Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60283 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Oya nah! Born again churchgoers,come and refute the up to date information a Muslim[knowledgable follower of Muhammad] is posting here! cheesy
If it is Jehovah's Witnesses,you'll be jumping up and down as if you have something tangible to say! undecided
Oya oooooooo a Muslim is quoting the Bible book of Daniel and giving viable proofs of it's fulfilment.
Come out and show us how or where the flaws in his research lies! You claim to be born again followers of Christ but see all of you been brought so low by the explanation of a Muslim!
Isaiah 54:17 says 'any tongue that rises against you will be silenced!'
So come out and prove that Isaiah's prophecy wasn't referring to the wisdom been display here by this Muslim! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Oya nah! Born again churchgoers,come and refute the up to date information a Muslim[knowledgable follower of Muhammad] is posting here! cheesy
If it is Jehovah's Witnesses,you'll be jumping up and down as if you have something tangible to say! undecided
Oya oooooooo a Muslim is quoting the Bible book of Daniel and giving viable proofs of it's fulfilment.
Come out and show us how or where the flaws in his research lies! You claim to be born again followers of Christ but see all of you been brought so low by the explanation of a Muslim!
Isaiah 54:17 says 'any tongue that rises against you will be silenced!'
So come out and prove that Isaiah's prophecy wasn't referring to the wisdom been display here by this Muslim! cheesy
Please try not to say anything now,because they're all hiding since their Pastors never had anything to do with Daniels prophecies. Such scriptures is no ground for extortion so their Pastors has nothing to do their.
If you say anything now,they'll be gathering point upon which to start spewing their rubbish,but let them face the fact that they're not competent enough to defend the Bible as the Christian's Scriptures!
So don't rescue them! wink wink wink
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
TATIME:
Please try not to say anything now,because they're all hiding since their Pastors never had anything to do with Daniels prophecies. Such scriptures is no ground for extortion so their Pastors has nothing to do their.
If you say anything now,they'll be gathering point upon which to start spewing their rubbish,but let them face the fact that they're not competent enough to defend the Bible as the Christian's Scriptures!
So don't rescue them! wink wink wink
OK Sir! smiley
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
OK Sir! smiley
Maximus, show this to your Bible study conductor and he will direct you to the materials for research!
Leave them in their arrogance,after all they don't want to learn from our GB.
So why rescuing them with the knowledge we got from the GB

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

If you read Daniel 7 and understood what it contains. He mentioned Four Distinct Kingdoms which he described by their Characteristics using

behaviors of some Animals. These four Kingdoms, Babylon was the first and according to Daniel's own interpretation it will be the First to fall.

Babylon fell under Belshazzar the son of Nebuchadnezzar and the Last King of Babylon. The Second being the Mede-Persian Empire. The Third

being the Grecian Empire of Alexander The Great. The Final being the Formidable Roman Empire. They were referred to as "Beasts" simply

because they ruled with Man Made Laws. The Last Three fought among each other with each recording varying successes in their Wars.

Something you can call a Stalemate but ultimately, the Romans won thru but never completely annihilate the Persians. Same for the Greeks.

Now, turn your attention to the last part of the Vision where it says their Dominion shall be taken away and these Beast will be given the heart
Pls relegate yourself to talking Islam. You got all the prophecies wrong.

The Four Kingdoms were the Four Kingdoms Alexander the Great divided between his Four Army Generals before he died.
1. Cassander
2. Seleucus
3. Lysander
4..Ptolemy.

Lukuluku69:

of Men and that "Saints" of The Most High shall possess these Kingdoms forever.

And I ask you, who are those that put an end to the Persian Kingdom? Who are those that ended the Grecian Empire with the sack of

Constantinople? The Roman takeover is just a matter of Time. You see the heart of Men given these Beasts once they were taken over simply

means they accepted the True Faith: Islam.

You want to know about the Ten Horns and the Little Horns that spake great words against The Most High too?
Lolzzzzz. This guy, you'll delude yourself then die blind. The Ten horns are the Ten Kingdoms who will help the antichrists rule the world and the little horn is the Antichrists himself. lolzzzzz.

You are looking but you can't see that this prophecy is about the Christians

Who are the Saints of the Most High God? Muslims? lolzzzzz.

IS allah the Most High God? If he is, then he'd have to be a father too.

Is allah a father to the Muslims?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

If the Zoroastrians traced the Messiah to Judea as you claimed, why didn't they adopts his Message?
What the heck? Why will they adopt the Messiah? They came to Worship Him whom the knew as the Head of all Principalities and Powers. In the Spirit realm Jesus is the Head of all Spirits both good and bad.

Remember when the demons possessed saw the Lord Jesus Christ? They begged Him not to destroy them. They shouted, we know who you are.

The Magicians of Persia also knew.

Lukuluku69:

For the record, the Persian Zoroastrians
fought the Roman/Greek Christians and often times sided with the Jews against the Romans/Greek adopters of Christians Faith. Why if I may
ask?
I will need proof of this assertion.pls.

The Roman-Greek Christians? was they a time the Jews went to war against the Roman-Greek Christians? You mean this war was between the Christian s who were Roman-Greeks and the Jews? When in History did this happen?

Lukuluku69:

Because they knew that the Faith that came with name of Jesus is an error. They were clear-eyed in what they were looking for and for

500-550 years after Jesus, they remained Zoroastrians. In fact they persecute Christians! One of Jesus Disciples was reputed to have been

killed by Persians. They had a Book outside of Daniel that told them what to look for. They found it in Islam and for over 1,300 years and

counting they have been in the fold of Islam and will be till the end of Time. If you want to read their Book, there is a good Translation on

the Internet.
Thanks for making my point for me.

Did I not tell you that in the base of Islam is Zoroastrianism?
Is this the reason why Islam agrees with charms and sorcery so much?

Don't answer that.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

What the heck? Why will they adopt the Messiah? They came to Worship Him whom the knew as the Head of all Principalities and Powers. In the Spirit realm Jesus is the Head of all Spirits both good and bad.

Remember when the demons possessed saw the Lord Jesus Christ? They begged Him not to destroy them. They shouted, we know who you are.

The Roman-Greek Christians? was they a time the Jews went to war against the Roman-Greek Christians? You mean this war was between the Christian s who were Roman-Greeks and the Jews? When in History did this happen?

Don't answer that.

Oga, that's why I said you need to read other Records of other Cultures and not be confined to "if it is not in the Bible then it is from Satan/False" mentality. The wikipedia Link you rejected that too! Wikipedia oo. For your info, the Magis from Persia were wrongly labelled Sorcerers/Magicians by Greek/Roman Translators and commentators of the Bible. They were the Wise of the Persian Nation. They have a Book they claimed was revealed to them by Ahurmazda called the Avesta Venididad. In it they have their Laws, Prophesies of things to happen in the Future. In that Book, they were told to look for "The Soeshyant and his chief attributes is that he will be Astvat-ereta meaning " the gatherer or upholder of all Nations". That was what they came looking for at the Crib of Babe Jesus. Satisfied they he was not what they sought, they gave gifts and left for home. Had it been they were satisfied, they would have cling onto Jesus. So, that part saying they came to worship, is nothing but a pious fraud.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, that's why I said you need to read other Records of other Cultures and not be confined to "if it is not in the Bible then it is from Satan/False" mentality. The wikipedia Link you rejected that too! Wikipedia oo. For your info, the Magis from Persia were wrongly labelled Sorcerers/Magicians by Greek/Roman Translators and commentators of the Bible. They were the Wise of the Persian Nation. They have a Book they claimed was revealed to them by Ahurmazda called the Avesta Venididad. In it they have their Laws, Prophesies of things to happen in the Future. In that Book, they were told to look for "The Soeshyant and his chief attributes is that he will be Astvat-ereta meaning " the gatherer or upholder of all Nations". That was what they came looking for at the Crib of Babe Jesus. Satisfied they he was not what they sought, they gave gifts and left for home. Had it been they were satisfied, they would have cling onto Jesus. So, that part saying they came to worship, is nothing but a pious fraud.
lol. Maybe you shd read history then you'd know that magicians/Astrologers were called the Wise men in the Medieval era.

Till today, even in this thread, Wizards/Astrologers/mystics are called wise men. that is why they tell themselves that they are wiser than those who believe in God.

Pls stop.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Don't answer that.

Don't answer that. conqueror of Babylon thru when it was seized by Omar Ibn Khattab the Third Caliph of the Muslims. A lengthy read but you will enjoy every bit. Try it for a change from those warped interpretations from your Pastors.

The Zoroastrians found in Islam and the Messenger exactly what they were told to for in the "Upholder of all Nations" so, they embraced Islam. Whatever meaning you read into it, they have been Muslims for over Thirteen Hundred years and still counting. They had sure Prophesies concerning him. If I quote it here, it is of no use to you because it is from the Devil.

Sorcery? Bros, read up on your own History and you will know who really supports that. Start with Simon Magus. For over 300 years, your forerunners were running and burning witches and Wizard all over Europe and also take time to read History on Medieval Christian Europe.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

lol. Maybe you shd read history then you'd know that magicians/Astrologers were called the Wise men in the Medieval era.

Till today, even in this thread, Wizards/Astrologers/mystics are called wise men. that is why they tell themselves that they are wiser than those who believe in God.

Pls stop.

Oga, the Persian Wise men were not Astrologers. Astrology has it headquarters in Babylon and not Persia. They had a Religion. Unlearn that lie. And relearn the right stuff. Those were the ways of people in the olden days. Anything that doesn't conform to their set Minds, they labelled it wrongly. Virtually all Nations do the World did that. A Cursory read/look into the Books of the Hindus(a Taboo for you) the Bible and other books confirm this. Till date, the Jews/House of Israel never accepted that the same God that spoke to Moses could talk to other individuals from other Nations of the World. That's why you have terms like " God of Israel" the Hindu Gods. All that came to an end when the Muslims proclaim God as the "Lord of the Worlds"

Like I said, the beauty of the Horizon can only be enjoyed by not peeping from your keyhole or your window no matter how wide it is. You need to come out in the open to see it in its fullness.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, the Persian Wise men were not Astrologers. Astrology has it headquarters in Babylon and not Persia. They had a Religion. Unlearn that lie. And relearn the right stuff. Those were the ways of people in the olden days. Anything that doesn't conform to their set Minds, they labelled it wrongly. Virtually all Nations do the World did that. A Cursory read/look into the Books of the Hindus(a Taboo for you) the Bible and other books confirm this. Till date, the Jews/House of Israel never accepted that the same God that spoke to Moses could talk to other individuals from other Nations of the World. That's why you have terms like " God of Israel" the Hindu Gods. All that came to an end when the Muslims proclaim God as the "Lord of the Worlds"

Like I said, the beauty of the Horizon can only be enjoyed by not peeping from your keyhole or your window no matter how wide it is. You need to come out in the open to see it in its fullness.
Oh pls stop this.

The name of the God who spoke to Moses was not YHWH but Allah right?

No matter how you tried, allah remains the moon Arabian god of the desert. He can never be anything other than that.

lolzzzzzzzzzz. suit yourself
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Don't answer that. conqueror of Babylon thru when it was seized by Omar Ibn Khattab the Third Caliph of the Muslims. A lengthy read but you will enjoy every bit. Try it for a change from those warped interpretations from your Pastors.

The Zoroastrians found in Islam and the Messenger exactly what they were told to for in the "Upholder of all Nations" so, they embraced Islam. Whatever meaning you read into it, they have been Muslims for over Thirteen Hundred years and still counting. They had sure Prophesies concerning him. If I quote it here, it is of no use to you because it is from the Devil.

Sorcery? Bros, read up on your own History and you will know who really supports that. Start with Simon Magus. For over 300 years, your forerunners were running and burning witches and Wizard all over Europe and also take time to read History on Medieval Christian Europe.
An what did they do when that Messenger Muhammad was born? As I remember they went in search of Jesus and worshipped him.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls relegate yourself to talking Islam. You got all the prophecies wrong.

The Four Kingdoms were the Four Kingdoms Alexander the Great divided between his Four Army Generals before he died.
1. Cassander
2. Seleucus
3. Lysander
4..Ptolemy.

Lolzzzzz. This guy, you'll delude yourself then die blind. The Ten horns are the Ten Kingdoms who will help the antichrists rule the world and the little horn is the Antichrists himself. lolzzzzz.

You are looking but you can't see that this prophecy is about the Christians

Who are the Saints of the Most High God? Muslims? lolzzzzz.

IS allah the Most High God? If he is, then he'd have to be a father too.

Is allah a father to the Muslims?

Like I told you before, you need to unlearn so many stuff in your head. The four Kingdom of Daniel vision were the Chaldean (Daniel himself said so and Nebuchadnezzar was mentioned! Was Nebu from Greece where Alexander came from?). The second is the Persians, the third being the Grecian Empire of Alexander the Great while the fourth was the Roman Empire which he (Daniel) gave a detailed description of.

You know the Bible and you are saying the Four Kingdoms were of Alexander the Great? Haba, is this what you teach in Sunday School? No wonder you see so many aspiring Missionaries saying all manner of things. If you want to put a lie to what I am saying, go to the the Amplified Bible and read their Commentary on Daniel 7.

And Alexander Kingdom, which was the third in Daniel vision was spilt into four AFTER he died and not before he died as you said above. Which corresponds to Daniel 7:6 KJV
[6] After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

The beast four Heads were those you correctly put up there. And they are Greeks not Romans!

The fourth Beast was the one with "Ten Horns and a Little Horn that put down three other horns and this Horn spake great words against the Most High" that was the Roman Empire. Don't muddied the water and lump everything together and claim that I should limit myself to saying stuff about Islam.

The prophesies is about Christians? Really really? So, tell me, the Christians put an end to Nebuchadnezzar Empire? The Christians put an end to the Persian Empire? The Christians kicked themselves out of Constantinople( the Capital of that Little Horn) and make themselves of it?

Oga, you know nothing about the Faith you follow.

And stop typing "lolzzzzzzz" it makes you sound childish and when I see it, I sometimes question the state of your mind.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I have read all the fabricated history.

Lukuluku69:

They embrace Islam, like seriously? are you this brazened to keep a straight face and tell this bold lies? slam conquered them by the sword. Pls stop lying. You're making it seem like Islam was preached to them and they willingly accepted it. Blood is what the god of Islam feeds on. It's been 13 hundred years since Islam began shedding human blood yet it is yet to subdue the earth. If the Christians took up swords and follow Islam the ways it has been wanting us to do, there won't be Islam in the face of the earth.

For a brief second the crusades almost erased Islam, But that is not the Lord's way. He is live and let's live.

Lukuluku69:

Lolzzzzz. Simon Magus was a disciple of Jesus Christ?
And yes, witches were burnt. you have a problem with that?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oh pls stop this.

The name of the God who spoke to Moses was not YHWH but Allah right?

No matter how you tried, allah remains the moon Arabian god of the desert. He can never be anything other than that.

lolzzzzzzzzzz. suit yourself

See what I have been saying? YHWH talked only to Moses/House of Israel and leave other Nations of the World straying! That's the box the Christians mind is. The mind is closed.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

They embrace Islam, like seriously? are you this brazened to keep a straight face and tell this bold lies? slam conquered them by the sword. Pls stop lying. You're making it seem like Islam was preached to them and they willingly accepted it. Blood is what the god of Islam feeds on. It's been 13 hundred years since Islam began shedding human blood yet it is yet to subdue the earth. If the Christians took up swords and follow Islam the ways it has been wanting us to do, there won't be Islam in the face of the earth.

For a brief second the crusades almost erased Islam, But that is not the Lord's way. He is live and let's live.

Oga, we have been having this convo for a while now. Read Daniel 7 again and again. These Kingdoms were to be CONSUMED! That was exactly what happened. Read Daniel 7, you won't read, of I post it here you will say keep it short. For the benefit of those reading here is Daniel 7 talking about a Kingdom set up by God CONSUMING these THREE REMAINING KINGDOM OF THE PERSIAN, THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS.

Daniel 7:26-27 KJV
[26] But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. [27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I never said Persia was converted PEACEFULLY. In fact, the Persians were looking for a Man whose Companion/Followers will UPTURN FIRE TEMPLES, REFORM THE ZOROASTRIANS RELIGION and Take over the Dominion of their own Empire. And that was exactly as foretold. Just like the way the Persian put and end to Nebuchadnezzar Empire never to rear it head again, the same way the Muslims did to that of the Persians, did to Constantinople the Seat of The Grecian Empire in. The Prophesies says to Consume and Dominion taken Away.

Do you read my Posts at all? Before you reply take some minutes to reflect on it.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

The Crusaders? Read up on them oo. And it is not The Lord's way to wage war? You must be a Learner to say that. Read how Yahweh commanded Moses, Joshua and host of other to completely Kill EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING Moving and breathing in Israel March to the promised Land.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

So, Encyclopedia accounts are/Fabricated. These books were written by Non Muslims hands. No wonder, you have an aversion for Wiki Links.

Enjoy your close minded ignorance.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is my last reply to you.
Lukuluku69:

Like I told you before, you need to unlearn so many stuff in your head. The four Kingdom of Daniel vision were the Chaldean (Daniel himself said so and Nebuchadnezzar was mentioned! Was Nebu from Greece where Alexander came from?). The second is the Persians, the third being the Grecian Empire of Alexander the Great while the fourth was the Roman Empire which he (Daniel) gave a detailed description of.
You know the Bible and you are saying the Four Kingdoms were of Alexander the Great?
You quoted Daniel 7. Did this vision of the Four Empires in Chapter 7 or 2? lolzzzzz. Pls check your source.
Lukuluku69:

Haba, is this what you teach in Sunday School? No wonder you see so many aspiring Missionaries saying all manner of things. If you want to put a lie to what I am saying, go to the the Amplified Bible and read their Commentary on Daniel 7
Sir, Daniel chapter 2 talks about a totally different thing from Daniel chapter 7.

Chpt 2 was a vision of Nebuchadnezzar and it talks about the World Empires that will rule the Earth before Jesus will finally take over and rule forever. Daniel only interpreted it. U are mixing things up.

Islam has no place in this world as it was never mentioned in prophecy. You guys shd fight now and try to control the people as you are doing now, when Jesus takes over, you shall be wiped out.

Chpt 7 talks about Alexander the Great and his Four Generals sir.

Lolzzzzz. you have convinced yourself that you know my Bible more than I do. sorry.

Lukuluku69:

And Alexander Kingdom, which was the third in Daniel vision was spilt into four AFTER he died and not before he died as you said above. Which corresponds to Daniel 7:6 KJV
[6] After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Pls go back and read the Bible. the prophecy you are talking abt is in Daniel 2 not 7.

Daniel 7 is about Alexander the Great.

Lukuluku69:

The beast four Heads were those you correctly put up there. And they are Greeks not Romans
Who ever mentioned Romans? There beast was Alexander and the horns were his generals.
Lukuluku69:

The fourth Beast was the one with "Ten Horns and a Little Horn that put down three other horns and this Horn spake great words against the Most High" that was the Roman Empire. Don't muddied the water and lump everything together and claim that I should limit myself to saying stuff about Islam.
Come to think of it, you are here talking so much abt the prophecies of Prophet Daniel, a Jew. Let's talk about the prophecies of Muhammad for a change.

Anything we shd look forward to? Or has it passed?

Lukuluku69:

The prophesies is about Christians? Really really? So, tell me, the Christians put an end to Nebuchadnezzar Empire? The Christians put an end to the Persian Empire? The Christians kicked themselves out of Constantinople( the Capital of that Little Horn) and make themselves of it?

Oga, you know nothing about the Faith you follow.

And stop typing "lolzzzzzzz" it makes you sound childish and when I see it, I sometimes question the state of your mind.
If you observed, all these prophesies points to the coming government of the Messiah. And, it talks about the Saints of the Most High God.
Now answer me, Who are the Saints? The muslims? Who is the Most High God? Allah?
Again, I said, if allah is the Most High, he must also be a father to the Muslims. Is he?

You are a learner.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

The Crusaders never ventured out of The Holy Lands. I know you don't read so you never know. They were after only Israel and Jerusalem. This they did because of their warped interpretations and ignorance of a Book they no nothing about. For your record, from when Ishmael was placed in Paran/Wilderness/BEARABA by his Father and his sons being Kings in that Land, No foreign power ever subdued them. NON! That is why the Bible says he will be "A Wild Ass". A Wild Ass has no Master and is Free of the burden of being a servant to anyone. So, your Crusaders would have met their end had they ventured into Arabia. All these they won't teach you in Theology School but we can give freely on Nairaland.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

You never read and your mind is closed. Deaf, dumb and Blind the Quran says. Daniel prophesy says, these Kingdoms will all be CONSUME.

Persia consume Chaldea that you know. The Muslims Arabs consumed Persia, consumed Constantinople Sit and make themselves Master of it, that of Roman is a matter of time because it is matter so decreed. You are seeing everything in plain site yet you are living in denial of it all. You see word of prophesy unfolding and you a living witness. Tell me, are you not as the Quran described you? Deaf, Dumb and Blind?

This is my last reply to you.

You quoted Daniel 7. Did this vision of the Four Empires in Chapter 7 or 2? lolzzzzz. Pls check your source.

Sir, Daniel chapter 2 talks about a totally different thing from Daniel chapter 7.

Chpt 2 was a vision of Nebuchadnezzar and it talks about the World Empires that will rule the Earth before Jesus will finally take over and rule forever. Daniel only interpreted it. U are mixing things up.

Islam has no place in this world as it was never mentioned in prophecy. You guys shd fight now and try to control the people as you are doing now, when Jesus takes over, you shall be wiped out.

Chpt 7 talks about Alexander the Great and his Four Generals sir.

Lolzzzzz. you have convinced yourself that you know my Bible more than I do. sorry.

Pls go back and read the Bible. the prophecy you are talking abt is in Daniel 2 not 7.

Daniel 7 is about Alexander the Great.

Who ever mentioned Romans? There beast was Alexander and the horns were his generals.

Come to think of it, you are here talking so much abt the prophecies of Prophet Daniel, a Jew. Let's talk about the prophecies of Muhammad for a change.

Anything we shd look forward to? Or has it passed?

If you observed, all these prophesies points to the coming government of the Messiah. And, it talks about the Saints of the Most High God.
Now answer me, Who are the Saints? The muslims? Who is the Most High God? Allah?
Again, I said, if allah is the Most High, he must also be a father to the Muslims. Is he?

You are a learner.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=77041964][/quote]

Oga you are less than a Learner. Yes their are two Prophesies/Vision of Daniel concerning Chaldea. The first one was for Nebu. It concerns him only. That Chapter 2. Here Daniel interpreted Nebu's Dream. That of Chapter 7 was for the Four Beasts.

You think you are talking to a confused mind as yours?

Bye bye sef, all along I thought I was talking to a well grounded somebody. You are a

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Crusaders never ventured out of The Holy Lands. I know you don't read so you never know. They were after only Israel and Jerusalem. This they did because of their warped interpretations and ignorance of a Book they no nothing about. For your record, from when Ishmael was placed in Paran/Wilderness/BEARABA by his Father and his sons being Kings in that Land, No foreign power ever subdued them. NON! That is why the Bible says he will be "A Wild Ass". A Wild Ass has no Master and is Free of the burden of being a servant to anyone. So, your Crusaders would have met their end had they ventured into Arabia. All these they won't teach you in Theology School but we can give freely on Nairaland.
And I said 'For a brief second'. Have you considered what wld ve happened to Islam if the ventured out of the Holy land? The little they did, you guys have not recovered from it till today.

The Bible says Ismael is cursed. Everywhere he finds himself his hands are against his brethren.

Blood thirsty musloms are doing that everywhere today.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

And I said 'For a brief second'. Have you considered what wld ve happened to Islam if the ventured out of the Holy land? The little they did, you guys have not recovered from it till today.

The Bible says Ismael is cursed. Everywhere he finds himself his hands are against his brethren.

Blood thirsty Islam are doing that everywhere today.

Had the Crusaders ventured out of Israel, their Blood would have wet the Desert soil. I told you since Ishmael was placed in Paran, no Foreign Power were Masters of that Land. Fact check my "lies" please but you won't. Seeking knowledge is a Taboo to you. Tell me, the First World War, the Second World War, the American Civil War, the Anglo-French War, the Spanish Conquest of the Atzeec and many other wars were fought by Muslims and for Islam?

Go thru this link a Total Number of 500 Million perished in wars, over 450 Millions were wars between Christians and "Heathen"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Had the Crusaders ventured out of Israel, their Blood would have wet the Desert soil. I told you since Ishmael was placed in Paran, no Foreign Power were Masters of that Land. Fact check my "lies" please but you won't. Seeking knowledge is a Taboo to you. Tell me, the First World War, the Second World War, the American Civil War, the Anglo-French War, the Spanish Conquest of the Atzeec and many other wars were fought by Muslims and for Islam?

Go thru this link a Total Number of 500 Million perished in wars, over 450 Millions were wars between Christians and "Heathen"

Keep beating your chest. You will loose at the end
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Christians don't fight wars. Maybe you meant to say the Nations who are not Muslims. You generally assume since they are not Muslims they are Christisns.

If we fight wars, Islam won't be in existence. Take that to the bank.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Christians don't fight wars. Maybe you meant to say the Nations who are not Muslims. You generally assume since they are not Muslims they are Christisns.

If we fight wars, Islam won't be in existence. Take that to the bank.

I know you would say this and I told my 9 year old son sitting beside me what your reply would be like. After showing him your response, he is still laughing. Christians don't fight wars? The only Christians I know that don't fight wars are the Jehovah Witness. They don't fight under the banner of Earthly kingdoms or fly the banner of any Prince. That I know. You see, this deception of yours is something honed a long time by you folks. When it suits you, you define who Christians are and who they are not. It is a deception you have perfected. Tell me, when Europeans were warring during the "World Wars" they denounce Christianity or what? Please take any Book on the Spanish Conquest of the Americas and you will weep if their is any Humanity in you. They were Christians and they never denounce the Faith. But like I said. It is a deception that you guys are Masters of. In the World today, it is estimated that there are over 25,000 Nuclear War heads in the world. Only 6-7 War heads are in the Hand of Muslims(Pakistan) another 15-20 in the hands of Hindus(India) and some 200 or so in the Hands of China. Israel is estimated to hold about 300, the remaining are in the hands of America (about 15,000-17,000), same goes for Russia, Great Britain, France, Germany. If it suit them, America, Great Britain, France and Russia are not Christians but what?

Oga you are Learner.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I know you would say this and I told my 9 year old son sitting beside me what your reply would be like. After showing him your response, he is still laughing. Christians don't fight wars? The only Christians I know that don't fight wars are the Jehovah Witness. They don't fight under the banner of Earthly kingdoms or fly the banner of any Prince. That I know. You see, this deception of yours is something honed a long time by you folks. When it suits you, you define who Christians are and who they are not. It is a deception you have perfected. Tell me, when Europeans were warring during the "World Wars" they denounce Christianity or what? Please take any Book on the Spanish Conquest of the Americas and you will weep if their is any Humanity in you. They were Christians and they never denounce the Faith. But like I said. It is a deception that you guys are Masters of. In the World today, it is estimated that there are over 25,000 Nuclear War heads in the world. Only 6-7 War heads are in the Hand of Muslims(Pakistan) another 15-20 in the hands of Hindus(India) and some 200 or so in the Hands of China. Israel is estimated to hold about 300, the remaining are in the hands of America (about 15,000-17,000), same goes for Russia, Great Britain, France, Germany. If it suit them, America, Great Britain, France and Russia are not Christians but what?

Oga you are Learner.
Well, you wld begin by quoting where Jesus said we can fight our enemies. You know the Bible so well, so go ahead. While I litter this place with Koranic verse where Muhammad told you to kill people.

I'm waiting.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Keep beating your chest. You will loose at the end

It is spelt "Lose" and not "Loose". I told you to fact check ANYTHING I post here. But you won't. You rely on the lied fed you from childhood. I am not here to win argument, I am here to open the blind eyes, make the deaf hear and give an avenue for the Dumb to think.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

It is spelt "Lose" and not "Loose". I told you to fact check ANYTHING I post here. But you won't. You rely on the lied fed you from childhood. I am not here to win argument, I am here to open the blind eyes, make the deaf hear and give an avenue for the Dumb to think.
Thanks for correction, but it doesn't change that all Islam has is fight to control the world, but when Jesus return, it shall be wiped out.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Thanks for correction, but it doesn't change that all Islam has is fight to control the world, but when Jesus return, it shall be wiped out.

Islam fight is for the whole world to worship God ALONE. Follow The Lord of the Worlds commandments and be good to the Creature. That is the Faith. That is what Islam seeks. Everyman being accountable for himself/herself. Every bearer of burden bears his/her burden.

And when Jesus comes back riding his White Horse, is he going to convince us all of his Father's Religion or is he going to kill us all as infidels? Oh, he will wipe Islam/Muslim out? Bros, when Christ comes back, he will chastise you Christians for calling him God/Son of God, the Jews he will whipped just like he did at the Temple and the Muslims? He will join in their Mosque, bowing to His Lord.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well, you wld begin by quoting where Jesus said we can fight our enemies. You know the Bible so well, so go ahead. While I litter this place with Koranic verse where Muhammad told you to kill people.

I'm waiting.

Have you crossed check Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 now? So, who did not get what Daniel was saying? Me or You? I can see that on any point, you goofed and you are corrected, your mode will be MUTE/IGNORE. I can see that my Bible Lesson is having some impact.

That's a good sign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.