Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60421 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Run off, I will be here when you come back. And copy pasting the Bible won't make your point.

And I hope you will come back with Muhammad's prophecies?

You have been exposed as empty. You can go and sleep now.

The only argument you win is when abuses and insults are involved.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hahahahahahaha. He just massaged your ego even when you have been in error all along.
Dan. 2 talks about the Four Empires that was to reign before Jesus comes, while Dan 7 talked abt Alexander the Great and his Four Generals and what happened afterwards.

How many times have I said it?

Now, back to Muhammad's prophecies. Let's have them

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Quran 2:18.

The above is one of Muhammad's Prophesies. It is finding fulfillment in you.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You got nothing more to say and your pride won't let you admit that you are ignorant of what you intend to preach.
Lolzzzzz. Now I am the one with pride? You have been beating your chest all evening boasting you know my Bible more I do. Where I come from, that is called pride and arrogance.
You have been mixing Dan.2 for Dan 7 but your arrogance won't let you admit to it, even when you went into the internet to copy Post-Daniel prophecy which i have been saying is about Alexander the Great.

Lukuluku69:

Do your own research and post any Prophesy of Muhammad that you think is a lie and has not come true and wait to see how you will be beaten blue black with facts about their fulfillment.
Hahahahahahaha. I shd do a research and post here? What about the ones you boast about?

Have I said his prophecies are lies? Pls beat me blue black, but post them here. I won't be the one give you the cane with which you'd beat me with.provide it.

And pls let them better not be copied from the Bible o.

Lukuluku69:

Please post where I copy from ooo. I challenge you to post or at least give a link. There are others reading and let them see that I am a Liar or that you are just as I said: ignorant as alleged.

Please post it or at least copy a link and paste here

Waiting.....
One thing at a time.

Now it's abt Muhammad's prophecies. When we are done with those we can move to your copy pasting antics.

Lukuluku69:

Muhammad said so many things. Many things. Close your eyes and pick any evil you see in the World and I will tell you what Muhammad has to say about it and how you can guide yourself, family and community against it. Just close your eyes and pick on anything in the world today and let us discuss.
Hint: Politics/Morals/Economics/Laws etc.
This is what you said. I have to close my eyes to pick an evil in the society? is that a prophecy?

Shd I give you one example of Jesus' prophecy so that you use? You seem not to know what Prophecies are.

Jesus had already said that evil shall rule.

So, pls bring up a specific event that changed the course of time.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Finally, you saw what I have been telling you all evening.

You got this all by yourself? This is sooo great achievement. So Who were his people again? The wise men you said were not Magicians/Astrologers.
Thank you for continually making my point.

Hahahahahahaha.
And since prophecies speaks of the future. At what point in history did Chaldea ruled the world after the Medo-Persian Empire which was when Daniel receive this vision?

You alone pasted an interpretation of Dan.7, but here you are confusing yourself more.

After the Medo-Persian Empire, Alexander took over, after which his Four Generals divided the world into Four, the Roman Empire took over from there, Where is Chaldea in all this?
Has Chaldea ever rules this world as world power? No.

Maybe you shd stick with the copy and paste you did earlier and stop confusing yourself

Are you this slow? I said Persian Magis were not Astrologers not Chaldeans. I even said Astrology has it Head Office in Babylon and not Persia!

Chaldea never ruled the world? This guy is really a Learner. Astrology has it root in Babylon. (Research it) till date do people still practice it or not? Babylon was the first Kingdom that uses a Crown for her King, do kings still wear Crown now? I can go on and on. Babylon ruled the World with her ideas. Isaiah had to exclaim: Isaiah 13:19 KJV
[19] And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Note his words: Glory of Kingdoms.

Listen to Jeremiah:Jeremiah 51:7 KJV
[7] Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

The whole earth is drunken of her wine and therefore they are all mad. Meaning Babylon influence on you!

Oga, truly you are a learner. Fit only for Sunday School babbling.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Quran 2:18.

The above is one of Muhammad's Prophesies. It is finding fulfillment in you.
is that a prophecy?
hahahahahahaha haha haha. Now I know you don't know what a prophecy means.

I hope you know that when Daniel talked about Alexander he was not yet born? Daniel said what he'd do and he did long after Daniel had died.

Pls you can do better.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You have been exposed as empty. You can go and sleep now.

The only argument you win is when abuses and insults are involved.
I have been exposed? Hahahahahahaha. You make me laugh. Yet I am the proud one? Pls if you are going to claim anything, try to make true.

I have not insulted you even once. You can post my insults to you and I will apologize.

Don't think I'll let you off.

Do you know why am holding you to this? You have been. asserting that all these is about Islam.
So, Let's see how Islam fits into all this.

Am not here to win, just to connect facts.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lolzzzzz. Now I am the one with pride? You have been beating your chest all evening boasting you know my Bible more I do. Where I come from, that is called pride and arrogance.
You have been mixing Dan.2 for Dan 7 but your arrogance won't let you admit to it, even when you went into the internet to copy Post-Daniel prophecy which i have been saying is about Alexander the Great.

Hahahahahahaha. I shd do a research and post here? What about the ones you boast about?

Have I said his prophecies are lies? Pls beat me blue black, but post them here. I won't be the one give you the cane with which you'd beat me with.provide it.

And pls let them better not be copied from the Bible o.

One thing at a time.

Now it's abt Muhammad's prophecies. When we are done with those we can move to your copy pasting antics.

This is what you said. I have to close my eyes to pick an evil in the society? is that a prophecy?

Shd I give you one example of Jesus' prophecy so that you use? You seem not to know what Prophecies are.

Jesus had already said that evil shall rule.

So, pls bring up a specific event that changed the course of time.

In what way is evil ruling o Jare?

Muhammad Prophesied that Muslims will defeat the Persians, and that The Sit of the Grecian Empire will be theirs. When he made this Prophesies, the Muslims numbered a mere 4,000 individuals. Imagine, someone telling Cape Verde that one day they will be Masters of Washington and London!

Oya let us chew on that.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga Learner go and sleep and do some more readings. You are not making any sense. Daniel 7 talked about Alexander the Great? Really? No, Alexander the Great was mentioned as one of the four Kingdoms. Grecian Empire founded by Alexander was the third on the Log of Daniel 7. Go and read the Amplified Bible. The Amplified is not Wikipedia you should be able to believe them now at least or since you have an aversion for knowledge let me post what the Amplified has to say about Daniel 7.

1[E]IN THE first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions in his head as he was lying upon his bed. Then he wrote down the dream and told the gist of the matter.2Daniel said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heavens [political and social agitations] were stirring up the great sea [the nations of the world].3And four great beasts came up out of the sea in succession, and different from one another.4The first [the Babylonian empire under Nebuchadnezzar] was like a lion and had eagle’s wings. I looked till the wings of it were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand upon two feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. 5And behold another beast, a second one [the Medo-Persian empire], was like a bear, and it raised up itself on one side [or one dominion] and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, Arise, devour much flesh.6After this I looked, and behold, another [the Grecian empire of Alexander the Great], like a leopard which had four wings of a bird on its back. The beast had also four heads [Alexander’s generals, his successors], and dominion was given to it.

Daniel 7:1-6 (AMP)

7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast [the Roman empire]--terrible, powerful and dreadful, and exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth; it devoured and crushed and trampled what was left with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that came before it, and it had ten horns [symbolizing ten kings]. 8I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.9I kept looking until thrones were placed [for the assessors with the Judge], and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame; its wheels were burning fire. 10A stream of fire came forth from before Him; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him; the Judge was seated [the court was in session] and the books were opened.

Daniel 7:7-10 (AMP)

11I looked then because of the sound of the great words which the horn was speaking. I watched until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.12And as for the rest of the beasts, their power of dominion was taken away; yet their lives were prolonged [for the duration of their lives was fixed] for a season and a time.13I saw in the night visions, and behold, [F]on the clouds of the heavens came One like a Son of man, and He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him.14And there was given Him [the Messiah] dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom is one which shall not be destroyed. 15As for me, Daniel, my spirit was grieved and anxious within me, and the visions of my head alarmed and agitated me.16I came near to one of those who stood there and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of the things.

Daniel 7:11-16 (AMP)

16I came near to one of those who stood there and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of the things.17These four great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth.18But the saints of the Most High [God] shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever. 19Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast--which was different from all the others, exceedingly terrible and shocking, whose teeth were of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke and crushed, and trampled what was left with its feet--20And about the ten horns [representing kings] that were on its head, and the other horn which came up later and before which three of [the horns] fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things and which looked greater than the others.21As I looked, this horn made war with the saints and prevailed over them 22Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High [God], and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.

Daniel 7:16-22 (AMP)

23Thus [the angel] said, The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all other kingdoms and shall devour the whole earth, tread it down, and break it in pieces and crush it.24And as for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise; and another shall arise after them, and he shall be different from the former ones, and he shall subdue and put down three kings.25And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years]. 26But the judgment shall be set [by the court of the Most High], and they shall take away his dominion to consume it [gradually] and to destroy it [suddenly] in the end.27And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heavens shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions shall serve and obey Him.

Daniel 7:23-27 (AMP)

Read carefully and slowly. That's your Bible. Check it with what I have been telling your Deaf, Dumb and Blind self all along.

Good nite.
You can't see how what you post keeps making my points.

And hey, Alexander didn't usher in the Greek Empire, Darius did. See? Mr big brain.

let me allow you sleep.

But how does all you posted sling Islam in?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

is that a prophecy?
hahahahahahaha haha haha. Now I know you don't know what a prophecy means.

I hope you know that when Daniel talked about Alexander he was not yet born? Daniel said what he'd do and he did long after Daniel had died.

Pls you can do better.

^^^^ is a standing Prophecy against people like you. See facts presented and see the rambling you are on to. "So they return not........ Is a statement for the future nah.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

In what way is evil ruling o Jare?

Muhammad Prophesied that Muslims will defeat the Persians, and that The Sit of the Grecian Empire will be theirs. When he made this Prophesies, the Muslims numbered a mere 4,000 individuals. Imagine, someone telling Cape Verde that one day they will be Masters of Washington and London!

Oya let us chew on that.
HahahahHa. That was a prophecy? Persia was over run by Alexander the Great nah. Was it the Muslims who defeated the Persians? Pls go back read your history again.

Persia fell before The Romans took over power Mr big brain.

One of Alexander's General was ruling that region before the Ottomans took it from the Roman Empire which didn't keep a firm grip of it after taking it from the descendant of Seleucus.

See lies.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

You can't see how what you post keeps making my points.

And hey, Alexander didn't usher in the Greek Empire, Darius did. See? Mr big brain.

let me allow you sleep.

But how does all you posted sling Islam in?

Darius did shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weaning ignorants folks is really an Herculean task.

Daniel brings in Islam because that was the Kingdom that brought an end to the Persian Empire, that of Greece was completed when the Turks took Constantinople the Grecian Capital and remand it Istanbul meaning The City of Islam in Turkic. And I told you that of Rome we await. It is a matter ordained and it shall come to pass. How God will do it we don't know, but His word is True and He shall bring it to fruition in His Time.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

HahahahHa. That was a prophecy? Persia was over run by Alexander the Great nah. Was it the Muslims who defeated the Persians? Pls go back read your history again.

Persia fell before The Romans took over power Mr big brain.

One of Alexander's General was ruling that region before the Ottomans took it from the Roman Empire which didn't keep a firm grip of it after taking it from the descendant of Seleucus.

See lies.

Stop displaying your ignorance for over 4m Nairaland Members. If you don't know it is better to say nothing. Alexander only defeat them in a War and stopped their occupation of Israel and Jerusalem. That was when the Greeks enter Palestine. It was only a defeat and not an annihilation. After that defeat of their they reorganize and still drove out the Greeks from Palestine.

539 BCE - Persian Ruler Cyrus the Great conquers Babylonian Empire, including Jerusalem
• 516 BCE - Cyrus permits Jews in Babylonian exile to return to Jerusalem; The Tanach (Hebrew Bible) records that 42,360 make the journey Construction starts on the Second Temple.

332 BCE - Greek Leader Alexander the Great conquers Judea and Jerusalem
• 332-141 BCE -After the death of Alexander his generals split up his empire
• Ptolemaic and Seleucid Rule in Jerusalem

Then in
614 CE - Persians capture Jerusalem from Byzantine Christians

And then:

629 CE- Byzantine Christians recapture Jerusalem from Persians

So, as you can see the Persians came back.

But when the Muslim Army converted them, it was TOTAL. PERSIA ceases to be and they join forces with Islam and they became Muslims. So, who need a History lesson? Our Prophet said the present Kisra(That's their King's name) when he preached will be the last and that his Kingdom would be torn to pieces the way he(Kisra) tore the Prophet's Letter inviting to leave Fire Worship and worship God. He was the last Kisra and the Persian Kingdom was torn to pieces. So, between Alex and the Army of Muslim who put and end to Persia?

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Maybe you shd your posts to me. You have been the one insulting me yet you cry foul. lol

Lukuluku69:

Are you this slow? I said Persian Magis were not Astrologers not Chaldeans. I even said Astrology has it Head Office in Babylon and not Persia!
And who said they were Chaldeans, me? Where and when?
And I told you that Babylon fell into the hands of Persia so Persia took everything that belonged to Babylon including their books.

Who is the slow one now?

Lukuluku69:

Chaldea never ruled the world? This guy is really a Learner. Astrology has it root in Babylon. (Research it) till date do people still practice it or not? Babylon was the first Kingdom that uses a Crown for her King, do kings still wear Crown now? I can go on and on. Babylon ruled the World with her ideas. Isaiah had to exclaim: Isaiah 13:19 KJV
[19] And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
How does crowns wearing come in here?
Sir, Chaldea had it's head quarter in Sumeria. which became Mosopotemia, which fell under Babylon and whixh can be traced today between Iraq and Kuwait which the Arabs killed the inhabitant and stole the land.

Now, pls tell me when Sumeria ruled the world as an empire as others did. I'm willing to learn. Did Chaldea ruled while in captivity in Babylon or you give Babylon's glory to Chaldea?

Lukuluku69:

Note his words: Glory of Kingdoms.

Listen to Jeremiah:Jeremiah 51:7 KJV
[7] Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
The whole earth is drunken of her wine and therefore they are all mad. Meaning Babylon influence on you!
This speaks of Babylon not Chaldea. Hahahahahahaha. I think I know the difference.

Lukuluku69:

Oga, truly you are a learner. Fit only for Sunday School babbling.
Yes I am, but you fail to teach me facts. You are a lair.

I never told you I teach Sunday school.

I'm reader to learn, but pls teach me what is true, so far there are to many lies.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Stop displaying your ignorance for over 4m Nairaland Members. If you don't know it is better to say nothing. Alexander only defeat them in a War and stopped their occupation of Israel and Jerusalem. That was when the Greeks enter Palestine. It was only a defeat and not an annihilation. After that defeat of their they reorganize and still drove out the Greeks from Palestine.
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=77048724]
Hahahahahahaha. You really make me laugh. Was there Israel when Alexander ruled the world? No there wasn't. Assyria had carried off Israel as Captives long before Nebuchadnezzar took Judea as Captives.

And in those days when a nation is defeated in war, the defeated nations goes home abi?

Who do you think you are talking to, your 6yrs old son?

Where did Alexander's Generals ruled as Kings and their descendants ruled until the Roman Empire took over?

Keep lying to your son, but not anyone here who can read. Palestine was under Alexander's four Generals before The Romans came it.

[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=77048724]
539 BCE - Persian Ruler Cyrus the Great conquers Babylonian Empire, including Jerusalem
• 516 BCE - Cyrus permits Jews in Babylonian exile to return to Jerusalem; The Tanach (Hebrew Bible) records that 42,360 make the journey Construction starts on the Second Temple
Yes. So?

Lukuluku69:

Your eyes don dey clear abi?

This is what Daniel saw in Dan 7, Mr big brain.
Lukuluku69:

Then in

And then:

But when the Muslim Army converted them, it was TOTAL. PERSIA ceases to be and they join forces with Islam and they became Muslims. So, who need a History lesson? Our Prophet said the present Kisra(That's their King's name) when he preached will be the last and that his Kingdom would be torn to pieces the way he(Kisra) tore the Prophet's Letter inviting to leave Fire Worship and worship God. He was the last Kisra and the Persian Kingdom was torn to pieces. So, between Alex and the Army of Muslim who put and end to Persia?
When did the Ottomans became muslims, before or after they went for Jerusalem?
Now, let me tell you that the Ottomans where islamic caliphate running around trying to steal Jerusalem as Muhammad told them to. Your lies no get levels at all.
hahahahahahaha. Most importantly, they failed. And will keep failing. Darkness disappears in the presence of light.

Lukuluku69:

Hahahahahahaha. Muhammad was on the right path with a demon which almost choked him to death? lol.

No thanks, I rather become an atheist than be a Muslim. I can't kill another human being or pay another person to do it.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Darius did shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weaning ignorants folks is really an Herculean task.

Daniel brings in Islam because that was the Kingdom that brought an end to the Persian Empire, that of Greece was completed when the Turks took Constantinople the Grecian Capital and remand it Istanbul meaning The City of Islam in Turkic. And I told you that of Rome we await. It is a matter ordained and it shall come to pass. How God will do it we don't know, but His word is True and He shall bring it to fruition in His Time.
Daniel brought in Islam? wow.

We the Christians have no interest in Rome or even Jerusalem. hahahahahahaha haha. Am having such a good laugh.

Rome is Babylon the great, the great harlot. Go take it if you can, They are already in league with you anyways. who cares if Islam takes over Vatican?

We look for a New Jerusalem which descends from heaven, not the ones you muslims kill to steal. it means little to us.

You fight for earthly habitations. When the Antichrists takes over everything shall be destroyed anyways.

Oh, how I pity you.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

• 516 BCE - Cyrus permits Jews in Babylonian exile to return to Jerusalem; The Tanach (Hebrew Bible) records that 42,360 make the journey Construction starts on the Second Temple.

Then in

And then:

I'm still waiting for Muhammad's prophecies. All prophets Prophesy, where are Muhammad's?

I hear he was a false prophet, but let us at least see his prophecies then we can determine if they are true or false.

I'm waiting.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

It has been taught many years ago that Muhammad has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That is what the Jews and by inheritance what the Christians have been taught from Childhood. But is that the case?

This will take time but I will show you from the Bible that this is not true. Another Teaching by the Jews/Christians is that God only spoke to the Children of Jacob a.k.a Israel. Using the Bible, I will show you that this also is not true.

Like I said, the difference between you and I, a Muslim is akin to the Jews saying Jesus was not inspired by God, the same way the Christians are saying Muhammad was not inspired by God! Can you see now?

But let's us get talking.....
Good morning Lukuluku, hmmm there is something common with both of us and that is the 69yers profile. And i love your straightforwardness coupled with openess.
I believe in three prerequisites to gaining the knowledge of TRUTH namely ¤history ¤events ¤practices, this three will lead us to getting or finding the TRUTH!
But before we proceed, you said in the other post that we're descendants of Abraham. How do you mean? Are we related to this patriarch through blood[lineage] or faith[mindset]?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Good morning Lukuluku, hmmm there is something common with both of us and that is the 69yers profile. And i love your straightforwardness coupled with openess.
I believe in three prerequisites to gaining the knowledge of TRUTH namely ¤history ¤events ¤practices, this three will lead us to getting or finding the TRUTH!
But before we proceed, you said in the other post that we're descendants of Abraham. How do you mean? Are we related to this patriarch through blood[lineage] or faith[mindset]?

We are Abraham's Descendants thru Faith. And I like your prerequisite for verifying the Truth Namely History, Events and Practices. Abraham is described as "Hanifa" in the Quran. This term means: One who does/Did not join in the Worship of God other beings, One that is True in Faith. In this wise, I said the expression: We are Descendants of Abraham. We look solely to Abaraham in Faith. How he practiced this Faith. This is the Blessing of Abraham the Bible talked about. Knowing God and serving Him Trithfully is the greatest Blessing ever. Cattle, Kids, houses, Plalaces whatever the mind can conceive are not but empheral things that fades.

I just noticed the 69 on your Moniker too lol.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Daniel brought in Islam? wow.

We the Christians have no interest in Rome or even Jerusalem. hahahahahahaha haha. Am having such a good laugh.

Rome is Babylon the great, the great harlot. Go take it if you can, They are already in league with you anyways. who cares if Islam takes over Vatican?

We look for a New Jerusalem which descends from heaven, not the ones you muslims kill to steal. it means little to us.

You fight for earthly habitations. When the Antichrists takes over everything shall be destroyed anyways.

Oh, how I pity you.

You have no interest in Rome or Jerusalem? That's News to me. Then, why are you Christians Evangelists so adamant in your support for the State of Israel and Jews claim on the City?

Oh, you look for a New Jerusalem which descends from Heaven? Lol. Like an Asteroid coming to Earth? That's another issue with you lots, a New Jerusalem is the Teaching of who? A New Jerusalem simply means, the old Jerusalem has been corrupted and irredeemably lost to idolatry and vileness hence a New Jerusalem. If I tell you the Meaning now, you will start saying stuff.

Read Paul Letters he gave you a hint of what is meant by A New Jerusalem.

Galatians 4:24-27 KJV
[24] Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
[26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
[27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Like a biased Jew he was, Paul subtly is telling you that there are TWO COVENANTS. One for Hagar Boy the other for Sarah Boy. As for the Sarah boy Jerusalem, it has been trampled upon countless Time. The Chaldeans, the Persians, the Greeks, Romans and all manners of people have been Master of it countless Time. The Temple has been destroyed, rebuilt and destroyed but Hagar Boy Jerusalem will be free of such occurrences and this Jerusalem will be mother of all. In that Jerusalem, the "Desolate will have more children than the one who hath an Husband.

When you start appealing to the sense in Scriptures and let the Letters be, that's only when you will understand what the Bible is Teaching. By the way, Paul was quoting Isaiah 54. Read up on it. If you interpretations just say so.

We don't fight over Earthly possession, we only fight as commanded by God. Would you rather have the Statues of Roman gods in God's Jerusalem for his Worshippers or an assembly of Monotheists?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Be whatever you want to be, but never you leave this Earth without submitting your Will to God's Will.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Be whatever you want to be, but never you leave this Earth without submitting your Will to God's Will.
I have submitted my Will YHWH's and allah is not God.

It is a moon god/demon Hübal worshipped in different cultures. but in Arabia Muhammad killed people to make sure everyone worshipped it.

Jesus will judge and condemn allah.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You have no interest in Rome or Jerusalem? That's News to me. Then, why are you Christians Evangelists so adamant in your support for the State of Israel and Jews claim on the City?

Oh, you look for a New Jerusalem which descends from Heaven? Lol. Like an Asteroid coming to Earth? That's another issue with you lots, a New Jerusalem is the Teaching of who? A New Jerusalem simply means, the old Jerusalem has been corrupted and irredeemably lost to idolatry and vileness hence a New Jerusalem. If I tell you the Meaning now, you will start saying stuff.

Read Paul Letters he gave you a hint of what is meant by A New Jerusalem.

Galatians 4:24-27 KJV
[24] Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
[26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
[27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Like a biased Jew he was, Paul subtly is telling you that there are TWO COVENANTS. One for Hagar Boy the other for Sarah Boy. As for the Sarah boy Jerusalem, it has been trampled upon countless Time. The Chaldeans, the Persians, the Greeks, Romans and all manners of people have been Master of it countless Time. The Temple has been destroyed, rebuilt and destroyed but Hagar Boy Jerusalem will be free of such occurrences and this Jerusalem will be mother of all. In that Jerusalem, the "Desolate will have more children than the one who hath an Husband.

When you start appealing to the sense in Scriptures and let the Letters be, that's only when you will understand what the Bible is Teaching. By the way, Paul was quoting Isaiah 54. Read up on it. If you interpretations just say so.

We don't fight over Earthly possession, we only fight as commanded by God. Would you rather have the Statues of Roman gods in God's Jerusalem for his Worshippers or an assembly of Monotheists?
Where are Muhammad's Prophecies?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

I have submitted my Will YHWH's and allah is not God.

It is a moon god/demon Hübal worshipped in different cultures. but in Arabia Muhammad killed people to make sure everyone worshipped it.

Jesus will judge and condemn allah.

Good for you. Wait for God's Judgement. It is a matter ordained. You will be presented with EVERY EVIDENCE here on Earth. ^^^^^^ Will be part of the evidence. The ones I put up here will be witness for or against me.

Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

We are Abraham's Descendants thru Faith. And I like your prerequisite for verifying the Truth Namely History, Events and Practices. Abraham is described as "Hanifa" in the Quran. This term means: One who does/Did not join in the Worship of God other beings, One that is True in Faith. In this wise, I said the expression: We are Descendants of Abraham. We look solely to Abaraham in Faith. How he practiced this Faith. This is the Blessing of Abraham the Bible talked about. Knowing God and serving Him Trithfully is the greatest Blessing ever. Cattle, Kids, houses, Plalaces whatever the mind can conceive are not but empheral things that fades.

I just noticed the 69 on your Moniker too lol.

That means we can discuss with fairness,put away all malicious betterness and stand NOT for traditions handed over to us but on facts[truth].
Therefore Abraham is not my great-grandfather so i must scrutinise why he should be the ONLY person whose faith[mindset] i needed to attain God's lasting favour!
Well i noticed his determination to do the will of that spirit who called him,he must leave all his relatives and the luxury of the first and foremost world trade center of his time for a place he never knew, afterwards he lived in tents with all that he had, despite his seemingly stupid migration his father chose to follow him, he thereafter continued to trust this spirit even when all that the spirit promised him delayed, he was willing to let go of anything just to keep the friendship of this spirit, he was faithful to his barren wife till old-age, even when his wife who often calls him 'lord' speaks Abraham listens and favourably considers her advice.
Certainly he has this outstandingly uwful and uncommon kind of mindset dignifying unwavering loyalty and faithfulness!
Let's now move forward to his progenies,because continuity is what we're interested in right now that's making us struggle to relate with Abraham!
Abraham had eight children in total from three women (according to the Bible). You and i may reluctantly accept a child born through the pregnancy that we're responsible for,whether the resemblance is sharp or not but we'll be the happiest father if our child takes to our mindset.
So which of Abraham's sons imitated his mindset[faith]?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Good for you. Wait for God's Judgement. It is a matter ordained. You will be presented with EVERY EVIDENCE here on Earth. ^^^^^^ Will be part of the evidence. The ones I put up here will be witness for or against me.

Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
You are right about the Judgement of God and the God seating on the White Throne Judgement will not be allah, trust me.

Where are Muhammad's prophecies, why are you dodging this? Oh wait!!!!, Yeah, Muhammad had no single prophecy becos false prophets don't have prophecies.

Gerauut.

2 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

You are right about the Judgement of God and the God seating on the White Throne Judgement will not be allah, trust me.

Where are Muhammad's prophecies, why are you dodging this? Oh wait!!!!, Yeah, Muhammad had no single prophecy becos false prophets don't have prophecies.

Gerauut.

The ones we discussed so far, you continuously goof. You understand nothing. Abuses are your high points. Keep at it, my prayer for you is that the Light bulb will come up in your heart. There are people who are more vehement in their rejection of Islam. Today, they are among the bowing, Zakat giving, people of this world.

The Door of Allah's Mercy is open to all.

I'd rather say "Get in" God's Mercy.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The ones we discussed so far, you continuously goof. You understand nothing. Abuses are your high points. Keep at it, my prayer for you is that the Light bulb will come up in your heart. There are people who are more vehement in their rejection of Islam. Today, they are among the bowing, Zakat giving, people of this world.

You follow a false prophet who followed a blood thirsty demon, allah, but you talk about mercy? You know not what Mercy is.

Why didn't allah had mercy on his holy prophet Muhammad, but left him to die in the hands of a little Jewish girl whom he killed her husband on her wedding day and raped her on that same day?

Why didn't Muhammad show mercy to 900 Jews he killed on their Sabbath day knowing well they won't raise a finger to fight back?

I never a coward like Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Please Lukuluku, i love it when there is no interruption during informative discuss like this, so will you mind ignoring this guy in order to fully concentrate on our fruitful heart to heart discuss? Please! embarassed
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

You follow a false prophet who followed a blood thirsty demon, allah, but you talk about mercy? You know not what Mercy is.

Why didn't allah had mercy on his holy prophet Muhammad, but left him to die in the hands of a little Jewish girl whom he killed her husband on her wedding day and raped her on that same day?

Why didn't Muhammad show mercy to 900 Jews he killed on their Sabbath day knowing well they won't raise a finger to fight back?

I never a coward like Muhammad.

I can see that you are doing some reading now. Good thing. You called Muhammad a False Prophet? Read Isaiah 42. The whole Chapter ni oo. Now, take an Encyclopedia. Go to the Entry under Name "Kedar". Who a Research on who Kedar is. Isaiah 42 will happen in the Tents inhabit by Kedar. I won't say more than that.

Why did Yahweh or YHWH have Mercy on the Cannanites? Why? Why? Like I said, nothing you understand except the drivel you have been fed with. By the way, The Jews of Khaibar were punished for Treason. Read History what Cultures do to Quislings.

Muhammad is a coward. The Encyclopedia Brittanica have him as THE MOST SUCCESSFUL OF ALL RELIGIOUS PERSONALTY. Oh, you don't read that. Continue in your darkness but God works in Miraculous way, enlightenments come to even blind people.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Please Lukuluku, i love it when there is no interruption during informative discuss like this, so will you mind ignoring this guy in order to fully concentrate on our fruitful heart to heart discuss? Please! embarassed

I will ignore him henceforth.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I can see that you are doing some reading now. Good thing. You called Muhammad a False Prophet? Read Isaiah 42. The whole Chapter ni oo. Now, take an Encyclopedia. Go to the Entry under Name "Kedar". Who a Research on who Kedar is. Isaiah 42 will happen in the Tents inhabit by Kedar. I won't say more than that.

Why did Yahweh or YHWH have Mercy on the Cannanites? Why? Why? Like I said, nothing you understand except the drivel you have been fed with. By the way, The Jews of Khaibar were punished for Treason. Read History what Cultures do to Quislings.

Muhammad is a coward. The Encyclopedia Brittanica have him as THE MOST SUCCESSFUL OF ALL RELIGIOUS PERSONALTY. Oh, you don't read that. Continue in your darkness but God works in Miraculous way, enlightenments come to even blind people.
Which God works in miraculous ways? Allah, Muhammad or YWHW? Becos they are all called gods doesn't mean they are the same deity.

Talking about Miracles, which are Allah's or Muhammad's miraculous ways and deeds on earth?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

If you strongly believe that Muhammad
can guide you to gain eternal salvation,
please consider the following confessions of Muhammad in the Qur’an:
Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of
the apostles, and I do not know
what will be done with me or with
you: I do not follow anything but that
which is revealed to me, and I am
nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)
Surah 6:50: (Muhammad), tell them,
“I do not claim to have all the
treasures of God in my hands, nor to
know the unseen, nor do I claim to
be an angel. I follow only what is
revealed to me (from God).” Say to
them, “Are the blind and the seeing
equal?” Why then do you not think?
(Sarwar)
Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah wills. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil could have touched me: I am
only a Warner, and a bringer of glad
tidings to those who have Faith (in
Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)
Surah 72:21 is even more damaging
regarding your prospect of gaining
salvation through this man whom you
believe to be a prophet of God. Given
below are two translations of this verse.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)
Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?
However, regarding the guidance of
Jesus, reflect carefully on what the
Qur’an itself reveals about it in the
following verse. Ponder how well Jesus
must have guided his followers and
continues to guide them through the
teachings of the Holy Bible.
Surah 3:55: Behold! God said: “O
Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee
to Myself and clear thee of the
falsehoods of those who blaspheme; I
will make those who follow thee
superior to those who reject faith,
to the Day of Resurrection.” (Yusuf
Ali, Original 1938)
Those who follow Jesus are Christians.
And the Qur’an states very clearly that
they will be made superior until “the
Day of Resurrection.” The Day of
Resurrection or Qiyamah will occur at
the time of the end. This means that,
according to the Qur’an, even at this very moment true Christians are in an exulted position as far their worship is
concerned. If Christians are made
superior until the Day of Resurrection
as the Qur’an itself testifies, where do
you think will be their final destination?
Coming back to Muhammad, not only
was he unsure about the outcome of his
or your salvation but he was also fearful
about it.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23,
Number 454:
Narrated Masruq:’Aisha said that a
Jewess came to her and mentioned
the punishment in the grave, saying
to her, “May Allah protect you from
the punishment of the grave.” ‘Aisha
then asked Allah’s Apostle about the
punishment of the grave. He said,
“Yes, (there is) punishment in the
grave.” ‘Aisha added, “After that I
never saw Allah’s Apostle but
seeking refuge with Allah from the
punishment in the grave in every
prayer he prayed.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / When You Are Now Addicted To Pornography / Sex Between 12-3am Leads To Unanswered Prayers - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.