised the enemy to make the Israelite commit sexual sin and be destroyed. Only Satan does that.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

How can all the Prophets be of Jewish descents? Who taught you that? Jonah of Niniveh was he Jewish? Job too, Balaam were all Edomites.

Descendants of Esau. Jethro nko? He was Midianites and the Bible somewhere says he is Ishmaelites! He was the one who Taught Moses how

to Judge and Moses Married his daughter! Exodus 3:1 KJV

[1] Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to

the mountain of God, even to Horeb. Read again.

Exodus 18:12-19 KJV
[12] And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God. [13] And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning unto the evening. [14] And when Moses' father in law saw all that he did to the people, he said, What is this thing that thou doest to the people? why sittest thou thyself alone, and all the people stand by thee from morning unto even? [15] And Moses said unto his father in law, Because the people come unto me to enquire of God: [16] When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws. [17] And Moses' father in law said unto him, The thing that thou doest is not good. [18] Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. [19] Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

^^^^^ Jethro a priest of Median sacrifice unto God! Remember I told you that Midian is a son of Kitura, Abraham third wife. So, like I said,

The blessing is knowing God and serving Him alone. The Material thing is secondary.

And all Prophets can't be of Jewish descents, read the story of Religion in the world, you will see that Prophethood is not limited to the House

Abraham alone but to all inhabitants but thru Abraham Son, the World will be blessed.

The Magis that came to the Crib of Jesus came looking for something, it was their prophet that told them what to look for. The pity is that the

House of Israel muddled everything together and ascribe Divine inspiration to their house only.

Jethro was a Priest of Midian. and the midianites are not Israelites. The office of the priest is not the same with that of the prophet.

If you follow this logic you'd claim that the priests of the gods in Egypt and Assyria, in Babylon were all Israelites. hmmm.

Balaam was a Soothsayer.
Joshua 13:22 Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.

If there are other prophets, then we have to check out whose mouth piece they are. we must also check out their prophecies and how accurate they were fulfilled. Remember we are talking about Jehovah, the God of Abraham here. And He says that to know that a man is his prophet is when what that man says comes to pass.

If they are the prophets of YHWH then we have to vet them by the Word. How useful are their prophesies to humans? For YHWH does nothing except either to warn and then turn evil to good or tell people to prepare for the future.

The world is full of false prophets, don't forget that.

So, Bring on these other prophets.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Isaiah prophesy were not for Jesus. I will show you. On the Jesse issue, what was meant to be written is Isaiah 11:1 KJV

[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of (Ishmael)Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

If you look at Isaiah 11, 41, 42, 52, 54, 59 and 60 clearly prophesied the coming of the Prophet from The Tents of Kedar. If you look

at the Chapters I quoted and the deeds as explained therein, it first perfectly to his works and mission.

You are still calling Jesse Ismael yet you Claim Ismael is not a Jew. So, King David and his brothers were the sons of Ismael?

Be reasonable nah

Pls post were Ismael became Jesse.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ishmael was not a son of Abraham at least you guys should edit that part where it says Genesis 16:15 KJV

[15] And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. Then we can rest the matter.

And when the sacrifice was done it was only Ishmael and Isaac was born a year later, so he could not have been the one to be sacrificed.

All that happened when Abraham was 99! How can you sacrifice what you don't have? Or what benefit is sacrificing one when you have TWO?

It only have meaning when you have an ONLY something and give it away. That's is sacrifice. And that was what God tested him on.

[/quote]
Lukuluku69:

Sorry to load you with my watery long posts. I will try and keep it short.

Who created Slaves? Did God created any man as a Slave? It is in our mind and words.
It's okey. Short posts will make for easy reading, must Nairalanders are very lazy readers.

And, no. God did not create slaves. But I think that term was a heathen concept which the Jews borrowed as a result of their sojourn into Egypt and were later taken as slaves.

Lukuluku69:

If you marry someone who is a daughter from your Father from another woman is that more legitimate than a wife taken from a far away
No. If you legally marry any woman with the consent of the witnesses, she is legitimate, other than that, it's adultery.

Lukuluku69:

That's is the story of Abraham, Sarah and Hagar.

Between Sarah and Hagar, who can be describe as barren? Non for they both had a child each but you are looking to the Letters here. The

"Barreness" is Spiritual and Israel has enjoyed it right from Isaac thru Jesus. The Barren here is Ishmael whom God has not raised a
You mean Sarah at 80 yrs was not barren? Why then did she push her teenage house help to her husband? Or, you believe that Hagar was the same age with Sarah when she went up to Abraham's bed?

The Bible called Sarah Barren, not Hagar, for immediately she started sleeping with Pa Abraham, she got pregnant. Did you read the part where she started taunting her madam becos she saw she was pregnant? She forgot she was a surrogate, and tried to steal another woman's husband.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz, you have no idea what Rhema is. Barrenness is the absent of the Life-giving Spirit of God in your life. But, that is not the context in which it is used in that place. That meant barrenness of the womb.
Lukuluku69:

Prophet from.
Arabia and and her descendants are Slaves unto the Jews!? That must have been a joke. I can see and sense that you are deep unlike that

Originalkalokalo guy. Please take up the History of the Arabs and research it.
What will I be searching for? The History of the Arabs and the Prophets?

Lukuluku69:

And you said Ishmael was a mistake which the whole world is reeling from, well I can only tell you that the history of the World did not

start with 9/11 in which Muslims were alleged to have carried out but the History of the world as I know it starts way back. And if you think
Yes, He was a mistake as a result of Sarah's impatience. If Abraham had not slept with Hagar, the world will not have Islam.

Yes, I know when the History of the World started recording the devastation caused by Islam dating back from Muhammad himself. All the raids he carried out. The innocent people he killed. how he became very rich by killing and stealing people's properties. taking their children as slaves and their wives as sex slaves. Jesus will Judge him.

I also know the Ottoman Empire tried to enter Europe and destroy it, which consequently called for the Spanish Inquisition. I also know how they have never stopped fighting to eliminate the Jews and Christians but keeps failing woefully.

We don't even fight back, for if we do, there won't be Islam today.

Live and prosper for at the end, Jesus shall judge us all.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You are still calling Jesse Ismael yet you Claim Ismael is not a Jew. So, King David and his brothers were the sons of Ismael?

Be reasonable nah

Pls post were Ismael became Jesse.

Are you saying it is wrong to name your son after an Uncle or Cousin of yours? The name Jesse stands for Ishmael. At your leisure get hold of

an Encyclopedia Biblical and reference Name. Check under Jesse.it was contracted. Most Jewish/Aramaic Names are sometime contracted to

make them shorter. The Speaker know this fully well. I will give you references in a little while.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

What? Jonah of Nineveh? Jonah was from Nineveh yet he refused to go there and warn the people against their Sins? Do you read the Bible upside down? Jonah was from the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Is Nineveh the Northern Kingdom of Israel?

Job was never a prophet. He was called the servant of God. He never prophesied anything.

And, Balaam was a Soothsayer. a Fortune Teller. He was not a prophet of Jehovah. Tho God appeared to Him and stopped him from cursing the Israelite, that is becos Jehovah is Sovereign and can talk to Satan and have him do whatever He wants.

No prophet of Jehovah will be paid money to curse God's people. When he failed he advised the enemy to make the Israelite commit sexual sin and be destroyed. Only Satan does that.

Bros, nah. Jonah was Edom! Nineveh was no Northern Kingdom of Israel. Yes, he was with a message for Nineveh but back out simply

Because God told was ready to forgive Nineveh should they repent and change their ways. He became despondent else they call him a Liar

and fled. You know the Fish story. After he call on God in the Fish belly. God saved him and send him to Nineveh again. He preached and

They were forgiven but Jonah was despondent. Perhaps he wanted God Judgement on them and God made a Gourd to grow where he was

waiting for the destruction of that city , the following day, the Gourd/Plant withered. Jonah had sympathy for the Plant and God told him, you

have sympathy for a Plant but would not for a City with so much people in it. Story short. Israel did not dwell in Nineveh. Jonah was Edom.

Job never prophesied? Where do you get this stuff from? Read :Job 40:15-24 KJV
[15] Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
[16] Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
[17] He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
[18] His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
[19] He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him .
[20] Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
[21] He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
[22] The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
[23] Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
[24] He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

^^^^^ what I have up there is what? And this

Job 41:1-9 KJV
[1] Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
[2] Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
[3] Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
[4] Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
[5] Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
[6] Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
[7] Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
[8] Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
[9] Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?

And Balaam was a Prophet and like I said earlier. Simply becos he said stuff against them, he was labelled a Sorcerer.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Bros, nah. Jonah was Edom! Nineveh was no Northern Kingdom of Israel. Yes, he was with a message for Nineveh but back out simply

Because God told was ready to forgive Nineveh should they repent and change their ways. He became despondent else they call him a Liar

and fled. You know the Fish story. After he call on God in the Fish belly. God saved him and send him to Nineveh again. He preached and

They were forgiven but Jonah was despondent. Perhaps he wanted God Judgement on them and God made a Gourd to grow where he was
You said Jonah of Nineveh. And pls do your research and pls post it here let's see how Jonah is not a Jew but an Edomite.
I don't want the story.
Who was Jonah? Where did he come from?

Lukuluku69:

waiting for the destruction of that city , the following day, the Gourd/Plant withered. Jonah had sympathy for the Plant and God told him, you

have sympathy for a Plant but would not for a City with so much people in it. Story short. Israel did not dwell in Nineveh. Jonah was Edom.
Okay, Post His genealogy.

Lukuluku69:

Job never prophesied? Where do you get this stuff from? Read :Job 40:15-24 KJV
[15] Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
[16] Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
[17] He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
[18] His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
[19] He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him .
[20] Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
[21] He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
[22] The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
[23] Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
[24] He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

^^^^^ what I have up there is what? And this
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=76829962]

Job 40:1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
You shd have started from verse 1. If you did, you wld have seen that it was Jehovah talking not Job.

lolzzzzzzzzzz.
Lukuluku69:

Job 41:1-9 KJV
[1] Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
[2] Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
[3] Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
[4] Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
[5] Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
[6] Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
[7] Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
[8] Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
[9] Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
This was Jehovah talk and these are not prophecies. Prophecies talks of the future not what has happened.
Lukuluku69:

And Balaam was a Prophet and like I said earlier. Simply becos he said stuff against them, he was labelled a Sorcerer.
A prophet of Jehovah? I hope you know that Prophets are Mouth piece of Jehovah? He takes over them and uses their mouths to speak. Are suggesting that YHWH used Balaam's mouth to curse the Islraelites? Really?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Jethro was a Priest of Midian. and the midianites are not Israelites. The office of the priest is not the same with that of the prophet.

If you follow this logic you'd claim that the priests of the gods in Egypt and Assyria, in Babylon were all Israelites. hmmm.

Balaam was a Soothsayer.
Joshua 13:22 Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.

If there are other prophets, then we have to check out whose mouth piece they are. we must also check out their prophecies and how accurate they were fulfilled. Remember we are talking about Jehovah, the God of Abraham here. And He says that to know that a man is his prophet is when what that man says comes to pass.

If they are the prophets of YHWH then we have to vet them by the Word. How useful are their prophesies to humans? For YHWH does nothing except either to warn and then turn evil to good or tell people to prepare for the future.

It is really a tough ask to convince Christians that outside the house of Israel, Nations of the World worship God. But I will try.

Jethro was a Priest to which God/Temple? Jethro was a Midianites one of Abraham Grandsons. Are you saying Abraham never mentioned

the God that spoke to him to his progeny outside Isaac? What kind of Father is he then? Watch and sit back and let your own kids go after

different gods? You can not fully the Glory of the Horizon when you peep from your keyhole. Other people/Tribes too believe in God. Saying

everyone else is false and yours is right is not the way to go about it. If I mention their names, since it is not in your book, you will scuff at

them.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Are you saying it is wrong to name your son after an Uncle or Cousin of yours? The name Jesse stands for Ishmael. At your leisure get hold of

an Encyclopedia Biblical and reference Name. Check under Jesse.it was contracted. Most Jewish/Aramaic Names are sometime contracted to

make them shorter. The Speaker know this fully well. I will give you references in a little while.
Wait, do you name that Ismael was not the only guy who bore that name in the Bible? You mean everyone who bore the name is Hagar's son?

And, It's not the same thing. Naming your child after an Uncle is not the the same as changing someone's name with an intent to miss lead. that is what you said the Jews did. And, every time you mentioned Jesse you stroke it with Ismael, meaning the same person.

If it stand for Ismael maybe we shd check their meanings first,

Ismael means a 'Gift', Jesse means 'God exists'. how are they related to be the same?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Wait, do you name that Ismael was not the only guy who bore that name in the Bible? You mean everyone who bore the name is Hagar's son?

And, It's not the same thing. Naming your child after an Uncle is not the the same as changing someone's name with an intent to miss lead. that is what you said the Jews did. And, every time you mentioned Jesse you stroke it with Ismael, meaning the same person.

If it stand for Ismael maybe we shd check their meanings first,

Ismael means a 'Gift', Jesse means 'God exists'. how are they related to be the same?

Ishmael doesn't mean "Gift" it means " God heard". Yes, that was the trust of my post all along. That in Isaiah 11 what is suppose to be

there is Ishmael and not Jesse. That David Daddy bears Jesse or Ishmael doesn't take away anything from the Prophesy and beside the

Prophesy concerning David and his progeny, David name are usually mentioned. "Seed of David" " Throne of David" etc.

You know Prophesy are word picture of what the future holds. Names are not a must but a descriptive picture is presented, places or it

description are added. So that you can deduce and form a mental picture and when you see what was describe you say, this was foretold.

This "Form" makes prophesy to be term "Dark Sayings"
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You said Jonah of Nineveh. And pls do your research and pls post it here let's see how Jonah is not a Jew but an Edomite.
I don't want the story.
Who was Jonah? Where did he come from?

Okay, Post His genealogy.

Prophets, the genuine ones are Mouthpiece of God. The give glad tidings, they warn, they declare God's will unto people and yes they curse when the need arises.

Moses cursed them, same with Jeremiah, Ezekiel and many others. Jesus did the same and told them that the Temple they take so much pride in will be destroyed. For brevity I will only cite two verses.

Deuteronomy 11:26-28 KJV
[26] Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; [27] A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: [28] And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. Did they go after other gods? The answer is yes.

Malachi 3:9 KJV
[9] Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Note that Malachi said "even this whole Nation"
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
quote author=Lukuluku69 post=76833904]
Prophets, the genuine ones are Mouthpiece of God. The give glad tidings, they warn, they declare God's will unto people and yes they curse when the need arises. [/quote]

You are very correct.
Lukuluku69:

Moses cursed them, same with Jeremiah, Ezekiel and many others. Jesus did the same and told them that the Temple they take so much pride in will be destroyed. For brevity I will only cite two verses.

Deuteronomy 11:26-28 KJV
[26] Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; [27] A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: [28] And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. Did they go after other gods? The answer is yes
They didn't. They laid out Cards on the table, laid out the consequences of disobedience and let the people choose.

Lukuluku69:

Malachi 3:9 KJV
[9] Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Note that Malachi said "even this whole Nation"
Again no. It's conditional. If you obey, you get a blessing, but if you rebel, you are on your own.

The Curse in this context is lack of cover or defense when the enemy comes to attack.
Malachi 3:11
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

The Lord does not curse people. But if you go away from His covering what will befall is termed a curse
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ishmael doesn't mean "Gift" it means " God heard". Yes, that was the trust of my post all along. That in Isaiah 11 what is suppose to be

there is Ishmael and not Jesse. That David Daddy bears Jesse or Ishmael doesn't take away anything from the Prophesy and beside the

Prophesy concerning David and his progeny, David name are usually mentioned. "Seed of David" " Throne of David" etc.

You know Prophesy are word picture of what the future holds. Names are not a must but a descriptive picture is presented, places or it

description are added. So that you can deduce and form a mental picture and when you see what was describe you say, this was foretold.

This "Form" makes prophesy to be term "Dark Sayings"
Lol. Sir, Jesse and Ismael have no connection at all. At least not Ismael ben-Abraham and Jesse-Obed. Well, if you insist that they are, fine then. The truth remains the truth irrespective of what we choose to believe.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lukuluku69:

It is really a tough ask to convince Christians that outside the house of Israel, Nations of the World worship God. But I will try.

Jethro was a Priest to which God/Temple? Jethro was a Midianites one of Abraham Grandsons.
Yes indeed, it's a tough task to blind-side a Bible studying Christian. You have believed a lie and by all means you want to pass on your falsity. It won't work here sir.

Lolzzzzz, I hope you know that the world is full of cultures and these cultures have their gods and how those gods are being worshipped?
Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob also has His ways. He told His people never to worship Him the way other people worship their gods, so, if you want to worship Him, you must worship His way and that Way, He revealed it to the Islraelites. So if you worship outside of the Jewish ways, it won't be Jehovah you are worshipping.
Deuteronomy 12:30-32
Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.
Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

So, Pls tell me which God Jethro served. Was he the Priest of Jehovah? As at when Jethro lived, was there any Priestly Order? Was there a Temple or a Tabernacle for any priest to offer sacrifices?

Yes, Jethro was a Priest and Moses married his daughter, and Yes he gave Moses Good counsel, but did that make him a Priest of YHWH? Do you Know that Priest came from Levi only? Was Jethro a Levite?
Lukuluku69:

Are you saying Abraham never mentioned

the God that spoke to him to his progeny outside Isaac? What kind of Father is he then? Watch and sit back and let your own kids go after

different gods? You can not fully the Glory of the Horizon when you peep from your keyhole. Other people/Tribes too believe in God.
It's not about Abraham and what he taught his children, it's about which of those Children YHWH picked to serve Him in any capacity. The Priestly office was not a simple office. Any mistake gets them killed. So, YHWH Himself stipulates who goes into His presence, when and with what to offer sacrifices.

Do you remember Aaron's two son dying in an instant becos they did things their way instead of His way? It wasn't a joking matter.

Lukuluku69:

Saying

everyone else is false and yours is right is not the way to go about it. If I mention their names, since it is not in your book, you will scuff at

them.
Sir, it's not about me saying which is right or wrong. The question is, Are we talking about the same deity? If yes, then the prophets and their prophecies shd be consistent with YHWH's Word nah.

Check the prophets of the Bible, they maintained the same messages.
1. Warning the people against Satan's worship and it's consequences.
2. the the first and second Advents of the Messiah.
3. the close of the world.

And what they prophesied happens, if it doesn't, it will.
And how we know it's from YHWH is if the prophecy is useful and helpful to human beings. Anything that is not useful to us, is not from Him

Jesus no dey play with His Words.He says what He means and does what He says.

But you can mention these your prophets let's check them out.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nwaikuku2:

Glory be to Jesus! I believe one day the heart shekau and other islamic terrorist in this country will turn to JESUS because He is only the way, the truth and the life (JN 14:6)

Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes indeed, it's a tough task to blind-side a Bible studying Christian. You have believed a lie and by all means you want to pass on your falsity. It won't work here sir.

Lolzzzzz, I hope you know that the world is full of cultures and these cultures have their gods and how those gods are being worshipped?
Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob also has His ways. He told His people never to worship Him the way other people worship their gods, so, if you want to worship Him, you must worship His way and that Way, He revealed it to the Islraelites. So if you worship outside of the Jewish ways, it won't be Jehovah you are worshipping.
Deuteronomy 12:30-32
Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.
Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

So, Pls tell me which God Jethro served. Was he the Priest of Jehovah? As at when Jethro lived, was there any Priestly Order? Was there a Temple or a Tabernacle for any priest to offer sacrifices?

Yes, Jethro was a Priest and Moses married his daughter, and Yes he gave Moses Good counsel, but did that make him a Priest of YHWH? Do you Know that Priest came from Levi only? Was Jethro a Levite?

It's not about Abraham and what he taught his children, it's about which of those Children YHWH picked to serve Him in any capacity. The Priestly office was not a simple office. Any mistake gets them killed. So, YHWH Himself stipulates who goes into His presence, when and with what to offer sacrifices.

Do you remember Aaron's two son dying in an instant becos they did things their way instead of His way? It wasn't a joking matter.

Sir, it's not about me saying which is right or wrong. The question is, Are we talking about the same deity? If yes, then the prophets and their prophecies shd be consistent with YHWH's Word nah.

Check the prophets of the Bible, they maintained the same messages.
1. Warning the people against Satan's worship and it's consequences.
2. the the first and second Advents of the Messiah.
3. the close of the world.

And what they prophesied happens, if it doesn't, it will.
And how we know it's from YHWH is if the prophecy is useful and helpful to human beings. Anything that is not useful to us, is not from Him

Jesus no dey play with His Words.He says what He means and does what He says.

But you can mention these your prophets let's check them out.

I can "see" that I have been "chatting" by a Bible Studying Christian. It is okay. Keep the Faith.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

Balaam was a Soothsayer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
bro4u:

'Jesus is Lord' is greater than 'allahu akbar'... Argue with ur stove

Jesus is Lord! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lukuluku69:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
I hope you what Zoroastrianism is? And why shd I go in there? If you have something to say, say it here
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

I hope you what Zoroastrianism is? And why shd I go in there? If you have something to say, say it here

Of cos I know what Zoroastrianism means. That's the Faith of those Magis that came to the Crib of Jesus. Yes, I know what it means. And the

link I sent is from Wikipedia. There is no crime checking it out.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Of cos I know what Zoroastrianism means. That's the Faith of those Magis that came to the Crib of Jesus. Yes, I know what it means. And the

link I sent is from Wikipedia. There is no crime checking it out.
I already know so there's no need wasting my time on it.

They were the Babylonian Astrologers who by books knew that Jesus was to be born, they came to pay homage to the one greater than them.

And if you do your research you wld find that Islam is the forefront of Zoroastrianism. Check the Cristal moon and Star in their emblem, is the emblem of the Zoroastrians.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

They were the Babylonian Astrologers who by books knew that Jesus was to be born, they came to pay human to one greater than them.

And if you do your research you wld find that Islam is the forefront of Zoroastrianism. Check the Cristal moon and Star in their emblem, is the emblem of the Zoroastrians.

By their Books they knew Jesus was coming? So, who inspired that Book of theirs? I know Christians would say, Satan/Sorcerers, but the truth

of the matter is, if you care to read their Book, Zarathustra their Prophet foretold a Man that would come and correct their ways when they

would be living in error. The reason why they came to check on Baby Jesus, In actual sense, they were looking for a grown man, an

Established Religious Figure to correct their ways. And no Zoroastrianism is not the forefront of Islam. Zarathustra lived a good 600 years

before Jesus. So, it was preached before Jesus came preaching.

Lol. The Moon Crescent came from The Turks when they embrace Islam. A Google/Wikipedia quick reading should tell you that. As for the

Zoroastrians themselves, they all embraced Islam because that was what their Book foretold. This was also mentioned in Daniel 7:1-28.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

[b]They were the Babylonian Astrologers [/b]who by books knew that Jesus was to be born, they came to pay human to one greater than them.

Wrong again. They weren't Babylonians, they were PARSI commonly known as Persians now. They came looking for "Soeshyant". A Powerful

Religious Leaders whose Companion will upturn the Fire Worship and reform their Faith. They inhabit a present day Iran, straddling present

day Afghanistan and some part of Indian. So, they were not Babylonians Oga Grounded Bible Student.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Wrong again. They weren't Babylonians, they were PARSI commonly known as Persians now. They came looking for "Soeshyant". A Powerful

Religious Leaders whose Companion will upturn the Fire Worship and reform their Faith. They inhabit a present day Iran, straddling present

day Afghanistan and some part of Indian. So, they were not Babylonians Oga Grounded Bible Student.
Only you forgot to add that Babylon fell under the Medes and the Persians and all the writings of Babylon, particularly Daniel's Prophecies of the Messiah also fell into the hands of the Astrologers of Persia.

It was from Daniel's writings that the Zoroastrians traced the Messiah down to Judea.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lukuluku69:

By their Books they knew Jesus was coming? So, who inspired that Book of theirs? I know Christians would say, Satan/Sorcerers, but the truth

of the matter is, if you care to read their Book, Zarathustra their Prophet foretold a Man that would come and correct their ways when they

would be living in error. The reason why they came to check on Baby Jesus, In actual sense, they were looking for a grown man, an

Established Religious Figure to correct their ways. And no Zoroastrianism is not the forefront of Islam. Zarathustra lived a good 600 years

before Jesus. So, it was preached before Jesus came preaching.

Lol. The Moon Crescent came from The Turks when they embrace Islam. A Google/Wikipedia quick reading should tell you that. As for the

Zoroastrians themselves, they all embraced Islam because that was what their Book foretold. This was also mentioned in Daniel 7:1-28.
You sounded like you were an intelligent guy who does research.

Do you remember when Nebuchadnezzar took the Jews as exiles to Babylon? Do you remember a boy named Daniel? Well, Daniel became a great Administrator in Babylon and later Persia.

He got a lot of visitations by Angel Gabriel, (Not the same with the one who appeared to Muhammad, that one almost killed Mohammed) and gave Daniel lots of revelations about the future events one of which was the coming of the Messiah. All of those books remained in Persia when the Jews left and the Astrologers held everything under lock and key.

Now, pls tell me was Zarathustra in existence before or after prophet Daniel and how long was from Daniel to Jesus?

Lolzzzzz. Pls do your research again. The Crescent Moon was in existence long before the Turks saw the light of day.

Allah was the Arabs as Hübal was for the Persians then. It was the same deity with the same mode of.worship. chanting and bowing down facing the east where the soon rises.

The same deity in Philistia named Dagon. Baal in Assyria, the same god the same mode of worship. the same thing you are doing today.

If you argue I can present you with the three daughters of Allah who existed before Muhammad and how they were worshipped. their names were Al Alat, Al Malat and Al Uzah. Demons worshipped in Arabia by the ancestors of Muhammad. His father Abdulla served these demons with their father Allah before Muhammad was born

The Turks were converted into Islam, they didn't originate it.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Do you remember when Nebuchadnezzar took the Jews as exiles to Babylon? Do you remember a boy named Daniel? Well, Daniel became a great Administrator in Babylon and later Persia.

He got a lot of visitations by Angel Gabriel, (Not the same with the one who appeared to Muhammad, that one almost killed Mohammed) and gave Daniel lots of revelations about the future events one of which was the coming of the Messiah. All of those books remained in Persia when the Jews left and the Astrologers held everything under lock and key.

Now, pls tell me was Zarathustra in existence before or after prophet Daniel and how long was from Daniel to Jesus?

Lolzzzzz. Pls do your research again. The Crescent Moon was in existence long before the Turks saw the light of day.

Allah was the Arabs as Hübal was for the Persians then. It was the same deity with the same mode of.worship. chanting and bowing down facing the east where the soon rises.

The same deity in Philistia named Dagon. Baal in Assyria, the same god the same mode of worship. the same thing you are doing today.

If you argue I can present you with the three daughters of Allah who existed before Muhammad and how they were worshipped. their names were Al Alat, Al Malat and Al Uzah. Demons worshipped in Arabia by the ancestors of Muhammad. His father Abdulla served these demons with their father Allah before Muhammad was born

Yeah I remember when those Reprobated were taken to Exiles by Nebuchadnezzar and I remember Daniel who came to interpret the Kings Dream. Yeah Daniel was an
Administrator in Babylonia and not Persia.

Daniel interpreted Nebuchadnezzar dream that his kingdom would be destroyed, which came to pass when the Vassal Kingdom of the Babylonians the Mede-Persia
invaded and destroyed Babylonia eventually.

It was the Persian who set the So-called Children of God free from Babylonia captivity and their then King Cyrus gave the Royal Order for the reconstruction of the Second Temple. He assisted with Gifts also. Why do you think this was so? From their Book, they knew that the Jews worshipped same God as them the only major difference is in the Name.

You assume too much when it comes to your submission but that is not something that should surprise me, all Christians do. They never believe there are shades of color between black and white. Allah is Hubal of the Persians? Gosh. And you say you do Research?

And to put a lie to the Christian refrain of God speaking only to Jews, read:
2 Chronicles 36:22-23 KJV
[22] Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord spoken by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,
[23] Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.

Cyrus build a Temple, did he worship there? No! Why? He knew that the Jewish Faith is for Jews and his own for himself and his people until that Universal Messenger comes!

As for the Crescent of the Muslims, I have attached something for you to read.

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Only you forgot to add that Babylon fell under the Medes and the Persians and all the writings of Babylon, particularly Daniel's Prophecies of the Messiah also fell into the hands of the Astrologers of Persia.

It was from Daniel's writings that the Zoroastrians traced the Messiah down to Judea.

Oga, I thought you were intelligent too ooo. The Zoroastrians have their own writings. They had a Faith before they were organized to take on the Babylonians. Coming to Jerusalem was to check out the new prophet that came and they found a BABY and not a Powerful Established Religious Leader. Nevertheless, they gave gifts and return home to await that Man that will upturn their Fire Worship, reform their error and consume the Zoroastrians Nation. Read History. Islam did just that. The whole of Persia was converted. Why are Christians this Deaf, Dumb and Blind?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by uoaenterprise93(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Alleluyah. The way God arrested saul in d bible so he wil arrest them all in Jesus Name.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

If the Zoroastrians traced the Messiah to Judea as you claimed, why didn't they adopts his Message? For the record, the Persian Zoroastrians

fought the Roman/Greek Christians and often times sided with the Jews against the Romans/Greek adopters of Christians Faith. Why if I may

ask? Because they knew that the Faith that came with name of Jesus is an error. They were clear-eyed in what they were looking for and for

500-550 years after Jesus, they remained Zoroastrians. In fact they persecute Christians! One of Jesus Disciples was reputed to have been

killed by Persians. They had a Book outside of Daniel that told them what to look for. They found it in Islam and for over 1,300 years and

counting they have been in the fold of Islam and will be till the end of Time. If you want to read their Book, there is a good Translation on

the Internet.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

If you read Daniel 7 and understood what it contains. He mentioned Four Distinct Kingdoms which he described by their Characteristics using

behaviors of some Animals. These four Kingdoms, Babylon was the first and according to Daniel's own interpretation it will be the First to fall.

Babylon fell under Belshazzar the son of Nebuchadnezzar and the Last King of Babylon. The Second being the Mede-Persian Empire. The Third

being the Grecian Empire of Alexander The Great. The Final being the Formidable Roman Empire. They were referred to as "Beasts" simply

because they ruled with Man Made Laws. The Last Three fought among each other with each recording varying successes in their Wars.

Something you can call a Stalemate but ultimately, the Romans won thru but never completely annihilate the Persians. Same for the Greeks.

Now, turn your attention to the last part of the Vision where it says their Dominion shall be taken away and these Beast will be given the heart

of Men and that "Saints" of The Most High shall possess these Kingdoms forever.

And I ask you, who are those that put an end to the Persian Kingdom? Who are those that ended the Grecian Empire with the sack of

Constantinople? The Roman takeover is just a matter of Time. You see the heart of Men given these Beasts once they were taken over simply

means they accepted the True Faith: Islam.

You want to know about the Ten Horns and the Little Horns that spake great words against The Most High too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Sex Between 12-3am Leads To Unanswered Prayers - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.